Daniel and the Revelation Prophecies (FULL)

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Daniel and the Revelation Prophecies (FULL)

Post by LdsMarco »

I'm sure many of you have seen the 4 part series but I decided to put it all in one. Feel free to share it

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Re: Daniel and the Revelation Prophecies (FULL)

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Watched it last night. While much of it has been covered elsewhere, there were still several tidbits that were new to me. Thanks for posting this.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Just listened. Thanks for putting altogether in one video!

Philip
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Philip »

I just think she is out with the timings.
Only time will tell. See if any of the trumps sound in the next 3 years. Lots still yet to happen

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

tried to watch it but couldn't.
it's way to Mormonish.
there is some things that are okay,
but too much based on LDS leaders and personal opinion, ( coming from an "all is well in Zion" type member)
and not enough truth from the scriptures.

aaascending
captain of 100

Post by aaascending »

I guess if these videos are correct then Joseph Smith must have been confused when he gave this revelation in D&C 49:23 "Wherefore, be not deceived, but continue in steadfastness, looking forth for the heavens to be shaken, and the earth to tremble and to reel to and fro as a drunken man...".

This is a reference to the sixth seal earthquake... See also 88:87, Revelation 6:12-13, it doesn't seem like Joseph is confused so perhaps the video is...

farfromhome
captain of 100

Post by farfromhome »

LdsMarco wrote: April 24th, 2020, 10:22 am I'm sure many of you have seen the 4 part series but I decided to put it all in one. Feel free to share it

I tend to agree.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Jodi Stoddard: Footnote 3/144,000 a logical explanation

Post by LdsMarco »

Note by Jodi Stoddard:

"I did find (after production) a couple of mistakes....

"The most obvious mistake is in the second video - where I am using Pres. Nelson's talk and scripture footnotes... right before that is a description of the 144,000 and the D&C 77:11 scripture was supposed to be at the end of that and BEFORE Pres. Nelson's scriptures... And one of the scriptures he mentions in D&C 84 was supposed to be in it's place. So, the D&C 84 scripture got left out, and the D&C 77 scripture was listed as one he referenced - which he didn't...

"The message is still ultimately the same from him as he DOES reference Translation (which the 144,000 are)... and most people have not even looked up his talk - but some have and pointed it out to me."
[END]

farfromhome
captain of 100

Post by farfromhome »

It is great to have D&C 77 -- and President Nelson-- to help our understanding of the last days.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Thanks for posting this. It brought me a lot of peace about what is going on right now. Studying the last 7 plagues now. It seems the plagues are what caused Babylon to fall. I believe John to be describing the United States as modern Babylon. We are the largest importer and purchaser of goods in the world. When Babylon falls all the merchants will lament, because Babylon can't buy their merchandise anymore. Also, it says that the fall of Babylon will happen in one day. I wonder how this will play out. I also had a thought that maybe the Abomination of Desolation is Covid-19. It did close the temples. I have heard another translation that the Abomination causes or brings desolation. Is the Abomination the meddling in God's creations at the Wuhan lab? Just a thought I had.

aaascending
captain of 100

Post by aaascending »

GrandMasterB wrote: May 5th, 2020, 12:49 pm Thanks for posting this. It brought me a lot of peace about what is going on right now. Studying the last 7 plagues now. It seems the plagues are what caused Babylon to fall. I believe John to be describing the United States as modern Babylon. We are the largest importer and purchaser of goods in the world. When Babylon falls all the merchants will lament, because Babylon can't buy their merchandise anymore. Also, it says that the fall of Babylon will happen in one day. I wonder how this will play out. I also had a thought that maybe the Abomination of Desolation is Covid-19. It did close the temples. I have heard another translation that the Abomination causes or brings desolation. Is the Abomination the meddling in God's creations at the Wuhan lab? Just a thought I had.
Maybe as a foreshadow, but the actual desolation of abominations is given in section 88, Which means the destruction of Abominations.

85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.
86 Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free; entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes.
87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

I am fan of this. A lot of people on this forum won't like that she shows how the Q15 actions align with ancient prophecy, but to me this is further evidence that the church is being led by revelation. About 15 years ago I had it in my mind that around 2020 to 2030 or so would be significant mostly just based on seeing the wickedness of the world and a gut feeling I guess. Each year it seems more and more evident that my gut was right.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

aaascending wrote: May 6th, 2020, 2:52 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: May 5th, 2020, 12:49 pm Thanks for posting this. It brought me a lot of peace about what is going on right now. Studying the last 7 plagues now. It seems the plagues are what caused Babylon to fall. I believe John to be describing the United States as modern Babylon. We are the largest importer and purchaser of goods in the world. When Babylon falls all the merchants will lament, because Babylon can't buy their merchandise anymore. Also, it says that the fall of Babylon will happen in one day. I wonder how this will play out. I also had a thought that maybe the Abomination of Desolation is Covid-19. It did close the temples. I have heard another translation that the Abomination causes or brings desolation. Is the Abomination the meddling in God's creations at the Wuhan lab? Just a thought I had.
Maybe as a foreshadow, but the actual desolation of abominations is given in section 88, Which means the destruction of Abominations.

85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.
86 Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free; entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes.
87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.
Verse 87 can be describing a solar event

aaascending
captain of 100

Post by aaascending »

Speaking of this same event of the desolation or destruction of abomination Jacob provides the following 2 Nephi 615
15 And they that believe not in him shall be destroyed, both by fire, and by tempest, and by earthquakes, and by bloodsheds, and by pestilence, and by famine. And they shall know that the Lord is God, the Holy One of Israel.

This is the group that follows the Lord by following his Servant. Like Hezekiah a type for the servant, all Judah was attacked by Assyria and carried into captivity. Assyria even went up to the neck as the army of 185,000 surround Jerusalem. The Lord delivered Hezekiah and Jerusalem by sending an angel who slew the entire army in the night (Isaiah 37:36). This destruction is not the events of the 7th seal, this is what brings about the waste places of Zion. This temporal deliverance comes again for David's sake or the end-time king of that bloodline. Because they are called Israel being in a covenantal relationship they will not be destroyed as JST Matt 1:18 states that the abomination of desolation will never come upon Israel again. The rest of the Gentiles do not have this promise. Thus the Lord will deliver them as he restores the United States to is original views before the changes that occurred anciently when the whole face of the promised land was changed at the time of Christ's death. This change comes again in the same manner, acting as the second abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. This abomination will come “by fire, and by tempest, and by earthquakes, and by bloodsheds, and by pestilence, and by famine.”

It is “immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken” (Joseph Smith Matt 1:33).

woodro76
captain of 10

Post by woodro76 »

LdsMarco wrote: April 24th, 2020, 10:22 am I'm sure many of you have seen the 4 part series but I decided to put it all in one. Feel free to share it

I can see the videos are no longer available. I.e. We aren't in the seventh seal, nor the seven years of tribulation. Otherwise, the prophet would back the seventh seal being opened with President Gordon B. Hinckley dedicating the Palmyra New York Temple, the majority of the elect would know, the temple of Jerusalem would have been completed 3 1/2 years ago and the one world leader under a one world government would be about to reveal himself as the Anti-Christ by desecrating the temple by setting himself up as God in the temple. Just because we are in a pandemic doesn't mean we can wake up and realize that this happened 21 years ago and soon is the 3 1/2 years of tribulation be at the half way point because of solar eclipses. We are definitely being prepared by our modern day prophet to be ready and prepared, yet we aren't in the seventh seal yet. For as amos 3:7 the prophet will know the secrets before we do.

"(28-52) Daniel 12:7–13. “How Long Shall It Be to the
End of These Wonders?”
The interpretation of the time periods mentioned in
these verses has not been revealed by the Lord as yet.
Numerous calculations and formulas have been put
forward, each in their turn to be proven wrong.

William Miller, a founder of the Adventist movement,
predicted Christ’s coming in 1844, which prediction
Joseph Smith declared to be false (see Smith, Teachings,
pp. 340–41). Miller’s calculations came from an
interpretation of this passage in Daniel. Time and
again people have thought they had the key and enticed
others to believe, only to reap disappointment. Even
today there are those who predict earthquakes and
great calamities occurring on specific dates, based on
this passage in Daniel, and sadly, they still entice
others to believe and follow.
The Prophet Joseph Smith said that if the Lord did
not give the key for interpreting a symbol or image He
employed, He would not hold His children
responsible for it (see Notes and Commentary on
Ezekiel 1:15–21). For reasons not at present known, the
Lord has not revealed the key for interpreting this
passage, and, until He does so, speculation and
calculation are pointless.
" Pg. 306 - Old Testament Institute Student Manual - 1 Kings - Malachi

It is pointless to speculate the second coming timeline without the spirit of prophecy when it isn't even relevant to our time. If President Nelson does't know, his counselors or apostles, then no one else in the church knows. It is preposterous that anyone could know because it goes against the doctrine of the Lord's church.

Jodi Stoddard may know allot yet if she knew everything, she would understand we aren't in the seventh seal or the middle of the seven years of tribulation. Her videos aren't viable to the fulfillment of Daniels prophecy or those in the Book of Revelation.

woodro76
captain of 10

Post by woodro76 »

I'll just leave this here for all to digest. When false teachers teach their views, even well meaning, they can and will lead people into apostasy because their faith is already on shaky ground. I.e. When you put your faith in a member who doesn't have authority yet ignore the prophets and apostles who do, you are already on shaky ground and already in a state of apostasy under the influence of Satan. Priestcraft damages the faith of those who know Christ as he is, and divides the membership of his church, leading the innocent to have lack of faith in the power of the priesthood. I think it is pretty clear that we have been given The truth (The Book of Mormon), a prophet (Joseph Smith Jr and his successors) as guardians of the truth and his church to learn and teach one another the truth of the gospel. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is to help the Lord's children live the Celestial Law in preparation for the Lord's millennial reign in the Church of the Lamb of God. The belief that the brethren or the church has apostatized is false and is a distraction of the Satan himself.

https://rsc.byu.edu/shedding-light-new- ... ook-mormon

https://rsc.byu.edu/vol-9-no-3-2008/dangers-priestcraft

You have the agency to believe and put faith in what you will, yet if false it is unto your own determent to do so. Therefore, if we follow the truth given to us by the Book of Mormon by reading, pondering and praying about what we read, the Holy Ghost will confirm the truth to us. The same principle applies to doctrine taught by the brethren. Anything that is unknown or not revealed to a prophet is speculative at best and can lead to priestcraft and apostasy.