random thoughts and musings

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Keffals and LiZ Fong Jones can 41% themselves

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:05 am KIWI 🥝 🏆 FOREVER

get f**ked, troons.

Kiwi farms lives.

WE WON AND YOU LOST.
Parental discretion is advised.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/black-lives-matter-the-game.73553/ wrote:
The Kiwi Farms will return to public regstration soon. I am hoping to have consistent 24/7 moderator coverage in preparation. I am looking for two users active in the West Coast, Oceania, and East Asia timezones that are consistently active during some of the hours of 9pm to 9am GMT. Send applications to admin@kiwifarms.net with your username, your active hours in GMT, and what board or category you are interested in and why.
Kefalls, but not LiZ Fong Jones. :mrgreen: dbnp

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: random thoughts and musings

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:40 pmThis memorial/remembrance of a deceased mother idea can be found in the scriptures:

Mark 14
3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
4 And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?
6 ..and Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me...
8 She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.
9 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

1 Samuel 1
5 But unto Hannah Elkenah gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb..
10 And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore.
11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life.
19 ...and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.

Exodus 3
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations..
20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that Pharaoh will let you go.
21 And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty.
22 But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.

Isaiah 23
15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.
17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.
18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

This is a key concept, the mother's "name" being "mentioned"/spoken of", in this ritualistic way:

Psalm 87
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her...

There's this explicit theme of talking about/remembering one's deceased mother, and it reminds me of what all these potential mother-sacrificers like kanye, or alex stein etc do with all the mentioning/memorialising they do all the time with their deceased mothers...

🤔 I suspect this whole ritual matricide business has to do with some satanic counterfeiting of something deep...
Interestingly this idea of feminine memorials also seems to be connected with `music`, particularly lamentation`dirges for the dead...

Isaiah 23
And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

Psalm 74
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

This goes back to the pre-Flood era, and is associated with the women who became the watchers wives.
Spoiler
Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
  • Romans 1
    26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature...

According to 1 Enoch, these women became the sirens with their perilous songs

1 Enoch 19
And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens...

https://epublications.marquette.edu/dissertations_mu/45/ wrote:In the Greek manuscript tradition
Panopolitanus, the wives of the fallen angels become sirens. Sirens were known for seducing sailors and leading them to their demise by means of irresistible song in Homer. Later they were connected with mourning, singing dirges for the dead, and perhaps symbolized the souls of the dead (Ibid., 770).

Nickelsburg argues that the women turning into sirens is a continuation of their role of seduction, just as they seduced the watchers, and that “Like their angel husbands, the daughters of men continue to have an
evil influence” (Ibid., 288). Neither Bautch nor Nickelsburg points out that in the Odyssey, it is not just the sirensbeautiful voices that the sailors find irresistible; the sirens promise wisdom to those who give into their call: “Never has any sailor passed our shores in his black craft until he has heard the honeyed voices pouring from our lips, and once he hears to his heart’s content sails on, a wiser man.” Homer, The Odyssey, Book XII, 202-4 (ed. Bernard Knox, trans., Robert Fagles; New York: Penguin Classics, 1996), 277.

In Homer’s version, the sirens lure men and offer them wisdom. If there is a connection between watchers’ wives and sirens, their relationship to knowledge and seduction has been reversed: watchers passed illicit knowledge to their wives. Sirens promise wisdom to passing sailors. The relationship between knowledge and seduction is also clearer in the Odyssey than in 1 Enoch: knowledge is part of the seduction.

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: nurses/midwives, floods, and abortions

Post by abijah »

Spoiler
I was considering Exodus chapter 1 recently (specifically about Pharaoh trying to coerce the hebrew midwives to abort the male babies):
  • Exodus 1
    15 And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
    16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.
    17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.
    18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
    19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
    20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.
    21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.
    22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.
This idea of God giving the midwives "houses" is on direct parallel with God giving names/inheritances, and is a central theme of the scriptures, having to do with remembrance/legacy.

The narrative of Pharaoh drowning the baby boys is set on parallel with Noah's Flood, and I think Pharaoh's attempted abortion coincides with Satan and his handmaids: also known as Rahab, Babel, Philistia, Tyre etc:
  • Psalm 87
Pharaoh tried to have the male hebrew babies aborted (via the hebrew midwives) just like Satan had the nephilim babies aborted (via his handmaids - Rahab, Babylon, etc)

If "Babylon", "Tyre", etc aren't the abortion-earned names of the handmaids themselves, then at least it's the names of the *houses* they were awarded for their baby-drownings.

The whore of Babylon got her name (mystery) *somehow*, and there's a *reason* why 'Pharaoh' king of Egypt alone has his own name/title as monarch (what empire besides Egypt had its own special name like 'pharaoh' for its ruler?).

The already-named King of Egypt (Pharaoh) tried to drown Israelite male-babies via coercing the hebrew midwives.

Who taught him that? Where did he learn that from? 🤔

Satan (azazel?) told his *own* midwives/nurses/abortionesses to make certain sacrifices in a certain Flood.
  • Psalm 87
"throw these babies in these waters, and i will give you a name..."
Spoiler
Isaiah 4
1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name...

abijah
pleb in zion

Cancer man remembrance

Post by abijah »

😥 Rip ★★★★☆

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 2:56 pmpharaoh: "throw these babies in these waters, and i will give you a name..."
Image Image

Exodus 1
15 Then the king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, one of whom was named Shiphrah and the other Puah,
16 “When you serve as midwife to the Hebrew women and see them on the birthstool, if it is a son, you shall kill him, but if it is a daughter, she shall live.”
17 But the midwives feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but let the male children live.
18 So the king of Egypt called the midwives and said to them, “Why have you done this, and let the male children live?”
19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women, for they are vigorous and give birth before the midwife comes to them.”
20 So God dealt well with the midwives. And the people multiplied and grew very strong.
21 And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families.
22 Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, “Every son that is born to the Hebrews[a] you shall cast into the Nile, but you shall let every daughter live.”

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Deep stuff happening here:
Not everyone has such a sympathetic/intelligent set of eyes to critique their idiosyncrasies.

To have an outside`perspective that *loves* you is a special thing.
Last edited by abijah on January 6th, 2023, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:53 pm
abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 2:56 pmpharaoh: "throw these babies in these waters, and i will give you a name..."
Image Image

Exodus 1
15 Then the king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, one of whom was named Shiphrah and the other Puah,
16 “When you serve as midwife to the Hebrew women and see them on the birthstool, if it is a son, you shall kill him, but if it is a daughter, she shall live.”
17 But the midwives feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but let the male children live.
18 So the king of Egypt called the midwives and said to them, “Why have you done this, and let the male children live?”
19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women, for they are vigorous and give birth before the midwife comes to them.”
20 So God dealt well with the midwives. And the people multiplied and grew very strong.
22 Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, “Every son that is born to the Hebrews[a] you shall cast into the Nile, but you shall let every daughter live.”

There may be much meaning in a seemingly mundane name. :idea:

From circumstances at birth, to it meaning Spear

And also a subset of Gravity

Weird deal extraordinaire. :lol:

High Spy

3*8**

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:25 pm
Image Image

Exodus 1

High Spy

3*8**
mundane names be what they be tho

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:25 pmWeird deal extraordinaire. :lol:

High Spy

3*8**
Am I a spy? (FM)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

nurses/midwives

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:39 pm
Image Image

Exodus 1

High Spy

3*8**

Francis Gary Powers

And

Austin Danger Powers.

Being two examples. :lol:

The letters in the first 3 vertical columns,

are very prevalent in me new home town too. :!:

Mini Me strikes again.

Touché

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: nurses/midwives

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:08 pm
abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:53 pm Image Image

Exodus 1

High Spy

3*8**

Francis Gary Powers

And

Austin Danger Powers.

Mini Me strikes again.

Touché
Lmao you totally think I'm a spy lololololol

I find that hilarious hahahaaha.

Loooool
Last edited by abijah on January 6th, 2023, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:26 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:08 pm

High Spy

3*8**

Francis Gary Powers

And

Austin Danger Powers.

Mini Me strikes again.

Touché
Lmao you totally think I'm a spy lololololol

I find that hilarious hahahaaha
Funny Funny Ha Ha, but not Hilario's. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:30 pmFunny Funny Ha Ha, but not Hilario's. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lol.

It's hard (not being Sherwin) ;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:33 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:30 pmFunny Funny Ha Ha, but not Hilario's. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lol.

It's hard (not being Sherwin) ;)
Me has 7500+ posts which is 57 reversed.

Kinda sorta. :lol:

Radar backwards, but not forward. 🐳

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Taki wrote: January 11th, 2022, 12:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:58 pm Taki shut his mouth about math, and rambled on endlessly about other stuff that's all easily discovered and/or explained. Then he quit when it came down to brass tacks, specifically on one numerator in particular, of which there are many. Wether me pic is of an actual angel is indeterminable, but the resulting timing pattern is indisputable. And that was merely a foreshadow of what was to come 10 years and 10 days later.

3*8**
You saw something that kinda sorta looked like the answer you wanted, substituted values, and rearranged terms to get that answer. You - YOU - created a fraction where the numerator and denominator were both essentially one. If your algorithm is garbage, your answer will be garbage. If your data is garbage, your answer will be garbage. Reinterpreting data, fudging mathematics, altering parameters (everything, by the way, that LDSFF accuses BigPharma of doing with regards to the vaccination programs), is BAD, DISHONEST, and DOESN'T GENERATE VALID RESULTS. You tortured your data until your interpretation was the only one possible, at least in your mind.

BND, your data and your algorithm are garbage, numerator and denominator notwithstanding. Your tendency to speak in riddles is nonsense and your attempts to sound profound are juvenile - reminiscent, almost, of an eight year old who just discovered Pig Latin. Your insights are unfounded, unscriptural, and tainted by association with this fatally flawed reasoning. And, most fundamental of all, you are DISHONEST (see angel pic and your own debunking of it with the follow-up lamppost pic). You are not worthy of any more response, and neither is the man (mortal, not divine, and certainly not the pseudo-Messiah he claims to be) you worship.
Riddle me this Batman,

Where have you been hiding lately. :?:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEh5JyZC218

. . . * . . . . . . . . * *

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:53 am
Taki wrote: January 11th, 2022, 12:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:58 pm Taki shut his mouth about math, and rambled on endlessly about other stuff that's all easily discovered and/or explained. Then he quit when it came down to brass tacks, specifically on one numerator in particular, of which there are many. Wether me pic is of an actual angel is indeterminable, but the resulting timing pattern is indisputable. And that was merely a foreshadow of what was to come 10 years and 10 days later.

3*8**
You saw something that kinda sorta looked like the answer you wanted, substituted values, and rearranged terms to get that answer. You - YOU - created a fraction where the numerator and denominator were both essentially one. If your algorithm is garbage, your answer will be garbage. If your data is garbage, your answer will be garbage. Reinterpreting data, fudging mathematics, altering parameters (everything, by the way, that LDSFF accuses BigPharma of doing with regards to the vaccination programs), is BAD, DISHONEST, and DOESN'T GENERATE VALID RESULTS. You tortured your data until your interpretation was the only one possible, at least in your mind.

BND, your data and your algorithm are garbage, numerator and denominator notwithstanding. Your tendency to speak in riddles is nonsense and your attempts to sound profound are juvenile - reminiscent, almost, of an eight year old who just discovered Pig Latin. Your insights are unfounded, unscriptural, and tainted by association with this fatally flawed reasoning. And, most fundamental of all, you are DISHONEST (see angel pic and your own debunking of it with the follow-up lamppost pic). You are not worthy of any more response, and neither is the man (mortal, not divine, and certainly not the pseudo-Messiah he claims to be) you worship.
Riddle me this Batman,

Where have you been hiding lately. :?:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEh5JyZC218

. . . * . . . . . . . . * *
ah yes, the Taki vs BND lore 😂

I'd forgotten about this ancient rivalry lol🍿(i hope taki responds)

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

🤔

John 2
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Matthew 8
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:19 pm Deep stuff happening here:
Not everyone has such a sympathetic/intelligent set of eyes to critique their idiosyncrasies.

To have an outside`perspective that *loves* you is a special thing.
"it's all about finding a foreign perspective that *loves* you": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-vkbx ... .be&t=4685

I'd love for matthieu to analyze the symbolism of this scene 🇮🇪 🏹 🦌(the foreigner who renews/saves you)

1 Samuel 21
12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.

13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.

14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Great stream, fascinating concept, so refreshingly based yet down-to-earth.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah
pleb in zion

Nephilim 🤡

Post by abijah »

Nephilim look(ed) like clowns. According to the Book of Jubilees, the demons who haunt mankind are the remnant nephilim spirits who were wiped out by the Flood. Everything relating to the Flood and the things that caused it have to do with the escalation of cyclical time. Clowns are an embodiment of cyclical time, performing at circuses, and vacillating rapidly between happy and sad 🎭 feeding off of fear, as well as laughter/pleasure, not unlike the plot of Monsters Inc, where the monsters who prey on children transition to becoming comedians, in order to harvest the energy needed to power their world. The modern clown idea came from Joseph Grimaldi, a 19 century son of a freemason who completely revolutionised the aesthetic of jesters to what they are today.

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: random thoughts and musings 🎭✨

Post by abijah »

I've always been something of a robophobe, personally.
Genesis 2
7 And the Lord GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

How mythmaking shapes reality and how storytelling influences the masses/individuals, as well as how deceptive forces have comparatively been much more adept at proactively using these tools.
Last edited by abijah on December 1st, 2023, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abijah
pleb in zion

Where's the spear emoji?

Post by abijah »

☀️ hard days not forever 🍽️ (wrestling the night) 🌙

2 Samuel 3
33 And the king lamented over Abner, and said, Died Abner as a fool dieth?

34 Thy hands were not bound, nor thy feet put into fetters: as a man falleth before wicked men, so fellest thou. And all the people wept again over him.

35 And when all the people came to cause David to eat meat while it was yet day, David sware, saying, So do God to me, and more also, if I taste bread, or ought else, till the sun be down.
  • 1 Kings 19
    1 And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword.

2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time...

5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.
(R.I.P. Abner 🏆 🕊️ 🫂 Saul's champion real enough for God's peace). David could make friends or peace with anyone, seemingly; no rift too wide.

abijah
pleb in zion

Never diss Mary

Post by abijah »

Isaiah 9
2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
Grim was the world and grey last night:
The moon and stars were fled,
The hall was dark without song or light,
The fires were fallen dead.
The wind in the trees was like to the sea,
And over the mountains’ teeth
It whistled bitter-cold and free,
As a sword leapt from its sheath.

The lord of snows upreared his head;
His mantle long and pale
Upon the bitter blast was spread
And hung o’er hill and dale.