Dreams of a Red Sky

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Have you ever had a dream of a red / orange sky?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 82
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Dreams of a Red Sky

Post by Bronco73idi »

A super flare or micro nova can cause this. They think the galactic current sheet is on our doorstep and has already passed Alpha Centauri https://phys.org/news/2018-04-proxima-c ... sible.html which flared up in 2012 and barnard which flared up 1999. https://astronomy.com/news/2005/11/a-fl ... nards-star

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

I had a recent dream of a planet in the sky to the East. I remember in the dream excitedly/joyfully saying it’s happening.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

After all the (new normal) stuff happening we hope to see the beautiful events of the return of our Savior. Sooner rather than later.😉

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: April 28th, 2020, 7:04 pm After all the (new normal) stuff happening we hope to see the beautiful events of the return of our Savior. Sooner rather than later.😉
Haha "new normal" Great to see you post again love. Thanks for sharing your dream of a planet.

“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed [see Ezekiel 47:1–9]. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:26].” ~ Joseph Smith

What if Jupiter moved? Jupiter is a giant ball of gas....what's the sun made out of again?

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

I asked this question over on FB and 9 people shared that they had had Endtime dreams of a red sky.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:24 pm I asked this question over on FB and 9 people shared that they had had Endtime dreams of a red sky.
Holy cow!

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Alaris wrote: April 28th, 2020, 7:11 pm
Love wrote: April 28th, 2020, 7:04 pm After all the (new normal) stuff happening we hope to see the beautiful events of the return of our Savior. Sooner rather than later.😉
Haha "new normal" Great to see you post again love. Thanks for sharing your dream of a planet.

“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed [see Ezekiel 47:1–9]. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:26].” ~ Joseph Smith

What if Jupiter moved? Jupiter is a giant ball of gas....what's the sun made out of again?
I have considered this my self.
Studying symbols and limited
Latin, Hebrew

Old form
Hebrew

Milki
Meleck
Molok

====== Saturn. And King / God

Zedek
Zadok
Sadat.
======= Jupiter/ righteousness

Put the seal of MeleckZedek. Two Triangles 2 priesthood’s. The power of god to create. Control of the very heavens. You start to think things are going to get big. I don’t know all the phenomenons that reek havoc on the earth, but a planet flying by would be simple in theory and chaotic too.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Love wrote: April 28th, 2020, 7:00 pm I had a recent dream of a planet in the sky to the East. I remember in the dream excitedly/joyfully saying it’s happening.
I feel impressed to share this.
This dream took place on April 12, 2020.

"The world was coming to a close. Not Armageddon, not terror. But Earth’s probation was finished. I saw Saturn returning to the earth in a passby. I saw characters from movies and TV shows beaten and broken, all hero archetypes or from space shows. Good people were trying to find out the mystery behind all the strange events happening. I saw an antagonist that didn’t want us to find out. Most of it has already left my memory, despite having just woken up, which is unusual for my dreams.
Saturn was superimposed into the northern lands of Canada, as if I were looking at the land and space at the same time. It was returning. It was a starship. A Star Ship. A ship that was a star. I’ve seen the red/black destroyer in dream once before, far away, unmoving, but this time, it was coming in full force. It looked spectacular. It was a single bright point surrounded by spokes and an outer shell of light."

And anybody who understands the symbolism of the 4 spoked wheel...

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

interesting dream :)
AlbedoEffect wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 3:32 amAnd anybody who understands the symbolism of the 4 spoked wheel...
like this one?

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

abijah` wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 11:57 am interesting dream :)
AlbedoEffect wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 3:32 amAnd anybody who understands the symbolism of the 4 spoked wheel...
like this one?

Not quite. Actually my avatar pic gives a pretty good approxymation. The ring around the spokes was wider on the sides, like a bold ( and )
The spokes themselves were like a plus sign +
(+) kind of like this, but connected on the top and bottom with a light source in the middle.
But what you posted is also a sun wheel, so, whos to say it's not the same thing?

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

I drew this up, seems almost accurate. Added some lighting effects to make it more star like.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

AlbedoEffect wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 1:10 pm Not quite. Actually my avatar pic gives a pretty good approxymation. The ring around the spokes was wider on the sides, like a bold ( and )
(+) kind of like this, but connected on the top and bottom with a light source in the middle.
But what you posted is also a sun wheel, so, whos to say it's not the same thing?
interesting, i want to look more into this.

yeah, the sun wheel was what came to mind when i read your description

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

abijah` wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 1:30 pm
AlbedoEffect wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 1:10 pm Not quite. Actually my avatar pic gives a pretty good approxymation. The ring around the spokes was wider on the sides, like a bold ( and )
interesting, i want to look more into this.

yeah, the sun wheel was what came to mind when i read your description
Dave Talbott is a good start. Comparative Mythology, in my opinion, is one of the most important fields of scientific study.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

13 and 17. Still very interesting as I thought this would be a stab in the dark.

A couple of nights ago I had an experience where I saw a orangey/red sky again. This time I didn't even think about the color of the sky until the next day as the other seeings were rather poignant.

Robbinius sent this to me today:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/ ... bible-news

Orangey-red skies. What a coincidence.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Alaris wrote: May 6th, 2020, 1:02 pm 13 and 17. Still very interesting as I thought this would be a stab in the dark.

A couple of nights ago I had an experience where I saw a orangey/red sky again. This time I didn't even think about the color of the sky until the next day as the other seeings were rather poignant.

Robbinius sent this to me today:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/ ... bible-news

Orangey-red skies. What a coincidence.
No way.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

If you do statistical analysis about end-of-world'ish stuff by asking about it in an end-of-world'ish forum, it has nothing to do with statistical significance, and everything to do with confirmation bias.

Syn
captain of 50

Post by Syn »

I've had red cliffs in a second coming like setting but no red sky. The skies have been dark and in turmoil - like thunderstorms on epic proportions.

tlyma
captain of 10

Post by tlyma »

Alaris wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:43 pm
abijah` wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:19 pm not dreams, but i actually have had impressions like this. back in summer 2018 with all the widespread haze in the air here in ca, it made for a summer of brilliant orange evening skies, purple sunrises etc and i would get these strange but clear impressions that this was a pale semblance of what the new sort of heavens which are beginning to bleed through look like

Wow 4 yes and 3 no. I thought this might be a stab in the dark. Thanks for sharing

In reading the article in the OP, I was thinking there might be something to the interplay between red and blue when it comes to our sky. Partial disclosure: my wife had a dream that included me asking her a question about the color of the sky which moved me to start digging a bit here both into the symbolism of the color of the sky as well as to consider any colors to which it might change. As I pondered this, I remembered one of my missionary dreams had an orangey-red sky.

And yes - I'm trying to find what possible sinister connection there may be to the UN, the WHO, and the lot of these globalist orgs including facebook, and twitter ALL using sky blue. Why on Earth might sky blue be used in these orgs that stand for oppression and depopulation? Unless the sky won't be blue much longer. Stopping that color change may be in fact what it's all about.
Not saying you're wrong, but in my opinion the choice of blue is a simple example of Occam's Razor. Blue is arguably the most common color used for logos, branding and general web design, so that could be the simple (but boring) explanation. Also apparently Zuckerberg is color blind and blue is one of the few colors he can correctly interpret.

Here's a link with more possible explanations: https://envato.com/blog/blue-internet-default-color/

britjas
captain of 100

Post by britjas »

When I was a little boy I had a terrifying dream in which I saw a lot of suffering towards the end of the world. But the panorama changed in which I saw myself with a group of men and was comissioned with these men to go retrieve the sacred Constitution. I agreed to follow this council. I don't remember who any of these men were, except that they were members of our church. We headed east in a vehicle until we arrived in the midwest. We encountered a huge riot where people were protesting, and they weren't allowing us to pass, when suddenly these rioters just started collapsing. I don't know why, but I suspect the hand of the Lord played a part in it. We continued east until we hit the DC area. We arrived safely there, but we were overwhelmed by what we had all been through. The entire area was without inhabitants, and the sky was a deep red color. When we began the search for the records of our sacred rights, an angel pointed us in the right direction. We were tired and worn out. We safely gathered the records, but we got the strong impression that we needed to get out of the area. In my dream, not far from us, there was a huge tidal wave heading our way. We started heading back in a hurry, as we knew our lives would be in peril if we didn't flee quickly. I then woke up terrified, as I shrugged this off as a nightmare. When I read the Book of Mormon where Nephi, Sam, Laman, Lemuel, the angel, retrieving sacred records, danger and peril, it sounds kind of like a repeat of those days. But with the group I was with, I sensed that the other men I was with were all righteous. I have read that our Constitution will be used in its original for all nations during the thousand years of peace.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

I am a new poster, but not new to reading posts on this site. I’d like to add my voice on this particular thread.
In January of 2019 I had a dream more vivid, detailed and memorable than any dream I have ever had before. There are so many details of the dream, but to try to keep it short, I found myself sitting in a round, red, indoor auditorium. There was a lot of excitement from others around me, but I didn’t know why I was there. I saw in the center of the auditorium at a pulpit president trump and other politicians shaking hands with people. Then a large screen came down and everyone started cheering. I don’t remember what was on the screen, just that I felt out of place. I began to feel anxious that others were looking at me as if I were out of place, too. Difficult to describe, but I didn’t share the enthusiasm of every single other person in the room and I felt uncomfortable. Finally my anxiety was so great and I saw every eye on me, but didn’t know how to leave. I was stuck in my chair. Until an older man with the most white hair came quietly through the crowd, smiling with sort of a twinkle in his eye, and took my hand. He said he wanted to help me out, and in turn he wanted my help. No one else seemed to notice he was there but me, and I gladly followed him, finding myself freed from my chair.
He showed me a lot of things, some that I don’t remember well. I do remember he brought me to the edge of a great valley that was beautiful and green. I seem to recall seeing children happily running around and feeling like I had a role there. I was told that it wasn’t for me to know when this setting would come to be for me, but that I needed to educate myself in preparation for it. It was all sort of vague, except for the beauty of the valley. It was so vivid, I wanted to run to it.
The man then told me what he really wanted to show me was a place being prepared for the saints. I saw what looked like temple grounds, with beautiful flowers. At the center of the grounds was a modestly small, but beautiful building. I saw into it but don’t remember what it looked like. I just remember feeling so peaceful. He asked for my opinion of it. He wanted to know if I thought it was sufficient. I didn’t really understand but told him that I thought it was spectacular. Standing outside and looking at the building, a storm picked up out of nowhere. Winds were so strong, I struggled to stay standing. Then hail and heavy rain started to pour. I served a mission in the Philippines several years ago, and the storms I experienced there which were frightening didn’t hold a candle to this. I looked to see the man was calm, smiling, and unaffected by the storm. He said he needed me to help people get into the building for safety. I was stunned that he was asking for my help when I was obviously much weaker than him, and very afraid of this storm. Then he pointed his finger back towards the building and showed me in vision a group of people, hand in hand, pressing forward through the storm to enter into the safety of the building. I saw myself as part of this line of people, calling out to remind the others around me to not let go. By holding on, we were able to keep each other grounded and step by step would make it inside. After showing me the vision, the man asked again if I would help. I emphatically said yes, to which he seemed very pleased. After that I found myself with him, standing outside of the red auditorium. I knew he was about to leave me and I wept, not wanting to be left without him. Just before he left, he pointed behind me. I looked to see a red cloud forming in the horizon, getting bigger and bigger and moving quickly towards our direction. I looked back to see the man wink at me and then turn and walk away. I turned back to see the red clouds rushing toward me. Some people acted as if they didn’t see it, and the red cloud swallowed them up as it reached them. Others were quickly running away. I ran towards the red auditorium and just barely made it inside before the doors were locked. The walls of the building became transparent and I could see outside. The red storm had completely surrounded the building, so all I could see was red. I walked to the center of the auditorium where very few people remained. They were all weeping in fear and agony. I found my son there, but he looked different, older. He was 3 when I had the dream. I asked him how old he was, and he said: “I’m five, mommy. You know that!” As everyone around us was panicking, screaming, wailing in terror and turning on each other for some inexplicable reason, I held my son close to me. I began to get afraid until I remembered all the white haired man had shown me and knew we would have to leave the building and go out into the red storm. I felt resolved to do it, knowing we would be okay, somehow. Then I woke up. I’ve had many dreams over the years that seemed meaningful to me, but this has stayed in my mind as greater than all of those. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t recall it and ponder on it. My son turns five years old this November.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So my wife had a dream which prompted this thread - I felt prompted to start this thread as I feel prompted to share this post now. I am pleased at the number of responses that reinforce this theme of a red sky that clearly fits into the happenings of the end times' judgements. I shared my own dream already in this thread - of being called to another mission where the sky was a fiery red - tints of orange.

I feel moved to share a portion of my wife's dream now. I certainly don't understand it fully, and this is only a partial account of her dream.

In her dream someone was tattooing a rainbow on my back in the shape of wings. I turned to look at her, and I asked, "Is my sky blue?"

This certainly wasn't a shared experience - or at least not one I can remember. But she felt the dream was powerful and rich in significance. I thought about the question, "Is my sky blue?" The question seems rhetorical.

As I thought of the answer to the question, I thought of the symbolism of the colors of the rainbow:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... inbow.html

Red is the base color - Red is the color of the lowest order of mankind and aligns to the base chakra of "flight or flight," and the rainbow demonstrates the orders of rule in a telestial world. Red stands at the top where the base - the absolute refuse of mankind rules. Isaiah is all about a reversals where the mighty and made high and the rulers made low.

The Son of Man is wearing red when he appears, and the red links to the symbolism of grapes which links both to the second sacramental prayer and to the fall festivals. His red apparrel does not symbolize the mercy of the blood of the Lamb but rather the judgement of and blood of the enemies of Israel (see Isaiah 63)

When this judgement comes, there is a reversal in cirumstance.

Isaiah 49:7 Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

13 ¶ Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

The second rainbow in the double rainbow has the colors inverted. The highest level of mankind rules - the color purple is a symbol of royalty, partially due to the fact that purple was immensely difficult to manufacture in olden times. Yet above violet is ultra-violet light represented by white light. That white light below the rainbow represents our ascension upon the back of the Lord Jesus Christ. The white light above the second rainbow represents the rule of Jehovah over us in the heavens. He that descended below all - ascends above all ...

Can there be a more ominous a warning to the kinds of this world than a red sky? Your color is not purple. Your color is red. And I will stain upon my raiment with your blood - a warning to the base level of mankind who has been oppressing the poor and the needy - stealing our lives and our liberties to enrich themselves? We are watching these powerful gadianton globalists flex their power right now with the contrived and organized riots. They control the MSM. But the devil's reign of power is coming to a close and he knows it.

A rainbow within a red sky is quite a powerful symbol - reminding the devil and those who serve him who they are - who God is - and what's coming

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Would you look at that - another red / orange rainbow anomaly in short order.

https://twitter.com/raqvenanon/status/1 ... 24513?s=20

Red.... The color of Vengeance and coincidentally the color of the baseline level of mankind.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Alaris wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:41 am Would you look at that - another red / orange rainbow anomaly in short order.

Red.... The color of Vengeance and coincidentally the color of the baseline level of mankind.
I have seen some chatter on YouTube about songs and prophecies, etc that say that someone is coming or awakening this July possibly on the 4th. It is all very confusing but it is there. Of course they almost all say it is Jesus returning but they are not aware of the possibility of the OMAS.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 18th, 2020, 12:45 am
Alaris wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:41 am Would you look at that - another red / orange rainbow anomaly in short order.

I have seen some chatter on YouTube about songs and prophecies, etc that say that someone is coming or awakening this July possibly on the 4th. It is all very confusing but it is there. Of course they almost all say it is Jesus returning but they are not aware of the possibility of the OMAS.
Even without "decoding" anything, it's pretty clear to see the cabal is planning a complete usurpation. I can see the UN taking over easy.
The movie "Idiocracy" is one of my favorites, not because of its content or because it's good, but because of the message it is sending. The general public are stupid. In any case that's not my point in bringing the movie up...
In the movie, "But then an even greater force emerged: The UN. (pronounced uhn) And the UN un-nazied the world."