random thoughts and musings

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: random thoughts and musings

Post by abijah` »

🤔
  • Isa 52
    So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see...
  • Dan 6
    My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:03 pm 🤔
  • Dan 6
    My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me...
Taki wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:36 pm
Better yet, no math required. You tortured that interpretation out of your data, and I'll explain it here ...
Taki shut his mouth about math, and rambled on endlessly about other stuff that's all easily discovered and/or explained. Then he quit when it came down to brass tacks, specifically on one numerator in particular, of which there are many. Wether me pic is of an actual angel is indeterminable, but the resulting timing pattern is indisputable. And that was merely a foreshadow of what was to come 10 years and 10 days later.

3*8**

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Chip wrote: January 10th, 2022, 2:31 pm
abijah` wrote: January 10th, 2022, 2:00 pm
Chip wrote: January 10th, 2022, 12:19 pmprecious.jpg
Klaus schwab's dream.
Yes, a technocrat's delight. Gollum wouldn't be able to get to the mountain, anyway, without a COVID pass. No precious for him.
Y'all too funny!

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

• Isa 52
    Behold, my servant shall act wisely ["wise as serpents"]; he shall be high and lifted up...
  • John 3
    And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up..

abijah`
~dog days~

Male Levirate, Female Surrogacy

Post by abijah` »

Random thought: I'm suspicious that the idea of being a handmaid/surrogate/midwife as a Female = the idea of Levirate`marriage/raising up the seed-of-ur-bro/marrying his widow, as the Male, two faces of the same coin.

Mary refers to herself as the "handmaid" [surrogate] of God, perhaps functioning as the "Hagar" to Heavenly`Mother's "Sarah"..

The relationship b/w Jesus and the Holy Ghost is crackers, like, what-the-tanakh is actually going on here, are these two separate Beings, or complementary halves of a holy singular..??

Levirate vibes..?
  • Matthew 1
    Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
  • Luke 1
    And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
  • Gen 30
    And Rachel said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.
  • Gen 38
    8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and uperform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.
    9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother’s wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother.
    10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔
  • Gen 30
    And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die.
    And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?
  • Gen 4
    But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
    And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
    ..And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:58 pm Taki shut his mouth about math, and rambled on endlessly about other stuff that's all easily discovered and/or explained. Then he quit when it came down to brass tacks, specifically on one numerator in particular, of which there are many. Wether me pic is of an actual angel is indeterminable, but the resulting timing pattern is indisputable. And that was merely a foreshadow of what was to come 10 years and 10 days later.

3*8**
  • D&C 9
    But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a stupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong;

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:05 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:58 pm Taki shut his mouth about math, and rambled on endlessly about other stuff that's all easily discovered and/or explained. Then he quit when it came down to brass tacks, specifically on one numerator in particular, of which there are many. Wether me pic is of an actual angel is indeterminable, but the resulting timing pattern is indisputable. And that was merely a foreshadow of what was to come 10 years and 10 days later.

3*8**
  • D&C 9
    But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a stupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong;

So true, still waiting. :lol:

And yes :!:

Math can be mind numbing for many, but when said numerator needs be divided by the number of minutes in 100 years, it’s not to difficult to understand that for Moroni to land his instrument at that time, the odds are truly mind blowing. The little arrow in the quote block hyperlinks to the time stamped source of the quote, for those that wish to investigate.

36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB.

Although 3*8** represents complete decimation, so is much preferred. 8-)

The deception continues to crumble.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:31 am 36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB.
I'm legit suspicious that my special ability to forget stuff that's *boring/untrue*, and ignore stuff of thats *irrelevant*, is an actual gift of the Spirit, as I sit and reflect, tbh, the sheer weight-of-fortune which has come as a result is a difficult thing to calculate.

there's sometimes so much mental clutter that threatens to bounce-around in my head all day.

Oftentimes the Lord seems to find it easier to bless me by causing me to forget stuff, all the ridiculousness and nonsensery my ears will pick-up on any given day, as oppose to accursedly remembering things.. :|, and dealing with all that boring rubbish, i reckon I'm more evolved to be like a selective sponge that only absorbs what naturally soaks-in, and over time, I feel
ive come to frequently appreciate this :lol: forgetfulness can sometimes be the exact thing you need sometimes...

i wonder 🤔 if that's partly why I felt constrained to begin smoking weed, to be able to make everything *STOP*, so I can divvy-out what to store-up, and what to forget..
Last edited by abijah` on January 11th, 2022, 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 11th, 2022, 2:30 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:31 am 36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB.
I'm legit suspicious that my special ability to forget stuff that's boring/untrue, and ignore stuff of thats irrelevant is an actual gift of the Spirit, as I sit and reflect, tbh..

Oftentimes the Lord seems to find it easier to bless me by causing me to forget stuff, as oppose to remembering things.. :|
Yes, you do have a tendency to delete your posts unexpectedly, like when you said John was tripping.

Tripping, but not tiptoeing through the tulips. 🍄

There now, now ... maybe now I can remember to search tripping+tiptoeing to find me basted mushroom link. Some things are easy to remember and somethings are hard to forget.

Heads I win, tails you loose. :lol:

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 2:50 am Yes, you do have a tendency to delete your posts unexpectedly, like when you said John was tripping.
john..? who's "john" on this forum, ¿lol?, I'm not that easily fooled ;)
Tripping, but not tiptoeing through the tulips. 🍄
Lol my tulips love me, my toes and my tips get along perfectly, and the garden-birdies only sing my tune all day, so, you got nothing, my flowers/fungi never betray me.
There now, now ... maybe now I can remember to search tripping+tiptoeing to find me basted mushroom link. Some things are easy to remember and somethings are hard to forget.
can't relate, sorry. Shrooms ain't got nothing on my memory son i only remember what i want[ ]

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

3*8**
You saw something that kinda sorta looked like the answer you wanted, substituted values, and rearranged terms to get that answer. You - YOU - created a fraction where the numerator and denominator were both essentially one. If your algorithm is garbage, your answer will be garbage. If your data is garbage, your answer will be garbage. Reinterpreting data, fudging mathematics, altering parameters (everything, by the way, that LDSFF accuses BigPharma of doing with regards to the vaccination programs), is BAD, DISHONEST, and DOESN'T GENERATE VALID RESULTS. You tortured your data until your interpretation was the only one possible, at least in your mind.

BND, your data and your algorithm are garbage, numerator and denominator notwithstanding. Your tendency to speak in riddles is nonsense and your attempts to sound profound are juvenile - reminiscent, almost, of an eight year old who just discovered Pig Latin. Your insights are unfounded, unscriptural, and tainted by association with this fatally flawed reasoning. And, most fundamental of all, you are DISHONEST (see angel pic and your own debunking of it with the follow-up lamppost pic). You are not worthy of any more response, and neither is the man (mortal, not divine, and certainly not the pseudo-Messiah he claims to be) you worship.

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

3*8**
Oh, and I have a life beyond reading this board, so any non-response to an inquiry on my part is not "shutting my mouth" - it is probably me doing something more important.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: January 14th, 2022, 9:53 pm Regarding the "heart/midst of the seas", we see similar thematics in Israel's crossing of the Re(e)d Sea:
  • Exo 14
    "Lift up your staff, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, that the people of Israel may go through the midst of the sea on dry ground..."
    Then the angel of God who was going before the host of Israel moved and went behind them, and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them
    coming between the host of Egypt and the host of Israel. And there was the cloud and the darkness. And it lit up the night without one coming near the other all night.
    And the people of Israel went into the midst of the sea on dry ground, the waters being a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.
Recounting this, Isaiah expounds -
  • Isa 63
    Then he remembered the days of old, of Moses and his people. Where is he who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of his flock? Where is he who put in the midst of them his Holy Spirit?
In contrast w/ Exodus14, Isaiah here doesn't apply the term "midst" to the RedSea which Israel enter, but rather to the Angel/Spirit, who is set in the "midst"/"heart" of the people.

What do they cross in the middle of? Walls of water...
...side-walls like a water`baptism 💧

Consider how this is premonitory of and foreshadows a yet-future crossing-of-a-river, except not one of H²O, but of 🔥🔥
  • Isa 43
    When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Jesus's Plan = Angel going before/behind Israel passing between the reeds, thru walls of water to either side, so as to escape from Egypt.

Satan's Plan = Balaam passing between the vineyards, thru walls of stone to either side, so as to curse Israel (except the Angel before/ahead of him to thwart his plot..)Image

Moses (the true prophet) uses his staff to split the waters, whereas Balaam (the false prophet) uses it to batter his jenny..
  • Numbers 22
    And the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, with a drawn sword in his hand. And the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field. And Balaam struck the donkey, to turn her into the way.
    Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow way between the vineyards, with a wall on either side.
    And when the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pushed against the wall and pressed Balaam’s foot against the wall. So he struck her again.
    Then the angel of the LORD went ahead and stood in a narrow way, where there was no way to turn either to the *right* or to the *left*...
    When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam. And Balaam’s anger was kindled, and he struck the donkey with his staff.
  • Exodus 14
    Then the angel of God who was going before the host of Israel moved and went behind them, and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them
    coming between the host of Egypt and the host of Israel. And there was the cloud and the darkness. And it lit up the night without one coming near the other all night.
    And the people of Israel went into the midst of the sea on dry ground, the waters being a wall to them on their *right* hand and on their *left*.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

an interesting painting of the world during the antediluvian era of the watchers, and their monstrous nephilim-heirs. Image

i find it proper eery, and unnerving. but in a certain way that makes it seem oddly accurate/authentic to me, in terms of maybe the artist might've successfully achieved the essential spirit and overall tone of how it actually was, and felt to see that kind of world. to me at least, whether it be the grim colour scheme, the ugliness/depravity of it, or just the overall hope-devoid, wraithlike vibe it gives off. i bet noah saw a crackers transition, from a defiled, corrupted world, to a cleansed, fresh-renewed one. seems a difficult thing to imagine stuff going back to that, it's universal, demonic pallor being allowed to return, prior to the 2nd coming, assuming that's what Rev`ch. 9 is about..

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 1:52 am
an interesting painting of the world during the antediluvian era …
Image . Slog :mrgreen:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 11th, 2022, 3:00 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 2:50 am Yes, you do have a tendency to delete your posts unexpectedly, like when you said John was tripping.
john..? who's "john" on this forum, ¿lol?, I'm not that easily fooled ;)
search.php?keywords=Tripping&t=62097&sf=msgonly

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

• Isa 63
    Like a horse in the desert, they did not *stumble*. Like livestock that go down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD gave them rest. So you led your people, to make for yourself a glorious name
  • Malachi 4
    But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in his wings. You shall go out *leaping* like calves from the stall.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: January 16th, 2022, 6:29 pm
  • Isa 63
    Like a horse they did not *stumble*.
  • Zech 12
    On that day the LORD will protect the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that those who *stumble* among them on that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the angel of the LORD, going before them.
abijah` wrote: January 16th, 2022, 6:29 pm
  • Malachi 4
    You shall go out *leaping* like calves...
  • 2 Samuel 6
    As the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David *leaping* and dancing before the LORD..

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

DeadSeaScrolls "War Rule" 1QS:
  • You appointed the Prince of Light from of old to assist us for in his lot are all sons of righteousness and all spirits of truth are in his dominion.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 16th, 2022, 7:21 pm 2 Samuel 6
As the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David *leaping* and dancing before the LORD …
Why leap about on a trampoline when you can pass with flying colors?
Spoiler
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 10:30 pm
nightlight wrote: August 22nd, 2020, 8:21 pm What book?????
1) The family first video.

2) Her latest FB Unusual Way.

3) The book.

The eBook is free on first Fridays and written for children in grades 1, 2 & 3.

abijah
pleb in zion

🏊‍♂️🎨

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 12th, 2022, 11:58 pmWhy leap about on a trampoline when you can pass with flying colors?
Spoiler

3) The book.

*abijah shrug* feels like more of a swimming colours kind of week.

book looks interesting. id be curious for more details

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: 🏊‍♂️🎨

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:13 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 12th, 2022, 11:58 pmWhy leap about on a trampoline when you can pass with flying colors?
Spoiler

3) The book.

this week feels like more of a swimming colours kind of week

book looks interesting. id be curious for more details

It's a surprise ending where the one not asked supplies the solution.

abijah
pleb in zion

🎨🏊‍♀️

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:23 amImage

It's a surprise ending where the one not asked supplies the solution.
like atlantis? 🌊 🌈

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

abijah` wrote: March 28th, 2020, 4:23 pm a place for them
Satan: "Now is the 'day of my power'"
David: "Your people shall be willing in the 'day of your power'"

Satan: "I reign from the 'rivers' to the ends of the earth"
David: "He will drink from the 'brook' by the way; therefore he will lift up his head."

Satan: "No one dares to molest or make afraid"
David: "The Lord is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses; he will shatter chiefs over the wide ["Rahab"] earth."
upon re-reading: i wonder if this obvious correlation could qualify as a supporting evidence for the idea that david was endowed? just a thought that popped, ill have to ruminate on that. i suppose you gotta be high up to even be capable of falling from exaltation, and if he was endowed it kind of sheds an added perspective to the significance of the lord not leaving his soul in hell. wheres that joseph smith quote

"the Prophet Joseph Smith has said, ‘David sought repentance at the hand of God carefully with tears, for the murder of Uriah; but he could only get it through hell: he got a promise that his soul should not be left in hell.’ "
Which would also put Joseph’s quote about him not receiving the Fullness of the Priesthood into context. David received the washing, anointing, and endowment (therefore did have high power with God), but did not receive the ordinance of Second Anointing.