The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by madvin »

Thinker wrote: March 7th, 2023, 1:40 pm
https://youtu.be/y91DuC9hvgg
Hilarious!

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

madvin wrote: March 11th, 2023, 7:23 pm
David13 wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:42 pm
Thinker wrote: March 7th, 2023, 1:40 pm
https://youtu.be/y91DuC9hvgg

Not really funny. Too truthful. Too realistic.

More just plain pathetic that people are/were that stupid. They just don't like the idea of using their brains at all.
dc
It's definitely a pressure valve release from the insanity we went through though. I found it hilarious on one level and maddening on another. I'd rather stay on the hilarious level.
The other problem I see with it, is that he is so animated and emotive with it, that, perhaps to the audience, it is an exaggeration, a nonsense approach, a mockery of the people that did not follow along in sheep-like fashion. Like they don't really believe he doesn't believe the narrative.

He's just pretending about it.

So ...
dc

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Trust the Science. Enjoy
The funniest part is that there is no virus.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

speculation about whether Justin Bieber's new ailment Ramsay Hunt Syndrome is a vaccine injury
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wcb0MQhZkUTp/

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

No surprise. Plus, the tests were always bogus. Regardless, paid for by you and me, as always.

COVID testing company faked tests, threw samples away while taking $83 million in government funding, says DOJ
March 15, 2023

The co-owner of a Chicago, Illinois, company is accused of cheating the United States government out of money through a fraudulent COVID-19 testing scheme.

ABC News reports that Zishan Alvi, a 44-year-old co-owner of company Laboratory Elite, fraudulently planned to seek reimbursements for providing PCR tests and 15-minute rapid antigen tests after lying about the results.

The scheme was through the Health Resources and Services Administration, which covered costs of COVID-19 testing for those without health insurance.

The indictment alleges that the tests were either not performed, done in such a way that results were unreliable, or had already been paid for by customers when the company sought federal reimbursement.

Between February 2021 and February 2022, the company received over $83 million in federal funding, with some of the money allegedly transferred to the Alvi's personal account.

Alvi is accused of using to the money for personal reasons: buying vehicles, stocks, and cryptocurrency.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/testing-c ... Engagement

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

EmmaLee wrote: March 15th, 2023, 11:52 am No surprise. Plus, the tests were always bogus. Regardless, paid for by you and me, as always.

COVID testing company faked tests, threw samples away while taking $83 million in government funding, says DOJ
March 15, 2023

The co-owner of a Chicago, Illinois, company is accused of cheating the United States government out of money through a fraudulent COVID-19 testing scheme.

ABC News reports that Zishan Alvi, a 44-year-old co-owner of company Laboratory Elite, fraudulently planned to seek reimbursements for providing PCR tests and 15-minute rapid antigen tests after lying about the results.

The scheme was through the Health Resources and Services Administration, which covered costs of COVID-19 testing for those without health insurance.

The indictment alleges that the tests were either not performed, done in such a way that results were unreliable, or had already been paid for by customers when the company sought federal reimbursement.

Between February 2021 and February 2022, the company received over $83 million in federal funding, with some of the money allegedly transferred to the Alvi's personal account.

Alvi is accused of using to the money for personal reasons: buying vehicles, stocks, and cryptocurrency.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/testing-c ... Engagement

Why do I have such a clear cut vision of this being the tip of the iceberg. That this is not at all confined to this company and this character.
dc

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
--Any Rand

40 Facts You Need to Know: The Real Story of “COVID”
By Kit Knightly
Global Research, March 27, 2023
OffGuardian 24 March 2023
https://www.globalresearch.ca/40-facts- ... id/5813612

Topics Covered:

Part I: Symptoms
Part II: Diagnosis and PCR Tests
Part III: “Cases” and “Deaths”
Part IV: Lockdowns
Part V: Ventilators
Part VI: Masks
Part VII: Vaccines
Part VIII: Mortality Data
Part IX: Planning and Deception
Part X: Profit and Motive
Conclusion

The original source of this article is OffGuardian
Copyright © Kit Knightly, OffGuardian, 2023
Last edited by Toto on March 28th, 2023, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Estimated 2022 US Vaccine Damage Report:

Estimated Human Cost:
✅26.6 million Injuries
✅1.36 million Disabilities
✅300k excess deaths

Estimated Economic Cost:
Total: $147.8 Billion
✅Injuries: $89.9 billion
✅Disabilities: $52.2 billion
✅Excess Deaths: $5.6 Billion

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bombs ... r-disabled

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 ... r-disabled

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/news- ... ront-lines

Switzerland has caved to the will of humanity.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

just thought I'd show my post from 3 years ago.

Coronavirus related events
Post by SPIRIT » March 29th, 2020, 9:48 pm

Madonna at EuroVision 2019. Note Maddonas Crown (Corona) With the dead wearing gas masks. Statue of Liberty also broken in the background. Predictive Programming for this Pandemic.

Death certificates being changed to Covid 19!

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

"This excellent animated short film about the not-too-distant-but-very-dystopian future is at once humorous and terrifying."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... yond-reset

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

mRNA may already be in your food:

https://rumble.com/v2i94zy-wef-insider- ... upply.html

Time to eat organic, stop eating meat, and stop eating in restaurants?
In any case, time to pray about what we eat.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Randy Bachman (Guess Who and Bachman Turner Overdrive) got the shot, then got covid twice, and his immune system is destroyed as a result. Just one more testimony that the shot is wicked.

BTW, the Professor of Rock was born in Twin Falls, Idaho. He's LDS.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Tucker points out how the corrupt media promotes the jab. But it is far more than just the media that is corrupt at the core. How many more centers of influence prove that they are corrupt to the core by promoting the jab?

Can you think of any churches that promote the jab? Is it possible to promote the jab without being evil to the core?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Completely SAFE and 98 percent EFFECTIVE from: Dr. Suneel Dhand
Dr. Dhand is an ER doctor in a Boston Hospital.

His advice, "Do all within your power to eat properly, and stay away from doctors." He has great praise for doctors who work to save lives in emergency situations.

That has been our experience.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: April 19th, 2023, 9:52 pm Is it possible to promote the jab without being evil to the core?
I think it is. I think there are many who are deceived or who have been taught to rely on "science" or religious leaders or media for truth.

Some wake up when bad things happen, but it seems like others never do. They promote the jab, then die for reasons that point to the jab they so fervently promoted. (I think there are many examples on a thread here on LDSFF.)

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Silver Pie wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:18 pm
Fred wrote: April 19th, 2023, 9:52 pm Is it possible to promote the jab without being evil to the core?
I think it is. I think there are many who are deceived or who have been taught to rely on "science" or religious leaders or media for truth.

Some wake up when bad things happen, but it seems like others never do. They promote the jab, then die for reasons that point to the jab they so fervently promoted. (I think there are many examples on a thread here on LDSFF.)

Yes, I think there is such a thing as pathetic, basic stupidity. People who go thru' life never having an original thought, or basically never think at all. I had seen it before, but moving to Utah brought it all home to me. These are people that are basically dumb animals. Very much like cattle. And I don't mean the cattle that work open the fence and head out on their own.

There are legions of them here in central Utah. And they are easily swayed into evil schemes, yet never realize it.
dc

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

David13 wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 8:58 am

Yes, I think there is such a thing as pathetic, basic stupidity. People who go thru' life never having an original thought, or basically never think at all. I had seen it before, but moving to Utah brought it all home to me. These are people that are basically dumb animals. Very much like cattle. And I don't mean the cattle that work open the fence and head out on their own.

There are legions of them here in central Utah. And they are easily swayed into evil schemes, yet never realize it.
dc
Kinda like the German people in the 1930's.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 9:01 am

dc

No, because I think the Germans in the 1930s were motivated by an intense and extensive hatred of Jews. Throughout my life I have found that, generally, they still don't at all like Jews.

And other miscellaneous non German people. Or at least non Nordic.
dc

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Wow! Tucker talks good and evil. Profound!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1650299174066216961

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

One of my good friends has a cousin that is dying and the the doctors are stumped! She's not getting enough blood to her brain and she has no energy. She can't walk anymore and I think she is going to die soon. She has young children and from what I'm told, she has been healthy all her life.

Perhaps 2 jabs and two boosters ruined her health!

Dr 'Sucharit Bhakdi' COVID-19 Vaccine Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People

https://rumble.com/v1qom72-dr-sucharit- ... ions-.html

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

David13 wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 6:51 pm

dc

No, because I think the Germans in the 1930s were motivated by an intense and extensive hatred of Jews. Throughout my life I have found that, generally, they still don't at all like Jews.

dc
Part of it was that long historical hatred of the Jews in Europe. The other part was the conditions of the Weimar Republic, corrupt and terrible economics. Then some people come in saying that they are going to fix the problems along with claiming to be for the working class. The rest is history

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Benjamin_LK wrote: April 29th, 2023, 10:46 pm
David13 wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 6:51 pm

dc
Part of it was that long historical hatred of the Jews in Europe. The other part was the conditions of the Weimar Republic, corrupt and terrible economics. Then some people come in saying that they are going to fix the problems along with claiming to be for the working class. The rest is history

Yes, the difference being that of general basic non thinking, and a specific target of thinking.
dc