The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Alexander »

The East Wind wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm We have a family in my ward who has the virus right now. Another family in my ward has a 5 year old daughter that is on oxygen because she has a small trachea and if she gets this virus she will die. This family cannot go out and we are all shopping for them. They have to spray all food down before it comes into the home.
What do they spray their food with?

The East Wind
captain of 100

Post by The East Wind »

Alexander wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 9:37 pm
The East Wind wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm We have a family in my ward who has the virus right now. Another family in my ward has a 5 year old daughter that is on oxygen because she has a small trachea and if she gets this virus she will die. This family cannot go out and we are all shopping for them. They have to spray all food down before it comes into the home.
What do they spray their food with?
So they have 3 large coolers outside the house, they spray all packaging with Lysol and let it sit for a couple of hours before bringing it into the home. The man and the woman also lost there jobs because of the Coronavirus. They are some of the best people I know. They just want to watch out for there kid. This experience of being shut down has been the best thing to happen to my family and the city I live in in my entire life. People are coming together and serving each other like I have never seen. I have been grateful everyday that the Lord is letting us go through this trial.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

buffalo_girl wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 7:00 pm Well, California law enforcement sure knows how to make 'lock-down' lots of fun!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... s-lockdown
INSANE!
I didn’t realize Obama’s weird drone policy making it too ok to kill.
“What Would Orwell Make of Obama's Drone Policy?”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... cy/272882/

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I think the greatest hoax of it is ... can you stay quarantined the rest of your life? No. You have to come out at some time.

And when you do you will be exposed.

And then one of 3 things will happen.

You will get it and die.

You will prove not susceptible to it.

Or, you will get sick, then recover.

But it's inevitable.

So why wait?
dc

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

David13 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 10:24 pm I think the greatest hoax of it is ... can you stay quarantined the rest of your life? No. You have to come out at some time.

You will get it and die.

But it's inevitable.

So why wait?
dc
You can probably forestall the first option and jump to the 3rd by getting a hold of hydroxychloroquin + azithromycin. That would be my option.

See my post on this option here: viewtopic.php?p=1012580#p1012580 , and my following post in same thread.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

In the meantime if you even sneeze in public you are given the stinkeye by everyone within 100 yards and it's allergy season.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

David13 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 10:24 pm I think the greatest hoax of it is ... can you stay quarantined the rest of your life? No. You have to come out at some time.

You will get it and die.

But it's inevitable.

So why wait?
dc
Some think they're waiting for a vaccine

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

So they'll release a vaccine and once it has enough availability they'll claim "We won!", "We have defeated the virus! You can all return to your normal lives..."

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Rose Garden wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 3:24 pm I previously viewed this situation as media hype. The numbers don't support the hysteria. They still don't.

But I'm wondering about the hospitals in Italy. They are actually filled to capacity, according to news reports. One hospital stopped taking new patients for a day because they couldn't handle more and people died at home because of that, from what I read.

Of course, these are the most extreme things that have happened but they cause me to pause and wonder how much is hype and how much is real.

After doing a google search on "hospitals Italy last year" I came up with a couple of interesting results. First was this: Number of hospital beds in Italy from 2007 to 2017 This shows that the number of hospital beds have been declining since 2007 although no reason is given and it's not clear whether hospitals have found it difficult in past years to find beds for everyone who needed one.

The second was this: Italy: Country Health Profile 2019 It's an official report about the state of Italian health care and is fairly positive. It sounds like Italian health care services are as good or better than the average in the EU. It includes information about how Italy has been reducing hospital beds due to moving toward more outpatient treatment options.

For the most part, I am suspicious of news that predicts disastrous future events, which almost all the news I've seen about this virus is. If you look up Seattle hospitals right now, there is a lot of concern about them becoming overwhelmed in the near future but right now they are not. The shortages they are worried about is centered on anticipating a spike in their need for medical supplies in the near future.

One big problem with this is that when people take extraordinary measures during a scare like this and then later it turns out to be nothing, they point at the extreme things they did as the reason the worst didn't happen. Then they are inclined to repeat those measures again and again for less and less provocation.

I'm being cautious because I've seen people do really foolish things on a large scale. But I'm also finding it really hard to explain away Italy's health care crisis.
Yes, it's no hoax in Italy. I think it best to proceed with caution, be good citizens and pray like our lives depend on it. I'll worry about whether or not the reaction was hyped or not, when the investigations provide answers, but since the horse already left the barn, we have to work with the reality of the situation. I believe that's what the church is doing too. Covid flu may have been hyped, but the next epidemic may be truly devastating, but we'll all know what to do and be much better prepared for having this experience, we'll have learned things. Sort of like Zions camp was a dry run experience for the pioneer trek west. Some people need to think 3 moves ahead instead of falling back on their typical 'church bad!' reaction.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

The Creator wrote: March 24th, 2020, 12:02 pm So they'll release a vaccine and once it has enough availability they'll claim "We won!", "We have defeated the virus! You can all return to your normal lives..."
Only problem is, it will give more people the virus than otherwise would have it, and be a toxic and poisonous infringement on anyone who subjects themselves to it.

But that will be covered up and denied in most places.
dc

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

The United Nations World Health Organization has been front and center in this nightmare from the 'get-go'. Here's an interesting view from an independent journalist about Tedros Adhanom, Director-General of the WHO since 2017, his close relationship with China, and various other revolutionary Marxist agendas. Not fun reading or viewing.
https://newswithviews.com/chinese-biowa ... struction/
I have grave doubts as to the 'mission' of the United Nations. The less that organization has to do with the United States, the better. I'm afraid the Rubicon has already been crossed.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

My sister is a nurse at a hospital in the Phoenix area. She just told me a few things that are, in my opinion, concerning.

First, a friend of hers is a lead ICU nurse at a different hospital than hers. This friend personally has bagged up the bodies of four covid-19 positive patients this week. But for some reason the deaths are not being considered in the official counts of deaths in Arizona. Take away: we can’t trust any on the data on this.

The friend also told her that she has never seen anything like these bodies. Unlike a normal deceased body which is blue, these, she said, were black indicating severe oxygen deprivation before they died.

Second, as a med/surg nurse, she is caring for multiple patients with severe respiratory symptoms who just have not gotten to the point of needing intensive care. But the hospital is still not considering these patients as qualifying for testing. So no one knows if they have coronavirus or not. Again: this points to very inaccurate data.

To make matters worse, the hospital has locked up the masks and other ppe, reserving it only for when nurses are caring for officially tested covid positive patients. So she is in a spot that she feels very vulnerable and unprotected. At this time when healthcare workers are in such high demand, she is intending to quit as a protection to herself and her family.

I will admit, I have been pretty skeptical, and I still feel quite calm about the whole thing. But hearing her stories today has me questioning my own opinions.

One things for sure in my mind, this whole thing is being orchestrated one way or the other.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Be sure to stay away from your children now! /s
stay-away-from-your-children.jpg
stay-away-from-your-children.jpg (44.52 KiB) Viewed 1511 times

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Perhaps we should 'stay away from hospitals' and use Priesthood Blessings.

Shouldn't we have confidence in Administering to the Sick?

What is Church protocol on Priesthood Blessing during this 'lock-down'?

oklds
captain of 100

Post by oklds »

The Creator wrote: March 24th, 2020, 12:02 pm So they'll release a vaccine and once it has enough availability they'll claim "We won!", "We have defeated the virus! You can all return to your normal lives..."
...except for the dead people...

The East Wind
captain of 100

Post by The East Wind »

Davka wrote: March 24th, 2020, 12:30 pm My sister is a nurse at a hospital in the Phoenix area. She just told me a few things that are, in my opinion, concerning.

First, a friend of hers is a lead ICU nurse at a different hospital than hers. This friend personally has bagged up the bodies of four covid-19 positive patients this week. But for some reason the deaths are not being considered in the official counts of deaths in Arizona. Take away: we can’t trust any on the data on this.

The friend also told her that she has never seen anything like these bodies. Unlike a normal deceased body which is blue, these, she said, were black indicating severe oxygen deprivation before they died.

Second, as a med/surg nurse, she is caring for multiple patients with severe respiratory symptoms who just have not gotten to the point of needing intensive care. But the hospital is still not considering these patients as qualifying for testing. So no one knows if they have coronavirus or not. Again: this points to very inaccurate data.

To make matters worse, the hospital has locked up the masks and other ppe, reserving it only for when nurses are caring for officially tested covid positive patients. So she is in a spot that she feels very vulnerable and unprotected. At this time when healthcare workers are in such high demand, she is intending to quit as a protection to herself and her family.

I will admit, I have been pretty skeptical, and I still feel quite calm about the whole thing. But hearing her stories today has me questioning my own opinions.

One things for sure in my mind, this whole thing is being orchestrated one way or the other.
Yea non of this is hoax. My wife is a nurse as well. She has never been scared to go to work until now. This virus is so easy to get.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

cab wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:28 pm
markharr wrote: March 21st, 2020, 9:15 am My feeling is that we are being sent a message.

They are in control.

You can vote for whoever you want and it will make no difference because they are in control.

They are in control of the economy.They have more power than the house, senate. Or president. They are in control of every government beauracracy.
There are areas now where the prisoners have been set free, and the law abiding citizens have been locked up.

Who are they?
And there are also secret combinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the devil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and works of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever

We had better wake up to our awful state. If we don't stop our petty partisan differences, and unite against a common enemy, they will bring about the destruction of our nation like they brought about the destruction of the Nephite, and Jaredite people.

I fear we are far past the point of no return. I don't see how there is any way to wrestle back control without avoiding serious bloodshed and suffering at this point - which is exactly what is prophesied.

I think Obamacare was the "point of no return". Or even leaving the Gold standard back in the 1970's. Could argue about this forever, but no matter what point you choose in the past, at the present: we've passed all the exits, smashed through the "bridge out ahead" sign, and the gas pedal is welded to the floor. Oh, and not many passengers have parachutes, much less seatbelts.

speaking of parachutes, I was saddened to hear of the rush on supermarkets in Utah over the past 2 weeks or so- I thought, even without any direct pressure from the 15 over the last 20+ years, that Mormons would still stock up. Apparently not.

Just makes me sick to death that "self-reliance" in our church has been hollowed out and redefined to mean "how to find a job". All my non-mormon friends were very surprised to see Utah looking "just like everywhere else" during this "pandemic". embarrassing, really.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

buffalo_girl wrote: March 24th, 2020, 12:46 pm Perhaps we should 'stay away from hospitals' and use Priesthood Blessings.

We have to wait for our leaders to tell us this option is okay :D

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Vision wrote: March 24th, 2020, 1:31 pm
buffalo_girl wrote: March 24th, 2020, 12:46 pm Perhaps we should 'stay away from hospitals' and use Priesthood Blessings.

We have to wait for our leaders to tell us this option is okay :D
More's the pity. If that's the case, I'm willing to risk it without the 'ok'.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

What is going on here?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

A study released this week revealed that 6 of 7 people infected by coronavirus are asymptomatic, meaning they do not know that they are infected. This means the mortality rate is significantly lower than what is being reported, and much lower than the 3.4% provided by WHO.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... ce.abb3221

I will take data like this over second and third hand accounts that are unverifiable.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The East Wind wrote: March 24th, 2020, 1:01 pmYea non of this is hoax. My wife is a nurse as well. She has never been scared to go to work until now. This virus is so easy to get.
The virus is real but the situation is still a hoax.

#fakepandemic

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

ajax wrote: March 24th, 2020, 2:34 pm What is going on here?
From the video you posted:
”Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY...”

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Is this why China suggested this virus came from the US?

April 2015, Bill Gates said the next big war with major fatalities will be contagious viruses etc & how we needed a sort of “practice run” like in war games to see how we do...
https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

This is feeling more like 9-11.
What in the world?

COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US
”Japanese and Taiwanese epidemiologists and pharmacologists have determined that the new coronavirus could have originated in the US since that country is the only one known to have all five types – from which all others must have descended. Wuhan in China has only one of those types, rendering it in analogy as a kind of “branch” which cannot exist by itself but must have grown from a “tree”...

It would seem the only possibility for origination would be the US because only that country has the “tree trunk” of all the varieties. And it may therefore be true that the original source of the COVID-19 virus was the US military bio-warfare lab at Fort Detrick. This would not be a surprise, given that the CDC completely shut down Fort Detrick, but also because, as I related in an earlier article, between 2005 and 2012 the US had experienced 1,059 events where pathogens had been either stolen or escaped from American bio-labs during the prior ten years.“

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... us/5706078

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman claims US military brought coronavirus to Wuhan
https://youtu.be/whJwOkeBV5c
Last edited by Thinker on March 24th, 2020, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I was 'tentatively' hired by the 2020 US Census Bureau to collect population data in our area. I was scheduled to begin training April 6. Last week I received a phone call telling me the training would be postponed until further notice.

So...what's going to happen to those population numbers so essential to political 'representation'?

Do we need representation under a martial law/dictatorship?

Did I see a grimace of conscience from Trump when that idiot, Pompeo, said "...we're in a live exercise here."?

Count on c i a fingerprints to be all over this, too.