Dreams of a Red Sky

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Have you ever had a dream of a red / orange sky?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 82
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by BeNotDeceived »

mudflap wrote: October 29th, 2021, 7:33 am
JK4Woods wrote: May 26th, 2021, 11:51 am
Lemarque wrote: May 26th, 2021, 9:49 am I just woke up from an interesting dream. I was having a picnic with some of my siblings on a cloudy day. The clouds were dark gray, but suddenly the sky went almost black. We were all surprised at how quickly it had changed. When I looked up there were 4 or 5 very clear red lines that looked like lasers going across the sky. They were all coming from the same direction. I told my family members that it was going to start raining really hard, so we should pick up our stuff and get inside. Within seconds, rain had started falling, and we grabbed our stuff and went inside what seemed like a high school. The doors to the rooms were locked so we were standing in the hallway and I tried asking my siblings what they thought of the lasers in the sky. None of them would talk about it even though they had definitely seen them.

My initial thoughts are that this dream is more about my frustrations in getting my siblings to be willing to talk about things that are clearly wrong. But there was red in the sky so I figured I would share it here.
"Normalcy Bias" is real and something that will cause people to be left behind.

You dream of siblings not wanting to talk about the lasers in the sky is demonstrative of the same thing.

I've been thru several editions of "Active Shooter" training, and the one thing that is emphasized over and over, is to get out, and don't wait for co-workers to start moving.
Meaning, co-workers tend to freeze in unbelief and most have a hard time moving from habits of normalcy into protective action.

I'd bet ninety percent of the asleep population actually think life will be getting back to "normal" once enough have "gotten the shot"; without realizing so much has changed and that the undercurrents of society are being directed into a completely different direction. The safe and staid Babylonian economy of the past, with the emphasis of becoming a success within the framework of Babylon, and laying up wealth untold for personal retirement, is rapidly changing, and Normalcy Bias will cause people to continue ahead with their plans, when plans need to change.

Great famine, tends to cause people to wake up, and eventually turn their hearts from material things to spiritual things... it has a cleansing effect...
that freezing effect is real, and it's the one thing that I haven't figured out how to personally overcome. For example:

I was playing in a Christmas concert at the stake center one time. Good seats are hard to come by. My wife and daughter waited in line at the doors to get a good seat. They got a good seat, then had to use the bathroom and left their stuff to save their place. Some lady and 12 of her family and her deaf mom came in and just shoved my wife's stuff out of the way. I watched the whole thing, but we were going over parts and stuff and I couldn't get off the stage to do anything. My wife came back and an argument ensued with the lady with 12 family members. The ushers didn't know there was a special section reserved for hearing impaired. They froze as well. The lady with the deaf mom was yelling at my wife, demanding that she had to move because her mom was handicapped. I couldn't believe a lady at a Christmas concert could yell and belittle someone right in a church at a concert about Jesus. It was so surreal, neither one of us could do anything. It was definitely a frozen / deer in the headlights moment.

There's been other times as well- but every instance is so different that we never expect people to act in such shocking ways, so we freeze. It's a real concern in an emergency situation.
Call the cops and have deaf lady charged with trespassing, and hope she spends the night in the slammer. That’s the only way some people will learn a valuable life lesson. :lol:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

2 more had red skies in red dreams.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

adocrawford wrote: June 13th, 2020, 9:02 pm I am a new poster, but not new to reading posts on this site. I’d like to add my voice on this particular thread.
In January of 2019 I had a dream more vivid, detailed and memorable than any dream I have ever had before. There are so many details of the dream, but to try to keep it short, I found myself sitting in a round, red, indoor auditorium. There was a lot of excitement from others around me, but I didn’t know why I was there. I saw in the center of the auditorium at a pulpit president trump and other politicians shaking hands with people. Then a large screen came down and everyone started cheering. I don’t remember what was on the screen, just that I felt out of place. I began to feel anxious that others were looking at me as if I were out of place, too. Difficult to describe, but I didn’t share the enthusiasm of every single other person in the room and I felt uncomfortable. Finally my anxiety was so great and I saw every eye on me, but didn’t know how to leave. I was stuck in my chair. Until an older man with the most white hair came quietly through the crowd, smiling with sort of a twinkle in his eye, and took my hand. He said he wanted to help me out, and in turn he wanted my help. No one else seemed to notice he was there but me, and I gladly followed him, finding myself freed from my chair.
He showed me a lot of things, some that I don’t remember well. I do remember he brought me to the edge of a great valley that was beautiful and green. I seem to recall seeing children happily running around and feeling like I had a role there. I was told that it wasn’t for me to know when this setting would come to be for me, but that I needed to educate myself in preparation for it. It was all sort of vague, except for the beauty of the valley. It was so vivid, I wanted to run to it.
The man then told me what he really wanted to show me was a place being prepared for the saints. I saw what looked like temple grounds, with beautiful flowers. At the center of the grounds was a modestly small, but beautiful building. I saw into it but don’t remember what it looked like. I just remember feeling so peaceful. He asked for my opinion of it. He wanted to know if I thought it was sufficient. I didn’t really understand but told him that I thought it was spectacular. Standing outside and looking at the building, a storm picked up out of nowhere. Winds were so strong, I struggled to stay standing. Then hail and heavy rain started to pour. I served a mission in the Philippines several years ago, and the storms I experienced there which were frightening didn’t hold a candle to this. I looked to see the man was calm, smiling, and unaffected by the storm. He said he needed me to help people get into the building for safety. I was stunned that he was asking for my help when I was obviously much weaker than him, and very afraid of this storm. Then he pointed his finger back towards the building and showed me in vision a group of people, hand in hand, pressing forward through the storm to enter into the safety of the building. I saw myself as part of this line of people, calling out to remind the others around me to not let go. By holding on, we were able to keep each other grounded and step by step would make it inside. After showing me the vision, the man asked again if I would help. I emphatically said yes, to which he seemed very pleased. After that I found myself with him, standing outside of the red auditorium. I knew he was about to leave me and I wept, not wanting to be left without him. Just before he left, he pointed behind me. I looked to see a red cloud forming in the horizon, getting bigger and bigger and moving quickly towards our direction. I looked back to see the man wink at me and then turn and walk away. I turned back to see the red clouds rushing toward me. Some people acted as if they didn’t see it, and the red cloud swallowed them up as it reached them. Others were quickly running away. I ran towards the red auditorium and just barely made it inside before the doors were locked. The walls of the building became transparent and I could see outside. The red storm had completely surrounded the building, so all I could see was red. I walked to the center of the auditorium where very few people remained. They were all weeping in fear and agony. I found my son there, but he looked different, older. He was 3 when I had the dream. I asked him how old he was, and he said: “I’m five, mommy. You know that!” As everyone around us was panicking, screaming, wailing in terror and turning on each other for some inexplicable reason, I held my son close to me. I began to get afraid until I remembered all the white haired man had shown me and knew we would have to leave the building and go out into the red storm. I felt resolved to do it, knowing we would be okay, somehow. Then I woke up. I’ve had many dreams over the years that seemed meaningful to me, but this has stayed in my mind as greater than all of those. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t recall it and ponder on it. My son turns five years old this November.
He will remain five through July 27 when Michael Sherwin describes seeing a time when he may stand.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

No, but I've had a dream of a nuclear explosion. I'm not sure when, but we had extended family over and then I saw a mushroom cloud off in the distance. I yelled for everyone to get down because we were right in front of one of those old-style big plate glass windows. Then I woke up. This was before I started to research things and was very mainstream in my ideas and this dream has stuck with me for many years.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 5th, 2022, 8:11 pm
adocrawford wrote: June 13th, 2020, 9:02 pm I am a new poster, but not new to reading posts on this site. I’d like to add my voice on this particular thread.
In January of 2019 I had a dream more vivid, detailed and memorable than any dream I have ever had before. There are so many details of the dream, but to try to keep it short, I found myself sitting in a round, red, indoor auditorium. There was a lot of excitement from others around me, but I didn’t know why I was there. I saw in the center of the auditorium at a pulpit president trump and other politicians shaking hands with people. Then a large screen came down and everyone started cheering. I don’t remember what was on the screen, just that I felt out of place. I began to feel anxious that others were looking at me as if I were out of place, too. Difficult to describe, but I didn’t share the enthusiasm of every single other person in the room and I felt uncomfortable. Finally my anxiety was so great and I saw every eye on me, but didn’t know how to leave. I was stuck in my chair. Until an older man with the most white hair came quietly through the crowd, smiling with sort of a twinkle in his eye, and took my hand. He said he wanted to help me out, and in turn he wanted my help. No one else seemed to notice he was there but me, and I gladly followed him, finding myself freed from my chair.
He showed me a lot of things, some that I don’t remember well. I do remember he brought me to the edge of a great valley that was beautiful and green. I seem to recall seeing children happily running around and feeling like I had a role there. I was told that it wasn’t for me to know when this setting would come to be for me, but that I needed to educate myself in preparation for it. It was all sort of vague, except for the beauty of the valley. It was so vivid, I wanted to run to it.
The man then told me what he really wanted to show me was a place being prepared for the saints. I saw what looked like temple grounds, with beautiful flowers. At the center of the grounds was a modestly small, but beautiful building. I saw into it but don’t remember what it looked like. I just remember feeling so peaceful. He asked for my opinion of it. He wanted to know if I thought it was sufficient. I didn’t really understand but told him that I thought it was spectacular. Standing outside and looking at the building, a storm picked up out of nowhere. Winds were so strong, I struggled to stay standing. Then hail and heavy rain started to pour. I served a mission in the Philippines several years ago, and the storms I experienced there which were frightening didn’t hold a candle to this. I looked to see the man was calm, smiling, and unaffected by the storm. He said he needed me to help people get into the building for safety. I was stunned that he was asking for my help when I was obviously much weaker than him, and very afraid of this storm. Then he pointed his finger back towards the building and showed me in vision a group of people, hand in hand, pressing forward through the storm to enter into the safety of the building. I saw myself as part of this line of people, calling out to remind the others around me to not let go. By holding on, we were able to keep each other grounded and step by step would make it inside. After showing me the vision, the man asked again if I would help. I emphatically said yes, to which he seemed very pleased. After that I found myself with him, standing outside of the red auditorium. I knew he was about to leave me and I wept, not wanting to be left without him. Just before he left, he pointed behind me. I looked to see a red cloud forming in the horizon, getting bigger and bigger and moving quickly towards our direction. I looked back to see the man wink at me and then turn and walk away. I turned back to see the red clouds rushing toward me. Some people acted as if they didn’t see it, and the red cloud swallowed them up as it reached them. Others were quickly running away. I ran towards the red auditorium and just barely made it inside before the doors were locked. The walls of the building became transparent and I could see outside. The red storm had completely surrounded the building, so all I could see was red. I walked to the center of the auditorium where very few people remained. They were all weeping in fear and agony. I found my son there, but he looked different, older. He was 3 when I had the dream. I asked him how old he was, and he said: “I’m five, mommy. You know that!” As everyone around us was panicking, screaming, wailing in terror and turning on each other for some inexplicable reason, I held my son close to me. I began to get afraid until I remembered all the white haired man had shown me and knew we would have to leave the building and go out into the red storm. I felt resolved to do it, knowing we would be okay, somehow. Then I woke up. I’ve had many dreams over the years that seemed meaningful to me, but this has stayed in my mind as greater than all of those. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t recall it and ponder on it. My son turns five years old this November.
He will remain five through July 27 when Michael Sherwin describes seeing a time when he may stand.
This is your second reply to me where you seemed to indicate that Michael Sherwin is a significant identity or related to a significant identity in some way. I can’t for the life of me figure out what that has to do with me. Could you clarify your point? Thanks.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

that's a curious statement. By what means will he "remain 5" after he turned six ?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

adocrawford wrote: September 6th, 2022, 1:45 pm
This is your second reply to me where you seemed to indicate that Michael Sherwin is a significant identity or related to a significant identity in some way. I can’t for the life of me figure out what that has to do with me. Could you clarify your point? Thanks.
viewtopic.php?p=1299335&sid=1b8d050eed4 ... 7#p1299335

The link above is for the Brigham thread where your 56th post is located. When the word “identity” came to mind it was because of Michaels’s amazing story that passed with flying colors.

After posting, the thought occurred to me that “identity” has multiple meanings such as the letter/number/date/time correlations evident at march8miracle.org

Significant digits plays a role with proper understanding of the About the Space of Half an Hour. Search keyword ASHH to find discussions about it. I made a new thread to better explore “Significant Identifies”.

The CH/38 pattern began on March 8, 1980 and has intrigued me ever since. Line upon line, etc with 57ii being another keyword to find a few conversations about said number 57 anomalies.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: September 6th, 2022, 2:20 pm
that's a curious statement. By what means will he "remain 5" after he turned six ?
My bad, he must be at least six now.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:10 pm
Yes, he will be 7 this November. I still think about that dream all the time though.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Second time I have read this thread. Want to thank all of you for sharing your experiences. Suggest remembering that Heaven tends to prioritize spiritual dangers because of their eternal consequences, where we as mortal being prioritize physical dangers whose consequences are temporary. This fundamental difference is why sometimes we think our inspired dreams didn't happen. They did happen in the spiritual realm. And the physical realm always follows.

I had one dream about great tribulation that felt borderline apocalyptic. I was at my rural childhood home. There were unimaginable lightning storms that were even striking the ground. There were also groups of evil people within walking distance, all roads were blocked, and we were trapped trying to escape both dangers with nowhere safe to hide.

Might be related, but shortly after I had this dream, the specific area where the evil people were, there was major raid by the FBI. Apparently the area had been bought by some foreign national muslims. But man, that feeling that the planet was unleashed was incredible just how small and helpless I felt has stuck with me.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

FWIW, I think your dream did happen and it was the spiritual representation of Jan 6. Sounds like you will be involved in helping people reject the dead ends of left and right and choose the millenial vision of up.

While I am not a Trump hater, I have had a consistent impression about his MAGA movement for half a decade. Sympathies for certain policies and groups aside, that there were currents in that movement I did not want to get swept away with because I had a calling higher than the fights of America current earth year. That any support for Trump from me, was like when Moroni aids his Nephite people in their fight even though he knows their rejection of Godliness and their rage has already doomed them as unfit for this chosen land. Never been a temptation or appeal for me to join the abortion/marxist/sex changes for children left, so no guiding hand needed to remind me to not get swept away with the it/they/xem's or as President Nelson put it, "the other side of the boat."

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

hedgehog wrote: September 16th, 2022, 12:48 am

FWIW, I think your dream did happen and it was the spiritual representation of Jan 6. Sounds like you will be involved in helping people reject the dead ends of left and right and choose the millenial vision of up.

While I am not a Trump hater, I have had a consistent impression about his MAGA movement for half a decade. Sympathies for certain policies and groups aside, that there were currents in that movement I did not want to get swept away with because I had a calling higher than the fights of America current earth year. That any support for Trump from me, was like when Moroni aids his Nephite people in their fight even though he knows their rejection of Godliness and their rage has already doomed them as unfit for this chosen land. Never been a temptation or appeal for me to join the abortion/marxist/sex changes for children left, so no guiding hand needed to remind me to not get swept away with the it/they/xem's or as President Nelson put it, "the other side of the boat."
I hadn’t thought of January 6th, but my son was 5 years old when that happened, and it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for that perspective.
Since then, I’ve had a handful of other very different dreams but with the same general theme: Something catastrophic happens that I learn is inevitable/unchangeable, and nobody will listen to me when I try to help them out of it. Sometimes, the catastrophic event is so inescapable that I resign myself to it instead of trying to escape with anyone who will listen. It’s interesting that those dreams always seem to end more peacefully when I just choose to brace for impact rather than run for shelter. The rescue is always so remarkable and unexpected. I just began to assume these dreams were a result of the chaos going on in the world, but your January 6 idea makes sense and has given me something to think about when it comes to the other dreams I’ve had lately.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The red sky is becoming real.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: November 30th, 2022, 11:37 pm
The red sky is becoming real.
More Flying Colors. 8-)

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Photo from my backyard in SouthEast Idaho.
Attachments
IMG_2050.jpeg
IMG_2050.jpeg (927.52 KiB) Viewed 115 times

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I remember how red the skies were in Northern Wy during the huge forest fires in Yellowstone in 1988. We were asking each other if it was the red skies of prophesy.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

+++++++++++++++++
We were asking each other if it was the red skies of prophesy.
+++++++++++++++++
To which prophecy do you speak of?

If you are referring to Grandfather's (Stalking Wolf's) "Night of the Bleeding Stars" aka the similar ones in the Bible, it was caused by the skimming of our atmosphere by Phobos (the odd moon of Mars), and perhaps also the brighter red of Mars at that time, as its orbit is alterred. This occurs in 2025 or 2028, the year before the Comet (Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi- the 9th & final sign).

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

neverendingthoughts wrote: April 24th, 2020, 5:40 pm Concerning the red sky, it was like a red/purple color of I remember correctly. It was several years ago. Maybe around y2k. Wish I could find the journal where I wrote it down. The dream in and of itself was apocalyptic for sure but still doesn’t make sense to me. But yes, a red/purple sky. So not exactly what you are looking for but I voted yes just because red was part of it.
Not a dream on the evening of April 6, 2000, the evening sky in Salt Lake was Red for almost 2 hours. Other parts of the state saw reds, purple's, blues and greens. It was also an evening where 3 planets were seen in a cluster, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. And the moonlight was just a quarter sliver on that epic night.