The Mark of the Beast

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Mark of the Beast

Post by Robin Hood »

Bmanda wrote: August 13th, 2020, 9:45 am There is much going on that should make all Christians think. I believe the mask are related to the mark of the beast. Revelations and other scriptures such as in Daniel describe the beast as a dragon. Here is the bible describing what we a view as a mythical creature. I know of only one country that the dragon is there countrys' symbol. The country that brought this virus to the world. Numerology is part of chinas culture. A simple internet search for the number 6 in Chinese culture will come up with 666. Bill Gates with his Frankenstein vaccine is using luciferase in it, it come from the firefly it is what makes it light it up. Coincidence maybe, maybe not. The Democrats are trying to get the digital dollar mandated into the next stimulus bill. Bill Gates world patent for his crypto currency has the patent number 060606. There us talk that vaccine and the digital dollar may end up being combine. You are hearing more and more talk that the vaccine will be mandated. I believe the mask are for control and to get us closer to excepting the mark of beast. Revelations says there will be many anti christ. We tend to only think about "the anti christ"
Wales also has the dragon as it's symbol.
I've always been a little suspicious of the Welsh 😉

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Robin Hood wrote: August 20th, 2020, 2:11 pm Wales also has the dragon as it's symbol.
plus i had only just been thinking about this chinky in cardiff i really liked AND i have a dragon in my avatar.

*mind blown* :o

wales = little horn confirmed 😄
Last edited by abijah` on August 20th, 2020, 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Robin Hood wrote: August 20th, 2020, 2:11 pm
Bmanda wrote: August 13th, 2020, 9:45 am There is much going on that should make all Christians think. I believe the mask are related to the mark of the beast. Revelations and other scriptures such as in Daniel describe the beast as a dragon. Here is the bible describing what we a view as a mythical creature. I know of only one country that the dragon is there countrys' symbol. The country that brought this virus to the world. Numerology is part of chinas culture. A simple internet search for the number 6 in Chinese culture will come up with 666. Bill Gates with his Frankenstein vaccine is using luciferase in it, it come from the firefly it is what makes it light it up. Coincidence maybe, maybe not. The Democrats are trying to get the digital dollar mandated into the next stimulus bill. Bill Gates world patent for his crypto currency has the patent number 060606. There us talk that vaccine and the digital dollar may end up being combine. You are hearing more and more talk that the vaccine will be mandated. I believe the mask are for control and to get us closer to excepting the mark of beast. Revelations says there will be many anti christ. We tend to only think about "the anti christ"
Wales also has the dragon as it's symbol.
Sheep...

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm Please consider the "voice" of the Lord and "mouth" of the Lord titles were titles that the devil himself was vying for in Abraham 3. The covered mouth represents the devil's scorned rage.

Here's an old video from Lady Gaga - student (and possibly daughter) of Spirit Cooker (read: Luciferian cannibal) Marina Abramovic

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/12 ... 50950?s=20

Here's a great breakdown of reasons to avoid the mask (hat tip thaabit)

https://www.mikewittmann.com/10-reasons ... ar-a-mask/

This is from a man with integrity citing integrity as a reason to avoid the mask. What if we knew the principles of the constitution were actually sacred? What if we knew that any attempts to compel folks globally to wear something on their head / face was anything like unto wearing the mark of the beast or at the very least avoiding the appearance of evil? Where are we as saints on this? Are we going along with this evil insanity?

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this story, but if in fact (which I do agree with Alaris) that this masking of us is another sign of where we are headed.....

I am a part time XC coach. The district would like kids to wear masks but it is not mandated specifically, they are asked but technically not required. The teachers/coaches/etc. are required to wear them at certain times.

For our team, the coaches are required to wear them prior to the workout, we are also required to take their temperatures prior to every practice. Then, we all take off our masks and then go do the workout - together.

We then come back from running together, the coaches are required to put them back on until the kids leave.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Up until yesterday only one or two kids have shown up with masks on, and us coaches would barely wear them and half the time they’d be down off our face.

Yesterday, while the kids were doing their stretching the head coach (while wearing a mask) was going over the importance of following the mask wearing social/distancing guidelines in order to be sure we hopefully can continue to have a season. He then in a strong voice said to the kids, “once you get over the shame of it, its really no big deal, just do it”

The sad end of the tale - for our early morning run today, almost half the kids had masks on prior to the workout.

At first I was hopeful the kids just wouldn’t do it, we’d all realize it was a non-issue and move on. I kept my job and allowed my son to stay in XC hopeful more people would be willing to wake up for a few main reasons. 1, my son is a good runner and enjoys it. 2. I love working with the kids and 3. The extra cash nice, especially with my other sources of income on the fence. But I’m not sure what to think anymore.

Also, as a side story: One girl on our team whose parents I know are not fans of the masks has started to wear one. I went over to the Mom’s car for a quick visit yesterday and we briefly spoke about how her daughter didn’t want to wear one, and I let the Mom know that she shouldn’t feel the need to wear one if she didn’t want to. The mom then told me that she felt that because they are asking it was more of a respect thing. She is wearing the mask to show respect.

I just let her know that whatever she chooses is fine with me.

:?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Inspired by Mike Wittmann's article, I wrote a concise (concise for me =\ ) article that focuses on the religious aspect of wearing masks:

"Masks Are Against My Religion"

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... igion.html

Enjoy

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

neverendingthoughts wrote: August 20th, 2020, 3:48 pm
Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm Please consider the "voice" of the Lord and "mouth" of the Lord titles were titles that the devil himself was vying for in Abraham 3. The covered mouth represents the devil's scorned rage.

Here's an old video from Lady Gaga - student (and possibly daughter) of Spirit Cooker (read: Luciferian cannibal) Marina Abramovic

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/12 ... 50950?s=20

This is from a man with integrity citing integrity as a reason to avoid the mask. What if we knew the principles of the constitution were actually sacred? What if we knew that any attempts to compel folks globally to wear something on their head / face was anything like unto wearing the mark of the beast or at the very least avoiding the appearance of evil? Where are we as saints on this? Are we going along with this evil insanity?

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this story, but if in fact (which I do agree with Alaris) that this masking of us is another sign of where we are headed.....

I am a part time XC coach. The district would like kids to wear masks but it is not mandated specifically, they are asked but technically not required. The teachers/coaches/etc. are required to wear them at certain times.

For our team, the coaches are required to wear them prior to the workout, we are also required to take their temperatures prior to every practice. Then, we all take off our masks and then go do the workout - together.

We then come back from running together, the coaches are required to put them back on until the kids leave.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Up until yesterday only one or two kids have shown up with masks on, and us coaches would barely wear them and half the time they’d be down off our face.

Yesterday, while the kids were doing their stretching the head coach (while wearing a mask) was going over the importance of following the mask wearing social/distancing guidelines in order to be sure we hopefully can continue to have a season. He then in a strong voice said to the kids, “once you get over the shame of it, its really no big deal, just do it”

The sad end of the tale - for our early morning run today, almost half the kids had masks on prior to the workout.

At first I was hopeful the kids just wouldn’t do it, we’d all realize it was a non-issue and move on. I kept my job and allowed my son to stay in XC hopeful more people would be willing to wake up for a few main reasons. 1, my son is a good runner and enjoys it. 2. I love working with the kids and 3. The extra cash nice, especially with my other sources of income on the fence. But I’m not sure what to think anymore.

Also, as a side story: One girl on our team whose parents I know are not fans of the masks has started to wear one. I went over to the Mom’s car for a quick visit yesterday and we briefly spoke about how her daughter didn’t want to wear one, and I let the Mom know that she shouldn’t feel the need to wear one if she didn’t want to. The mom then told me that she felt that because they are asking it was more of a respect thing. She is wearing the mask to show respect.

I just let her know that whatever she chooses is fine with me.

:?
I love being a home body and have a tight circle of friends and family. On my mission, I embraced leadership and all that that entails. In my career, I dabbled into management for a time until I got sick of all the back stabbing, pettiness, and insecurity that seems to exist in a greater degree at the management layer (at least in my experience.)

Yet the time is coming where we will need to raise our voices and make them heard. Whether we lead by example or stand up and speak out - it's time to speak for common sense. I realize I'm talking tough here without having much opportunity to walk that walk myself yet. My own company is keeping us remote (which I love) until January. Yet if I just want to pick up something from the office I have to wear a mask in the lobby. My company employs tens of thousands of people.

Yet 1 person can make a difference. Pray for opportunities to speak up. Pray for the gifts of the Spirit to give you utterance. This is the war in heaven on full display, and we are the warriors.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 5:43 pm Inspired by Mike Wittmann's article, I wrote a concise (concise for me =\ ) article that focuses on the religious aspect of wearing masks:

Enjoy

I updated the title image.

Apologies for my lack of empathy neverendingthoughts in my prior reply. I've had a rough day in dealing with snakey insurance companies .... *sigh*

That said - I definitely empathize with you. I think many of us do in dealing with this mask insanity.

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 7:21 pm
Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 5:43 pm Inspired by Mike Wittmann's article, I wrote a concise (concise for me =\ ) article that focuses on the religious aspect of wearing masks:

Enjoy

I updated the title image.

Apologies for my lack of empathy neverendingthoughts in my prior reply. I've had a rough day in dealing with snakey insurance companies .... *sigh*

That said - I definitely empathize with you. I think many of us do in dealing with this mask insanity.

No worries. :)

I have always been the one who says "no worries" Ha! I guess I am now realizing that the testing period for me is just barely beginning. There are all kinds of worldly things that I am happy turn away from in an instant that I believe a lot of others may struggle with.

Go ye out from Babylon! Yes, I can handle A-Y, but when it comes to Z....I am not saying this is my Z moment, but everyone will have one.

We all know it is never something that will be easy......

I pray to be brave, have courage and to be filled with the Spirit with the right words at the right time. There have been times when I have done well, and then others where I have not and opportunities have been missed. I am grateful for this time to learn to overcome and get it right every time. Not there yet, but hopeful. Dear Lord I beg in the name of Jesus to give me and all of us strength.

Alma 37:7 And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

While the covi-pass and immunipass are both concerning, I don't expect the mark of the beast to come into play here in America. The tribulations here will be subsiding and the foundations for Zion laid as the beast is rising in power elsewhere.
That being said, America isn't going to be a fun place up to that point. Read Nephi's Isaiah chapters and you'll know exactly how it's going to go down. If you're male, your odds of surviving are extremely low; if you're female, your odds for great humiliation will be extremely high.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

gruden2.0 wrote: August 20th, 2020, 9:16 pm While the covi-pass and immunipass are both concerning, I don't expect the mark of the beast to come into play here in America. The tribulations here will be subsiding and the foundations for Zion laid as the beast is rising in power elsewhere.
That being said, America isn't going to be a fun place up to that point. Read Nephi's Isaiah chapters and you'll know exactly how it's going to go down. If you're male, your odds of surviving are extremely low; if you're female, your odds for great humiliation will be extremely high.
I hope you're right, but D&C 45 suggests the only folks who won't be at war will be ZION and ZION's borders don't include the opposing coasts in the USA.

Also, I believe you're referring to the seven women clinging to one man from Isaiah. The number seven here is a clue that this may not be a ratio but a truth pertaining to the sacred number 7 and completeness.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

globule wrote: July 16th, 2020, 1:17 am Provided what we are hearing is coming and it is the mark and we should avoid it. That's all fine.

What is the next step for households?

How do you survive without this chip? You won't be able to be employed or buy or sell.

Will there be a barter system set up. Will it be seen as black market?

Those few who have land and supplies might survive a while. Raise animals, grow a garden. But without income how long can that last?

I guess in all of these posts and comments, I'm looking for that thread: are the saints going to get both marks? If not, and if you can refuse or run for the wilderness to survive, what is the suggested method for subsistence hunter-gatherer living?

You can hole up in your basement and live on your 2 year supply, but you're still going to need city plumbing or septic service and how will you pay for that? This only works if there is a food shortage sufficient that those who have extra supply can trade food for other goods.

Or am I missing something? Are you just suggested we wake up and see how awful this coming thing is? Are you not also suggesting we might change course and do something about it?

Globule
This is a great thread, very important.

The comment above expresses what I've been trying to get across to people. The mark is coming, very very soon. And NOBODY is ready for it. I certainly am not, nor do I know anybody that is. The only way to survive without the mark, will be to have a community of people working in tandem, growing food, building shelters, surviving out in the wilderness somewhere (Missouri?). We are simply not prepared for this. Hopefully our food storage will be enough to scrape by while we make these alliances and bootstrap a new separate economy. The United Order is the ultimate answer to this.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

bjornagain wrote: August 24th, 2020, 10:39 am
globule wrote: July 16th, 2020, 1:17 am Provided what we are hearing is coming and it is the mark and we should avoid it. That's all fine.

How do you survive without this chip? You won't be able to be employed or buy or sell.

Those few who have land and supplies might survive a while. Raise animals, grow a garden. But without income how long can that last?

I guess in all of these posts and comments, I'm looking for that thread: are the saints going to get both marks? If not, and if you can refuse or run for the wilderness to survive, what is the suggested method for subsistence hunter-gatherer living?

You can hole up in your basement and live on your 2 year supply, but you're still going to need city plumbing or septic service and how will you pay for that? This only works if there is a food shortage sufficient that those who have extra supply can trade food for other goods.

Or am I missing something? Are you just suggested we wake up and see how awful this coming thing is? Are you not also suggesting we might change course and do something about it?

Globule

The comment above expresses what I've been trying to get across to people. The mark is coming, very very soon. And NOBODY is ready for it. I certainly am not, nor do I know anybody that is. The only way to survive without the mark, will be to have a community of people working in tandem, growing food, building shelters, surviving out in the wilderness somewhere (Missouri?). We are simply not prepared for this. Hopefully our food storage will be enough to scrape by while we make these alliances and bootstrap a new separate economy. The United Order is the ultimate answer to this.
My feeling is there will be places designated before Missouri. I do believe the yellow dog prophecy and that we won't be going straight to Missouri. In fact the Lord told us the end times redemption from bondage would parallel the exodus. That suggests a period of wandering.

D&C 103:15 Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;
16 Therefore, I will raise up unto my people a man, who shall lead them like as Moses led the children of Israel.
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
19 Therefore, let not your hearts faint, for I say not unto you as I said unto your fathers: Mine angel shall go up before you, but not my presence.
20 But I say unto you: Mine angels shall go up before you, and also my presence, and in time ye shall possess the goodly land.

How are so many saints asleep to what's going on? Our being called to repent of our prejudice when the fabricated racism and contrived white guilt is in fact the sin placed upon us by the luciferian left. Truth.

I have a beloved sibling who is deeply entrenched in the gospel of appearances...the cookie cutter ways of speaking and behaving to show those extra layers of righteousness above and beyond true righteousness. I don't even know where to begin or even if I should start a conversation at this point. My niece is headed to BYU this week.... Whether they plan on closing after tuition is collected or they go forth with contact tracing.... This is the last place on planet Earth I'd send my kids at this point. There is no institution so wicked as to match the ire of a place that should know better but commits these egregious sins with sacred funds.

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

I’ve heard that all patrons and workers are required to wear masks in the temple. I’d imagine that probably isn’t a good sign.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Alaris wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm

This is my favorite one:
“ Masks are dehumanizing and contrary to the richness of human existence.
At some point we have to think about what sort of life we’re trying to protect here. Removing everything that makes the human experience rich, beautiful, and satisfying might marginally reduce the risks of something “bad” happening. But life isn’t about avoiding risk at all costs to the point that whatever you’re left with is barely worth living at all.”

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

neverendingthoughts wrote: August 25th, 2020, 11:07 am I’ve heard that all patrons and workers are required to wear masks in the temple. I’d imagine that probably isn’t a good sign.
This is true. Our good friends went through the temple - initiatory, endowment - just a couple weeks ago with their son who is leaving on a mission soon. They said everyone - no exceptions - has to wear a face mask the entire time you're in the temple. Not a good sign at all.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

EmmaLee wrote: August 25th, 2020, 4:30 pm
neverendingthoughts wrote: August 25th, 2020, 11:07 am I’ve heard that all patrons and workers are required to wear masks in the temple. I’d imagine that probably isn’t a good sign.
This is true. Our good friends went through the temple - initiatory, endowment - just a couple weeks ago with their son who is leaving on a mission soon. They said everyone - no exceptions - has to wear a face mask the entire time you're in the temple. Not a good sign at all.
Disastrous

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Luke wrote: August 25th, 2020, 4:37 pm
Disastrous
Guess I won't be visiting the temple anytime soon, even if it did reopen. I'm getting really annoyed by the stance the church has taken. I can only imagine what the Lord is thinking. Those waiting for their temple work on the other side are probably crying to the Lord for deliverance.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

Alaris wrote: August 24th, 2020, 2:41 pm
bjornagain wrote: August 24th, 2020, 10:39 am

Globule

My feeling is there will be places designated before Missouri. I do believe the yellow dog prophecy and that we won't be going straight to Missouri. In fact the Lord told us the end times redemption from bondage would parallel the exodus. That suggests a period of wandering.

D&C 103:15 Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;
16 Therefore, I will raise up unto my people a man, who shall lead them like as Moses led the children of Israel.
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
19 Therefore, let not your hearts faint, for I say not unto you as I said unto your fathers: Mine angel shall go up before you, but not my presence.
20 But I say unto you: Mine angels shall go up before you, and also my presence, and in time ye shall possess the goodly land.

How are so many saints asleep to what's going on? Our being called to repent of our prejudice when the fabricated racism and contrived white guilt is in fact the sin placed upon us by the luciferian left. Truth.

I have a beloved sibling who is deeply entrenched in the gospel of appearances...the cookie cutter ways of speaking and behaving to show those extra layers of righteousness above and beyond true righteousness. I don't even know where to begin or even if I should start a conversation at this point. My niece is headed to BYU this week.... Whether they plan on closing after tuition is collected or they go forth with contact tracing.... This is the last place on planet Earth I'd send my kids at this point. There is no institution so wicked as to match the ire of a place that should know better but commits these egregious sins with sacred funds.
I totally agree, I don't actually think we'll head straight to Jackson County.

What is the yellow dog prophecy? Can you direct me to some reading on this?

I also agree about the doctrine of appearances. This is what the church has turned into. The Word Of Wisdom as it is practiced today has become Pharisaical. Bruce McConkie said something like "the Word of Wisdom is not the gospel". And we do not even practice it as it was intended in spirit. Vaccines have no place within the WoW. Coffee is not nearly as bad for you as most pharm industry products, nor even is cannabis or alcohol. I'm not saying we should do these things, but the modern church body is drunk on false doctrine.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

bjornagain wrote: August 26th, 2020, 3:50 pm I totally agree, I don't actually think we'll head straight to Jackson County.

What is the yellow dog prophecy? Can you direct me to some reading on this?

I also agree about the doctrine of appearances. This is what the church has turned into. The Word Of Wisdom as it is practiced today has become Pharisaical. Bruce McConkie said something like "the Word of Wisdom is not the gospel". And we do not even practice it as it was intended in spirit. Vaccines have no place within the WoW. Coffee is not nearly as bad for you as most pharm industry products, nor even is cannabis or alcohol. I'm not saying we should do these things, but the modern church body is drunk on false doctrine.
Well said, bjornagain. Here's the 'yellow dog prophecy' -

The Vision of Elder Heber C. Kimball (1868)

An army of elders will be sent to the four quarters of the earth to search out the righteous and warn the wicked of what is coming. All kinds of religions will be started and miracles performed that will deceive the very elect if such a thing were possible. Our sons and daughters must live pure lives so as to be prepared for what is coming.

“After a while the Gentiles will gather to this place by the thousands, and Salt Lake will be classed among the wicked cities of the world. A spirit of speculation and extravagance will take possession of the Saints, and the result will be financial bondage.

“Persecution comes next, and all true Latter-day Saints will be tested to the limit. Many will apostatize, and others will stand still, not knowing what to do. Darkness will cover the earth and gross darkness the minds of the people.
“The judgments of God will be poured out upon the wicked to the extent that our elders from far and near will be called home. Or in other words, the gospel will be taken from the Gentiles and later on will be carried to the Jews.

“The western boundaries of the State of Missouri will be swept so clean of its inhabitants that, as President Young tells us, when we return to that place, `There will not be left so much as a yellow dog to wag his tail.’

“Before that day comes, however, the Saints will be put to a test that will try the integrity of the best of them. The pressure will become so great that the more righteous among them will cry unto the Lord day and night until deliverance comes. Then the Prophet Joseph and others will make their appearance and those who have remained faithful will be selected to return to Jackson County, Missouri, and take part in the upbuilding of that beautiful city, the New Jerusalem.

May 1868
Heber C. Kimball, Deseret News, May 23, 1931

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I think the Yellow Dog Prophecy is legit. I think Missouri will be swept clean

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Luke wrote: August 26th, 2020, 4:01 pm I think the Yellow Dog Prophecy is legit. I think Missouri will be swept clean
I do, too.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

"After a while the Gentiles will gather to this place by the thousands, and Salt Lake will be classed among the wicked cities of the world. A spirit of speculation and extravagance will take possession of the Saints, and the result will be financial bondage."

Seems to me this has already happened, or is happening as we speak.

Zion is plagued by real estate speculation. We are chopping Zion up and selling to the highest bidder. Anyone that owns land, beware who you sell it to. We have an obligation to vet our land purchasers. It is not acceptable to just sell of our farmland to some development company. My friend is a driver for Geneva Rock at the point of the mountain. The Geneva company itself is a whole other story, (supposedly it is owned and controlled by anti-Mormon secret combinations going back to the old days). But I guess Chinese firms own the entire mountain at this point. They have given the mining rights to Geneva, and the plan is to scale back the whole point, fill it with condos, townhomes, and tech firms, all owned and controlled by people and agendas hostile to the gospel.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

This certainly isn't new news, but look how the IMF and the World Economic Forum (read: globalist gadianton luciferians) both think now is the perfect time to drastically change our global economy beacuse, you know, fake pandemics that you helped foment are the perfect types of contrived crises that can't be allowed to go to waste!

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/20 ... reat-reset (Hat tip LDS Physician)
It is of paramount importance that this growth should lead to a greener, smarter, fairer world in the future.
First, let me first talk about green growth...
Second, let me talk about smarter growth. We know the digital economy...
And that takes me to my third point—fairer growth.
We know that—if left to its own devices—this pandemic is going to deepen inequality. We can avoid this if we concentrate on investing in people—in the social fabric of our societies, in access to opportunities, in education for all, and in the expansion of social programs so we take care of the most vulnerable people. Then we can have a world that is better for everyone. ~ Kristalina Georgievam IMF globalist gadianton luciferian
Because nothing says "fair" like globalist luciferians using global banks to compel fairness with digital currency to save the environment from us (they left out that last bit, but Bill Gates hasn't. Thanks Bill.)
This is the Mark of the Beast Folks. Digital currency - compulsion - and global domination to reduce global population to "save" the Earth. Because that's only "fair" <- the world's most subjective term.

discoqueendiva
captain of 100

Post by discoqueendiva »

I feel like none of the prophets have clarified what the mark of the beast truly is or what will be. We could always pray for our personal revelation about it. Im hoping if I stay close to the holy ghost he will guide me in what not to partake in. But I do really wish we had more clarity on the subject.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Luke wrote: August 25th, 2020, 4:37 pm
So are they going to kick me out for the sweat dripping off my face and mask?
Disastrous