The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 25th, 2023, 4:11 pm Simply haven't made the time for an additional booster. Life does happen.
Your life is in danger, and you are endangering the lives of those around you. What are you waiting for????!!!!!

(Please note the heavy undertones of sarcasm here)

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 25th, 2023, 4:11 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:13 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:56 pm

Riiiiiiiggghhhhtttt. Must have been the case for the booster I got as well. Still not dead from that one, either.
Only 2 or three shots? Why are you not up to date?
Simply haven't made the time for an additional booster. Life does happen.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Australians suing over "safe and effective" lie:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-25- ... wsuit.html
Anyone who was misled by the constant false reassurances that covid jabs are “safe and effective” is encouraged to join the class action and seek compensation from the responsible parties for their injuries.

Respondents of the suit include the Commonwealth of Australia; Greg Hunt, the former Federal Health Minister of Australia; John Skerritt of the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA); Paul Kelly, Australia’s Chief Medical Officer; and Brendan Murphy, the secretary of the Department of Health.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

:) Fun article :)

After taking in hundreds of millions of dollars of corporate contributions, paying millions in bonuses and buying million-dollar mansions for founders, BLM (Bolshevik Lives Matter) ran a $9 million deficit.

Cowardly CEOs eager to appease the woke mob fall for these scams every time. Could we soon be witnessing the demise of the “DEI” movement?

The letters “DEI” stand for diversity, equity and inclusion, which is the mantra of corporate and political America today.

It sounds good. Who doesn’t like diversity in experience and conversation? Who doesn’t support equity? And what’s wrong with the inclusion of individuals in larger groups and institutions? Nothing.

The problem is that none of these words is used in any common-sense way. They’re used in Orwellian fashion to mean almost their exact opposites.

In his novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, Orwell wrote the slogan of Big Brother’s political party as WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Today’s DEI pushers have done Orwell proud.

Diversity means uniformity of thought and practice along ideological and political lines.

Equity does not mean equality of opportunity. It means equality of result, which involves handicapping the most talented and taking from the most productive to give handouts to the laziest and least motivated.

Inclusion means exclusion of whites from Black dorms, exclusion of unpopular speakers from public venues and exclusion of ideas that vary from a politically rigid orthodoxy. The DEI thought agenda is being enforced by armies of inspectors and compliance officers who will fire you, demote you and denigrate you in front of your peers if you deviate from their thought control.

It’s time for DEI to DIE. It’s time to exclude these ideas from the campuses, institutions and corporations where they prevail.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Top Insurance Analyst Warns 600,000 Americans per Year Are Dying From mRNA Jabs
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/top-insuranc ... mrna-jabs/

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

The Amish Rejected Covid Vaccines, Lockdowns and Masks. The Result? 30X Less Deaths
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/the-amish-re ... ss-deaths/
Last edited by Obeone on May 27th, 2023, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Obeone wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:20 pm Top Insurance Analyst Warns 600,000 Americans per Year Are Dying From mRNA Jabs
Neither god nor satan is playing games anymore.

Mortals better pay more attention. Every thought and every act. Being judged. Nsa u aint as good a spymaster as god or satans

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Powerful presentation by Dr. David Martin to, of all organizations, the EU Parliament in Brussels, where he lays out the 50-year timeline on how COVID-19 became a bioweapon; how, when and where it was engineered . . . with elements being patented.

Here: https://banned.video/watch?id=64710a0a1cd98dc354c3a20a

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

larsenb wrote: May 29th, 2023, 9:44 pm Powerful presentation by Dr. David Martin to, of all organizations, the EU Parliament in Brussels, where he lays out the 50-year timeline on how COVID-19 became a bioweapon; how, when and where it was engineered . . . with elements being patented.

Now... How can we get this to the brethren?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 8:48 pm
larsenb wrote: May 29th, 2023, 9:44 pm Powerful presentation by Dr. David Martin to, of all organizations, the EU Parliament in Brussels, where he lays out the 50-year timeline on how COVID-19 became a bioweapon; how, when and where it was engineered . . . with elements being patented.

Now... How can we get this to the brethren?

I remember reading someone's report of getting thrown into a Russian gulag during the Bolshevik revolution and how his initial reaction was that when Uncle Joe (Stalin) finds out about this place, he will put a swift end to it and punish the people behind it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I like the AMish. Even back in 2015 when I was doomsday prepping.

2020 was my best year of life so far yet. Amish also says 2020 was economically good. THey have the spirit of god almighty with them. We got you covered, AMish, because you obey the words of god.

To those who prefer to obey the words of your human masters... well good luck in the apocalypse.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

"The general rule of thumb that I believe everybody should adopt is that if any problem is being presented as a global crisis, then it is a scam. And the pattern that we are confronted with is really the fabrication of global crises: The presentation either of non-existent problems, or small local problems as being general global crises."

"That fabrication, followed by the assertion that the only solutions that are permissible are global ones that require a global authority, global control. That is the general pattern that we are up against. The Covid policy response was one of those, [and] the climate change crisis is another example."

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/sta ... 8622696448

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230531-121243.png
Screenshot_20230531-121243.png (926.93 KiB) Viewed 291 times

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

The only people I know that still catch COVID are those that are vaxx'd. I have 9 siblings... all the vaxx'd siblings and spouses keep catching COVID, none of the unvaxxed have caught it more than once, and many of them still have never been sick in years (since before this lie). My brother was traveling last week, caught it for the 4th or 5th time. It's pathetic people still won't see it! :( "Modern" medical has almost killed he and his wife numerous times and they keep trusting them!

Sad really.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

LateOutOfBed wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:30 pm
The only people I know that still catch COVID are those that are vaxx'd. I have 9 siblings... all the vaxx'd siblings and spouses keep catching COVID, none of the unvaxxed have caught it more than once, and many of them still have never been sick in years (since before this lie). My brother was traveling last week, caught it for the 4th or 5th time. It's pathetic people still won't see it! :( "Modern" medical has almost killed he and his wife numerous times and they keep trusting them!

Sad really.

What they have are damaged immune systems.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Sad really.
I'm the only one that did not take the kool-aid! Everyone in my extended family including my daughters got the jab! Most of them have had COVID three or four times! I've never been sick at all.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Chip wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:42 pm

Sad really.

I think it's more than their immune systems that are damaged, but that goes back pre-COVID or they wouldn't have voluntarily damaged their immune systems. :?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

LateOutOfBed wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:58 pm
Chip wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:42 pm

Sad really.

I think it's more than their immune systems that are damaged, but that goes back pre-COVID or they wouldn't have voluntarily damaged their immune systems. :?

"Prophet"-induced brain damage

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

"Unrelenting pandemic"? Nop. RMN was deadly misinformed.

"We Were Lied To About COVID Death Rate!"
https://needtoknow.news/2023/05/we-were ... eath-rate/

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Honest errors? Deaths are honest errors?

17 year old preparing for a mission - most likely got shots as knew required as a missionary
https://www.theblaze.com/news/wyoming-b ... denly-died.

48 Bishop dies suddenly - yep its the new natural causes these days - anything but the literal godsend
https://www.djournal.com/lifestyle/reli ... 815d2.html

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230604-213614.png
Screenshot_20230604-213614.png (521.75 KiB) Viewed 137 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

From the abstract:

“However, emerging evidence suggests that the reported increase in IgG4 levels detected after repeated vaccination with the mRNA vaccines may not be a protective mechanism; rather, it constitutes an immune tolerance mechanism to the spike protein that could promote unopposed SARS-CoV2 infection and replication by suppressing natural antiviral responses. Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.”

More likely to get repeated covid infections along with autoimmune diseases, cancer and myocarditis.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Obeone wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:20 pm Top Insurance Analyst Warns 600,000 Americans per Year Are Dying From mRNA Jabs
I know in your mind you think that for the members Nelson calls the shots and I can't say I disagree with you. :D

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:58 pm
From the abstract:

“However, emerging evidence suggests that the reported increase in IgG4 levels detected after repeated vaccination with the mRNA vaccines may not be a protective mechanism; rather, it constitutes an immune tolerance mechanism to the spike protein that could promote unopposed SARS-CoV2 infection and replication by suppressing natural antiviral responses. Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.”

More likely to get repeated covid infections along with autoimmune diseases, cancer and myocarditis.
And we are seeing this. I have spoken to several medical people who tell me that they are noticing, in their practice, that in about 90% of their COVID cases, the people have had at least one shot. This is in Utah where a large percentage of the people are unvaxxed.

My kids who got the shot for their work have had 3-5 incidences of covid return. They also seem to catch every virus that comes along.