random thoughts and musings

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
abijah
pleb in zion

Re: random thoughts and musings

Post by abijah »

Luke wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:57 amWhich would also put Joseph’s quote about him not receiving the Fullness of the Priesthood into context. David received the washing, anointing, and endowment (therefore did have high power with God), but did not receive the ordinance of Second Anointing.
not sure. i do know 2 samuel 11 (bathsheba narrative) deliberately frames david's fall using genesis 3 and genesis 6 terms, directly comparing his fall with adam's as well as, the forsworn sons`of`elohim, two of the major falls of genesis. the third one however (babel) seemingly does not apply to davids situation however, which i suspect may have to do with why his soul doesn't remain in sheol.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: 🎨🏊‍♀️

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:32 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:23 amImage

It's a surprise ending where the one not asked supplies the solution.
like atlantis? 🌊 🌈
https://youtu.be/PQuLc-kEin0?t=291

The islands of California. :lol:

abijah
pleb in zion

🗡🩸mashchıth⏳☠

Post by abijah »

sometimes when im studying a specific word/term in a scripture i look at the adjacent concordance entries which are often etymylogical nextdoor-neighbours and shed more light.

i was doing this for the term for the destroying angel and found some interesting davidic connections

"Mashchith" - מַשְׁחִית, meaning: "to destroy/bring to ruin"
  • 1 Chronicles 21
    And God sent the angel to Jerusalem to destroy it...And David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the LORD standing between earth and heaven, and in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem.
this term has some very interesting relatives...

"Mashach" - מָשַׁח, meaning: "to smear with oil" (the word for "messiah"..)
  • 1 Samuel 16
    And he sent and brought David in. Now he was ruddy and had beautiful eyes and was handsome. And the LORD said, “Arise, anoint him, for this is he.”
"Mishchar" -מִשְׁחָר, meaning: "dawn"
  • Psalm 110
    Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power, in holy garments; from the womb of the morning, the dew of your youth will be yours.
"Mishchath" - מִשְׁחָת, meaning: "corruption/marring/disfigurement"
  • Isaiah 52
    Behold, my servant shall act wisely; he shall be high and lifted up, and shall be exalted.
    As many were astonished at you— his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the children of mankind—

abijah
pleb in zion

♨️ ♨️ ♨️

Post by abijah »

🤔
abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 7:28 amGenesis 3
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken...and unto dust shalt thou return

Compare to Gen 16...

Genesis 16
And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

John 3
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit
  • Joshua 2
    And Joshua the son of Nun sent two men secretly from Shittim as spies, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” And they went and came into the house of a prostitute whose name was Rahab and lodged there..
    Then the king of Jericho sent to Rahab, saying, “Bring out the men who have come to you, who entered your house"
    And she said, “True, the men came to me, but I did not know where they were from and do not know where the men went. Pursue them quickly, for you will overtake them.”
    But she had brought them up to the roof and hid them...
joshua son of nun and rahab are both named after watery chaos`abyssal imagery, as far as unlikely unification goes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahab_(term)
Rahab (Hebrew: רַהַב‎, Modern: Rahav, Tiberian: Rahaḇ, "blusterer") is used in the Hebrew Bible to indicate pride or arrogance, a mystical sea monster, as an emblematic or poetic name for Egypt, and for the sea. Rahab appears in Psalm 89:11, Isaiah 51:9-10, and Job 26:12. Rahab, in these passages, takes the meaning of primeval, chaotic, multi-headed sea-dragon or Leviathan. In medieval Jewish folklore, Rahab is a mythical sea monster, a dragon of the waters, the "demonic angel of the sea". Rahab represents the primordial abyss, the water-dragon of darkness and chaos, comparable to Leviathan and Tiamat. Rahab later became a particular demon, inhabitant of the sea, especially associated with the Red Sea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_(mythology)
Nun ("Watery One") (Ancient Egyptian: nnw Nānaw; Coptic: Ⲛⲟⲩⲛ Noun), is the personification of the primordial watery abyss which existed at the time of creation and from which the creator sun god Ra arose, in ancient Egyptian religion. Nu is one of the eight deities of the Ogdoad representing ancient Egyptian primordial Chaos from which the primordial mound arose from. Nun can be seen as the first of all the gods and the creator of reality and personification of the cosmos. Nun is also considered the god that will destroy existence and return everything to the Nun from whence it came. The name on Nu is paralleled with nen "inactivity" in a play of words in, "I raised them up from out of the watery mass [nu], out of inactivity [nen]". The name has also been compared to the Coptic noun "abyss; deep". Image

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: 🎨🏊‍♀️

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:32 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:23 amImage

It's a surprise ending where the one not asked supplies the solution.
like atlantis? 🌊 🌈
More islands of California: https://youtu.be/Eu_pTOlORk4?t=438

The Radar did it! Wouldn't ya know it. :lol:

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: Similarities b/w Joshua 2 and Judges 18

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: September 16th, 2022, 9:56 pm Image
  • Judges 18
    1 In those days there was no king in Israel. And in those days the tribe of the people of Dan was seeking for itself an inheritance to dwell in, for until then no inheritance among the tribes of Israel had fallen to them.
    2 So the people of Dan sent five able men from the whole number of their tribe, to spy out the land and explore it from Zorah and from Eshtaol, to spy out the land and explore it.
Judges 18 is similar to Joshua 2 in some curious ways 🤔 both are narratives about spying, to uncover the nakedness of the land
  • Joshua 2
    1 And Joshua the son of Nun sent two men secretly from Shittim as spies, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” And they went and came into the house of a prostitute whose name was Rahab and lodged there.
The danites send 5 men, joshua sends 2, as "spies" to uncover/discover the nakedness of the land they intend to conquer.

There are some interesting connections specifically to do with Rahab, for example, how they describe the land..
  • Judges 18
    The land is spacious...
"Rahab" means "spacious"
  • Judges 18
    And there was no deliverer, because it was far from Zidon, and they had no business with any man; and it was in the valley that lieth by Beth Rehob. And they built a city, and dwelt therein

"Beth Rehob" literally means "House of Rahab"
  • Judges 18 And they went up, and pitched in Kirjath-jearim, in Judah
The name "Kiriath-Jearim" even contains hints of Rahab...

...which obviously maps on to Joshua 2.. ---->
  • Joshua 2
    But she had brought them up to the roof of the house, and hid them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order upon the roof...
    Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house was upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall...

abijah
pleb in zion

🤔 proverbs 8 nephilim/nimrod/babel connections?

Post by abijah »

Proverbs 8
The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
  • Gen 11
    And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do.
    Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand..
  • Gen 6
    When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive.
    And they took as their wives any they chose...
Proverbs 8
The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
  • Gen 6
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward.. these were the 'mighty men' who were of old, the men of the name...
  • Gen 10
    Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on the earth to be a 'mighty man'.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: September 12th, 2022, 10:46 pm Image

Isaiah 34
16 Seek and read from the book of the LORD: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the LORD has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them.
17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever; from generation to generation they shall dwell in it.

Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Doctrine & Covenants 85
6 Yea, thus saith the still small voice, which whispereth through and pierceth all things, and often times it maketh my bones to quake while it maketh manifest, saying:
7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God.
for some reason this one's somehow slipped my mind up till now :o

Daniel 10
Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? But now I will return to fight against the prince of Persia; and when I go out, behold, the prince of Greece will come.
But I will tell you what is inscribed in the book of truth: there is none who contends by my side against these except Michael, your prince."

All 3 elements are there,
1) Michael
2) Book of JHWH
3) Michael represents Israel and specially oversees their 'lot'

abijah
pleb in zion

Hybridity vs Purity

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: October 14th, 2022, 3:10 pmvery good point about hybridity. it's definitely one of the fundamental underlying principles that animate these various trends, whether it comes to troons w/ the hybridisation of male&female, or adjacent degeneracies such as furries w/ the hybridisation of human&animal, etc.

A big theme in the scriptures (especially where the devil is concerned) is the taboo against forbidden mixture, purity vs hybridity. it's a fairly broad umbrella`category that underpins pretty much the entire Law of Moses and basically every facet of life, like clothing w/ linen and wool, or diet with clean vs unclean foods, or smell in regard to certain mixtures of incense blends, etc etc.

The trans agenda = just another attempt to liquidate the distinction between male and female, which just simply traces back to satan's war against creation itself, against Time & Space (feminine & masculine), against Heaven & Earth (male & female)

God's way is that everything has its own place, it's own identity, with its own name. This gives distinction and variety to the created order, where all animals reproduce after their own kind, and why plants produce their own seeds within themselves. This principle of God distinguishing between different things and keeping them separate is manifest in Adam naming (classifying/taxonomising) the animals, marking them out into distinct categories and species. when things go awry is when a certain 🐍 shows up which Adam is not capable of naming/pinning down, causing Adam's exile from Eden and ability to name/exert-dominion-over the animals, which in turn has to do with the cherubim that are set as watchguards (cherubs being animal-human hybrids)

This all stacks up into deeper subjects and higher layers of being, like marriage & sexuality for example, where the symbolism of improper mixture manifests in various aberrations like cuckoldry (admixture of seed/lineage), or incest (admixture of familial "nakedness"), or bestiality (admixture of species), etc.

It's interesting how the people (at the top) who despise us and who plot against our best interest so heavily rely on this tool of corrosive hybridity to accomplish this, in every facet of society. its why they want mass immigration and demographic shifts to artificially intermix the populace. it's why every commercial depicts an interracial couple and why all the movies and tv shows are doing race-swaps. breaking down any and every barrier/boundary/buffer between different races/nations/identities.

the devil has always used forbidden mixture to accomplish his schemes of cross-pollinating God's creation, tainting its purity.

Matthew 13
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this...

That's the reason why God's first action after the Fall was to slice a cosmic dividing line/boundary between satan had maliciously ambiguated ---->

Gen 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all...
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed...
the whole Mixture vs Purity dichotomy in the scriptures really shows up clearly in the lead-up to Noah's Flood.
  • Genesis 6
    And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,
You get the hybridity that comes out of spiritual beings (who belong in heaven) uniting with earthly beings (who belong on the land). The improper/illegal union of heaven & earth, a fake Logos. This cosmic fornication between the two realms results in the crossbreed nephilim/giants, who hybridized different animals into chimeras, erasing all distinction between species thereby reversing what Adam did in Genesis 2 by naming the animals.

Out of this is what spawns the Flood, because that's what happens when you ambiguate every distinction and when you fluidate every boundary line, introducing a subtle medium to perforate every possible border. The fluidity comes to snap back at you in a deluge of waters.

abijah
pleb in zion

The Sure Mercies of an Everlasting Covenant

Post by abijah »

some davidic servant hyperlinks i discovered ;)

Isaiah 55
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David..
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him
  • Psalm 89
    I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
    For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
    I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant..
    My faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him..
    My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Isaiah 55
I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
  • Psalm 89
    I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations.
    My lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
    My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
    Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
    It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
Isaiah 55
Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
  • Psalm 89
    Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
    I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
    The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
    And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
    He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
    Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth...
    It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
Last edited by abijah on October 14th, 2022, 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Sure Mercies of an Everlasting Covenant

Post by nightlight »

abijah wrote: October 14th, 2022, 6:35 pm some davidic servant hyperlinks i discovered ;)

Isaiah 55
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David..
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him
  • Psalm 89
    I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
    For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
    My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Isaiah 55
  • Psalm 89
    My lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
    It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
Isaiah 55
Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
  • Psalm 89
    Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
    It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
(Kinda off subject)

"The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him."

I use to believe this was referring to the Beast and False Prophet, but then remembered this scripture

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
-------------

Do you believe that the Beast is an individual...or a people/army?

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: The Sure Mercies of an Everlasting Covenant

Post by abijah »

nightlight wrote: October 14th, 2022, 6:59 pm
abijah wrote: October 14th, 2022, 6:35 pm some davidic servant hyperlinks i discovered ;)

Isaiah 55
  • Psalm 89
Isaiah 55
  • Psalm 89
Isaiah 55
  • Psalm 89
(Kinda off subject)

"The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him."

I use to believe this was referring to the Beast and False Prophet, but then remembered this scripture

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
-------------

Do you believe that the Beast is an individual...or a people/army?
I think taking the mark is like the devil's endowment, when his followers take his name/identity upon them in a blasphemous perversion of us taking on "Christ" as our name. Like how the many members of the covenant community amass together to form the singular, collective "Body"/"Bride" of Christ, or like how He is the vine and we are the branches (extensions from the same root stock). I think taking the mark of the animal = becoming subsumed into the composite Body of the Beast, the diseased branches of his poison vine so to speak.

bibleproject had a podcast episode where someone asks this:
https://bibleproject.com/podcast/mark-priest-or-mark-beast wrote:"Is there a relationship between the engraving of Yahweh’s holiness on the golden plate of the priest’s turban in Exodus 39:30 also described in Exodus 28:38 as a mark on Aaron’s forehead, and the mark of God’s name on his 144,000 bondservants’ foreheads in Revelation 7 and 22? And is there also a counter relationship to the mark of the beast?"
So yeah something like a demonic endowment, receiving tokens of satan's priesthood...

Matthew 11
And if ye will receive it , this is Elias, which was for to come.
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
  • Revelation 13
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads..

abijah
pleb in zion

👂🙏

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: October 14th, 2022, 9:04 pmSo yeah something like a demonic endowment, receiving tokens of satan's priesthood...

Matthew 11
And if ye will receive it , this is Elias, which was for to come.
  • Revelation 13
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads..
:idea: O H M Y D A Y S ! :idea:

I just found another connection that never occurred to me before, and it feels like it's pretty dead-on..

Matthew 11
And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

It didn't click for me till now, the whole "let him hear" thing is a reference to the Shema!
https://bibleproject.com/blog/what-is-the-shema/ wrote:The Shema gets its name from the first Hebrew word of the prayer—”hear” or “listen”, a translation of the Hebrew word shema. Ancient Jewish people combined lines from Deuteronomy 6:4-5 with other passages from the Torah (Deut. 11:13-21; Num. 15:37-41) and prayed these words every morning and every evening. This prayer has been one of the most influential traditions in Jewish history, functioning both as the Jewish pledge of allegiance and a hymn of praise...

The opening line, Hear, O Israel,” does not simply mean to let sound waves enter your ears. Here, the word shema means to allow the words to sink in, provide understanding, and generate a response—it’s about action. In Hebrew, hearing and doing are the same thing.

"ok abijah, so what does it matter if jesus is referencing the shema prayer when talking about receiving Elias-tokens? and what does that have to do with receiving beast-marks in the hand/forehead..?" 🤔, well look how it connects ---->

Deuteronomy 6 (shema prayer)
Hear O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart.
And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes .
  • Revelation 13
    8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship the beast, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    9 If any man have an ear, let him hear..
    15 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads
  • Matthew 11
    14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
    15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
makes me wonder what a counterfeit/satanic version of the elias/elijah sealing power would approximate to. proxy work for nephilim spirits? lol

abijah
pleb in zion

Wombs and Arks ⛴🤰

Post by abijah »

🤔 seems to me there is a very tangible connection between Noah's Ark and noble matriarchy, seeing as God closing up the Ark is clearly put on parallel with barrenness, the closing up of the womb... Image

Genesis 7
And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark...
And they all went in.. as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in...
And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark...

1 Samuel 1
But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb.
And her adversary also provoked her sore, for to make her fret, because the LORD had shut up her womb...
...and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.

Genesis 20
So Abraham prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.
For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife...
And the LORD remembered Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.

Genesis 30
And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren....
And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die..
And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

abijah
pleb in zion

😍 based mommy lara logan

Post by abijah »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ2aQwo ... .be&t=2909

she got banned from jəwsmax newsmax for this

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Question: When did the LORD fight Rahab/Lotan? 🤔Image

Answer (i think): when he was asleep 🐲 🗡😴

Genesis 2
21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof...
  • Isaiah 51
    9 *Awake*, *awake*, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; *awake*, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:56 pmImage

Genesis 2
21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof...
  • Isaiah 51
    9 *Awake*, *awake*, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; *awake*, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
"lmao abijah whatever, i see no justification whatsoever to connect ^these verses"

However, a curious story w/ Abram in Genesis 15 confirms this ---->

Genesis 15
9 And the LORD said unto Abram, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
11 And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.
12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him...
17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces... Image

in Abram's story, he `bifurcates` certain sacrificial animals in twain, just as Rahab is `bifurcated` in twain ---->

Isaiah 51 (ESV)
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in days of old, the generations of long ago. Was it not you who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon?
  • Genesis 15 (ESV)
    9 The LORD said to Abram, “Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.”
    10 And he brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other. But he did not cut the birds in half...
    12 As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram. And behold, dreadful and great darkness fell upon him...
    17 When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces.
Very similar subject matter, be it *pieces* of bifurcated animal carcasses, or `passing between` something...

Isaiah 51 (ESV)
Was it not you who cut Rahab in *pieces*, who pierced the dragon?
Was it not you who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep, who made the depths of the sea a way for the redeemed `to pass [between]`?
  • Genesis 15 (ESV)
    And Abram brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other..
    When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch `passed between` these *pieces*...
Last edited by abijah on November 12th, 2022, 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

The `sacrificial animals` of Gen`15 I suspect have to do with the `animals` in the Gen`2 narrative:

Genesis 2
18 And the Lord GOD said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19 And out of the ground the Lord GOD formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof..
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof..
  • Genesis 15
    9 And the LORD said unto Abram, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she-goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
    10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not..
    12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him...
    17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In fact I reckon the language of Gen`15 sounds specifically reminiscent of the language in Gen`2, in terms of animals being *brought*, and then ultimately Eve being *brought* ----->

Genesis 15
9 The LORD said to Abram, “*Bring* me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.”
10 And he *brought* him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other.
  • Genesis 2
    19 And out of the ground the Lord GOD formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and *brought* them unto Adam to see what he would call them..
    21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs...
    22 And the rib, which the Lord GOD had taken from man, made he a woman, and *brought her* unto the man.
Last edited by abijah on November 12th, 2022, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

building on the same chain of ideas 🔗 💭 from ^recent previous posts (regarding Gen`15 and Isaiah`51), it's clear that Eve is also part of the equation here -

Genesis 2
18 And the Lord GOD said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.. Image

In hebrew, the phrase where God makes a helpmeet for Adam denotes something being opposite-facing something, like a `mirror reflection`...
https://bibleproject.com/podcast/our-collective-identity/ wrote:Tim: The word "help" kind of gets us there. The key is this next phrase, which is sometimes in most English translations, it's a helper corresponding to him or something similar to him. So it's the word "kenegdo." It's a preposition. And then the word "neged" means "in front of" or...

Jon: Neged?

Tim: Neged. Yeah, neged. It's the basic preposition that means "opposite you". Physically opposite you—what is facing you.

Tim: Something facing you, mirroring you. The things standing apart from you, but facing you. That's what the word means.

Jon: Neged.

Tim: So I will make an ezer that is apart from but facing him. I think the English phrase counterpart works really well here. It's one that I look at and say, "That's a mirror of me." It's not identical to me, but it's a mirror of me.
Thus we see how Gen`2 and Gen`15 are even further linked, since the language of the latter is highly reminiscent of the former...

Genesis 2
18 And the Lord GOD said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper corresponding opposite to him..
  • Genesis 15
    9 And the LORD said to Abram, “Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.”
    10 And he brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

You find incredible art work to go with your messages and those images and messages really do help drive home a different perspective on 'things'.👍

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:36 am Image

The `sacrificial animals` of Gen`15 I suspect have to do with the `animals` in the Gen`2 narrative:

Genesis 2
18 And the Lord GOD said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19 And out of the ground the Lord GOD formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof..
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof..
  • Genesis 15
    9 And the LORD said unto Abram, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she-goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
    10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not..
    17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In fact I reckon the language of Gen`15 sounds specifically reminiscent of the language in Gen`12, in terms of animals being *brought*, and then ultimately Eve being *brought* ----->

Genesis 15
9 The LORD said to Abram, “*Bring* me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.”
10 And he *brought* him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other.
  • Genesis 2
    19 And out of the ground the Lord GOD formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and *brought* them unto Adam to see what he would call them..
    21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs...
    22 And the rib, which the Lord GOD had taken from man, made he a woman, and *brought her* unto the man.
Nice use of the color Orange. :twisted:

Once upon a time, when asked what is your favorite color, I said Orange.

Prolly it was my 1st grade teacher asking, just after she’d described the traits of people with each color preference. I liked the Orange People so that became my choice.

Anyways check: The Spy FM for how Orange has become the latest Flying Color.

The first shall be last. :lol:

abijah
pleb in zion

"jəws rock"

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:25 pmAnyways check: The Spy FM for how Orange has become the latest Flying Color.
associating the colour orange with espionage and with music (F`U🖕CIA/Mossad scum) does make some sense to me, but the actual connective-tissue b/w the concepts youre presenting is still a bit too hazy for me to properly make-out or articulate how they exactly cohere.

music (purity/hard-to-counterfeit) + money (profanity/counterfiecy-by-definition) has always been next-level *dark*, since lamech's initial murder hymn in Genesis ch 4, propelled by a certain serpent's cyclical musical u$ury
:

pay·o·la
/pāˈōlə/
the practice of bribing someone to use their influence or position to promote a particular product or interest.
"if a record company spends enough money on payola, it can make any record a hit" (fake book of remembrance, hahahaha :lol:)

(💀 ()♻💰(♪)✡️🐍() 💀)
("todays video has been brought to you by Babel", rofl, what a coincidence, lool)

abijah
pleb in zion

Keffals and LiZ Fong Jones can 41% themselves

Post by abijah »

KIWI 🥝 🏆 FOREVER

get f**ked, troons.

Kiwi farms lives.

WE WON AND YOU LOST.

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: "and he was not.."

Post by abijah »

abijah` wrote: January 9th, 2022, 8:21 pmLook at the odd/unique way the Bible describes enoch's being translated:

Gen 5
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

"he was not..." Same language used in reference to Rachel's children..

Matt 2
In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

Gen 37
And Reuben returned unto the pit; and, behold, Joseph was not in the pit; and he rent his clothes.
And he returned unto his brethren, and said, The child is not; and I, whither shall I go?
🤔

Revelation 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 17
And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Genesis 32
1 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.
2 And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim...
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
  • Revelation 12
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven...
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
  • Exodus 33
    20 And the LORD said to Moses, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
    21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
    22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
Genesis 32
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
  • Revelation 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
  • Exodus 33
    20 And the LORD said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
    21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
    22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand when I pass by.