Healing with Plants and Roots - Alma 46:40

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Healing with Plants and Roots - Alma 46:40

Post by Luke »

nightlight wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:28 pm
Luke wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:22 pm
nightlight wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:21 pm
Luke wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:06 pm

Had a stroke
What?
Alaris had a stroke

Wth

I've been PMing him for months.... I hope he is okay. Who told you this?
simpleton told me, and thaabit said something not too long ago as well

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Luke wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:30 pm
nightlight wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:21 pm

What?
Alaris had a stroke

Wth

Did they say how he is doing?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

nightlight wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Alaris had a stroke

Wth

Guy can only type a few words apparently, he is "way out of it"

I think he may have forgotten everything he said about Davidic Servant/Holy Ghost... which is a shame. He had a lot of interesting things to say

Hopefully he comes out of it back to normal

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Luke wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:35 pm

Wth

I think he may have forgotten everything he said about Davidic Servant/Holy Ghost... which is a shame. He had a lot of interesting things to say

That's terrible...

Let's pray for him

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

nightlight wrote: February 18th, 2021, 2:11 pm
Luke wrote: February 18th, 2021, 12:35 pm

That's terrible...

Let's pray for him
Agreed mate. Amen to that

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

prew wrote: February 18th, 2021, 11:40 am My daughter donated blood and the blood was tested for Covid-19 anti-bodies and was positive. The only time I can think of when she may have been sick was this past summer. That is when I and my spouse were sick for three days. Some of our children also complained about not feeling very well for a day or two.

We have an herb garden. We used yarrow and cayenne to help with blood flow. We used mullein, elderberry, echinacea, and goldenseal to help with the flu/cold symptoms. We also had vitamin c, b complex, homemade bone brooth and other home remedies to help us out. We also used the power of prayer and power of the priesthood.
I am concerned about the blood clot issue that is coming with the shedding of spike protein from people that has been vaccinated. Others are concerned about this and have been looking for natural cures for blood clots. (cayenne and yarrow are good to help stop bleeding or to form blood clots).
So far I have found out that tea made from pine tree needles and tea from fennel are good for this issue. The compound "Suramin" and "Shikimic Acid" help in preventing the blood clots.
(fresh needles from masson pine is best, but fresh needles from any pine has the compounds.)
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-09- ... -acid.html

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Sarah wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 12:25 pm
The Creator wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 12:16 pm I've been taking more (more than usual) Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 (and going outside more for sunlight), multi-vitamin supplements, Garlic oil, probiotics, apple cider vinegar, etc.
I'm sure garlic oil is good for you, but I read a few places that the virus fighting chemicals are only potent in freshly pressed garlic. I tried swallowing some down with orange juice because otherwise it's hard for me to eat it raw.
My favorite - sourdough toast, butter and thinly sliced fresh garlic - lot's of it. Ok... I have to make one now:)

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

prew wrote: February 18th, 2021, 11:40 am My daughter donated blood and the blood was tested for Covid-19 anti-bodies and was positive. The only time I can think of when she may have been sick was this past summer. That is when I and my spouse were sick for three days. Some of our children also complained about not feeling very well for a day or two.

We have an herb garden. We used yarrow and cayenne to help with blood flow. We used mullein, elderberry, echinacea, and goldenseal to help with the flu/cold symptoms. We also had vitamin c, b complex, homemade bone brooth and other home remedies to help us out. We also used the power of prayer and power of the priesthood.
Can you tell me how you used the mullein and the yarrow? Believe it was Brigham Young? that said the Saints would do well in the latter days to know how to use them.

Baysimove
captain of 100

Post by Baysimove »

I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Moringa and Buah Mera. It's popular in Asia said to heal many illnesses. Buah Mera was even claimed to have helped shrinking tumors. Read about it.

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

LostCreekAcres wrote: May 13th, 2021, 3:24 pm

Can you tell me how you used the mullein and the yarrow? Believe it was Brigham Young? that said the Saints would do well in the latter days to know how to use them.
I collect mullein leaves and dry them and then crush the leaves and store the leaves. (do not grind the leaves to a powder - I made that mistake once - you cannot filter the powder out of the tea.)
I use the mullein as an herbal tea when sick with the cough, I have also left the leaves in the tea and make a compress to put on my chest.
I do not grow yarrow, so I buy the dried herb. I combined it with cayenne and made a tincture. I then use a dropper and put it in my water to drink. (it is to strong to put it my mouth by itself.) I used the tincture about every two hours when I was sick.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

The Creator wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:08 am Our bodies can naturally fight off disease, viruses, and harmful bacteria, especially with the right nutrition. There are many plants and roots that have healing qualities that boost our immunity and help to overcome illness.
And there were some who died with fevers, which at some seasons of the year were very frequent in the land—but not so much so with fevers, because of the excellent qualities of the many plants and roots which God had prepared to remove the cause of diseases, to which men were subject by the nature of the climate
Alma 46:40

Something to keep in mind with the current Coronavirus scare.
And God told us also, in the D&C, His view about disease and sickness. But, we still like going to "the enemy" and partake of all of his potions/drugs.
But amen and amen to the above as it is very true.

If you want to read an interesting journal that includes herbal medicine, here you go. Uneducated man, but very faithful.

http://boap.org/LDS/Early-Saints/PMeeks.html

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

prew wrote: May 13th, 2021, 9:43 am

I am concerned about the blood clot issue that is coming with the shedding of spike protein from people that has been vaccinated. Others are concerned about this and have been looking for natural cures for blood clots. (cayenne and yarrow are good to help stop bleeding or to form blood clots).
So far I have found out that tea made from pine tree needles and tea from fennel are good for this issue. The compound "Suramin" and "Shikimic Acid" help in preventing the blood clots.
(fresh needles from masson pine is best, but fresh needles from any pine has the compounds.)
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-09- ... -acid.html
For those that may have already taken the RNA shot or sick with the flu caused by one of the coronaviruses, there may be hope.

https://medicine.news/2021-06-28-dandel ... eptor.html

This article mentions dandelion leaf extract. But, I was wondering if dandelion tea will also work, since I do not have the equipment to make an extract.