Dreams of a Red Sky

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Have you ever had a dream of a red / orange sky?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 82
Love
captain of 100

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by Love »

So the big dust plume headed to the South is supposed to make the Sky look on fire, during sun up and sun down.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sahara ... ed-states/

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Purple was the original color of the sky, before the night and day were separated.
Dave Talbott has more info, about the Saturnian purple dawn. (Yeah yeah I know, I keep repeating it, but it really is important.)
As the movie The Village points out, Red is the "bad" color. However, to those in the church of Christ, it's the good color. You can see a lot of red symbolism in every ancient civilization. Japan is well versed in their own mythical histories, such as the Heaven Shattering Crimson Face, the 4 animal generals of the grand order of the king, the Ragnarok Junction, Warrior Giants surrounded by 3 walls apart from the main land, etc etc.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

From what I understand, in the end times the sun will darken (causing reddish skies?) and Wormwood will pass earth as a red planet. Most will fear, but the righteous will receive greater light and rejoice knowing that redemption draws near.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

I think I would cut down on the aspirin intake.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Jonesy wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:51 pm From what I understand, in the end times the sun will darken (causing reddish skies?) and Wormwood will pass earth as a red planet. Most will fear, but the righteous will receive greater light and rejoice knowing that redemption draws near.
and the moon shall turn to blood :D

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

righteousrepublic wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:58 pm I think I would cut down on the aspirin intake.
I've heard of melatonin and DMT doing stuff to your dreams, but not aspirin

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

AlbedoEffect wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Jonesy wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:51 pm From what I understand, in the end times the sun will darken (causing reddish skies?) and Wormwood will pass earth as a red planet. Most will fear, but the righteous will receive greater light and rejoice knowing that redemption draws near.
and the moon shall turn to blood :D
Since you mentioned it, yes, exactly:
2 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
We’re living in the days of great mercy. It’s certainly a time of preparation.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

AlbedoEffect wrote: June 24th, 2020, 10:00 pm
righteousrepublic wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:58 pm I think I would cut down on the aspirin intake.
I've heard of melatonin and DMT doing stuff to your dreams, but not aspirin
I just made it up, sounded good, though. I could have said red food coloring, however, huh?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

dreamherb, we got it growing all along the side of the house :D

magnesium taurate is nice too

Enzsalt
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Enzsalt »

Check this out for this weekend: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 250102001/

Sahara desert duststorm named "Godzilla" moving over the ocean to cover states from the gulf up. This could potentially cause red skies?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Another red rainbow. Nothing to see here folks.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... m-22249706

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Last edited by abijah` on July 19th, 2020, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I remember one day a few years ago I was outside and everywhere was just red/orange, the sky, the air, everything

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

not trying to spam the thread or anything, but seriously - everyone is awestruck and marvelling outside even though we all know how trash the air quality is. its truly astounding.
Last edited by abijah` on July 19th, 2020, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Luke wrote: July 15th, 2020, 5:28 am I remember one day a few years ago I was outside and everywhere was just red/orange, the sky, the air, everything
were you around in manchester in spring 2015 when there was the red-lightning storm ?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Spam away... Those pics are incredible! Look how high up the sun is!

If you live where I remember you living Abijah I'd say a red sky is long overdue.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Last edited by abijah` on July 19th, 2020, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

abijah` wrote: July 17th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Luke wrote: July 15th, 2020, 5:28 am I remember one day a few years ago I was outside and everywhere was just red/orange, the sky, the air, everything
were you around in manchester in spring 2015 when there was the red-lightning storm ?
I would have been in Manchester yes, I can’t remember if this was the occasion but yes I would have been

Truthfinder78
captain of 100

Post by Truthfinder78 »

Alaris wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:29 pm I'm looking into the symbolism of the end times and pondering the possibility of our sky changing colors as a sign. Red is the color of the Son of Man who comes in the clouds with all the holy angels with him to execute vengeance upon the wicked.

Adam means Red

Adamah means Earth

Earth .... Sky

Moses 7:62 And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem.

Red skies at night are a Shepherd's Delight

https://theconversation.com/are-red-ski ... view-85691

Is there something more to this? Maybe ... curious to see if others have had dreams like I have - of a red sky. I have a recurring dream that comes ever two years or so (irony) about being called on a new mission - returning to the mission field. One of these dreams I had several years back now - had a sky that was red and somewhat orange/red. I was called on a mission again and the sky was orange-red. In the dream the sky color wasn't due to a storm but the "new normal." I'm curious if other folks have had similar dreams / impressions.
I have been called back on a mission in my dreams. A few weeks ago this call back was more vivid and ‘imminent’ than any other calls from years past...

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Sounds like even the Prince of Darkness thinks the end is near.
The sun is black the sky is red
And it feels like today is the end
—“Today is the End”, Ozzy, 2020

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Double mouse click. It's getting old like me.
Last edited by Michael Sherwin on August 31st, 2020, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

A persistent red shy would mean a lower wave length to light as the Sun was becoming dimmer on it's way to becoming as black as sackcloth. That will most likely happen when God stops holding up the pillars of this creation.
75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

Have I ever dreamt of a red sky... Ever? Independent other context? Absolutely.

Dreams about returning to the mission field? It's happened here and there. It's always rather sad and depressing, because I'm leaving my wife and children behind in every one of them. Maybe I will die soon and serve a mission on the other side? I wouldn't mind not dealing with mortality anymore, but I couldn't bear the heartache it would cause my family. That, and though I'd readily give it up to accelerate the return of our Savior, I would miss the remaining parts to Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jamescm wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 9:37 am Have I ever dreamt of a red sky... Ever? Independent other context? Absolutely.

Dreams about returning to the mission field? It's happened here and there. It's always rather sad and depressing, because I'm leaving my wife and children behind in every one of them. Maybe I will die soon and serve a mission on the other side? I wouldn't mind not dealing with mortality anymore, but I couldn't bear the heartache it would cause my family. That, and though I'd readily give it up to accelerate the return of our Savior, I would miss the remaining parts to Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Oh man I've had similar thoughts before - LOL!