The Mark of the Beast

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: The Mark of the Beast

Post by abijah` »

mcusick wrote: August 6th, 2020, 9:17 pm Another interpretation I have read is that phylacteries could be a fit for the mark of the beast (on head or hand). I don't think there will be a visible "thing" that is the mark, just like the Lord in the Book of Revelation places His mark on his servants probably won't be a physical mark.
There is other imagery in Revelation that seems to parody Jewish practices. For example, "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH’" (Rev 17:4-5). This sounds very much like the Jewish high priest (purple robes, gold and jewels, name on forehead).

But I'll consider and ponder on masks.
yep

broad phylacteries and black cubes, i'd rather keep my own that i received from the father, thanks

when we see a figure with red-strapped cloth and purple of tyre, lets be careful who and what we're judging

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The mark of the Beast (kingdom) is any currency controlled by the kingdom. This is a small diverse kingdom that controls the world in the shadows.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

neverendingthoughts wrote: August 6th, 2020, 8:36 pm
harakim wrote: August 6th, 2020, 4:48 pm
neverendingthoughts wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:13 pm
Alaris wrote: July 16th, 2020, 11:15 am

Great questions Globule - if the mark was easy to avoid, it wouldn't be a test that results in "overcoming the mark of the beast" which warrants protection from the plagues from the angels to bablyon. The plagues are against those who take the mark.

Now - Consider this story about the Georgia Governor who bans mask mandates.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/n ... face-masks

How sad that it's come to this, right? But yet how wonderful we have some good governors out there, unlike Arizona's ( :x :x :x ), who stand up for liberty and common sense right?

It's not hard to see how the mark of the beast becomes the sifting of those who are overcome by the beat and those who overcome the beast - AND - this story underscores how the mark of the beast itself may a STRONG catalyst to the gathering. Here's quick logic train:

1. Fake pandemic
2. NWO/beast governors force small businesses to remain closed long enough to run out of business (can't be too careful with that % 99.9 percent mortality rate)
3. Liberty leaders who resist are scattered throughout the country - Georgia, South Dakota
4. NWO compulsion increases and uses the mark of the beast to restrict folks from buying / selling with the big companies like Walmart, Costco, Amazon, etc.
5. Liberty / awake folks who care more about principle than survival - more about truth than shame - collectively say "no thank you" and start to buy and sell to each other.
6. Folks start leaving the worst NWO areas of the country and migrate to the liberty areas.

Now - that's just a simplified take as to how the mark itself will favor a gathering ...and who is awake if not God's people? We know there will be helpers on both sides of the veil. Ways will be provided to resist the mark that has everlasting consequences. What's super interesting is the "NAME" is at the center of this contest. Will you take upon you the name of the beast or the name of the Lord? Inheritance. Namesake.

Anyway - take heart. This sounds scary, but imagine how wonderful it will be to be surrounded by awake people and witness miracles and an outpouring of the Spirit.
I guess it would make sense that those who are willing to give up everything and freely choose to leave Babylon behind and support the cause of liberty and agency could have an opportunity to begin building Zion. I suppose by default the law of consecration would begin to be lived. And I would imagine that those who are willing to give their all would most likely be the ones ready to live such a way.

I was thinking of praying to find ways to help wake-up more people in my community... and I had a new understanding of why Jonah would rather jump off the boat then go to Nineveh. Tough times ahead - but we are promised it will be entirely worth it.
Think about how many people were willing to even entertain the idea of living in a Zion-like community last year? How many people are actually doing it now? Te trials will almost force us to do it. The heat will be turned up until the remnant gathers. I put a post on here about community and got 2 replies. This is on LDS freedom forum after COVID-19 lockdown #1. It's going to have to get a lot hotter.

As for the plan, I think the plan will be to get away from cash, obviously. I think they will focus on businesses first, probably large businesses. They will have to agree to some kind of mark of the beast, but not their employees. Then they will contractually require their suppliers to agree to the mark of the beast. Then all businesses will require their employees. This has been done and the technology is already out there to do this. It just needs a very minor tweak to make this a reality. There is a movement in the health care industry to only do business with companies that support black lives matter. In order to be a supplier/vendor, you have to agree to support it the same way they do. I have a friend who was told that BLM sympathy is as much a part of the hiring process as the qualifications of the candidate. This seems like the easiest way to bring it about.

And, of course, they will eventually require their employees to sign the same thing as a condition of employment... once it's been normalized.

Could it instead start with an immunity passport that "only requires vaccine"? Yeah, it could start that way and they just add requirements on. I would hope that would turn into a civil war in short order, though, so I think they'll go the lobster in a pot route.
I think more people would be willing to “go” if we had somewhere to go? A place refuge would be hidden from the laws of the land. With technology today it appears as though “they” whoever that is, could find you anywhere you are. Of course, I am holding out for Galts Gulch, if you haven’t read Atlas Shrugged I highly recommend it. I digress.

So until all hell breaks loose, and our current government is entirely gone and a spot of land becomes available to gather that is free from this bondage I think we are all sort of stuck... in bondage. I’d offer up my 1/2 acre, but I don’t know if we’d all fit. ;) And even if we did, we currently would still need money to pay taxes, etc. more bondage.

And as far as the Mark of the beast - in this situation depending on when all hell does break loose, a lot of us will most likely die in bondage if we aren’t willing to take the mark - whether that means we get shipped to a camp because we are contagious or some other not so wonderful scenario that most likely has a type in scripture that we can study.

I just hope we have eyes to see, oil in our lamps and are willing to endure whether the fleeing to the wilderness happens in our lifetime or not. In scripture there are always wars, bondage, deliverance and it usually takes more time then most are willing to receive, especially if it means it will be happening to us.
Well, if you can't get all the way out, I guess you might as well stay all the way in :smirk:

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

harakim wrote: August 7th, 2020, 9:47 am
neverendingthoughts wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:13 pm

I guess it would make sense that those who are willing to give up everything and freely choose to leave Babylon behind and support the cause of liberty and agency could have an opportunity to begin building Zion. I suppose by default the law of consecration would begin to be lived. And I would imagine that those who are willing to give their all would most likely be the ones ready to live such a way.

I was thinking of praying to find ways to help wake-up more people in my community... and I had a new understanding of why Jonah would rather jump off the boat then go to Nineveh. Tough times ahead - but we are promised it will be entirely worth it.
Think about how many people were willing to even entertain the idea of living in a Zion-like community last year? How many people are actually doing it now? Te trials will almost force us to do it. The heat will be turned up until the remnant gathers. I put a post on here about community and got 2 replies. This is on LDS freedom forum after COVID-19 lockdown #1. It's going to have to get a lot hotter.

As for the plan, I think the plan will be to get away from cash, obviously. I think they will focus on businesses first, probably large businesses. They will have to agree to some kind of mark of the beast, but not their employees. Then they will contractually require their suppliers to agree to the mark of the beast. Then all businesses will require their employees. This has been done and the technology is already out there to do this. It just needs a very minor tweak to make this a reality. There is a movement in the health care industry to only do business with companies that support black lives matter. In order to be a supplier/vendor, you have to agree to support it the same way they do. I have a friend who was told that BLM sympathy is as much a part of the hiring process as the qualifications of the candidate. This seems like the easiest way to bring it about.

And, of course, they will eventually require their employees to sign the same thing as a condition of employment... once it's been normalized.

Could it instead start with an immunity passport that "only requires vaccine"? Yeah, it could start that way and they just add requirements on. I would hope that would turn into a civil war in short order, though, so I think they'll go the lobster in a pot route.
I think more people would be willing to “go” if we had somewhere to go? A place refuge would be hidden from the laws of the land. With technology today it appears as though “they” whoever that is, could find you anywhere you are. Of course, I am holding out for Galts Gulch, if you haven’t read Atlas Shrugged I highly recommend it. I digress.

So until all hell breaks loose, and our current government is entirely gone and a spot of land becomes available to gather that is free from this bondage I think we are all sort of stuck... in bondage. I’d offer up my 1/2 acre, but I don’t know if we’d all fit. ;) And even if we did, we currently would still need money to pay taxes, etc. more bondage.

And as far as the Mark of the beast - in this situation depending on when all hell does break loose, a lot of us will most likely die in bondage if we aren’t willing to take the mark - whether that means we get shipped to a camp because we are contagious or some other not so wonderful scenario that most likely has a type in scripture that we can study.

I just hope we have eyes to see, oil in our lamps and are willing to endure whether the fleeing to the wilderness happens in our lifetime or not. In scripture there are always wars, bondage, deliverance and it usually takes more time then most are willing to receive, especially if it means it will be happening to us.
Well, if you can't get all the way out, I guess you might as well stay all the way in :smirk:

There is always hope found within the one liner from one of my favorite movies -

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

neverendingthoughts wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:24 am

There is always hope found within the one liner from one of my favorite movies -
What I was driving at was people are like "Where do we gather?" *2 seconds elapse* Well, I'm not sure so I guess I'll go back to focusing on Babylon. It seems like it should take more importance than "Nah, it's too hard" or "Somebody else will tell me. I don't need to think about it." We'll get there, though. It just might be through great tribulation for some.

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

harakim wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:45 am
neverendingthoughts wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:24 am

What I was driving at was people are like "Where do we gather?" *2 seconds elapse* Well, I'm not sure so I guess I'll go back to focusing on Babylon. It seems like it should take more importance than "Nah, it's too hard" or "Somebody else will tell me. I don't need to think about it." We'll get there, though. It just might be through great tribulation for some.
It does feel like we are surrounded by quite a few who seem to agree with Uncle Max and only a few seem to resemble Captain von Trapp.

Max:
What's going to happen's going to happen. Just make sure it doesn't happen to you.

Captain von Trapp:
Max. Don't you *ever* say that again.

Max:
You know I have no political convictions. Can I help it if other people do?

Captain von Trapp:
Oh yes, you can help it. You must help it.

It will be quite interesting to see how this all plays out!

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

viewtopic.php?t=56275

China forces churches to spout propaganda in order to reopen.

This is what the mark of the beast will look like. When the Antichrist comes out, he will do this kind of thing.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

ori wrote: August 7th, 2020, 3:55 pm viewtopic.php?t=56275

This is what the mark of the beast will look like. When the Antichrist comes out, he will do this kind of thing.
This is exactly why I found a temple in China so alarming ...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Alaris wrote: August 7th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Looking at the Church's own website that lists all announced temples to date - I see the Shanghai temple is not on that list anymore. It has magically and without mention, vanished. Interesting...

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/tem ... t?lang=eng

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

EmmaLee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Looking at the Church's own website that lists all announced temples to date - I see the Shanghai temple is not on that list anymore. It has magically and without mention, vanished. Interesting...

Was it on the list previously?
I know it was announced, but was it ever listed on the church website?
If so, it's removal is extremely significant.

Edit: Update - just had a look and it is still listed.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Robin Hood wrote: August 7th, 2020, 4:15 pm

All the other temples announced in the previous General Conference are on the list (see link above) - all of them except Shanghai, China.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

EmmaLee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 4:19 pm

All the other temples announced in the previous General Conference are on the list (see link above) - all of them except Shanghai, China.
Very interesting.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Edit: Update - just had a look and it is still listed.
Where? Here is the most current list of Announced temples on the Church's own website - I don't see Shanghai, China anywhere - https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/tem ... t?lang=eng

Antofagasta Chile Temple
Location is not available
Announced
Bacolod Philippines Temple
Announced
Bahía Blanca Argentina Temple
Announced
Bengaluru India Temple
Announced
Benin City Nigeria Temple
Announced
Bentonville Arkansas Temple
Announced
Brasília Brazil Temple
Brasilia, Brazil
Announced
Budapest Hungary Temple
Announced
Cagayan de Oro Philippines Temple
Announced
Cobán Guatemala Temple
Announced
Davao Philippines Temple
Announced
Dubai United Arab Emirates Temple
Announced
Freetown Sierra Leone Temple
Announced
Harare Zimbabwe Temple
Harare, Zimbabwe
Announced
Lagos Nigeria Temple
Announced
Lubumbashi Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple
Announced
Managua Nicaragua Temple
Announced
McAllen Texas Temple
Announced
Mendoza Argentina Temple
Announced
Moses Lake Washington Temple
Announced
Nairobi Kenya Temple
Nairobi, Kenya
Announced
Neiafu Tonga Temple
Announced
Okinawa Japan Temple
Announced
Orem Utah Temple
Announced
Pago Pago American Samoa Temple
Announced
Phnom Penh Cambodia Temple
Announced
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Temple
Announced
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea Temple
Announced
Red Cliffs Utah Temple
Announced
Russia Temple
Announced
Salta Argentina Temple
Announced
Salvador Brazil Temple
Announced
San Pedro Sula Honduras Temple
Announced
Syracuse Utah Temple
Announced
Tallahassee Florida Temple
Announced
Taylorsville Utah Temple
Announced
Tooele Valley Utah Temple
Announced

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Robbinius and thaabit both sent this to me so hat tip to them.

https://www.livetradingnews.com/assault ... 79853.html

Lots of good stuff in there. I plan on quoting and discussing bits, if Robbinius doesn't beat me to the punch

One thing the author didn't quite understand fully is how the social distancing doesn't just affect Christians but the gathering of Israel. In that light there are two aspects to the masks I didn't consider.

Keep your distance and don't speak because dangerous virus with a 99.9 % survival rate....

#1 The gospel is preached to the world before the end. Some mission presidents are actually telling their missionaries not to initiate conversations. Not in the middle east... In Minnesota. The luciferian globalists are starting their anti Zion. Don't speak. Don't trust. Don't gather.

# 2 while many here in ldsff dispute and refute the enormity of evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Holy Ghost... The mouth of the Lord... Has in fact condescended .. The Mouth of the Lord is the one who says "I am he who spake in righteousness..." the MOUTH of the Lord is the iron rod. If you think these masks have nothing to do with the devils vendetta against the Holy Ghost.... You're dead wrong.

Bmanda
captain of 10

Post by Bmanda »

There is much going on that should make all Christians think. I believe the mask are related to the mark of the beast. Revelations and other scriptures such as in Daniel describe the beast as a dragon. Here is the bible describing what we a view as a mythical creature. I know of only one country that the dragon is there countrys' symbol. The country that brought this virus to the world. Numerology is part of chinas culture. A simple internet search for the number 6 in Chinese culture will come up with 666. Bill Gates with his Frankenstein vaccine is using luciferase in it, it come from the firefly it is what makes it light it up. Coincidence maybe, maybe not. The Democrats are trying to get the digital dollar mandated into the next stimulus bill. Bill Gates world patent for his crypto currency has the patent number 060606. There us talk that vaccine and the digital dollar may end up being combine. You are hearing more and more talk that the vaccine will be mandated. I believe the mask are for control and to get us closer to excepting the mark of beast. Revelations says there will be many anti christ. We tend to only think about "the anti christ"

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Bmanda wrote: August 13th, 2020, 9:45 am There is much going on that should make all Christians think. I believe the mask are related to the mark of the beast. Revelations and other scriptures such as in Daniel describe the beast as a dragon. Here is the bible describing what we a view as a mythical creature. I know of only one country that the dragon is there countrys' symbol. The country that brought this virus to the world. Numerology is part of chinas culture. A simple internet search for the number 6 in Chinese culture will come up with 666. Bill Gates with his Frankenstein vaccine is using luciferase in it, it come from the firefly it is what makes it light it up. Coincidence maybe, maybe not. The Democrats are trying to get the digital dollar mandated into the next stimulus bill. Bill Gates world patent for his crypto currency has the patent number 060606. There us talk that vaccine and the digital dollar may end up being combine. You are hearing more and more talk that the vaccine will be mandated. I believe the mask are for control and to get us closer to excepting the mark of beast. Revelations says there will be many anti christ. We tend to only think about "the anti christ"
I had heard of the patent 060606 a few times over the last couple of days, so I decided to google it. Google is a powerful search engine. Google is also evil, often stuffing their results. If you do not throw quotes around 060606, you'll get a disinfo link, a legit link, then another disinfo link from Snopes.

If you throw quotes around the number, you get the legit link first, but the humorous Snopes link comes third:
patent060606.png
patent060606.png (119.33 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
Here's how Snopes twists the truth to make it seem false. They'll ask a question that isn't quite what everyone is saying, right?
Does Microsoft Own Patent '666' About Implanting Microchips? ~ Snopes
I mean ... LOL. Snopes ..... Snopes

Yet of all the patent 060606 chatter, I've literally seen zero comments that say that the number is "666" and the microchips are implanted. So the twist doesn't come in the answer but in the question. Even still we have a "mostly false" answer. I didn't bother to click the link because Snopes is utter garbage.

I saw Snopes do this with another topic. Folks were starting to wake up to the Leftist plan to defund the police to pave way for a national police force. So here's is the garbage question Snopes asks?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hitler-defund-police/

Did Hitler Defund and Eliminate Police Departments?

This article is worth a read as it is utter, utter garbage. Again, Snopes frames the question in a way as to manipulate the answer. If the question was: "Did the Nazi party replace local police with a national police force?" the answer would be a clear yes. But let's change the subject and add some "if, and, or, but" statements in there and voila! Disinformation!

Here's another disinformation article by USA today:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 206096001/

Did Hitler defund the police? Noooo.. noooooo..... The regional police were just replaced magically by a national police force through, well, force! Come on .... stop overreacting to all these obvious calls to defund the police people!

What's interesting is the Wikipedia article has now changed from what it was weeks ago where it clearly stated in a nice quotable sentence that the Sturmabteilung was a regional police force that replaced the national police force. I've quoted it several times - even here once at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Doing a google search for "alaris Sturmabteilung site:ldsfreedomforum.com" without quotes yielded nothing. Hrm ... that' weird.

So here are all the similarities that the media isn't telling you.

* Antifa / BLM = Fascist Brownshirts - I mean that's still obvious in the wikipedia article. The brownshirts went around pushing an ideology through terrorism and violence.
* Destabilization / intimidation - ABB (Antifa, BLM, Brownshirts) certainly have this one in common
* Disrupting businesses - "
* Marginalizing Jews - replace Judah for Ephraim and voila!
* Paving the way for a national police force - Destabilizing regional police in favor of a national police force

Here's some questions that should be asked with obvious answers:

Did the Nazi party seize power by destabilizing regional police in favor of a national police force?
Did the Nazi party use a national police force to subjugate the German citizenry?
Are Fascists today using Nazi Germany tactics to pave the way for a national police force?
Was George Soros a Nazi?
Does George Soros have anything to do with Antifa / BLM "brownshirt" efforts to destablize, intimidate, disrupt business, marginalize white people, and paving the way for a national police force?

Bmanda
captain of 10

Post by Bmanda »

Well thsts why I don't rely on Google or fact checkers. I looked up the patent myself

Bmanda
captain of 10

Post by Bmanda »

I have been been a researcher, and dig deep. Google, Facebook, Twitter all of them take down anything that doesnt fit the belief or they use fact checkers that believe the way they do. We should be seeking the truth through pray and fasting we can know the truth. Of course satan is going to wean us into excepting the mark, and will use everything to do it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Bmanda wrote: August 13th, 2020, 11:29 am I have been been a researcher, and dig deep. Google, Facebook, Twitter all of them take down anything that doesnt fit the belief or they use fact checkers that believe the way they do. We should be seeking the truth through pray and fasting we can know the truth. Of course satan is going to wean us into excepting the mark, and will use everything to do it.
Of all the links I left, I forgot the link to the patent

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... 2020060606

I think I just ... yeah.... I just had an idea.

So as an IT professional, security has been an aspect, rather than a focus, of my career. Still, I've studied some of the principles of IT security. There are three factors to a secure authentication.

1. Something you know (a password)
2. Something have have (a phone, etc.)
3. Something you are (biometrics)

Two factor authentication is using two of the above to authenticate - usually # 1 and # 2 since signing in from your home PC doesn't allow for biometrics.

Yet securing one's digital currency by biometrics, especially if you also have # 2 whether it be a phone or a chip - suddenly # 1 is no longer needed and you still have two-factor authentication.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-fac ... entication

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I had Taco Bell for lunch today. They had a sign up about the national coin shortage. "Please use a debit card"

What a coincidence!

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Alaris wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:41 pm I had Taco Bell for lunch today. They had a sign up about the national coin shortage. "Please use a debit card"

What a coincidence!
Can't buy or sell if you won't take the mark and they won't take cash/coin...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Please consider the "voice" of the Lord and "mouth" of the Lord titles were titles that the devil himself was vying for in Abraham 3. The covered mouth represents the devil's scorned rage.

Here's an old video from Lady Gaga - student (and possibly daughter) of Spirit Cooker (read: Luciferian cannibal) Marina Abramovic

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/12 ... 50950?s=20

Here's a great breakdown of reasons to avoid the mask (hat tip thaabit)

https://www.mikewittmann.com/10-reasons ... ar-a-mask/

This is from a man with integrity citing integrity as a reason to avoid the mask. What if we knew the principles of the constitution were actually sacred? What if we knew that any attempts to compel folks globally to wear something on their head / face was anything like unto wearing the mark of the beast or at the very least avoiding the appearance of evil? Where are we as saints on this? Are we going along with this evil insanity?
Last edited by Alaris on August 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm Here's a great breakdown of reasons to avoid the mask (hat tip thaabit)
ana ismi

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

thaabit wrote: August 20th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm Here's a great breakdown of reasons to avoid the mask (hat tip thaabit)
ana ismi
What?

Ana ismi

What?

Ana ismi

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pmHere's a great breakdown of reasons to avoid the mask (hat tip thaabit)

https://www.mikewittmann.com/10-reasons ... ar-a-mask/

This is from a man with integrity citing integrity as a reason to avoid the mask. What if we knew the principles of the constitution were actually sacred? What if we knew that any attempts to compel folks globally to wear something on their head / face was anything like unto wearing the mark of the beast or at the very least avoiding the appearance of evil? Where are we as saints on this? Are we going along with this evil insanity?
Excellent list/article - thank you, thaabit and Alaris. I shared it far and wide.