Dreams of a Red Sky

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Have you ever had a dream of a red / orange sky?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 82
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by Alaris »

To date we've got 17 yes and 30 no. Many of the dreams shared are in the context of a second mission or end times. And now we've got red skies galore, and it's looking like this is due to arson by the luciferian left.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Alaris wrote: September 15th, 2020, 11:16 am To date we've got 17 yes and 30 no. Many of the dreams shared are in the context of a second mission or end times. And now we've got red skies galore, and it's looking like this is due to arson by the luciferian left.
At the time, and all the years following my end time dream with the red sky, I only occasionally guessed it was because of fire, but until this year I wasn't sure. Now I have family and friends all sending pictures of what I saw. I've experienced fire and smoke before, but never a red sky. It seems that the red sky happens when the sun is shinning and the smoke is really really thick.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So when I created this thread my wife had a dream that I was having rainbow wings tattooed on my back. She approached me and I turned to her and asked her, "Is my sky blue?"

She felt this dream was deeply significant. I wracked my brain to find meaning. Is my sky blue??? What other color would the sky be? My sky?

Violet is the color just before ultraviolet or white light. Red is on the opposite end of the spectrum - below red is infrared. Red is also the color of the son of man wearing robes dyed red from the blood of the enemies of Israel. This thought is what led me to remember my dream mentioned in the OP from many years ago - where there was a fiery orange / red sky while I was called on a second mission. I also have had experiences since where I've seen a very sharp mountain surrounded by a red sky. There are several scriptures that speak of a new mountain - 2 Esdras 13 is one. This is the chapter right after Ezra's Eagle:

2 Esdras 13:1 And it came to pass after seven days, I dreamed a dream by night:
2 And, lo, there arose a wind from the sea, that it moved all the waves thereof.
3 And I beheld, and, lo, that man waxed strong with the thousands of heaven: and when he turned his countenance to look, all the things trembled that were seen under him.
4 And whensoever the voice went out of his mouth, all they burned that heard his voice, like as the earth faileth when it feeleth the fire.
5 And after this I beheld, and, lo, there was gathered together a multitude of men, out of number, from the four winds of the heaven, to subdue the man that came out of the sea
6 But I beheld, and, lo, he had graved himself a great mountain, and flew up upon it.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

adocrawford wrote: June 13th, 2020, 9:02 pm I am a new poster, but not new to reading posts on this site. I’d like to add my voice on this particular thread.
In January of 2019 I had a dream more vivid, detailed and memorable than any dream I have ever had before. There are so many details of the dream, but to try to keep it short, I found myself sitting in a round, red, indoor auditorium. There was a lot of excitement from others around me, but I didn’t know why I was there. I saw in the center of the auditorium at a pulpit president trump and other politicians shaking hands with people. Then a large screen came down and everyone started cheering. I don’t remember what was on the screen, just that I felt out of place. I began to feel anxious that others were looking at me as if I were out of place, too. Difficult to describe, but I didn’t share the enthusiasm of every single other person in the room and I felt uncomfortable. Finally my anxiety was so great and I saw every eye on me, but didn’t know how to leave. I was stuck in my chair. Until an older man with the most white hair came quietly through the crowd, smiling with sort of a twinkle in his eye, and took my hand. He said he wanted to help me out, and in turn he wanted my help. No one else seemed to notice he was there but me, and I gladly followed him, finding myself freed from my chair.
He showed me a lot of things, some that I don’t remember well. I do remember he brought me to the edge of a great valley that was beautiful and green. I seem to recall seeing children happily running around and feeling like I had a role there. I was told that it wasn’t for me to know when this setting would come to be for me, but that I needed to educate myself in preparation for it. It was all sort of vague, except for the beauty of the valley. It was so vivid, I wanted to run to it.
The man then told me what he really wanted to show me was a place being prepared for the saints. I saw what looked like temple grounds, with beautiful flowers. At the center of the grounds was a modestly small, but beautiful building. I saw into it but don’t remember what it looked like. I just remember feeling so peaceful. He asked for my opinion of it. He wanted to know if I thought it was sufficient. I didn’t really understand but told him that I thought it was spectacular. Standing outside and looking at the building, a storm picked up out of nowhere. Winds were so strong, I struggled to stay standing. Then hail and heavy rain started to pour. I served a mission in the Philippines several years ago, and the storms I experienced there which were frightening didn’t hold a candle to this. I looked to see the man was calm, smiling, and unaffected by the storm. He said he needed me to help people get into the building for safety. I was stunned that he was asking for my help when I was obviously much weaker than him, and very afraid of this storm. Then he pointed his finger back towards the building and showed me in vision a group of people, hand in hand, pressing forward through the storm to enter into the safety of the building. I saw myself as part of this line of people, calling out to remind the others around me to not let go. By holding on, we were able to keep each other grounded and step by step would make it inside. After showing me the vision, the man asked again if I would help. I emphatically said yes, to which he seemed very pleased. After that I found myself with him, standing outside of the red auditorium. I knew he was about to leave me and I wept, not wanting to be left without him. Just before he left, he pointed behind me. I looked to see a red cloud forming in the horizon, getting bigger and bigger and moving quickly towards our direction. I looked back to see the man wink at me and then turn and walk away. I turned back to see the red clouds rushing toward me. Some people acted as if they didn’t see it, and the red cloud swallowed them up as it reached them. Others were quickly running away. I ran towards the red auditorium and just barely made it inside before the doors were locked. The walls of the building became transparent and I could see outside. The red storm had completely surrounded the building, so all I could see was red. I walked to the center of the auditorium where very few people remained. They were all weeping in fear and agony. I found my son there, but he looked different, older. He was 3 when I had the dream. I asked him how old he was, and he said: “I’m five, mommy. You know that!” As everyone around us was panicking, screaming, wailing in terror and turning on each other for some inexplicable reason, I held my son close to me. I began to get afraid until I remembered all the white haired man had shown me and knew we would have to leave the building and go out into the red storm. I felt resolved to do it, knowing we would be okay, somehow. Then I woke up. I’ve had many dreams over the years that seemed meaningful to me, but this has stayed in my mind as greater than all of those. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t recall it and ponder on it. My son turns five years old this November.
Wow! Thank you for sharing. 99% of the dreams I read about don't resonate but i felt something with yours.

The details of your dream do line up with my own impressions. I feel something hugely serious is coming. That Trump is the end of line for this people and irrelevant to the next stage of our concern. That I need to be more focused on preparing to take the Lords prepared exit ramp from this society.

Some background, my impression/understanding is that America falls first and is cutoff from the other continents. That much of the book of revelations. happens on the other continents while we wander post America's dangerous wasteland on our way to missouri. Much like the children of Israel and the pioneers were required to wander until they were prepared for the land of their inheritence.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Perhaps I can assist. I am in the process of compiling a book concerning the Comet of our era, which will be blue. In the Hopi 9 signs before the next stage here on earth begins (the new Root Race aka the Golden Age or 1000 years of peace), all but the 9th have come to pass. The 9th & Final sign is what they refer to as the Blue Star Kachina which will come crashing to the earth. Many thought it might have been SkyLab, Hyakutake comet, or Hale-Bopp comet. The reason I bring it up, as this thread concerns red skies, is that there is a warning sign which comes about 1 year (4 seasons) before the Comet. Or I might clarify that, the Comet's impact. It does make a flyby which initiates the global changes before it comes back for impact. What I have compiled, helps to outline what items to look for as they occur. Sort of like a checklist. As you go down the timeline, you will realize this is no drill. It is as if the dominoes fell in a sequence.

Anyway, this sign is referred to as the Night of the Bleeding Stars. It is to be seen all over the globe, in that nobody can miss it. After years & years of research, I see now that it was not caused by volcanoes, forest fires, and so on. It seems that somehow Mars' orbit is alterred, be it just a little or ??? When this occurs, its oddly shaped moon- Phobos (which means "fear" or terror") breaks free. As it drifts, somehow it comes towards Earth. As we realize it, some think it might even collide. But what it does, is skid across our atmosphere creating a reddish glow which encompasses the globe. This made things in the night sky appear to be red, perhaps even as if it was bleeding. No, it won't make impact. That is the Comet's destiny. But that is the Final Warning of the Final Sign, of what is about to come, and to come away from the shores of all lands.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Not a dream of a red sky, but my 5 year old daughter woke up crying a week ago from a nightmare. Initially all she would say was that one of the people running for president had been killed. After getting her calmed down she said, "I'll give you a hint. It's the one who is president right now."

Normally her nightmares are about her sister not sharing with her, or losing a toy.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Seeing the title of this thread caused me to remember this 'Red Sky' by Thrice. I'm old so I don't know really much about Thrice or other music of theirs, but this song I feel I was impressed to find one day sitting on the ocean front in Virginia watching the sunrise from the sandy beach front.
I couldn't say specifically why, but I got goose pimples as I read the lyrics while watching the sunrise. But it was red and brilliant red, like rich red.
Likely one of those 'you had to be there' experiences but at least I shared it now and didn't just keep it to myself 😁

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I had a dream of an orange sky last night, when I was thinking about it this morning in the car I remembered this thread

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky colorCode

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: September 15th, 2020, 11:16 am To date we've got 17 yes and 30 no. Many of the dreams shared are in the context of a second mission or end times. And now we've got red skies galore, and it's looking like this is due to arson by the luciferian left.
Email address:Send email to AlarisPM:Send private messageWebsite:Visit website
User statistics
Joined:Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 pmLast active:Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:03 pmTotal posts:7022 | Search user’s posts
(0.73% of all posts / 4.48 posts per day)

The boards been missing posts from you lately. My latest conundrum has kept me busier than a one legged man in a apple kissing contest, so thought I just was made missing a lot of stuff.

But no, as per your specs showing your latest activity.

Weird deal here is your post rate, and the day after Veterans Day, then the one dot post on this page. This on the heels of Trump’s activation of JFK’s NASM #57.

Anyways, likely first use of 240408 as a unique color code. Weird too, is that dates converted to colors are skewed towards red, although nearly imperceivable.

Sensory neuroscience , but not Psychophysics 🤫 gbng

American_Freq
Hi, I'm new.

Post by American_Freq »

4Joshua8 wrote: April 24th, 2020, 3:32 pm Nuclear winter after the forthcoming "nuclear apocalypse" and fires will produce red skies.
It also made me think of the "red dawn" of communism.
Isn't a nuclear apocalypse what many think are in the 3rd secret of Fatima in the Roman Catholic Church

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Even though it has never been shared publicly, my bet is that the 3rd prophecy foretells of the Final Pope. Which according to count & descriptive names/phrases from St. Malachy's Pope List, we have the final Pope at this very current moment. If not mistaken, there is also another source that has a similar list.

Nostradamus explained that his death (the final Pope) will be at some crossroads having to do with flowers. I would have to go back to extract that quatrain (prophecy). But even further, Nostradamus dates the appearance of the Comet (the one some of you have heard me reference) at the same day of the Pope's death.

As to what I figure happens, is that due to recent occurrences of the Catholic church coming down on the Mafia, the Mafia finally retaliates directly to remove their thorn (problem)- the Pope. As to the Blue Comet, this is the one that the Hopi refer to as the 9th & Final Sign before the Purification & the Next Root Race on this globe we call Earth. It is the Blue Star Kachina.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

I shared a dream previously in this thread. Since then I have had a few more dreams along the same lines, but never as detailed or vivid. The red sky is the main memory in these dreams. That’s what made the dream I had last night kind of unique, and I thought I’d share to see what others make of it. In the dream, the sky wasn’t red anymore. It was black, dark, without any light at all. I couldn’t see anything that wasn’t right in front of me. I found myself outside in this dream and heard the crying of a child. I approached the crying and found a little girl who looked very thin and very pale and extremely tired. She asked for water. I called out saying there was a child who needed water. Voices came back cynically: “Funny joke. You know there is no more water.” I had no idea what was going on, or where I was, but I was skeptical that there was no water anywhere. I knew the girl was in an emergency situation so I wandered around looking for water. In the darkness I found several picnic tables with big jugs. There were a few people at each who would try to fill up a cup with water, but there wasn’t a drop. Finally I found one that had the smallest amount of water, but it came out thick and chunky. I wondered if the situation was desperate enough to give the child this small drop of foul water. When I made my way back to the girl, there were people around her noticing her poor condition. I decided in that moment that I would go out and search further for good quality water. I refused to give her the poor water drop. It wouldn’t help her, but could have caused her more harm. The people around her were quick to fight over that foul drop of thick mucky water and one of them actually drank it. They were that desperate. I felt thirsty too, but not desperate. I left them to go searching for water. People called at to me to not go into the town, whatever that meant. As I wandered around what seemed like empty, abandoned roads, crossing paths with very few people, I noticed a light in the distance. As I approached, I realized it was “the town” I’d been told to stay out of. There was a wall around this town, and a man behind a stand at the opening. When I got closer I realized it was Elder Jeffrey R Holland. But the reality of that didn’t seem to impact me in the dream. I hesitated to approach him because I wasn’t sure this place was safe. At the same time, I though about how nothing about where I had been seemed safe anyways. That’s when the man - or the elder Holland looking gate keeper - called out to me: “Do you need something?” I decided to get closer and answer that I was looking for water for a little girl who was dying. I was surprised by his response, and not as much because of what he said but because of how he said it. His countenance was warm and comforting, and he looked back at me with an expression as if he were just as concerned for the girl as I was. Someone who had compassion. It caught me by surprise. And then he said: “Oh, we do have that here. Please come in!” Again, I was hesitant and unsure. He then said something that struck me: “Everything we have here is yours to share. Please. Come in.” So I did. He told me he had to stay where he was and watch the gate, but promised that all I had to do was go on ahead and someone would get me the water. As he opened the gate and I walked in, it was a night and day difference: literally. It was suddenly day light. I could see further away because there was no darkness or fog to obstruct my view. It was just a beautiful, bright sunny day. Around me were lots and lots of homes that looked like huts and cement homes that I remember from my mission several years ago in the Philippines. But this place wasn’t the same. The colors were vibrant, the children ran and played happily. They looked well nourished. Their homes were modest and small, and yet they looked like beautiful mansions in a way that’s hard to explain.. There were many people compared to the dark, empty space I had come from. And these people were happy. It was like a totally different world. The people had darker skin and black hair. For some reason though I couldn’t guess their ethnicity. They looked sort of American Indian, but not exactly. It’s hard to explain. They were unique. And they were all so beautiful. Their clothes were simple and embellished, but vibrantly colored and clean. In particular, I noticed a few of them wearing a very deep, burgundy red linen dress. Not sure why, but that color and the ones wearing it stood out to me. One women in this beautiful deep red, linen dress approached me. She had long silky shiny hair with a few white feathers hanging in it. Other than that, she didn’t have any jewelry or fancy things. I couldn’t understand her language. No one could understand mine. They looked at me in surprise, but so warm and friendly. I made the motion of drinking water and the woman instantly understood. She held her finger up indicating for me to wait a moment. She rushed inside one of the homes while I watched the children playing around me. I wondered how they were so healthy, and happy. Mostly I wondered why they were in such a perfect state of peace when everyone outside was hopeless and alone. The children playing outside tried to talk to me and I couldn’t understand them, but I tried playing with them. The love that all of these people radiated was.. intense. The woman in the red dress came back out with what looked like a deep, red rose petal. The ends were pulled up and tied together. She handed the little bundle to me and I could feel the water inside. I cried with joy and she was so gracious. I quickly ran out with my petal of water hoping it wasn’t too late for the little girl. When I left the town, it was again dark and difficult to see. When I somehow made my way back, I gave the girl the water. It was not a lot of water. Just enough to fill one rose petal. It instantly revived her. She was healthy and whole, just like the children I had seen in the town. People who saw asked where I found the water and I told them it was in the town. I expected them to be just as amazed and hopeful, to want to go back with me to this place of water, sunshine and peace. Instead, they were angry. They looked at me as if I had betrayed them by forming an alliance with the enemy. To which I responded that this place was full of the kindest and warmest people I ever met who shared with me a precious portion of something rare and valuable to save the life of a stranger. I decided I would go back and be with those people and bring the little girl with me. We started walking back as everyone around us yelled at us in disbelief.
That was the extent of the dream. And yes it is very detailed. I don’t have dreams like that often, so when I do, I pay attention and write it down. I’m not certain who the people were in this dream, why there was no water except in that small, forbidden town. Was it Zion? I’m trying to ponder on that. I don’t know who the child was that I was searching for water for while everyone else was looking out only for themselves. I don’t know why the water came in a red rose petal, why the people in the town had such vibrant clothes and sunshine, and why the red color in particular stood out to me. What I did understand for certain from the dream, though, is to put my faith and trust in the spirit and in what my conscience tells me. To not fall for the hopeless negativity that consumes others, even if everyone else becomes hopeless and cynical. And to not settle for the darkness around me just because everyone else is. Be hopeful and optimistic. Trust in kindness. Don’t accept and be resigned to failure. Instead, keep trying. And don’t believe the worst in anyone. There are pockets of sunshine around us for the finding. Any other insights about this dream are more than welcome.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Interesting Dream. In the days ahead, after the Comet impacts and sweeps much by tidal waves, the drought begins, some 10 years worth. Water will become an extremely scarce commodity. And there will be pros & cons as to people out there that survive.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

probably a representation of Zion. There will be people who build Zion while the tribulations (which we are seeing now) occur. Side by side- tribulations and Zion. The first people to Zion, after learning what Zion is, will be sent from Zion to rescue others- family, friends, maybe , BUT people who repent and then bring them back to Zion. This will continue to happen during the tribulations as people repent- kinda like the saints moving west. Zion will be protected and the only people in the worst tribulations to sleep in their own bed and eat their own food will be the righteous.

Those, of Zion, who go out into the tribulation world to rescue will have tremendous power. Most or all will be translated so they have power to protect those who they are bringing back to Zion. They will walk through fires and be provided food and water on the way through the dark world, back to Zion.

When the wicked are ripe for their final destruction then Zion will be ready to receive Jesus. He cannot come until Zion is created. There is the literal separation of people on the earth and the spirit world, between good and bad.

Joseph Smith dedicated the Holy Places and in the article of faith designated the building of Zion. We, as covenant people, know where to go and what is going to happen because of JS revelations. We will basically make a pilgrimage back to the Holy Places in Jckson County, build a Zion and bring as many people back to Zion and teach them as we can.

This is a temporal rescue and offer of salvation. This is our duty and obligation as covenant people. The only people who survive the final destruction are protected by the Holy Places. The Lord Jesus has offered the spiritual salvation.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

kinda like lot and wife and kinda like moses

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lynn wrote: April 15th, 2021, 9:57 pm Interesting Dream. In the days ahead, after the Comet impacts and sweeps much by tidal waves, the drought begins, some 10 years worth. Water will become an extremely scarce commodity. And there will be pros & cons as to people out there that survive.
Hans flotilla would simply ride the wave, and if open cycle equipped alleviate droughts too.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

++++++++++++++++++++
Hans flotilla would simply ride the wave, and if open cycle equipped alleviate droughts too.
++++++++++++++++++++

???

I have no idea of what this means or references.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lynn wrote: April 17th, 2021, 4:45 pm ++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++

???

I have no idea of what this means or references.

See Famine in the Last Days for how open-cycle OETC can easily produce tons of pure water as a byproduct of generating electricity, that can then be converted to hydrogen to fuel a hydrogen ship, bus, truck, train, or plane near you. OTEC can also neutralize hurricanes, by cooling the oceans surface. Seasteading type Flotillas can range in size from a single family dwelling up to the size of a small city, and may even include floating meeting houses and temples.

A passing Tsunami would barely be noticeable. :mrgreen:

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Yes, I recall your posting this earlier, but never had time to check it out. Thanks for the text link, as I don't do videos, as I am on trickle dial out here in the country. Fiber Optic phone lines are on the opposite side of the highway, so it costs too much to get it on our side. And we are in Dead Zone Central so spotty coverage by satellite.

Let's see, let me back up to the reference I was making. OK, here goes. While the technology might be able to do as you say, it is a little too late. All the prophecies concerning the Comet, is way beyond the possibility of stopping a hurricane. The Comet is driven by spiritual forces that is destined to ignite our Earth Changes. The Comet is about one mile wide. It hits right in the Hot Zone of the Mediterranean Sea, actually in the eastern section called the Aegean Sea. It helps to ignite Mt Etna & Mt. Vesuvius. The impact will create massive tsunamis everywhere. No coastline will be safe. All coastal cities will live in fear. Whatever of these Water plants that currently exist will be swept over, by the sheer magnitude of power generated from the Comet. The only thing that preserved Virginia Beach (Home of ARE & Cayce's records), was that it jutted up some 300 feet in all of this. I was just talking to Jessica who is over the archives & preserval, the other day, by email. After the Comet exerts so much water inward to many lands, then the Earth is set to dry out. That is the drought of some 10 years. It is the Earth rearranging (renewing) itself.

That is the gist of it. Also, one of the 5 remaining (that sank in the last round) islands of Atlantis is set to rise off of North Carolina & Virginia, and Poseidia, which is in the Andros/Bimini/Tongue of the Ocean (TOTO). And possibly another one between Cuba & the Yucatan, which will have structures that compare with some in the Yucatan & region.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

I just woke up from an interesting dream. I was having a picnic with some of my siblings on a cloudy day. The clouds were dark gray, but suddenly the sky went almost black. We were all surprised at how quickly it had changed. When I looked up there were 4 or 5 very clear red lines that looked like lasers going across the sky. They were all coming from the same direction. I told my family members that it was going to start raining really hard, so we should pick up our stuff and get inside. Within seconds, rain had started falling, and we grabbed our stuff and went inside what seemed like a high school. The doors to the rooms were locked so we were standing in the hallway and I tried asking my siblings what they thought of the lasers in the sky. None of them would talk about it even though they had definitely seen them.

My initial thoughts are that this dream is more about my frustrations in getting my siblings to be willing to talk about things that are clearly wrong. But there was red in the sky so I figured I would share it here.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Lemarque wrote: May 26th, 2021, 9:49 am I just woke up from an interesting dream. I was having a picnic with some of my siblings on a cloudy day. The clouds were dark gray, but suddenly the sky went almost black. We were all surprised at how quickly it had changed. When I looked up there were 4 or 5 very clear red lines that looked like lasers going across the sky. They were all coming from the same direction. I told my family members that it was going to start raining really hard, so we should pick up our stuff and get inside. Within seconds, rain had started falling, and we grabbed our stuff and went inside what seemed like a high school. The doors to the rooms were locked so we were standing in the hallway and I tried asking my siblings what they thought of the lasers in the sky. None of them would talk about it even though they had definitely seen them.

My initial thoughts are that this dream is more about my frustrations in getting my siblings to be willing to talk about things that are clearly wrong. But there was red in the sky so I figured I would share it here.
"Normalcy Bias" is real and something that will cause people to be left behind.

You dream of siblings not wanting to talk about the lasers in the sky is demonstrative of the same thing.

I've been thru several editions of "Active Shooter" training, and the one thing that is emphasized over and over, is to get out, and don't wait for co-workers to start moving.
Meaning, co-workers tend to freeze in unbelief and most have a hard time moving from habits of normalcy into protective action.

I'd bet ninety percent of the asleep population actually think life will be getting back to "normal" once enough have "gotten the shot"; without realizing so much has changed and that the undercurrents of society are being directed into a completely different direction. The safe and staid Babylonian economy of the past, with the emphasis of becoming a success within the framework of Babylon, and laying up wealth untold for personal retirement, is rapidly changing, and Normalcy Bias will cause people to continue ahead with their plans, when plans need to change.

Great famine, tends to cause people to wake up, and eventually turn their hearts from material things to spiritual things... it has a cleansing effect...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I appreciate all who have kept this alive. (survived Stroke)

22 did see a red sky in their dreams

41 either can't or doesn't recall

That's 35 % to 65 %

Awesome!! Lets let her keep on dreaming

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

William Shatner Blurts Out "The Coming Catastrophic Event" LIVE on AIR. Marfoogle Caller Discussion

The Destroyer and Asteroid Debris Trail Is Coming.

Revelation 12:1-2 (Prophecy Fulfilled September 23, 2017)
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Revelation 12:3-5 (Prophecy To Be Fulfilled Next)
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great, fiery red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Remember when it happened in Sydney? We used to have it all the time as our street lamps were orange.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

JK4Woods wrote: May 26th, 2021, 11:51 am
Lemarque wrote: May 26th, 2021, 9:49 am I just woke up from an interesting dream. I was having a picnic with some of my siblings on a cloudy day. The clouds were dark gray, but suddenly the sky went almost black. We were all surprised at how quickly it had changed. When I looked up there were 4 or 5 very clear red lines that looked like lasers going across the sky. They were all coming from the same direction. I told my family members that it was going to start raining really hard, so we should pick up our stuff and get inside. Within seconds, rain had started falling, and we grabbed our stuff and went inside what seemed like a high school. The doors to the rooms were locked so we were standing in the hallway and I tried asking my siblings what they thought of the lasers in the sky. None of them would talk about it even though they had definitely seen them.

"Normalcy Bias" is real and something that will cause people to be left behind.

You dream of siblings not wanting to talk about the lasers in the sky is demonstrative of the same thing.

I've been thru several editions of "Active Shooter" training, and the one thing that is emphasized over and over, is to get out, and don't wait for co-workers to start moving.
Meaning, co-workers tend to freeze in unbelief and most have a hard time moving from habits of normalcy into protective action.

I'd bet ninety percent of the asleep population actually think life will be getting back to "normal" once enough have "gotten the shot"; without realizing so much has changed and that the undercurrents of society are being directed into a completely different direction. The safe and staid Babylonian economy of the past, with the emphasis of becoming a success within the framework of Babylon, and laying up wealth untold for personal retirement, is rapidly changing, and Normalcy Bias will cause people to continue ahead with their plans, when plans need to change.

Great famine, tends to cause people to wake up, and eventually turn their hearts from material things to spiritual things... it has a cleansing effect...
that freezing effect is real, and it's the one thing that I haven't figured out how to personally overcome. For example:

I was playing in a Christmas concert at the stake center one time. Good seats are hard to come by. My wife and daughter waited in line at the doors to get a good seat. They got a good seat, then had to use the bathroom and left their stuff to save their place. Some lady and 12 of her family and her deaf mom came in and just shoved my wife's stuff out of the way. I watched the whole thing, but we were going over parts and stuff and I couldn't get off the stage to do anything. My wife came back and an argument ensued with the lady with 12 family members. The ushers didn't know there was a special section reserved for hearing impaired. They froze as well. The lady with the deaf mom was yelling at my wife, demanding that she had to move because her mom was handicapped. I couldn't believe a lady at a Christmas concert could yell and belittle someone right in a church at a concert about Jesus. It was so surreal, neither one of us could do anything. It was definitely a frozen / deer in the headlights moment.

There's been other times as well- but every instance is so different that we never expect people to act in such shocking ways, so we freeze. It's a real concern in an emergency situation.