The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Silver Pie »

Christianlee wrote: September 24th, 2022, 7:22 am New Bivalent shot in VAERs.

https://jessica5b3.substack.com/p/the-b ... dium=email

Snippet from the link:
There are 549 reports filed to VAERS as of September 17th, 2022 and of these, 74 (13.5%) are primary exposures (1st shots). This is astonishing as these new products were EUA ‘authorized’ only at the beginning of September: just 2 weeks passed until the first reports actually made it to the front-end of VAERS. Can you say, ‘safety signal’?

Of the 74 reports filed for first exposures, 10 (~13.5%) classified as severe, so far. Believe me, I am going to be keeping a close eye on this. But, to be clear, this really pisses me off. Most people who are being injected with this new ‘bivalent’ shot are doing so as a follow-up to previous shots! They are not only mixing products now but they are mixing types of injections! These things are NOT the same product as the previous ones (see saRNA article) and we, as data analysts, need the data to be remotely clean to determine whether or not the AEs being reported are due to the new products, or simply the by-product of damage already done by previous injections.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Bourla has Covid again. What a product he is pushing!

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/pfize ... ovid-again

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

We're not ready to stop ‘feeling safe’

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

People should be free to be retarded :twisted:
Just don't force your insanity on the rest of us.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

creator wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:19 pm People should be free to be retarded :twisted:
Just don't force your insanity on the rest of us.
Retardation is catching, although most people think it's the phantom virus that is.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

fake-pandemic.jpg
fake-pandemic.jpg (33.69 KiB) Viewed 1035 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Very interesting.

Also, I’m not sure this woman expected her face/post to be shared outside of whatever group she shared this in. Just know that if you type it on the internet, it is open for anyone to see.
Attachments
AF69726E-4587-47AE-A777-E0914BB2AEDD.jpeg
AF69726E-4587-47AE-A777-E0914BB2AEDD.jpeg (129.96 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

so impressed that Michael Yeadon is admitting that he had been deceived. what a great man. Now telling the best truth he can. There was no covid . . .all a lie . . produced and delivered like many other lies. did people die of something? heck yea . . .but it wasn't a virus. did they also die and get harmed by a vax? yep

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

i'm saying that the mrna crap is just aborted fetal material put into the syringe and injected into people

maybe i'm wrong but id don't think so. these people are so satanic that this would not surprise me as being part of some sick ritual . . they are cannibals so this isn't too far from reality

I also don't think that they are doing this for power or money . . .I think they have made a contract . . lots of contracts with satan and now are obligated or too damn scared, so they must play it out. I've seen people really scared of satan cuz they had delved into witchcraft or posession or other chains of evil. They are scared to leave it and prefer to harm others rather than take punishment from the father of lies.

we have allowed this to get into our government and there is still just a majority that are eveil enough to do these sacraments to satan. However they are in great power positions over our media, schools, medical and much of government.

time to build Zion

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

woops there is just a MINORITY of evil people in positions of power . . NOT a majority of citizens or other leaders yet

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If you live in a state that gets hurricanes, you need to get vaccinated now.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/P_C8-ViPJdE

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Chip wrote: September 27th, 2022, 4:29 pm If you live in a state that gets hurricanes, you need to get vaccinated now.

That make perfect sense.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: September 27th, 2022, 4:29 pm If you live in a state that gets hurricanes, you need to get vaccinated now.

If it wasn't such stupid and dangerous advice, I'd react this way: 🤣 🤣 🤪 😜

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

truefreedom wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:30 pm That make perfect sense.
😆 😆 🌊 🌊

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

vaccinated.jpg
vaccinated.jpg (54.91 KiB) Viewed 823 times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

During a recent interview Dr David E. Martin discussed a federal lawsuit filed on 3 March in Utah against: Joe Biden; the director of the Health and Human Services (“HHS”); the Medicare and Medicaid directors; and, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (“CMS”) Mandate directors.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221002-065740.png
Screenshot_20221002-065740.png (772.82 KiB) Viewed 726 times

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Three of our family doctors have retired (all younger than the typical retirement age) in the last 2 1/2 years. They were good people that we trusted and have gone to for many years. Can't blame them at all for leaving at this point - and the reasons they gave us privately were similar to what this man says in the letter below. They were no longer free to actually treat their patients how they deemed best, and were threatened at every turn (and one simply refused to wear the face diaper, which meant her job, so she left - just incredible).

A letter that a doctor wrote Steve Kirsch -

Dear Steve,

You ask why doctors are silent. The electronic medical records (EMRs) are a ball and chain to physicians. We are tracked through them. When I wrote a prescription for Ivermectin for a patient, with informed consent (she was vaccinated), I received 5 letters threatening my medical license, my hospital privileges, and my insurance contracts. I would not have received 5 letters if I killed someone in negligence or malpractice. If I have my license pulled, I will no longer be able to help my patients.

I speak to patients on a one-on-one basis, but speaking out would destroy my family. I have children. Quite frankly, I have seen that patients want me to risk myself for them, but are wholly unwilling to support their physician. The population is lazy.

I can save your life, but I get paid less for my work than some hairdressers. My education is not valued by society, as supported by the rise of the "advanced practice provider." I am almost done with my profession. I hope to retire in the next 1-3 years, decades before I had planned. I love what I do, but cannot take this toxic and broken system any longer. This is why so many have retired in the past couple years, and this trend will continue.

I am attaching the latest California bill to throttle physicians. I hear no outcry. I told patients over a year ago that the vax would not prevent them from getting COVID. It was never studied to do so. I actually read the studies. This of course was disinformation, but has now been proven to be true.

Who will be the truth czar for healthcare? How am I to keep up? I am left to assume that the population wants the government to guide their healthcare. That is, in fact, the plan. The healthcare system will be socialized within the next 5 years I predict. And the population will be shocked. No one is paying attention.

I thank you for all you are doing, and wish you the best of luck. I feel like you are David against Goliath.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

truefreedom wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 8:36 pm
So stupid.

Sir H

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sounds like she wants to be a victim.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

madvin wrote: October 4th, 2022, 1:55 pm Sounds like she wants to be a victim.
Victims are special.

She wants to be special.

She's not.

Sir H

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Turns out my 23 year old jabbed at college nephew now has pericarditis. Safe and effective at drumming up more business for the doctors.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Christianlee wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:53 pm Turns out my 23 year old jabbed at college nephew now has pericarditis. Safe and effective at drumming up more business for the doctors.

...and Big Pharma. Really sorry to hear about your nephew. :(