random thoughts and musings

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: jesus's baptism and the creation

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: May 18th, 2020, 11:54 am Jesus' baptism and the grand archetype of Creation

genesis 1
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

matthew 3
And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him

you get this same picture with jesus being baptised as you are presented with in the very first verses of the bible

you start out with the untamed waters (a symbol of chaos) on the face of an inordered world, until the spirit of god descends and alights upon the face of the waters - order from out of chaos

then you have this portrait of jesus, who descends down into the waters below (when he doesnt need to), only to rise up and the spirit of god descend and alight upon him. its almost as if jesus is becoming identified with, and subsequently overcoming the tohu`wabohu of the primordial deep

is it any coincidence the endowment presents michael as the holy spirit who follows a divine pattern to organise this world? after all, the scriptures themselves appear to identify adam with this selfsame spirit of creation, from that first day, even as the temple presentation does

genesis 1
The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ruach`eloheim) was hovering over the face of the waters.

genesis 2
then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, (nishmat`hayya) and the man became a living creature.

what could all this mean i wonder? 😌
Darn, :roll:

my 5 minute search for Rorschach Gun Eastwood, wouldn’t turn up a favorite video clip. :x

Anyways, any ink blot to me makes me think of Mist Lift OTEC, much the same as “my gun” in said clip. Anyone even vaguely recall said video clip?

In that case, the breath is mostly comprised of water vapor, and bringing nutrients up from the depths would indeed breathe new life into vast areas of sterile ocean surFACE. :idea:

But alas, we chose another fruit offered up by the Evil OPEC Empire. Bush himself spouted on about the Evil Empire while feasting upon, what one-day we’ll recognize as the wrong choice.

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: jesus's baptism and the creation

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 18th, 2020, 1:18 pm
Darn, :roll:

my 5 minute search for Rorschach Gun Eastwood, wouldn’t turn up a favorite video clip. :x

Anyways, any ink blot to me makes me think of Mist Lift OTEC, much the same as “my gun” in said clip. Anyone even vaguely recall said video clip?

In that case, the breath is mostly comprised of water vapor, and bringing nutrients up from the depths would indeed breathe new life into vast areas of sterile ocean surFACE. :idea:

But alas, we chose another fruit offered up by the Evil OPEC Empire. Bush himself spouted on about the Evil Empire while feasting upon, what one-day we’ll recognize as the wrong choice.
interesting correlations, though i cant help but feel its mostly lost on me. particularly interested regarding the water vapour and the mist. thanks

abijah`
~dog days~

three days

Post by abijah` »

john 2
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?”
But he was speaking about the temple of his body.

except in a certain sense, jesus wasnt really in the grave for three days, was he? he died friday afternoon and was raised sunday morning. almost looks more like two days than three, hmmm

2 peter 3
with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

so after the lord's reckoning, here we are two days (2000 years) later, the sunrise of the third day dawning upon us...

"the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up"

"no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah" - david of ariel himself forming the sign, and showing it, even a new, higher kind of tabernacle. one in which the ark of God dwells not behind curtains, but cedars

2 samuel 7 (davidic covenant)
Now when the king lived in his house and the LORD had given him rest from all his surrounding enemies,
the king said to Nathan the prophet, “See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells in a tent.”

and then what?

“Go and tell my servant David, ‘Thus says the LORD: Would you build me a house to dwell in?"

when is the house of God raised? three days?

what exactly is being built, who is the one who builds it, and unto whom is it built and dedicated? 😏

revelation 21 -
And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: random thoughts and musings

Post by abijah` »

1 Cor 11
but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven.
For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head...
That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

genesis 6
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,
the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

galatians 3
Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made, and it was put in place through angels by an intermediary.
Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one.

intermediary = moses? a problematic conclusion considering the latter verse.

michael heiser argues the "intermediary" = "angel of yhwh", 46:00 - 50:20

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

genesis 3
And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.”

genesis 25
Afterward his brother came out with his hand holding Esau’s heel, so his name was called Jacob. Isaac was sixty years old when she bore them.

exodus 4
But the LORD said to Moses, “Put out your hand and catch it by the tail”—so he put out his hand and caught it, and it became a staff in his hand

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah wrote: August 28th, 2018, 4:41 pm But given they were evil, then they would have been evil indeed, with Marija Oršić bearing a harrowing type for that Whore of Babylon, and a living memorial for the days of Noah.
hahahahaha

^maybe maybe not :lol:

https://reincarnate.life/valeria-lukyanova/

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔 Some kind of connection here...?

Moses 4
That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—"Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor."

John 17
While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Genesis 11
And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

Matthew 17
For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.

🤔

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: June 27th, 2021, 6:51 pm Fr. Andrew: [Laughter] No, yeah, it’s “bow” like the weapon, like with arrows.
Gen 9
And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Alma 53
And because of their oath they had been kept from taking up arms against their brethren; for they had taken an oath that they never would shed blood more...
But behold, it came to pass they had many sons, who had not entered into a covenant that they would not take their weapons of war to defend themselves against their enemies;
abijah` wrote: June 27th, 2021, 6:51 pmRight, “bow” like bow and arrows. And God sets it down. It says he places it in the clouds. He sets it down which is, in the Ancient Near East, when someone’s going to war, they’re depicted iconographically as holding a bow—pharaoh is holding a bow, the king of Assyria is holding a bow. So God setting his bow down says, “Okay, I’m not going to go to war with humanity any more, and you will know that this promise is true because you’ll be able to look up in the sky and see my bow still sitting there, that I haven’t picked it up again.”
So he’s saying, when he says he’s not going to destroy the world again, he’s saying, “I’m not going to allow humanity to get to the point where they destroy themselves by being in my presence.”
🤔 Does the DS pick up/use the "bow" that God put down in the "cloud" anciently, after covenanting (thru Noah) to no longer use it?

Similar to how the sons of Helamen -- unbound by their fathers' oath -- picked up their fathers' weapons against the Lamanites?

Isaiah 41
Who stirred up one from the east whom victory meets at every step? He gives up nations before him, so that he tramples kings underfoot; he makes them like dust with his sword, like driven stubble with his bow.

Not entirely sure how, but I get the feeling there's something to this -

Isaiah 49
he made me a polished arrow; in his quiver he hid me away.

🤔

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Spirit weighing on me heavy 😓 flashes in my thoughts that couldn't come from me

Matthew 3
“I baptize with water those who repent of their sins and turn to God. But someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not worthy even to be his slave and carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
"His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”Image

1 Samuel 16
And whenever the harmful spirit from God was upon Saul, David took the lyre and played it with his hand. So Saul was refreshed and was well, and the harmful spirit departed from him.
Spoiler
https://bibleproject.com/podcast/series/the-royal-priest/ wrote:An idea of the original priestly purview including some type of cosmic Choirmaster of creation. Taking all the chaotic sounds and noises of creation (wildlife, wind, waters, animal sounds, etc) and ordering them into something meaningful, profound songs of praise to the Creator. True worship. Sound generation, some sort of priestly musical composing role.

Ezekiel 28
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; thou wast upon the holy mountain of God
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
1 Chronicles 21
And God sent the angel to Jerusalem to destroy it, but as he was about to destroy it, the LORD saw, and he relented from the calamity. And he said to the angel who was working destruction, “It is enough; now stay your hand.” And the angel of the LORD was standing by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
And David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the LORD standing between earth and heaven, and in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
Spoiler
abijah` wrote: August 13th, 2020, 6:21 pm i suspect when the songs of zion rise hard in the morning some will say "look, its david the sweet psalmist of israel!" and others will say "no, it is lucifer the musician-choirmaster who fell from the heaven", robes and priesthoods
abijah` wrote: May 10th, 2021, 12:26 pm Lol could you imagine if the Davidic servant was a blues musician? :lol: They're already way more likely to be accused of selling their satan to the devil as it is. The blues may be "the devil's music", but in reality all art & culture have their roots in Cain's line mingling with the watchers anyway. If something can be reclaimed, it can be reclaimed I suppose; at least Matthew appears to think so.Image

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔 Is Elijah the Davidic servant? Isaiah calls him "YHWH", lol?

2 Kings 2
And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Isaiah 66
For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the whirlwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Is this the only time Elijah gets overlapped/confused with God Himself?

Matthew 27
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
And some of the bystanders, hearing it, said, “This man is calling Elijah.”

:shock:

"Rebukes with fire", as in the case of Sodom... where the scripture refers to TWO "YHWH"'s...

Gen 18
Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah, sulfur and fire from the LORD out of heaven.

:idea: it's all coming together.. 😏

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔

Genesis 37
Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. Image

Psalm 45
All glorious is the princess in her chamber, with robes interwoven with gold.
In many-colored robes she is led to the king, with her virgin companions following behind her. Image

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Isaiah 52
Behold, my servant shall act wisely; he shall be high and lifted up, and shall be exalted.
As many were astonished at you...
so shall he sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths because of him, for that which has not been told them they see, and that which they have not heard they understand.

Acts 2
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues...
They saw tongues like flames of fire that appeared, separating and came to rest on each of them...
And at this sound the multitude came together, and they were bewildered, because each one was hearing them speak in his own language...
Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven.

Exodus 3
And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush.
And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this astonishing sight, why the bush is not burned.”

Daniel 3
Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished and rose up in haste. He declared to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.”
He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

Habakkuk 1
Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.

Micah 7
As in the days when you came out of the land of Egypt, I will show them marvelous things.
The nations shall see and be astonished in all their might; they shall lay their hands on their mouths; their ears shall be deaf

Micah 3
the seers shall be astonished, and the diviners put to shame; they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer from God.

Daniel 5
Immediately the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace, opposite the lampstand. And the king saw the hand as it wrote.
Then King Belshazzar was greatly alarmed, and his color changed, and his lords were perplexed.

Psalm 40
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and be amazed, and put their trust in the LORD.

Judges 13
And the angel of the LORD appeared to the woman...
Then the woman came and told her husband, “A man of God came to me, and his appearance was like the appearance of the angel of God, very awesome. I did not ask him where he was from, and he did not tell me his name...
And Manoah said to the angel of the LORD, “What is your name, so that, when your words come true, we may honor you?”
And the angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful?”
So Manoah took the young goat with the grain offering, and offered it on the rock to the LORD, to the one who works wonders, and Manoah and his wife were watching.
And when the flame went up toward heaven from the altar, the angel of the LORD went up in the flame of the altar. Now Manoah and his wife were watching, and they fell on their faces to the ground.

Psalm 118
The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔🤔

Joshua 5
When Joshua was by Jericho, he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a man was standing before him with his drawn sword in his hand. And Joshua went to him and said to him, “Are you for us, or for our adversaries?”
And he said, “No; but I am the commander of the army of the LORD. Now I have come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped and said to him, “What does my lord say to his servant?”

Numbers 22
Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, with his drawn sword in his hand. And he bowed down and fell on his face.

1 Chr 21
And David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the LORD standing between earth and heaven, and in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

Genesis 18
He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth...

Genesis 19
The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

So the idea regarding ^"the nations" all traces back to Babel. That was where they were all unified as a single cosmopolitan people.

When God divided them up, He stepped back from being their God, and exclusively dealt with the family of Abraham.

In lieu of ruling them directly, He gave them up to be ruled by lesser deities, assigning them to "elohim" (w/ a lowercase e), them having rejected Him, and His name / way / tower-stairway

Deuteronomy 32
When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind [at Babel], he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.

Deuteronomy 4
And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

Each nation has its patron deity(-ies), whether its the "prince of persia", "prince of greece", "gods of egypt" etc (Israel's "prince" is Michael = https://biblehub.com/daniel/10-21.htm)
https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/lordofspirits/sons_of_god_equal_to_the_angels
Fr. Stephen: So the sons of God and the sun, moon, and stars are here sort of made equivalent as divine beings. This isn’t just something that’s an ancient Mesopotamian religion that God used as a metaphor for Abraham and then got lost to time. This is a view—the view—of the sun, moon, and stars and the divine beings that relate to them that existed at the time of the apostles and at the time of the writing of the New Testament. It was a constant throughout, and the fact that it existed at the time is attested to. I don’t think we should probably read this whole quote, but I can read part of it, from Philo.

Fr. Andrew: We’ve got a big quote here in our notes. We need to go to break in just a minute so we can start taking some of your calls. But, yeah, why don’t you read a little bit, Fr. Stephen, and maybe summarize what Philo of Alexandria’s talking about?

Fr. Stephen: Sure. This is Philo of Alexandria, who was a member of the Jewish community in Alexandria. It’s from a text from his called On the Special Laws, and in this he’s commenting on that Deuteronomy 4:19 passage. This is his explanation. He says:
Some persons have conceived that the sun and the moon and the other stars are independent gods, to whom they have attributed the causes of all things that exist. But Moses was well aware that the world was created and was like a very large city, having rulers and subjects in it. The rulers being all the bodies which are in heaven, such as planets and fixed stars, and the subjects being all the natures beneath the moon, hovering in the air and adjacent to the earth. But that the rulers aforesaid are not independent and absolute, but are the viceroys of one Supreme Being, the Father of all, in imitation of whom they administer with propriety and success the charge committed to their care, as he also presides over all created things in strict accordance with justice and with law.
I’ll skip to sort of the end of the quote. He talks about how these subsidiary gods (with a small-g), these spiritual beings who govern the sun, moon, and stars are worshiped by the pagans as if they were these independent gods themselves and had independent power. But what Philo says:
Rather, we must therefore look on all those bodies in the heaven, which the outward sense regards as gods, not as independent rulers, since they are assigned the work of lieutenants, being by their intrinsic nature responsible to a higher power, but by reason of their virtue not actually called to render an account of their doings. So that, transcending all visible essence by means of our reason, let us press forward to the honor of that everlasting and invisible Being who can be comprehended and appreciated by the mind alone, who is not only the God of all gods, whether appreciable only by the intellect or visible to the outward senses, but is also the Creator of them all.
So he says there they are these subsidiary beings who serve Yahweh the God of Israel, the one God of all, and we should rather, in seeing their governance of the universe, ascend beyond them to contemplate and honor and worship their Creator.

Fr. Andrew: Right. In other words, when God says to Abraham that his offspring are going to be “as the stars,” this is what he means, that they are going to be as these angelic beings who govern creation, including the stars; that they’re going to be like that: they’re going to function like that, they’re going to serve like that, and so this is embedded from the very, very beginning of what we could think of as being sort of the salvation story, when God speaks to Abraham and says, “Now, look: come out of this horrible civilization of Cain that you live in now, and go to a place I’m going to show you.” And this is the story that we’re now telling, that your offspring are going to be “as the stars.”
So if each nation is intrinsically tied and represented by their respective god(s) allotted them at Babel - what does that mean in terms of these scriptures? 🤔🤔

Isaiah 52
Behold, my servant shall act wisely; he shall be high and lifted up, and shall be exalted.... so shall he sprinkle many nations.

Zechariah 2
And many nations shall join themselves to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.

🤔 🤔

The nations who have been ruled by wicked entities will be "sprinkled" and will be "joined to JHWH"? Both of these have explicit covenant connotations.

How does the Davidic servant "sprinkle" them? How does he undo what was done at (as well as since)?

Does he defeat the fallen gods of those nations? Or does he -- similar to Christ -- defeat them by paradoxically allowing them to kill/mar him? Or does he, somehow, play a role in redeeming some of these fallen spiritual entities, interceding where Enoch couldn't somehow bringing them back like the tithe of the lone leper among ten who gave gratitude to Jesus? Or like a tithe-of-a-tithe in the lone sheep of the 99 who gets brought back to the fold?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

The word for "nephilim" means "giant", and I suspect is the etymological root for "Nephi" ("And it came to pass that I, Nephi, being exceedingly young, nevertheless being large in stature...")

It is very very close (only one digit difference in strongs concordance) to the hebrew word "nephal" which means "fallen"/"to fall", insomuch that some translations opt to render it as "the fallen one's" instead of "giants".

It shows up in some interesting places:

Genesis 4
but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell.
The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen?"

Genesis 14 (battle against the giant clans)
Now the Valley of Siddim was full of bitumen pits, and as the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, some fell into them, and the rest fled to the hill country.

Genesis 49
Dan shall be a serpent in the way, a viper by the path, that bites the horse’s heels so that his rider falls backward.

Isaiah 9
The bricks have fallen, but we will build with dressed stones; the sycamores have been cut down, but we will put cedars in their place.

Isaiah 14
How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: October 5th, 2021, 3:28 pm So the idea regarding … Does he defeat the fallen gods of those nations? Or does he -- similar to Christ -- defeat them by paradoxically allowing them to kill/mar him? Or does he, somehow, play a role in redeeming some of these fallen spiritual entities, interceding where Enoch couldn't somehow bringing them back like the tithe of the lone leper among ten who gave gratitude to Jesus? Or like a tithe-of-a-tithe in the lone sheep of the 99 who gets brought back to the fold?
President Faust demonstrated how he carefully touched his whisker to a crystal to receive a radio signal. Even UHF frequencies must be tuned to within a few hertz, where the base frequency is over a hundred million hertz. Likewise specimens of truth are likely a tiny fraction of the whole.

This can be seen via a timing pattern of a most peculiar 5.7 quake in 2020. 👀

Said timing pattern represented 1 exact minute in about 100 years, or about this same order of magnitude. Recently in Alaris’s thread 1000 was compared to the Hebrew word value for miracle. The English Alphabet likewise has demonstrated unique ways to reveal the name of Christ hidden within key events that may be investigated via search.php?keywords=38ii.

Interesting 70 x 70 and that a million is 1000 x 1000. :mrgreen:

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 7th, 2021, 4:04 pm
abijah` wrote: October 5th, 2021, 3:28 pm So the idea regarding … Does he defeat the fallen gods of those nations? Or does he -- similar to Christ -- defeat them by paradoxically allowing them to kill/mar him? Or does he, somehow, play a role in redeeming some of these fallen spiritual entities, interceding where Enoch couldn't somehow bringing them back like the tithe of the lone leper among ten who gave gratitude to Jesus? Or like a tithe-of-a-tithe in the lone sheep of the 99 who gets brought back to the fold?
President Faust demonstrated how he carefully touched his whisker to a crystal to receive a radio signal. Even UHF frequencies must be tuned to within a few hertz, where the base frequency is over a hundred million hertz. Likewise specimens of truth are likely a tiny fraction of the whole.

Said timing pattern represented 1 exact minute in about 100 years, or about this same order of magnitude. Recently in Alaris’s thread 1000 was compared to the Hebrew word value for miracle. The English Alphabet likewise has demonstrated unique ways to reveal the name of Christ hidden within key events that may be investigated via search.php?keywords=38ii.

Sorry, I don't get it.

The Spirit has not used these methods or directed my line of thinking towards finding hidden meaning in/connections b/w things this way. Arbitrary numbers don't interest me, and in order to ensure a grounded connection between one thing and another, there needs to be multiple witnesses to evidence that its not arbitrary.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:13 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: October 7th, 2021, 4:04 pm President Faust demonstrated how he carefully touched his whisker to a crystal to receive a radio signal. Even UHF frequencies must be tuned to within a few hertz, where the base frequency is over a hundred million hertz. Likewise specimens of truth are likely a tiny fraction of the whole.

Sorry, I don't get it.

The Spirit has not used these methods or directed my line of thinking towards finding hidden meaning in/connections b/w things this way. Arbitrary numbers don't interest me, and in order to ensure a grounded connection between one thing and another, there needs to be multiple witnesses to evidence that its not arbitrary.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/arbitrary wrote:
adjective
  1. subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision. Yeet! doth show the date of said 5.7 type earthquake, and certainly it wasn't at my discretion. Thank God, I'm only watching the game, controlling it. -- Abraham 4:18 ...
  2. decided by a judge or arbiter rather than by a law or statute. By what law or statue do earthquakes occur?
  3. having unlimited power; uncontrolled or unrestricted by law; despotic; tyrannical: an arbitrary government. See #2
  4. based on whim or personal preference, without reason or pattern; random:
    See Pics Via: search.php?keywords=38ii.
  5. Mathematics. undetermined; not assigned a specific value:
    an arbitrary constant. Chance is 1 minute in 100 years, or about 57 million to 1.
Sorry, your word choice doesn't work, try again. :P

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 7th, 2021, 7:05 pm Sorry, your word choice doesn't work
Nah...

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔 Discovered a new watcher/nephilim reference today, in Ezekiel:

Ezek 26
For thus says the Lord GOD: When I make you a city laid waste, like the cities that are not inhabited, when I bring up the deep over you, and the great waters cover you, [Flood language]
then I will make you go down with those who go down to the pit [Tartarus], to the people of old, and I will make you to dwell in the world below, among ruins from of old, with those who go down to the pit, so that you will not be inhabited; but I will set beauty in the land of the living.

The "pit" language is interesting. Not sure how, but I think it has something to do with the tar pits which the kings of sodom fell into, when abram and his compatriots battled the giant clans in Genesis 14:

Gen 14
Now the Valley of Siddim was full of tar pits, and as the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, some fell into them, and the rest fled to the hill country.

Interesting how else its used in the scriptures, and how closely its associated with the nephilim, the days of Noah and the watchers who're imprisoned in Davy Jones' locker -

Ezekiel 28
They shall thrust you down into the pit, and you shall die the death of the slain in the heart of the seas.
Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who kill you, though you are but a man, and no god, in the hands of those who slay you?

Isaiah 14
But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.
Sheol beneath is stirred up to meet you when you come; it rouses the rephaim [deceased giants] to greet you, all who were leaders of the earth; it raises from their thrones all who were kings of the nations.

Ezek 32
Son of man, wail over the multitude of Egypt, and send them down, her and the daughters of majestic nations, to the world below, to those who have gone down to the pit:
Meshech-Tubal is there, and all her multitude, her graves all around it, all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword; for they spread their terror in the land of the living.
And they do not lie with the mighty, the fallen from among the uncircumcised, who went down to Sheol with their weapons of war, whose swords were laid under their heads, and whose iniquities are upon their bones; for the terror of the mighty men was in the land of the living.

Isa 24
He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit, and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare.

2 Peter 2
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into Tartarus and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;

1 Peter 3
in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison, because they formerly did not obey, when God’s patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared

Rev 9
He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft
Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth....
In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces,
They had hair like women’s hair and teeth like the teeth of a lion.
They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

The "Terror of Isaac"? 🤔

Genesis 31
If the God of my father, the God of Abraham and the Terror of Isaac, had not been on my side

Gen 27
His father Isaac said to him, “Who are you?” He answered, “I am your son, your firstborn, Esau.”
Then Isaac trembled very violently and said, “Who was it then that hunted game and brought it to me, and I ate it all before you came, and I have blessed him? Yes, and he shall be blessed.”
Last edited by abijah` on October 8th, 2021, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

🤔

1 Kings 17
“Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to Sidon, and dwell there. Behold, I have commanded a samaritan widow there to feed you.”
So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, a widow was there gathering sticks. And he called to her and said, “Bring me a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.”

John 4
So he came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the field that Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
Jacob’s well was there; so Jesus, wearied as he was from his journey, was sitting beside the well. It was about the sixth hour.
A woman from Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink.”

abijah`
~dog days~

CALI YUGA (abijah ❤️ john doyle)

Post by abijah` »

Eff Yeah they did, I "feel it" too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rabIlF ... .be&t=1540

They destroyed CA on purpose.

The timeline fits, so far as I can tell.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Isa 28
For the LORD will rise up as on Mount Perazim; as in the Valley of Gibeon he will be roused; to do his work—his strange work! and to work his work—alien is his work!

The nagging impression I get from the above is that it has to do with this: https://epublications.marquette.edu/dissertations_mu/45/

"strange" = as in, a foreigner / alien. Like Tamar, and Rahab, and Ruth, proper aliens, actual foreigners.

And, "Mt. Perazim"? What is Isaiah referencing with this citation? 🤔

2 Samuel 5
Now the Philistines had come and spread out in the Valley of Rephaim [lends proper credence to the ^above assertion about Matthew's four women w/ their watcher/nephilim connections..]
And David came to Baal-perazim, and David defeated them there. And he said, “The LORD has broken through my enemies before me like a breaking flood.” [Again, nephilim/watcher connections] Therefore the name of that place is called Baal-perazim.

"Baal-Perazim", what does that mean? As employed by David ^above, its the one who "breaks through", like a "breach".

A "breach", or "breaking out". Remember that.

Back to Isa 28 -
For the LORD will rise up as on Mount Perazim; as in the Valley of Gibeon he will be roused; to do his work—his strange work! and to work his work—alien is his work!

Word for "strange" = "Zar".

Where do these two different things connect? In the story of Tamar, the stranger:

Gen 38
And when she was in labor, one put out a hand, and the midwife took and tied a scarlet thread on his hand, saying, “This one came out first.”
But as he drew back his hand, behold, his brother came out. And she said, “What a breach you have made for yourself!” Therefore his name was called Perez [as in, "Perazim"..]
Afterward his brother came out with the scarlet thread on his hand, and his name was called Zarah.

It all connects. Isaiah talks about how the Lord will do a "strange" act, "strange" like "Zarah" (and the mother who bore him), like as on "Mt Perez-im".

The word links are there. Demonstrably.

The "scarlet thread" leitmotif is consistently associated with foreign women:

Genesis 38 (Tamar = foreign)
And when she [Tamar - a Canaanite] was in labor, one put out a hand, and the midwife took and tied a scarlet thread on his hand, saying, “This one came out first.” Image

Joshua 2 (Rahab = foreign)
And she [Rahav = Canaanite] said, “According to your words, so be it.” Then she sent them away, and they departed. And she tied the scarlet cord in the window.

Only other time it shows up..

Song of Songs 4 (Shullamite = foreign)
Your lips are like a scarlet thread, and your mouth is lovely.

The Scarlet Thread motif has exclusively to do with foreign women.