The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by EvanLM »

unfortunately, the people that keep pushing these vaccines are criminals. Thos who are involved that repent or those that have been involved that repent can have a change of heart. I am just amazed at how many people are willing to keep up with this crime from powerful leaders down tothe walgreens pharmacist . . who isn't an important leader and could probably find another job if he/she doesn't want to kill people.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

these comments are really long and made by a hayseed lawyer( not philisophical like Jordan) who is trying to help people get relief from their mistakes as well as he is trying to stop the crimes. He must have seen some pretty good evil in his days of litigation . . .he is pretty humble

" A lot of really good Jewish families, during the build up to WW2 who just kept their heads down said . . . .
Well, if I don't cause a problem they won't come for me . . .

you know, we're just going to keep our heads down and we're just going to keep going to work

If I just go to the ghetto and keep my head down (you know) things will get back to normal eventually

They won't come for me.

Well, we're going to get on this box car and we're not going to fight. It's not worth fighting. We'll be the ones that are ok.

we're not going to cause any trouble at this concentration camp because if we just keep our heads down, it will be ok.

some said this all the way to the ovens

here's the thing . . .sometimes evil rises and the nature of evil is not to be forgiving and not to say. . .
we'll you seem to be ok and you're not causing trouble

evil in this context is about power and control and it's desire is to be universal. there is no keeping your head down. (talking about the damage form shots)

You can pretend that the evil in this world is not occuring . . you can close your eyes to it but that doesn't mean you are going to be protected from it.

posters note: this comment makes me think he has seen and worked with some victims, innocent victims

For the people that went out and said . . I'm just going to get this shot . . I want to be able to travel . . .Ill just get one . . It won't matter

I hope you're right. . . I pray you're right and hope that one shot doesn't lead to long term effects. But when I talk to Hirschman in Ala. and who is pulling these long blood clots . .as I talk to talk to Mike Adams who is analyzing them . . as I talk to Mcollough as I talk to these brilliant doctors who are watching these people die . . .

if you happen to be one of them that doesn't have the effects . . well you seem to be lucky . . .it may not affect all of us . . but how many is too many?

1 in 5? 1 in 10? If it's my family unless it is one in a million, it is too many.

the simple fact of the matter is . . if you get my family to do it by lying, I don't care what the number is, it is too many.

we've been lied to
we've been misled
we've been treated like second class citizens
our freedoms have been abused and you may not like to look at the evil that is occurring in this world but it doesn't matter whether you are willing to look at it or not

you have 2 options

you can either stand with us who are standing against this evil or you can just go along with it right into the boxcar . . . right into the concentration camp . . .right into the oven.

because evil doesn't care if you want to keep your head down and ignore it

It just keeps coming

Tom Renz

Those of us who survive will have a lot of sick people to take care of . . . we will need a lot of empathy

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

btw just for you madvin . . . Renz says he has to keep calling it a virus cuz he hasn't been able to litigate it yet and so, as a lawyer has to leave that for later. Buthe knows there is not viru or germ therapy as it has been called.

so down the road he and his lawyer friends will litigate this virus crap

he is just appaled at the extent of this crime worldwide.

me too

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the Queen, who just died, owns and contolled Tavistock with her privy council receiving some shares

sorry, but I am sure she is in hell today . . don't want to get into it . . they are truly evil people

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I've had a weird experience with this covid/vaccine dilemna. I had what my doctor called covid 8 weeks ago. Iam still healing what started out to be pus bumps that have turned into pox looking scabs.

My friend came home from vacation and called me. she said that she had been taking a medicine that her doctor gave her. A type of antibiotic. I asked why. she said that she had a covid shot two weeks ago that resulted in pus pockets forming on her skin that have turned into what she calls cold sores. Her doctor called them pox marks. Other symptoms were the same as mine.

I am truly puzzled

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

EvanLM wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:01 pm I've had a weird experience with this covid/vaccine dilemna. I had what my doctor called covid 8 weeks ago. Iam still healing what started out to be pus bumps that have turned into pox looking scabs.

My friend came home from vacation and called me. she said that she had been taking a medicine that her doctor gave her. A type of antibiotic. I asked why. she said that she had a covid shot two weeks ago that resulted in pus pockets forming on her skin that have turned into what she calls cold sores. Her doctor called them pox marks. Other symptoms were the same as mine.

I am truly puzzled
One of the lesser knowns symptoms is the rash/pus like bumps. When I got covid in January (was near people who just got the vaccine FYI) I had mostly fatigue and those bumps in a few small places. It was weird. Looked it up and yup just one of the "symptoms". I was taking Ivermectin (the whole FLCCC/americasfrontlinedoctors protocol) so didn't last long I know I had it because I went and had my antibodies tested - big positive. Other members in my family had completely different symptoms. This whole thing is a big science experiment gone wrong

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EvanLM wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:01 pm I've had a weird experience with this covid/vaccine dilemma. I had what my doctor called covid 8 weeks ago. I am still healing what started out to be pus bumps that have turned into pox looking scabs.

I am truly puzzled
That IS a bit unusual. It may have been caused by toxins that your body is expelling through the skin. Diseased tissues and oxidative stress can bring this on as well (See video below), in combination with the presence of toxins. One thing you should not to do is take antibiotics, as that kills off the pleomorphic bacteria that will get you better.

Here is a possible explanation. Start at minute 42:
https://truthcomestolight.com/dr-andrew ... -business/

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

madvin wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:58 pm
EvanLM wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:01 pm I've had a weird experience with this covid/vaccine dilemma. I had what my doctor called covid 8 weeks ago. I am still healing what started out to be pus bumps that have turned into pox looking scabs.

I am truly puzzled
That IS a bit unusual. It may have been caused by toxins that your body is expelling through the skin. Diseased tissues and oxidative stress can bring this on as well (See video below), in combination with the presence of toxins. One thing you should not to do is take antibiotics, as that kills off the pleomorphic bacteria that will get you better.

Here is a possible explanation. Start at minute 42:
https://truthcomestolight.com/dr-andrew ... -business/

an antibiotic was prescribed for my eye which has two small boils

I have heard him interviewed before, only twice, but didn't realize he was following these virus so well. good film

however, part way through I kept wondering . . why? why would the WHO hoax us and wondered if people are really that gullible. Then he explained again, the loss of freedoms that this is supposed to lead to. this is sane man not led to panic us like many other so called whistleblowers

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:56 am

an antibiotic was prescribed for my eye which has two small boils

I have heard him interviewed before, only twice, but didn't realize he was following these virus so well. good film

however, part way through I kept wondering . . why? why would the WHO hoax us and wondered if people are really that gullible. Then he explained again, the loss of freedoms that this is supposed to lead to. this is sane man not led to panic us like many other so called whistleblowers
I have to say, once I learned that viruses do not exist as contagious particles, the fear left and pure knowledge took its place.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Covid shots unset and erase natural immunity in vaccinated children.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/yes-c ... 6IzHGymFeg

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

"Americans with higher education were MORE likely (and more brainwashed) than those without college degrees to take Covid-19 vaccines"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-12- ... nated.html

Higher education has crippled people's brains. Those who went through the system came out often retarded, while they even convinced the others that they were the only ones qualified to assess things.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chip wrote: September 12th, 2022, 12:53 pm "Americans with higher education were MORE likely (and more brainwashed) than those without college degrees to take Covid-19 vaccines"

Higher education has crippled people's brains. Those who went through the system came out often retarded, while they even convinced the others that they were the only ones qualified to assess things.
28 O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish.

42 And whoso knocketh, to him will he open; and the wise, and the learned, and they that are rich, who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches—yea, they are they whom he despiseth; and save they shall cast these things away, and consider themselves fools before God, and come down in the depths of humility, he will not open unto them.

Gee... do ya think that Mr nelson leaned unto his own understanding? No wonder "He will not open unto them".
Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on September 12th, 2022, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I recall a study about people with no college degree more likely to believe 9-11 conspiracies .

Does this tell us more about how college trains people to go along, or more about the goals of the people finding the studies?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

tribrac wrote: September 12th, 2022, 1:03 pm I recall a study about people with no college degree more likely to believe 9-11 conspiracies .

Does this tell us more about how college trains people to go along, or more about the goals of the people finding the studies?
Maybe both.

Higher education has the effect of turning people into hopeless patrons of the status quo. They think compliance is the ticket to prosperity.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 12th, 2022, 1:00 pm
Chip wrote: September 12th, 2022, 12:53 pm "Americans with higher education were MORE likely (and more brainwashed) than those without college degrees to take Covid-19 vaccines"

28 O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish.

42 And whoso knocketh, to him will he open; and the wise, and the learned, and they that are rich, who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches—yea, they are they whom he despiseth; and save they shall cast these things away, and consider themselves fools before God, and come down in the depths of humility, he will not open unto them.
there was a pretty long thread on this forum that claimed God only loves all people . .I disiagreed

de·spise
[dəˈspīz]
VERB
feel contempt or a deep repugnance for:

the pharmaceutical studies and who ever does them has basically been given the legal license to kill people . . . legal murder

the only other group that can legally kill is police forces and military

medical workers are mostly college educated nad have been trained to be complicit and stupid . . followers rather than thinkers . . .

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

“If I do not get vaccinated, I am 100% protected against the vaccine side effects and 99.8% protected against COVID. That is a very good deal.”
~ Citizen Able

Big AMEN from Toto
A majority of one.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Canada is tripling down even though their #1 cause of death is now from "unknown".
Attachments
IMG_20220913_084322_718.jpg
IMG_20220913_084322_718.jpg (135.88 KiB) Viewed 547 times

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

MORE THREATS FROM QUEEN JUSTIN OF KANADA, a.ka. Justin Castro

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5kwwZvDZ2Yox/

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Trudeau is unchecked so he reveals the secret desires of all tyrants.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Turning the propaganda up to 11.. They hate truth and think we are soooo stupid.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.fluvaccinestudy.com/mrnapha ... MWzymID9d8
———————————————
About the mRNA Flu Vaccine Phase 3 Study

Today’s flu vaccines are updated each year to prevent infection with the specific strains of the flu that scientists and health officials expect to be common that year. It takes several months to make the vaccines and their effectiveness depends on how well they match the strains of the flu virus that are circulating.

Recent advances in mRNA-based vaccines, like the COVID-19 vaccine, have taught us more about how mRNA technology can be used to develop vaccines. mRNA vaccines take less time to make. This means it could be easier to produce vaccines each season that are better matched to the most common flu strains.

The creation of the COVID-19 vaccine made history. Could you help us try to do it again with flu?

This study will help us learn if an investigational vaccine is safe and can help the body produce antibodies which may help fight off the flu. The investigational vaccine is thought to work by activating your immune system using mRNA. There is no weakened or dead flu virus in the investigational vaccine.
———————————————————-

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This appears to be legit. Germany halts all jabs for a few weeks: https://twitter.com/jackkid.../status/1 ... 0155611136...

BREAKING NEWS!! 🔥
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!
There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 3:52 pm This appears to be legit. Germany halts all jabs for a few weeks: https://twitter.com/jackkid.../status/1 ... 0155611136...

BREAKING NEWS!! 🔥
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!
There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!
I expect a statement kinda like this to come from their investigation.
'After much investigation we have determined that these shots are indeed safe and effective against the Rona. Thank you for allowing us to investigate them.'
Anyone wanna bet? 😉😁

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 3:52 pm This appears to be legit. Germany halts all jabs for a few weeks: https://twitter.com/jackkid.../status/1 ... 0155611136...
That link is broken. Has the Twitter post been taken down or does the link just need to be corrected?..

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

creator wrote: September 14th, 2022, 5:41 pm
That link is broken. Has the Twitter post been taken down or does the link just need to be corrected?..
Try this one: https://twitter.com/jackkid65506134/sta ... MCF0RMKR28