6/9/20 NWO website launches

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

6/9/20 NWO website launches

Post by Bronco73idi »

Www.unnwo.org

It’s not working properly right now but the first page will load and it gives us a hint at how they hope to sell it “#tenbillionhappy”

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Hopefully we are comforted by;
8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 6/9/20 NWO website launches

Post by Luke »

Is this actually a UN website? If it is I'm startled at how open they're being

The one world government agenda is accelerating rapidly in leaps and bounds

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Luke wrote: June 12th, 2020, 10:42 am Is this actually a UN website? If it is I'm startled at how open they're being

The one world government agenda is accelerating rapidly in leaps and bounds
It’s a UN site, here is the video (@2:26 min) I saw it on. Ben was able to see more then the 1st page. I love how they reworded totalitarianism as happytalism.

https://youtu.be/KN5q9Sdhdlo

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

It seems more like a fan site by a UN insider.

"Fact Check: Is The United Nations New World Order Website Real?" by Spiro Skouras:

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Seems fake. Can't find anything about UN NWO from any official UN sites. The copyright on the page doesn't mention any official UN program either.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

You guys are right, it’s questionable. I think they made it that way for a reason. I think it’s real, Let’s look at what’s not questionable.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/p ... ngourworld

It says everything on the official UN website the the NWO site has.....

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 12th, 2020, 10:38 am Www.unnwo.org

It’s not working properly right now but the first page will load and it gives us a hint at how they hope to sell it “#tenbillionhappy”

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Hopefully we are comforted by;
8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
I wonder if/when they will set up the page. I don't even see the hint. :(
Oops! This is not the site
you're looking for.

We are sorry, you've landed on a page that is hosted by Flywheel, but isn't yet set up correctly. Flywheel is a premium WordPress hosting company, built specifically for designers, freelancers and creative agencies. If you're the site owner, follow the instructions below and you'll be up and running in no time!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ParticleMan wrote: June 12th, 2020, 12:17 pm It seems more like a fan site by a UN insider.

"Fact Check: Is The United Nations New World Order Website Real?" by Spiro Skouras:
As of Oct 2022, "this video is no longer available".

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 12th, 2020, 1:13 pm You guys are right, it’s questionable. I think they made it that way for a reason. I think it’s real, Let’s look at what’s not questionable.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/p ... ngourworld

It says everything on the official UN website the the NWO site has.....
Preamble

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind. The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which we are announcing today demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve. They seek to realize the human rights of all and to achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: the economic, social and environmental.

The Goals and targets will stimulate action over the next fifteen years in areas of critical importance for humanity and the planet:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

People

We are determined to end poverty and hunger, in all their forms and dimensions, and to ensure that all human beings can fulfil their potential in dignity and equality and in a healthy environment.
Planet

We are determined to protect the planet from degradation, including through sustainable consumption and production, sustainably managing its natural resources and taking urgent action on climate change, so that it can support the needs of the present and future generations.
Prosperity

We are determined to ensure that all human beings can enjoy prosperous and fulfilling lives and that economic, social and technological progress occurs in harmony with nature.
Peace

We are determined to foster peaceful, just and inclusive societies which are free from fear and violence. There can be no sustainable development without peace and no peace without sustainable development
There's a lot more at the link.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Free from fear and violence. 🙄 Right.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

As long as not one soul shall be lost.

It must be good.

Right?

Sir H

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

HVDC wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 12:27 pm As long as not one soul shall be lost.

It must be good.

Right?

Sir H
If it wasn't so serious, my reaction would be 🤣

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

Silver Pie wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 11:25 am
ParticleMan wrote: June 12th, 2020, 12:17 pm It seems more like a fan site by a UN insider.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HidGsRbuQNP1/

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

That works, thanks. 💗

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

You can see the site on the wayback machine. It very obviously isn't a UN site.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200530232 ... unnwo.org/

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Silver Pie wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 11:25 am

It doesn’t need to be available anymore, they released the site as an .org and people attack it. They made a “fact checking” video justifying that it wasn’t “official” then deleted the .org site and a while later deleted the fact checking video.

This is how they cover and delete their tracks.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:10 pm You can see the site on the wayback machine. It very obviously isn't a UN site.

Then who was it? Why take it down?

There is a reason why people are going to be off guard when the calamity comes to their door.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:42 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:10 pm You can see the site on the wayback machine. It very obviously isn't a UN site.

There is a reason why people are going to be off guard when the calamity comes to their door.
.... You're asking who created a website no one went to and no one cared about as if that matters to anything?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 8:20 pm

.... You're asking who created a website no one went to and no one cared about as if that matters to anything?
There is no secret combinations….

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:35 pm

One guy making a website that no one seems to have noticed when it was up is evidence of a secret combination?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:38 pm

One guy making a website that no one seems to have noticed when it was up is evidence of a secret combination?
They are right about you, you do love to argue.

Since you did your partial due diligence, I would think you could read the bottom of that page. Ⓒ United Nations New Economic Paradigm Project 2009-2020. Does that mean it’s real? The weird thing is it says nothing out of context to the UN official website and all links in that archive site work to the archive links, UN and happy day. Besides it’s name why would someone fake a site that only links to actual sites that still exist and say the same thing today?

I stand by my original statement, I think they put it out as a test run and got negative feedback.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 24th, 2022, 1:29 am
Artaxerxes wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:38 pm

They are right about you, you do love to argue.

Since you did your partial due diligence, I would think you could read the bottom of that page. Ⓒ United Nations New Economic Paradigm Project 2009-2020. Does that mean it’s real? The weird thing is it says nothing out of context to the UN official website and all links in that archive site work to the archive links, UN and happy day. Besides it’s name why would someone fake a site that only links to actual sites that still exist and say the same thing today?

I stand by my original statement, I think they put it out as a test run and got negative feedback.
Does it mean what's real? That someone registered a group called "United Nations New Economic Paradigm Project"? Someone very well may have. So what? I can registered a group called "USA is great!" Would you go "Well, the US government suddenly registered this group!" Or would you say, "Man, people have too much time on their hands"?

Fake what? The guy who made it is a pro-UN guy. What is being faked?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Well, that shows the 2050 date I hadn't known about before. Thanks.