Dreams of a Red Sky

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Have you ever had a dream of a red / orange sky?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 82
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by Alaris »

I'm looking into the symbolism of the end times and pondering the possibility of our sky changing colors as a sign. Red is the color of the Son of Man who comes in the clouds with all the holy angels with him to execute vengeance upon the wicked.

Adam means Red

Adamah means Earth

Earth .... Sky

Moses 7:62 And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem.

Red skies at night are a Shepherd's Delight

https://theconversation.com/are-red-ski ... view-85691

Is there something more to this? Maybe ... curious to see if others have had dreams like I have - of a red sky. I have a recurring dream that comes ever two years or so (irony) about being called on a new mission - returning to the mission field. One of these dreams I had several years back now - had a sky that was red and somewhat orange/red. I was called on a mission again and the sky was orange-red. In the dream the sky color wasn't due to a storm but the "new normal." I'm curious if other folks have had similar dreams / impressions.
Last edited by Alaris on April 24th, 2020, 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by Davka »

Wish I could say I have...a dream I had as a child the sky was not blue, but it wasn’t red either. Kind of yellowish/orangish I think? Like a sunset. Interestingly I was looking west, not east.

Does that count? I still voted no.
Last edited by Davka on April 26th, 2020, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:33 pm Wish I could say I have...a dream I had as a child the sky was not blue, but it wasn’t red either. Kind of yellowish/orangish I think? Like a sunset. Interestingly I was looking west, not east.

I’m on a FB page that’s for LDS last days dreams. I’ll post this question over there and see what people say. Mind if I copy your post?
My dream was an orange-red like a blood orange. I'd say that counts. I'll change the poll if I can.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Alaris wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:36 pm
Davka wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:33 pm Wish I could say I have...a dream I had as a child the sky was not blue, but it wasn’t red either. Kind of yellowish/orangish I think? Like a sunset. Interestingly I was looking west, not east.

I’m on a FB page that’s for LDS last days dreams. I’ll post this question over there and see what people say. Mind if I copy your post?
My dream was an orange-red like a blood orange. I'd say that counts. I'll change the poll if I can.
Dang! I screwed up your whole poll! Lol.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Alaris wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:36 pm

Dang! I screwed up your whole poll! Lol.
You should be able to change your vote!

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

A red planet that filled the sky?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

SmallFarm wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:54 pm A red planet that filled the sky?
Not for my dream - but interesting thought.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Nuclear winter after the forthcoming "nuclear apocalypse" and fires will produce red skies.
It also made me think of the "red dawn" of communism.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Yes! I have had a dream of future events and in the very last scene the sky was a warm red color. I also have read one other person's dream which described this. I don't know what it means.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

not dreams, but i actually have had impressions like this. back in summer 2018 with all the widespread haze in the air here in ca, it made for a summer of brilliant orange evening skies, purple sunrises etc and i would get these strange but clear impressions that this was a pale semblance of what the new sort of heavens which are beginning to bleed through look like

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

abijah` wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:19 pm not dreams, but i actually have had impressions like this. back in summer 2018 with all the widespread haze in the air here in ca, it made for a summer of brilliant orange evening skies, purple sunrises etc and i would get these strange but clear impressions that this was a pale semblance of what the new sort of heavens which are beginning to bleed through look like
Wow 4 yes and 3 no. I thought this might be a stab in the dark. Thanks for sharing

In reading the article in the OP, I was thinking there might be something to the interplay between red and blue when it comes to our sky. Partial disclosure: my wife had a dream that included me asking her a question about the color of the sky which moved me to start digging a bit here both into the symbolism of the color of the sky as well as to consider any colors to which it might change. As I pondered this, I remembered one of my missionary dreams had an orangey-red sky.

And yes - I'm trying to find what possible sinister connection there may be to the UN, the WHO, and the lot of these globalist orgs including facebook, and twitter ALL using sky blue. Why on Earth might sky blue be used in these orgs that stand for oppression and depopulation? Unless the sky won't be blue much longer. Stopping that color change may be in fact what it's all about.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

nightlight wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:53 pm
Wow that's incredible. Both the song and the image resemblance to my dream. Blood orange.

Well apparently this is a thing. 5 6 yes and 4 no. Might this pertain to the sign of the coming of the Son of Man when all nations mourn.... They mourn I'm assuming because they all chose sky blue in their logos. Always bet on red.

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

Concerning the red sky, it was like a red/purple color of I remember correctly. It was several years ago. Maybe around y2k. Wish I could find the journal where I wrote it down. The dream in and of itself was apocalyptic for sure but still doesn’t make sense to me. But yes, a red/purple sky. So not exactly what you are looking for but I voted yes just because red was part of it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

neverendingthoughts wrote: April 24th, 2020, 5:40 pm Concerning the red sky, it was like a red/purple color of I remember correctly. It was several years ago. Maybe around y2k. Wish I could find the journal where I wrote it down. The dream in and of itself was apocalyptic for sure but still doesn’t make sense to me. But yes, a red/purple sky. So not exactly what you are looking for but I voted yes just because red was part of it.
Robbinius spends more time in color palettes than I, but I believe red blends back into purple as though you could stack one rainbow on top of another. So orange is on one side.. Purple the other.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Eight yes now. What's that statistical term? This is statistically significant. Ok the sample size is small, but eight yes and five no?

Rwp
captain of 100

Post by Rwp »

I was a child when I had a dream of the Savior’s second coming amidst a dark orange/yellow sky. I fell to my knees and was scared in my dream. I took that as a warning: you don’t want to feel this way when I come! I shared this with my younger sister years later and she had had a similar dream.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Planets, many. Red skies? Maybe one or two. Mostly I don't notice the sky in calamity type dreams. There is one that stands out. I might even say it's my "first" dream beginning all of my search for more. It was also accompanied by a planet and lots of destroyed roman architecture.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

AlbedoEffect wrote: April 25th, 2020, 9:26 pm Planets, many. Red skies? Maybe one or two. Mostly I don't notice the sky in calamity type dreams. There is one that stands out. I might even say it's my "first" dream beginning all of my search for more. It was also accompanied by a planet and lots of destroyed roman architecture.
One of my significant dreams also involved a lot of Roman or Greek architecture. I felt that it represented the culture in which we live, in the sense that we are like these ancient civilizations destined to fall.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Alaris wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:43 pmIn reading the article in the OP, I was thinking there might be something to the interplay between red and blue when it comes to our sky. Partial disclosure: my wife had a dream that included me asking her a question about the color of the sky which moved me to start digging a bit here both into the symbolism of the color of the sky as well as to consider any colors to which it might change. As I pondered this, I remembered one of my missionary dreams had an orangey-red sky.
interesting. an interplay between blue and red is not a shaky foundation at all - that could be its own topic in of itself. we should plant this seed and see what it produces for us 🙂

i even feel the spirit quite strong as i write this now, like how theres truth to this and its not some irrelevant hokum

if our current sky rolls blue on account of the scattering of light, visions of a firmament in which all light is gathered and cohesively refracted in Jesus must look amazing
And yes - I'm trying to find what possible sinister connection there may be to the UN, the WHO, and the lot of these globalist orgs including facebook, and twitter ALL using sky blue. Why on Earth might sky blue be used in these orgs that stand for oppression and depopulation? Unless the sky won't be blue much longer. Stopping that color change may be in fact what it's all about.
i agree that these various organisations and agendas are just various tentacles sprung forth from a greater & hidden enemy.

it could just be a blue sky, this is where i was leaning toward before i felt the spirit so strong typing this out. now im less certain.

i dont necessarily think the sky will turn red / orange in place of the current blue, i think we could be seeing a whole array of colours throughout the progression of the day, though i do think that things will begin to grow more warm in their tone / hue

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Red and Blue are two parts of a third and fourth. Red, Blue, Yellow are one heaven, and Purple is the heaven before that. Light and Dark is the current heaven and earth. The first thing god did was separate the night from day. What happens when stars collide? If you were to sit inside the heliosphere of an active cool brown dwarf star, the stars would not be visible, and there would only be purple light. We have 2 inactive brown dwarfs in our system. Sol has the highest magnetic potential, and thus, controls the conduit of energy from Christ.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

AlbedoEffect wrote: April 26th, 2020, 5:07 pm Red and Blue are two parts of a third and fourth. Red, Blue, Yellow are one heaven, and Purple is the heaven before that. Light and Dark is the current heaven and earth. The first thing god did was separate the night from day. What happens when stars collide? If you were to sit inside the heliosphere of an active cool brown dwarf star, the stars would not be visible, and there would only be purple light. We have 2 inactive brown dwarfs in our system. Sol has the highest magnetic potential, and thus, controls the conduit of energy from Christ.
If you are talking about Jupiter and Saturn, my understanding is they are nowhere near massive enough to become brown dwarf stars.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I've dreamed of beautiful red sunsets. Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

Sephiroth
captain of 1,000

Post by Sephiroth »

I had a dream a meteor was coming to destroy the earth, but during the same year the movie Armageddon and the video game Final Fantasy 7 came out and both involved plots of a meteor coming to destroy the planet so it could have been influenced by media. It was 1998 when I had the dream.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

SmallFarm wrote: April 26th, 2020, 7:09 pm
AlbedoEffect wrote: April 26th, 2020, 5:07 pm Red and Blue are two parts of a third and fourth. Red, Blue, Yellow are one heaven, and Purple is the heaven before that. Light and Dark is the current heaven and earth. The first thing god did was separate the night from day. What happens when stars collide? If you were to sit inside the heliosphere of an active cool brown dwarf star, the stars would not be visible, and there would only be purple light. We have 2 inactive brown dwarfs in our system. Sol has the highest magnetic potential, and thus, controls the conduit of energy from Christ.
If you are talking about Jupiter and Saturn, my understanding is they are nowhere near massive enough to become brown dwarf stars.
Not when using the 100 year old and outdated fusion paradigm. The universe is electric, my friend, and so is the spirit.