The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:33 pm
creator wrote: September 14th, 2022, 5:41 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 3:52 pm This appears to be legit. Germany halts all jabs for a few weeks: https://twitter.com/jackkid.../status/1 ... 0155611136...
That link is broken. Has the Twitter post been taken down or does the link just need to be corrected?..
Try this one: https://twitter.com/jackkid65506134/sta ... MCF0RMKR28
Just in case anyone thinks I'm a negative nellie after my prior post, deep down I really really hope this Germany thing actually goes somewhere. I really do.....the truth is I simply have low expectations of governments to do the morally correct thing.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

she sounds like me . . I can pull up old posts but . . .no . . .but I will state again . . thes shots do not have DNA, the so called sdcientists behind them CANNOT change our DNA . . whatever . . .

told you it was a total bs. . .and those doctors that left the pharma companies that you follow are the ones that claimed these shots had DNA cuz these @#!!$#!% doctors claimed to make them and scared you into believing that they could change us . . .they are probably smoking dope right now and laughing their butts off over everyone who called this the mark of the beast 11.

those who attacked me on this forum who had such confidence in their beast and DNA crap . . .well . . I am not gloating but am saying again . . .be careful who you believe . . .we live in the worst time of history

I am SO impressed that Lee Merritt is willing to put out the truth and realize that she had been led down the wrong path, too

we cannot get rid of this crap when you don't know who the enemy is

when anyone is willing to ask me how I know these things ahead of time, then I will humbly tell you.

DR. LEE MERRITT INTERVIEW WITH POORNIMA WAGH PHD VIROLOGY
Posted on August 20, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
Jim Fetzer

Lee Merritt says this is THE MOST IMPORTANT interview that she’s done in the entire Covid debacle. This woman is fabulous — Indian-American, Dr. Poornima Wagh — she’s a scientist in the mold of Harold Hillman and Tom Cowan who ask “How do we know that?” when told something is so — especially when it’s “consensus science.”

Besides calling @#!!$#!% on modern virology, she’s also been examining the contents of the vials of the CV19 vaccines along with 17 other researchers.
ussanews.com
Source: https://rumble.com/v1ga1e5-dr.-merritt- ... ology.html

“It’s a _chemical_ weapon — it’s not even a bio-weapon.”

(1:32:00) “Our bodies are very, very intelligent, you know. Everything in nature is very intelligent, everything has a place, and you can’t just change that because you have a God complex. They have tried and it doesn’t work. This is the beauty of science — we have no idea how it really works because we’ve barely scratched the tip of the iceberg, there’s just so much underneath there. (1:34:00)

ussanews.com
“And a lot of biology is corrupted — people get upset when I say this — biology got corrupted because physics got corrupted with quantum mechanics. Anything with “quantum” in it is @#!!$#!%. OK? ‘Quantum mechanics,’ ‘quantum financial system,’ ‘quantum computing’ — it’s all B.S. We live in an electro-magnetic universe — it’s mostly electric. I’m going the Tesla direction instead of the Einsteinian-Schrödinger model, OK? So quantum mechanics destroyed physics, which destroyed chemistry because you’ve got the P-orbitals and the S-orbitals in chemistry and then that bled into biology and destroyed biology altogether. So the hard sciences are completely hijacked and corrupted. People get very upset with me for saying this, but it’s the truth.”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

here's part of the interview, there is more about the flu shot, sequenceing the genome, etc. It's all eye opening and confirming the truth that me and couple others here have been trying to tell you

Lee Merritt [00:00:08] Thank you. I'm Dr. Lee Merritt. You can find me at TheMedicalRebel.com. This is the most important video that I've done since COVID. I'm sharing this without editing because I think you need to get a feel for the depth, the knowledge of the guest and the perspective that this whole thing gives. You know, we've been lied to at every turn. And the way out is to untangle the lies by going back to basics for everything you believe to be true. You have to ask yourself, how do I know this? How is it proven? Is there another possibility? So I first saw Dr. Poornima Waugh on a short anonymous video saying there was no SARS-CoV-2, no viruses. It was just all a lot of crap. You may have seen that video. Well, the fact-checkers came out and this is when I said I have to get ahold of Dr. Waugh, because when they come out like this, that's something important. So they came out and said, no, not true, she doesn't even exist, she's a history major, no degrees are found, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. That's not true. I was able to track her down and this interview is the result. Dr. Waugh is the real deal. You can judge for yourself how knowledgeable she is and she's blessed with great common sense. So I know this is a long video. I usually edit videos, but this is too important to edit, so you have to put up with a few points from, and interruptions by me. But I hope this will be thought-provoking and enlightening because we need more free-thinking rebels.

[00:01:32] Anyway, if you want to support my efforts in bringing you information like this, please join me at, three words, TheMedicalRebel.com. You can find lots of self-help medical information and I have podcasts. You can join. You can subscribe to my research reports. I've got a How to be so healthy you don't need a doctor symposium. And there's a shop that you can use for my approach to health. I've got a very simple solution to supplementation, for example. Anyway, thanks all for your support. Don't forget to speak dangerous truths. Be a rebel. Thank you.

[00:02:08] And I thought I stirred up a storm. You know what kind of storm? When I went down and just talked against the mask mandate and had my orthopedic contract canceled because I thought nobody can believe this scientific nonsense about these masks. Well, I thought then, I got in this fight and I really thought I understood what was going on, but it turns out it's much deeper. And then I heard Dr. Waugh and now, I know my head's about to explode. But she stirred up the ultimate storm because she came and told the truth about not being able to find any evidence that COVID virus, the SARS-CoV-2, exists. So thank you so much for being on the show.

Poornima Waugh [00:02:53] Oh, thank you for having me.

Lee Merritt [00:02:55] Yeah. So the first thing that happens when anybody speaks out is people say things like, oh, she can't know anything, she's an orthopedic surgeon. What's she know about viruses? Okay, but you know about viruses. Tell us a little about your background.

you can FIND THE REST on your own, the aame way I did. . . start putting in search terms

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

this doctor wagh accuses "these people " of having a God complex, and says they can't do what they claim they can . .so do some of their other players and I haven't figured out all their players yet, but . . . .

all poison

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

we've been fed a lot of AI BS, too

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the funniest thing in this interview is when dr waugh says

all the nonsense and Bs that we been told that they have all this technology that can weaponize this stuff . . no . . I'm sorry . . the chinese. . i'm sorry if I am gonna sound offensive here . . they cannot even make a can opener . . do you think they can weaponize a virus ? . . Merritt starts laughing

bwahahahahahahhaha I told you they weren't smart enough even Kate daley has to eat her words . . . everybodys been watching too much jurasic park and believeing it . . . brain washing . . sorry I really love you guys just want to see everyone get the truth

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the medical rebel.com lee merritt

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

EvanLM wrote: September 14th, 2022, 8:18 pm https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/
Really interesting video! Lots of things to think about. Thanks for sharing.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 14th, 2022, 9:38 am https://www.fluvaccinestudy.com/mrnapha ... MWzymID9d8
———————————————
. . .

The creation of the COVID-19 vaccine made history. Could you help us try to do it again with flu?

. . .
———————————————————-
They want to kill and disable the rest of the population of the world? 🤣 🤣 😂 🙄 🤑 🤑 😤 😤 😰 😰

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:43 pmJust in case anyone thinks I'm a negative nellie after my prior post, deep down I really really hope this Germany thing actually goes somewhere. I really do.....the truth is I simply have low expectations of governments to do the morally correct thing.
I think Germany would be more likely to do the correct thing in regards to this than Canada, the United States, New Zealand, or Australia at this point.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:43 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:33 pm
creator wrote: September 14th, 2022, 5:41 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 14th, 2022, 3:52 pm This appears to be legit. Germany halts all jabs for a few weeks: https://twitter.com/jackkid.../status/1 ... 0155611136...
That link is broken. Has the Twitter post been taken down or does the link just need to be corrected?..
Try this one: https://twitter.com/jackkid65506134/sta ... MCF0RMKR28
Just in case anyone thinks I'm a negative nellie after my prior post, deep down I really really hope this Germany thing actually goes somewhere. I really do.....the truth is I simply have low expectations of governments to do the morally correct thing.
lotsof lawsuits . . no moral leaders here. . . hospitals and persons are paying out money . . .instead of suing a government then the suits are against individuals and most of the lawsuits are being won thus causing a lot of politicians and government workers, medical profession, Walmarts, Walgreens and medical facilities to pay out of their personal bank account. Including Fauci . . the govt may protect his pharma company but they cannot protect him from a personal lawsuit

actually any one could win a law suit for following the advice of even a leader if the result turns out harming their health

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

our news remains censored on this and has for years. . .

even the alt media is having difficulty getting the news on all of these lawsuits . . they are not being printed in a newspaper or anything so one has to request the transcripts form the courts

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Hmm, interesting -

Full - very long - article, charts, etc. here - https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/ch ... dium=email

Charlatan's Web
Eric F. Coppolino
Aug 30

Our search for the scientific credentials of the latest 'covid truth' celeb turns up nothing. Poornima Wagh claims to have worked on analysis of 756 samples proving SARS-CoV-2 does not exist. Did she?

London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Responds, Aug. 30 and Sept. 1

UPDATE: The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine has checked in with the following statement this morning from their press office: “Nobody by the name of Poornima Wagh has obtained a degree from our institution.” We have also received a second confirmation from Roger Watson: “I have it from the dean of Faculty of Infectious and Tropical Diseases at LSHTM, Alison Grant, that nobody of her name has obtained any degree from their institution.” Update Thursday, September 1: The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine has confirmed: “Nobody with the last name Wagh, including as part of a hyphenated surname or as part of a surname containing the letters in that order, has obtained a degree from this institution.” — efc. PS — Dougie Jones, anyone?

Salisbury College Responds, Sept. 1

UPDATE: Poornima Wagh claims a degree in finance from Salisbury University, December 1995. However, the graduation program lists her as Liberal Studies. I contacted the campus and, after bouncing around the telephone system, landed in the president’s office. There, I learned that the Finance Department has been under the Purdue Business School since its founding in 1986. Liberal Studies is under the Fulton School, which is an entirely different academic region of the University. — efc

SOMEONE CLAIMING TO HOLD TWO DOCTORATES from the world-renowned London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is the latest sensation of the health freedom movement — distinctive because she claims to be an accredited virologist who states declaratively that SARS-CoV-2 does not exist.

Wagh claims to have participated in a massive laboratory project in early 2020 that attempted to sequence 756 samples of lung fluid taken from supposedly “covid”-positive patients in California — only to find that none of them contained any such virus particles whatsoever.

For the growing number of people who assert that SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated and cannot be tested for, she is a dream come true — a scientific unicorn providing long sought-after vindication.

What is different here is that the “no virus” side of the discussion is generally stating that various genetic sequences have been falsely declared as belonging to "SARS-CoV-2" in computer simulations. These are hypothetical “genomes,” called in silico sequences, that have never been shown to match an actual virus or cause disease. Wagh is saying that they couldn't even find those theoretical sequences in their hundreds of samples, much less whole virus particles.

Meanwhile, more than two hundred governments and institutions around the world deny having any record of a sample of SARS-CoV-2 taken from a human host. If what she is saying is true, Wagh provides a critical layer of validation of this position — and she is being welcomed with open arms by the health freedom or “covid” truth movement.

In addition to having extraordinary public support for a scientific dissident, significant public presenters are noticing Wagh. For example, Dr. Lee Merritt, when introducing Wagh in an Aug. 17 video, said the interview was "the most important video she had done" since the covid crisis began.

She has been interviewed numerous times by vlogger Regis Tremblay, with one video getting more than 63,000 views so far.

After a webinar presentation held Sunday, Aug. 28, her co-panelist Reiner Füllmich was so impressed that he invited her to appear before his well-known and widely-respected Corona Investigative Committee. Like many mainstream “covid” truth organizations, this panel has a tendency to be hostile to the no-virus position — but they are open to her. It’s as if she’s the presenter everyone has been waiting for.

Despite the credible efforts of many doctors and scientists during the past 30 months of the crisis, Poornima Wagh is now being held up as the official whistle-blowing insider scientist with long-awaited, irrefutable proof that no SARS-CoV-2 virus exists.

Poornima Wagh claims to have dual Ph.D.s from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

There is just one problem.

Is everything she is saying true? Did she really earn two simultaneous doctorates from the London School of Tropical Medicine, one in virology and one in immunology, in under four years?

Did she really play a key role on a team that attempted de novo sequencing of 756 samples of lung fluid taken from “covid” patients suffering from pneumonia, finding no viral material whatsoever — as she has repeatedly claimed?

Did she really do her doctoral work at one of the most prestigious medical institutes in the world — which research concluded that HIV infection does not exist?

It seems that until now, none of the people who have interviewed her have made any effort to verify or corroborate her claims, nor has anyone attempted to vet her doctoral degrees or work history prior to putting her on the air.

Introducing her recently, a website calling itself "Exposé News" wrote, "We were unable to find a biography for Wagh using the usual search engines but she provided a summary at the beginning of her presentation."

That was their total vetting process — and it would seem that of everyone else who has run her up the flagpole.

The Search for Wagh's Claimed Ph.D.s

Wagh is claiming dual Ph.D.s in virology and immunology, both granted simultaneously by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, in December 2016. These claimed advanced degrees — which would be a precious professional commodity — do not so much as appear on any CV or résumé that we have found. Further, Wagh claims to be unemployed.

In a recent interview with Planet Waves FM, Wagh hedged on admitting the exact title of her claimed doctoral thesis, only giving its approximate topic — "malaria and HIV co-infection." She said this one paper was the basis of not one but two Ph.D. degrees, which she claims were both awarded in December 2016.

But after exhaustive searches over the past six weeks, not one reference to her doctoral credentials can be found. All that exists is a CV which claims undergraduate work and a master's degree in finance, and résumés which claim she has taken undergrad science courses and worked in laboratories as a technician. However, deeper investigation has revealed that her bachelor’s degree from Salisbury was really in liberal studies, not in finance.

Regarding access to her claimed doctoral thesis, Wagh told Planet Waves FM, "It should be available in the library."

"They are downloadable as documents," agreed Dr. Kevin Corbett of London, who did his doctoral work on HIV testing and its sociological impact, and has chaired the oral examinations for several Ph.D. candidates. He is familiar with the British system of advanced education, in which he has participated for a generation. Hear the full interview.

The Thesis Should be in the British Library

"Normally, when you gain the award in the UK of a Ph.D, the thesis or both theses will be available on an archive catalog, usually within the college archive or online archive and/or within the British Library's online archive," Corbett added.

"I was very interested in reading them but I actually couldn't find them listed. And other people have tried to find them as well," he added.

No record of her thesis or her name can be found in the British Library, which is the repository of all doctoral dissertations and theses in England. Corbett said he searched both by her name, and for all papers dealing with the topics of both malaria and HIV, and found nothing associated with her.

"It is quite important to have a look at this," he added, saying that just because you can’t find it doesn’t mean that the thesis does not exist. “One thing is certain, which is that you don’t earn two Ph.D.s with only one thesis. The same thesis couldn't have been used for two Viva Voce exams. Impossible.” The Viva Voce — Latin for ‘live voice’ — is the in-person oral committee examination where a doctoral candidate defends their thesis.

Additionally, Planet Waves FM could find no record of any peer-reviewed publications by “Dr. Poornima Wagh,” or any other scientific paper anywhere that cited her work.

Background in Finance, Accounting — and as a Lab Tech

Wagh's admitted background is in finance, though she also claims to have worked as a clinical lab scientist from 2005-2019 at two different universities, one in Texas and one in California. That is possible, as she knows some laboratory jargon.

Planet Waves FM investigators, working independently of Corbett, could find no trace of Wagh's claimed doctoral work. And Wagh has not responded to subsequent requests from Planet Waves FM for the exact title and proper citation of her thesis.

She claimed that her thesis concluded that HIV infection did not exist because there was no published paper that made the connection between HIV and AIDS. (This assertion was famously stated many times in the past by PCR-inventor Kary Mullis.)

And she added that she proved that malaria was caused by vitamin deficiency rather than by a protozoa, the latter held to be established science. She did not explain the nature of the research on which her claimed thesis was based.

Referring to the theory of thesis claiming that HIV does not cause AIDS, I asked, "People lose their labs and reputations for this. How did you get past that?"

Says Faculty Member 'Pulled Strings' For Her

"I didn't get past it," she said.

After stammering for a few moments, she added: "I literally was not going to get my Ph.D.," continuing, "I had one professor pull some strings for me because they were not happy with what I was even presenting. It was very completely unscientific in their opinion, if not complete @#!!$#!% and utter crap. So, and I said to them, 'If you don't want to give me a Ph.D., that's fine, I'll just leave'. This is [my] Ph.D. thesis. If you don't want to accept it, that's fine by me."

Then she added, “They just wanted me gone.”

Yet she says that on this basis — with the intervention of a member of the faculty behind the scenes — she was granted not one but two simultaneous doctorates from the most prestigious institution of its kind in the world.

Additionally, we can find no version of her CV that cites her Ph.D.s; she only lists her educational background in finance. She claims that her BSc in finance was granted from Salisbury University in Maryland in 1995; and that her MBA in finance and economics was granted from the University of Alaska at Fairbanks in 2000.

Neither her undergraduate nor master’s degrees are listed as being in any scientific field. That would render it nearly impossible to get into a hard-science program like London Hygiene, or anywhere. Her LinkedIn page states only that she was an accounting project manager at the Pacific Capital Bancorp and related experience.

Wagh does not like to be questioned about her credentials, which are the pride of most scholars.

It goes on from there - link to the full article above.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

What do you think EmmaLee, besides it being interesting?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

madvin wrote: September 17th, 2022, 12:36 pm What do you think EmmaLee, besides it being interesting?
Well, I think Kate Dalley, whose show I first heard about this Wagh woman on, is so full of herself as to never be trusted - learned that awhile ago - so now I take anything I hear on her show with a grain of salt, including the interview with Wagh (although she does have some actual good guests on at times, which are worth listening to).

You'd think if Wagh had all those degrees and qualifications, they would be easy to find, as opposed to non-existent. So as of right now, I don't believe Wagh knows what she's talking about, and I don't believe she is who she claims to be, so nothing she says is to be trusted (and those who promote her are not to be trusted either - might be from just lazy ignorance, but still).

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Yeah, because she is so flagrant with her accreditations, it seems she is discrediting herself on purpose.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

But there are too many credible doctors that say the same thing. One bad apple won’t spoil the whole bunch.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

EmmaLee wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:56 pm Hmm, interesting -

Full - very long - article, charts, etc. here - https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/ch ... dium=email

Charlatan's Web
Eric F. Coppolino
Aug 30

Our search for the scientific credentials of the latest 'covid truth' celeb turns up nothing. Poornima Wagh claims to have worked on analysis of 756 samples proving SARS-CoV-2 does not exist. Did she?

London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Responds, Aug. 30 and Sept. 1

UPDATE: The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine has checked in with the following statement this morning from their press office: “Nobody by the name of Poornima Wagh has obtained a degree from our institution.” We have also received a second confirmation from Roger Watson: “I have it from the dean of Faculty of Infectious and Tropical Diseases at LSHTM, Alison Grant, that nobody of her name has obtained any degree from their institution.” Update Thursday, September 1: The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine has confirmed: “Nobody with the last name Wagh, including as part of a hyphenated surname or as part of a surname containing the letters in that order, has obtained a degree from this institution.” — efc. PS — Dougie Jones, anyone?

She addressed these acusations. . . you are welcome to consider her research or not

you also know that we live in a day of trashing someone's reputation when needed . . let's see who would be afraid of this woman? she is totally honest in this interview . . .

Salisbury College Responds, Sept. 1

UPDATE: Poornima Wagh claims a degree in finance from Salisbury University, December 1995. However, the graduation program lists her as Liberal Studies. I contacted the campus and, after bouncing around the telephone system, landed in the president’s office. There, I learned that the Finance Department has been under the Purdue Business School since its founding in 1986. Liberal Studies is under the Fulton School, which is an entirely different academic region of the University. — efc

SOMEONE CLAIMING TO HOLD TWO DOCTORATES from the world-renowned London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is the latest sensation of the health freedom movement — distinctive because she claims to be an accredited virologist who states declaratively that SARS-CoV-2 does not exist.

Wagh claims to have participated in a massive laboratory project in early 2020 that attempted to sequence 756 samples of lung fluid taken from supposedly “covid”-positive patients in California — only to find that none of them contained any such virus particles whatsoever.

For the growing number of people who assert that SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated and cannot be tested for, she is a dream come true — a scientific unicorn providing long sought-after vindication.

What is different here is that the “no virus” side of the discussion is generally stating that various genetic sequences have been falsely declared as belonging to "SARS-CoV-2" in computer simulations. These are hypothetical “genomes,” called in silico sequences, that have never been shown to match an actual virus or cause disease. Wagh is saying that they couldn't even find those theoretical sequences in their hundreds of samples, much less whole virus particles.

Meanwhile, more than two hundred governments and institutions around the world deny having any record of a sample of SARS-CoV-2 taken from a human host. If what she is saying is true, Wagh provides a critical layer of validation of this position — and she is being welcomed with open arms by the health freedom or “covid” truth movement.

In addition to having extraordinary public support for a scientific dissident, significant public presenters are noticing Wagh. For example, Dr. Lee Merritt, when introducing Wagh in an Aug. 17 video, said the interview was "the most important video she had done" since the covid crisis began.

She has been interviewed numerous times by vlogger Regis Tremblay, with one video getting more than 63,000 views so far.

After a webinar presentation held Sunday, Aug. 28, her co-panelist Reiner Füllmich was so impressed that he invited her to appear before his well-known and widely-respected Corona Investigative Committee. Like many mainstream “covid” truth organizations, this panel has a tendency to be hostile to the no-virus position — but they are open to her. It’s as if she’s the presenter everyone has been waiting for.

Despite the credible efforts of many doctors and scientists during the past 30 months of the crisis, Poornima Wagh is now being held up as the official whistle-blowing insider scientist with long-awaited, irrefutable proof that no SARS-CoV-2 virus exists.

Poornima Wagh claims to have dual Ph.D.s from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

There is just one problem.

Is everything she is saying true? Did she really earn two simultaneous doctorates from the London School of Tropical Medicine, one in virology and one in immunology, in under four years?

Did she really play a key role on a team that attempted de novo sequencing of 756 samples of lung fluid taken from “covid” patients suffering from pneumonia, finding no viral material whatsoever — as she has repeatedly claimed?

Did she really do her doctoral work at one of the most prestigious medical institutes in the world — which research concluded that HIV infection does not exist?

It seems that until now, none of the people who have interviewed her have made any effort to verify or corroborate her claims, nor has anyone attempted to vet her doctoral degrees or work history prior to putting her on the air.

Introducing her recently, a website calling itself "Exposé News" wrote, "We were unable to find a biography for Wagh using the usual search engines but she provided a summary at the beginning of her presentation."

That was their total vetting process — and it would seem that of everyone else who has run her up the flagpole.

The Search for Wagh's Claimed Ph.D.s

Wagh is claiming dual Ph.D.s in virology and immunology, both granted simultaneously by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, in December 2016. These claimed advanced degrees — which would be a precious professional commodity — do not so much as appear on any CV or résumé that we have found. Further, Wagh claims to be unemployed.

In a recent interview with Planet Waves FM, Wagh hedged on admitting the exact title of her claimed doctoral thesis, only giving its approximate topic — "malaria and HIV co-infection." She said this one paper was the basis of not one but two Ph.D. degrees, which she claims were both awarded in December 2016.

But after exhaustive searches over the past six weeks, not one reference to her doctoral credentials can be found. All that exists is a CV which claims undergraduate work and a master's degree in finance, and résumés which claim she has taken undergrad science courses and worked in laboratories as a technician. However, deeper investigation has revealed that her bachelor’s degree from Salisbury was really in liberal studies, not in finance.

Regarding access to her claimed doctoral thesis, Wagh told Planet Waves FM, "It should be available in the library."

"They are downloadable as documents," agreed Dr. Kevin Corbett of London, who did his doctoral work on HIV testing and its sociological impact, and has chaired the oral examinations for several Ph.D. candidates. He is familiar with the British system of advanced education, in which he has participated for a generation. Hear the full interview.

The Thesis Should be in the British Library

"Normally, when you gain the award in the UK of a Ph.D, the thesis or both theses will be available on an archive catalog, usually within the college archive or online archive and/or within the British Library's online archive," Corbett added.

"I was very interested in reading them but I actually couldn't find them listed. And other people have tried to find them as well," he added.

No record of her thesis or her name can be found in the British Library, which is the repository of all doctoral dissertations and theses in England. Corbett said he searched both by her name, and for all papers dealing with the topics of both malaria and HIV, and found nothing associated with her.

"It is quite important to have a look at this," he added, saying that just because you can’t find it doesn’t mean that the thesis does not exist. “One thing is certain, which is that you don’t earn two Ph.D.s with only one thesis. The same thesis couldn't have been used for two Viva Voce exams. Impossible.” The Viva Voce — Latin for ‘live voice’ — is the in-person oral committee examination where a doctoral candidate defends their thesis.

Additionally, Planet Waves FM could find no record of any peer-reviewed publications by “Dr. Poornima Wagh,” or any other scientific paper anywhere that cited her work.

Background in Finance, Accounting — and as a Lab Tech

Wagh's admitted background is in finance, though she also claims to have worked as a clinical lab scientist from 2005-2019 at two different universities, one in Texas and one in California. That is possible, as she knows some laboratory jargon.

Planet Waves FM investigators, working independently of Corbett, could find no trace of Wagh's claimed doctoral work. And Wagh has not responded to subsequent requests from Planet Waves FM for the exact title and proper citation of her thesis.

She claimed that her thesis concluded that HIV infection did not exist because there was no published paper that made the connection between HIV and AIDS. (This assertion was famously stated many times in the past by PCR-inventor Kary Mullis.)

And she added that she proved that malaria was caused by vitamin deficiency rather than by a protozoa, the latter held to be established science. She did not explain the nature of the research on which her claimed thesis was based.

Referring to the theory of thesis claiming that HIV does not cause AIDS, I asked, "People lose their labs and reputations for this. How did you get past that?"

Says Faculty Member 'Pulled Strings' For Her

"I didn't get past it," she said.

After stammering for a few moments, she added: "I literally was not going to get my Ph.D.," continuing, "I had one professor pull some strings for me because they were not happy with what I was even presenting. It was very completely unscientific in their opinion, if not complete @#!!$#!% and utter crap. So, and I said to them, 'If you don't want to give me a Ph.D., that's fine, I'll just leave'. This is [my] Ph.D. thesis. If you don't want to accept it, that's fine by me."

Then she added, “They just wanted me gone.”

Yet she says that on this basis — with the intervention of a member of the faculty behind the scenes — she was granted not one but two simultaneous doctorates from the most prestigious institution of its kind in the world.

Additionally, we can find no version of her CV that cites her Ph.D.s; she only lists her educational background in finance. She claims that her BSc in finance was granted from Salisbury University in Maryland in 1995; and that her MBA in finance and economics was granted from the University of Alaska at Fairbanks in 2000.

Neither her undergraduate nor master’s degrees are listed as being in any scientific field. That would render it nearly impossible to get into a hard-science program like London Hygiene, or anywhere. Her LinkedIn page states only that she was an accounting project manager at the Pacific Capital Bancorp and related experience.

Wagh does not like to be questioned about her credentials, which are the pride of most scholars.

It goes on from there - link to the full article above.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Bill Gates has no degree . . let's see who else and

all kinds of doctors that you follow emma are performing tests in their labs and claiming to DNA? Mike Adams has appeared on the scene and his lab is the one quoted from often by the front line doctors. He's not a doctor. Now I am not saying he is wrong.

I wold have you ask yourself. Why was this doctor Wahg trashed and not Mike Adams? I don't need to be right. I offer only more information for your consideration. Dr. Merrit accepts this stuff, but Kate Dal;ey doesn't.

Kate Daley is like the prophets that will never aplogize for being wrong. She is selling Dr. Zelenskis stuff which is only a bunchof vitamins . . snake oil. All of this stuff works cuz there is no covid. We have just experienced a big hoax on the flu.

Just a regular flu and lots of deceit. This doctor also says the vax is a poison . . just a poison . . no DNA

but for all of you who love to be brainwashed. . . I told you two years ago that no man on this earth is smart enough to change anyones DNA. It is a hoax.

I cannot accept that those who didn't wear masks and didn't take shot were not hoaxed by other parts of this bs that has been running hard. It has shown up on this forum that posters think there is DNA(which doesn't exist) in the vax and that you should all put your trust in someone with lots of degrees. hmmmmmmm

you're probably right that those with lots of degrees are the ones to trust and one should not trust a woman who has been working in the medical practices since she was 13.

I'm not sure why she would suggest that we have been hoaxed but I cannot believe that you, who didn't take the shot,at least accepted part of the hoax and won't give that hoax up since I see those lies all over htis forum. Fun times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

let me talk about experience . . .I would go to a doctro anyday that had worked witht he multitude of patients like dr wagh and goes against the grain.

I would avoid the doctors who rely on the textbooks out of medical schools have no experience with what I need help with, like to hide their results, hide their study of patients and follow the MAYO clinic or some other trend without ever questioning it.

but wait, they are the kind of doctors that followed the protocols . . .those with the great degrees that follow the medical trends today, hide the studies on their patients, support others in their professions that produce bad results with patient, never question what they are told to do

and they went to all the right schools and studied for ten years then went into practice for 40 years and patients are luickey if they ever studied again or just relied on current practice.

Dr. wagh will tell you that what she learned was mostly experience . . .lets see one pPHD = 10 years . . experience form the age of 13. and, by the way I have known a lot of doctors and anethesiologist kids. They learn alot from their parents just like your kids learn a lot from your experience.

But if you feel like school does it all then this doctor is a failure

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EvanLM wrote: September 17th, 2022, 10:05 pm

I cannot accept that those who didn't wear masks and didn't take shot were not hoaxed by other parts of this bs that has been running hard.

you're probably right that those with lots of degrees are the ones to trust and one should not trust a woman who has been working in the medical practices since she was 13.
No one would ever be hoaxed by other parts of the bs if they knew the whole foundation of this hoax rests on the false belief that a virus causes anything.

I see now that Poonam Wagh was not lying when she presents her credentials.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Trump had our military trained for underground war or cave war or whatever you want to call it. e allowed the first lock downs for covid and used those lockdowns to go after pedophilia crimes. He sent our troops to several cities and you can check the dates of these. His plan was carried out in aseveral cities in a 2-3 week period and then some states hut their borders so he couldn't send any more torppos.

anyway their job was to blow up as many underground tunnels used for trafficking that they could and rescue the children. Salt Lake city and somewhere in pennsylvania and one of the NE states had at least one city that were on the list.

so . . .draper Utah was supposed to be the epi center of the fake earthquake. the tunnels were blown up by Trump and the USA troops and I haven't been able to find out how far they went towards SLC with explosives but I also know of numerous tunnels in Ogden.

It has been noted on another thread that the Salt Lake Temple has had murals, etc removed from it. Well the whole thing went down with the tunnels. Yep, the man ya'll hate blew up those tunnels under the SL temple using the military while all of Utah was in lockdown. Destroyed the temple inside and sent it plunging into those tunnels thus closing them for any future trafficking. He is an action person and used the little power that he had as president to stop the things he hates.

so why isn't this common knowledge? The workers are slowly leaking out the information that this temple was virtually destroyed. It is being held in place by the scaffolding.

No family member or friend has even mentioned this to me. Nobody knows? That temple is gone.

This is one of the reasons that Trump let shut downs begin. I have this on a previous post, as well. But now proof of the tunnel plan right in front of your eyes . . the murals were taken out in pieces cuz they were so destroyed

wonder why God didn't stop Trump or protect the temple

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

did manti have underground tunnels, too? don't know if that was part of the plan but

two rescue homes were set up in SLC for the sheltering of the children brought out of the tunnels. operation underground and the nazarene foundation set them up and I have personal knowledge cuz I had applications and information to apply for work in one of the homes.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

kasparov.jpg
kasparov.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 465 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »