The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:59 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:46 pm
Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 9:19 am Here is a good summary of the reasons for the fakedamic:

NWO in plain words at a conference!
https://twitter.com/Benzalito/status/16 ... 5445019655

also, here is a fun search:
https://twitter.com/search?q=vaccines%2 ... yped_query
What the heck I'm very aware of that info, LOL. I'm not saying the pandemic isn't fake. I'm saying the church leaders KNOW it's fake, they are IN ON IT, they are PROFITING, and they are helping MURDER people with the real killer - the Vax.

:idea: HEAVEN is not telling them to go along with this sadistic evil BS, THE LEADERS ARE ON THE OTHER TEAM - THEY ARE IN ON THE NWO AGENDA HELPING IT HAPPEN :!: :!:
If they were on the other team, I'd feel satanic spirit from them.
The opposite is true: I feel the Spirit of God from them, therefore their errors are innocent ones: they do not intend to do harm at all. This is why the keys of the priesthood continue with them.

I can discern between the two spirits. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to.

This is a very dangerous position to be in. You do not know which way is up.
I'm sorry you feel that way. We clearly follow different Gods!!

I refuse to follow a sadistic God who believes in murdering billions - men, women, and certainly innocent children, just to prove how stupid and un-loyal they are. What kind of psycho sadist does that to their supposed children?
OOOOOHHHHH yes, this one:
aa867ed7d84c9cb784a564789bf4ab30.jpg
aa867ed7d84c9cb784a564789bf4ab30.jpg (59.4 KiB) Viewed 759 times
Ya I think I'll go with a different one. Glad you feel warm and fuzzy about what your God is doing to innocent humans to "test them".

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 6th, 2023, 12:35 pm
Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:59 pm If they were on the other team, I'd feel satanic spirit from them.
The opposite is true: I feel the Spirit of God from them, therefore their errors are innocent ones: they do not intend to do harm at all. This is why the keys of the priesthood continue with them.

I can discern between the two spirits. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to.

This is a very dangerous position to be in. You do not know which way is up.
I'm sorry you feel that way. We clearly follow different Gods!!

I refuse to follow a sadistic God who believes in murdering billions - men, women, and certainly innocent children, just to prove how stupid and un-loyal they are. What kind of psycho sadist does that to their supposed children?
OOOOOHHHHH yes, this one: ....jpg

Ya I think I'll go with a different one. Glad you feel warm and fuzzy about what your God is doing to innocent humans to "test them".
You are blaming God for the iniquities of the world. This is the oldest satanic lie.

God did not murder all those people. He allowed the agency so His children could progress.

This genocide was planned by the devil.

Q15 are deceived by devil's lies but are not doing intentional harm either. They are victims, just like the billions who will die from this crime.

God gave us His Spirit to guide us. If we follow the Spirit we will be safe in this world and in the next.

Are you even a Christian? Will you accuse God of murdering His Son too?

This spirit you exhibit is inspired by the father of all lies, even Satan. No wonder you fight against God's Church.

Mark my word, if you continue to follow this spirit it will destroy you and result in your misery, because that's how the devil works.
Last edited by Obeone on March 6th, 2023, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Apparently all future vaccinations are poisoned with mRNA tech:
https://odysee.com/@Sasquatch:6/aabbthhopdfwwwkjiccds:9

Tell all expectant mothers you know to stay away from these!

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:04 am
Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 10:17 pm That's why I said that the time of living on borrowed light has come to an end.

If you cannot tell the Spirit of God from the spirit of the devil, no one can help you, until you repent.

For your sake, good luck with that.
What were Jesus Christ's explicit instructions on how to identify a true prophet from a false prophet?
Good question.

Here is the answer:

D&C 52
14 And again, I will give unto you a pattern in all things, that ye may not be deceived; for Satan is abroad in the land, and he goeth forth deceiving the nations—
15 Wherefore he that prayeth, whose spirit is contrite, the same is accepted of me if he obey mine ordinances.
16 He that speaketh, whose spirit is contrite, whose language is meek and edifieth, the same is of God if he obey mine ordinances.

17 And again, he that trembleth under my power shall be made strong, and shall bring forth fruits of praise and wisdom, according to the revelations and truths which I have given you.
18 And again, he that is overcome and bringeth not forth fruits, even according to this pattern, is not of me.
19 Wherefore, by this pattern ye shall know the spirits in all cases under the whole heavens.
Q15 are passing this test.

All the apostates on this forum who broke their covenants, and do not obey the ordinances of the temple, do not.

Simple.

The good news is, God still loves you, and wants you back with Him. Repentance is available to us all. God's hand is stretched out still. But this is a very dangerous time to stray.

So come back.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:59 pm If they were on the other team, I'd feel satanic spirit from them.
Or maybe you are being deceived by satan's minions appearing as angels of light.
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pm You are blaming God for the iniquities of the world.
No you made that up. Read what I said again. Tis you who are confused. :)
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmGod did not murder all those people. He allowed the agency so His children could progress.
I believe God is fighting a war in heaven like we were told, and this is crap the God of the other team is doing.
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmThis genocide was planned by the devil.
Obviously. Why are the Q15 working for team devil?
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmQ15 are deceived by devil's lies but are not doing intentional harm either.
Perfect example of stockholm syndrome.
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmThey are victims,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously.

Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmAre you even a Christian? Will you accuse God of murdering His Son too?
Now you are seriously making crap up. You are confused again. :)

Remember the part up there where I said I believe we follow different gods?

Some other god and his team murdered Jesus. The one murdering his people today. The one the church leaders are working for as RMN's accounts and holdings grow into the trillions while people die...

I don't believe for a second any GOOD God is "allowing" this to happen. There is a war in heaven being fought NOW. How do you think it's being fought? Who do you think team satan would attack in a war? Prolly the children of the guy he's fighting. US.

Now why are Q15 working for that team instead of helping save God's children? :?:
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmThis spirit you exhibit is inspired by the father of all lies, even Satan. No wonder you fight against God's Church.
I fight murderers, pedophiles, secret combinations... all the things Mormon 8 told us these guys would do in our day. I fight against those who have harmed my children and me personally and are probably going to get millstones.

Jesus has a lot of work when he shows up to cleanse the earth and has to begin in HIS own house cuz the guys running it today are working for the wrong team... ;)
[*]24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.
[*]17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
He isn't starting with the most evil dirty spot on earth because they are doing evil on accident :lol:

Refresh your memory here about what Jesus thinks of these guys, and see if it sounds like he's suggesting they are doing it on accident:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... d=25,26#24

And I'll leave this one here because it's so dang good having it spelled right out for us all to read in the BOM:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 8?lang=eng

Highlighting this part:
[*]35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?

39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?

40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
Yeah, nope. Those guys aren't doing this on accident.
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:08 pmMark my word, if you continue to follow this spirit it will destroy you and result in your misery, because that's how the devil works.
Oh wow, I got my very own public cursing on LDSFF. Get in line. :roll:

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 6th, 2023, 9:26 pm I don't believe for a second any GOOD God is "allowing" this to happen.
Then you do not believe in an almighty God?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Obeone wrote: March 5th, 2023, 10:17 pm
Being There wrote: March 5th, 2023, 9:24 pm
If they were on the other team, I'd feel satanic spirit from them.
not if YOU are on the same team.
The opposite is true: I feel the Spirit of God from them,
because you want to.
People see, what they want to see.
And feel what they want to feel.
Many times people (especially members who idolize their church leaders)
misconstrue their feelings for the Spirit of God.

and to call their errors innocent ! - a tragedy of this magnitude, is ridiculous.
This is why the keys of the priesthood continue with them.
good luck with that.

Over many years, the church has joined Babylon - making Billions
and following not God, but the leaders of the World and their plans - serving satan.

This is why the keys of the priesthood - have been taken from them.
That's why I said that the time of living on borrowed light has come to an end.

If you cannot tell the Spirit of God from the spirit of the devil, no one can help you, until you repent.

For your sake, good luck with that.
the time of living on borrowed light has come to an end.

so so true.
Now try looking in the mirror and saying that.
And if you repent, you just might wake up from your *** deep sleep, and see a new light of truth.

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say:
All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth,
all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!
2 Nephi 28

what I've said before - to TBM like you.

*** Wake up ! from your deep sleep and come to the realization - that the church is not doing the Lord's will,
but the will of evil men - who control them - and the World.

WAKE UP !

you're in this deep sleep -
it's almost like there's been this spell put on you.

WAKE UP TO A SENSE OF OUR AWFUL SITUATION !

13 O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea,
even from the sleep of hell,
and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound,
which are the chains which bind
the children of men, that they are carried away captive down
to the eternal gulf of misery and woe.

2 Nephi 1:13

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 10:11 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 6th, 2023, 9:26 pm I don't believe for a second any GOOD God is "allowing" this to happen.
I don't believe you read a word I said up there, nor any of the scriptures. I'm not going to play this game with you anymore where you try to trick me into saying something I didn't say or mean, that you can twist into another accusation.

We believe in VERY DIFFERENT versions of God. We follow VERY DIFFERENT Gods.

Mine isn't a sadist playing psycho test mind-Fk games allowing billions of innocent people die to see if they are loyal soldiers and got the riddle right, or if they accidentally turned themselves into nanobot powered zombies.

Yours appears to be.

The almighty God I know would not play sadist games.

The evil Gods he is fighting in the war in heaven, would.

If we disagree, I'll just let that be from here on.

Edit: That comment of yours needs the maximum number of eyerolls the forum will allow.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

(Removed, the links won't work)
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on March 7th, 2023, 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:13 pm Apparently all future vaccinations are poisoned with mRNA tech:

Vaccines have always been poison.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

creator wrote: March 7th, 2023, 9:19 am
Obeone wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:13 pm Apparently all future vaccinations are poisoned with mRNA tech:

We had to kill them.

To save them.

Everything we do is God's will.

Sir H

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

creator wrote: March 7th, 2023, 9:19 am

Yes, but now orders of magnitude more than before.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 7th, 2023, 12:05 am
Mine isn't a sadist playing psycho test mind-Fk games allowing billions of innocent people die to see if they are loyal soldiers and got the riddle right, or if they accidentally turned themselves into nanobot powered zombies.

Yours appears to be.

The only reason devil has any power is because God is allowing it for a short while, so that His children can learn to overcome it.

That is the nature of being almighty.

You do not understand God because you are full of bitterness and anger.

You are being manipulated to fight against God and His Church by the very devil you think you are fighting.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: March 7th, 2023, 6:38 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 7th, 2023, 12:05 am

Yours appears to be.

The only reason devil has any power is because God is allowing it for a short while, so that His children can learn to overcome it.

That is the nature of being almighty.

You do not understand God because you are full of bitterness and anger.

You are being manipulated to fight against God and His Church by the very devil you think you are fighting.
I don't buy that "allowing Satan loose to Fk with his children for awhile"... NOT for a second. There is a war in heaven, remember?!? God is FIGHTING FOR HIS KIDS, NOT ALLOWING THEM TO BE ABUSED.

A parent who would ALLOW someone to abuse their children for a "test" is a sick freaking sadist. I do not follow gods who work with Satan.

Run that scenario thru your head and put your wife or daughter in the picture, and pretend someone is releasing satan upon them to have his way with them for a bit... just to see who they cry out for. Is that OK with you??

THAT is the kind of sick sadism you are suggesting Heaven is doing to us?!?! Seriously. You are bent if you believe a loving God in heaven is allowing this.

You can believe in whatever God you want Obeone. The one I believe in is NOT a sadist, like your god.

I am not full of bitterness and anger because I don't believe in following evil gods, but go ahead and twist that one some more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I simply choose not to follow a sadist. Got it? Good.

Now go follow your god and have fun with that. I don't care!!!

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 7th, 2023, 7:06 pm I don't buy that "allowing Satan loose to Fk with his children for awhile"... NOT for a second. There is a war in heaven, remember?!? God is FIGHTING FOR HIS KIDS, NOT ALLOWING THEM TO BE ABUSED.

A parent who would ALLOW someone to abuse their children for a "test" is a sick freaking sadist. I do not follow gods who work with Satan.

Run that scenario thru your head and put your wife or daughter in the picture, and pretend someone is releasing satan upon them to have his way with them for a bit... just to see who they cry out for. Is that OK with you??

THAT is the kind of sick sadism you are suggesting Heaven is doing to us?!?! Seriously. You are bent if you believe a loving God in heaven is allowing this.
Do you seriously believe God had no power to protect Jesus Christ?
 John 18
4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.
10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Matt. 26:
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.
56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. ...

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Thinker wrote: March 7th, 2023, 1:40 pm
https://youtu.be/y91DuC9hvgg

Not really funny. Too truthful. Too realistic.

More just plain pathetic that people are/were that stupid. They just don't like the idea of using their brains at all.
dc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

David13 wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:42 pm

More just plain pathetic that people are/were that stupid. They just don't like the idea of using their brains at all.
dc
I hear you. The insane mob mentality is one of the most concerning and dangerous things on earth! It has likely done a number on many of us who now don’t trust as we did before all of the common-cold PSY OPS propaganda.

But that’s exactly why we need to consider other ways of looking at - like humor - which can help prevent us from being yet another causality in this psychological warfare.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Obeone wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:15 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 7th, 2023, 7:06 pm I don't buy that "allowing Satan loose to Fk with his children for awhile"... NOT for a second. There is a war in heaven, remember?!? God is FIGHTING FOR HIS KIDS, NOT ALLOWING THEM TO BE ABUSED.

John 18
4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.
10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Matt. 26:
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.
56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. ...
I believe that if Christ wanted to, he could destroy the entire army of men who came to take him, but that misses the point of him volunteering himself as a willing sacrifice. The fact that he allowed himself to be taken when he could have prevented it showed that it was fully on his will that he did it.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Being There wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:09 pm Image
That’s part of it. Plenty of people also wanted relief from the mess that the Weimar Republic had become as well. It’s just sad who they turned to in desperation as a solution to the mess

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

dc
Because ignorance is easier than knowledge. Knowledge takes effort. The same can be said of personal initiative.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:15 pm

John 18

Matt. 26:
WTF you made up another thing to argue with me about.

I thought this was a dated convo by now anyway - I had TOTALLY forgotten about you Obeone.

I might actually go against what I said in that other thread, and block you for your stupid baiting.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

dc
It's definitely a pressure valve release from the insanity we went through though. I found it hilarious on one level and maddening on another. I'd rather stay on the hilarious level.