The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Ymarsakar »

I still remember the people online who said I was talking non sense about conspiracies and other stuff in 2021. No, I was just warning them about the consequences of their choices. Some were agnostic about the mrna shots. Others were joyful and said that this is what we all had to do to return to normal... and I pointed out that this is their stockholme syndrome talking, not their soul.

I still do that. And there's no way to verify the truth of these words until after the fact. Whether warning or false prediction.

They couldn't see it back then. Almost nobody can see it now. The trifurcation

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

The study leaves off suggesting that the vaccinated had to be risk takers and thus got sick more than the unvaccinated because of vaccine confidence. And the unvaccinated must have had asymptomatic Covid….🤦‍♀️.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Maroriginal1 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:58 am
The study leaves off suggesting that the vaccinated had to be risk takers and thus got sick more than the unvaccinated because of vaccine confidence. And the unvaccinated must have had asymptomatic Covid….🤦‍♀️.
But they were risk takers! They were just too ignorant or deceived or too trusting of "authority figures" to know/understand the risk they were taking! LOL

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

LateOutOfBed wrote: June 6th, 2023, 8:03 am
Maroriginal1 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:58 am
But they were risk takers! They were just too ignorant or deceived or too trusting of "authority figures" to know/understand the risk they were taking! LOL
I wrote about these tests in my substack. I would summarize it as a personal sovereignty issue/challenge. God was testing humanity to see who amongst us would cling to personal sovereignty and liberty, even at the expense of making the world our enemy.

Brave souls were required to lead the vanguard charge. Then the rest of trembling humanity would follow.

But the humanity that followed later, would not score very high. They still had more trials to go through. In 2023, this seems like a compassion heart test as well. The New Age for the most part didn't fear 2020 planned epidemic. The conspiritual alliance had done its job well there preparing people for all kinds of fearful false flags and mass casualty events. But the waxxine really made people afraid, specifically telepaths and psychics. They had something that they did not know how to fix using homeopathic remedies, since it was an artificial weapon, an electronic borg entity almost.

When the waxinated disowned the unwaxinated, they failed the heart chakra test. When the unwaxinated then try to cancel the rainbow, other cousins of theirs, or fight over other petty dominion little issues, they gravitate more towards the Schwab transhuman camp. Satan's camp grows larger as the souls congregate together with the like minded.

To clarify, not everyone going off in the years to come are part of satan's camp, they are just grouped along with them, sorta like kids who chain smoke are grouped along with gangs and other juvenile criminals. The behavior aggregates them together becaues they will be excluded from the main branch societies.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

The CNN reporter who interviewed Dr. Buttars showed how crazy the doctor was. He asked if the doctor believed he (the reporter) was going to die in three years. Doctor said it was probable.

The reporter than tells Anderson Cooper afterward what a crackpot doctor to tell people stuff like that. CNN reporter dies 14 months later.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/19/us/drew- ... index.html

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I know many of you guys don’t read these sources, but isn’t it interesting how they are changing their tune?

10 myths told by COVID experts — and now debunked
“…We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

Tens of thousands of children likely got myocarditis, mostly subclinical, from a COVID vaccine they did not need because they were entirely healthy or because they already had COVID…”
https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths- ... -debunked/

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: June 9th, 2023, 3:30 pm I know many of you guys don’t read these sources, but isn’t it interesting how they are changing their tune?

“…We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

Tens of thousands of children likely got myocarditis, mostly subclinical, from a COVID vaccine they did not need because they were entirely healthy or because they already had COVID…”
Humanity's zeitgeist and willpoweri s forcing them to do so.

GüdFüdDude
captain of 100

Post by GüdFüdDude »

Pope Francis and The COVID Vaccine

https://www.crisismagazine.com/opinion/ ... id-vaccine

12 Jun 2023

Fr. Irby C Nichols

"... Now that the truth should be known, it is incumbent on each person who forced the vaccine on the public, employees, soldiers, or parishioners to publicly admit their sin and ask for forgiveness. Damages have to be assessed and appropriate remedies have to be applied. We don’t just move on; people were hurt.

Of all those who pushed the vaccine, the pope should have known better. He has advisors and physicians with access to libraries, the internet, and the media. I don’t expect the Federal Government or the media to be reliably truthful. I do expect the pope to stay within his area of authority to promote and promulgate the Faith. The pope has the responsibility to teach the truth in faith and morals and should be an example for all people. It’s a serious matter to stand before the world and proclaim a falsehood that results in death and injury for others...

...Public apologies should follow one of the Alcoholics Anonymous examples. The offender publicly states their offense, asks for forgiveness, and asks how they might set the matter straight. Nothing should be mentioned about who told what to whom or what the CDC said or what some doctor thinks. If you pushed a dangerous medical treatment, then you have some responsibility to those who suffered from following your advice. Pope Francis misused his position, gravitas, and moral authority to sell a false “act of love.” And as such, it is incumbent on the pope to set an example for all the powerful..."

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

GüdFüdDude wrote: June 13th, 2023, 12:54 pm Pope Francis and The COVID Vaccine

https://www.crisismagazine.com/opinion/ ... id-vaccine

12 Jun 2023

Fr. Irby C Nichols

"... Now that the truth should be known, it is incumbent on each person who forced the vaccine on the public, employees, soldiers, or parishioners to publicly admit their sin and ask for forgiveness. Damages have to be assessed and appropriate remedies have to be applied. We don’t just move on; people were hurt.

Of all those who pushed the vaccine, the pope should have known better. He has advisors and physicians with access to libraries, the internet, and the media. I don’t expect the Federal Government or the media to be reliably truthful. I do expect the pope to stay within his area of authority to promote and promulgate the Faith. The pope has the responsibility to teach the truth in faith and morals and should be an example for all people. It’s a serious matter to stand before the world and proclaim a falsehood that results in death and injury for others...

...Public apologies should follow one of the Alcoholics Anonymous examples. The offender publicly states their offense, asks for forgiveness, and asks how they might set the matter straight. Nothing should be mentioned about who told what to whom or what the CDC said or what some doctor thinks. If you pushed a dangerous medical treatment, then you have some responsibility to those who suffered from following your advice. Pope Francis misused his position, gravitas, and moral authority to sell a false “act of love.” And as such, it is incumbent on the pope to set an example for all the powerful..."
I especially like the statement that "the pope... stay within his area of authority to promote and promulgate the Faith", as all faith leaders ought to have done.
Furthermore, any reference to "a virus" ought not to be mentioned, as there is NO PROOF of any such thing, and to base these edicts on a false premise is doubly heinous.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Olympic medalist dies while giving birth.

Red flags — she was 8 months along, 5’ 9”, and weighed 96 lbs. She was home alone when she went into labor, and died before getting help, and exhibited respiratory distress as well as eclampsia.

The article quotes the CDC citing maternal deaths increased by 40% in 2021, compared to 2020. Where have we heard 40% mentioned before?

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/tori-bowies- ... ZvWEEFYLS1

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 13th, 2023, 3:40 pm Olympic medalist dies while giving birth.

Red flags — she was 8 months along, 5’ 9”, and weighed 96 lbs. She was home alone when she went into labor, and died before getting help, and exhibited respiratory distress as well as eclampsia.

The article quotes the CDC citing maternal deaths increased by 40% in 2021, compared to 2020. Where have we heard 40% mentioned before?

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/tori-bowies- ... ZvWEEFYLS1

Hilarious that they are so deceptive but disgusting in the same breath. This poor woman and her child too.

If you read closely this article it says she died of natural causes which child birth would could consider natural causes. But it also mentions very cleverly that she had respiratory distress and eclampsia. Ok whew just eclampsia mormons would say.

What the heck is eclampsia? Eclampsia is the onset of seizures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclampsia
So she had respiratory difficulty and the onset of seizures which is one of the side effects of the shots.

But she wasn't vaccinated Anything But the Literal Godsend crowd would say. We don't know if she was but what are the odds that an olympic athlete didn't get the shot which was mandatory for most athletes in fact the very few who didn't were ostracized.
Interestingly enough she was competing in Provo in 2019. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tori_Bowie

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Pregnancy provides the mother a lot of benefits and divine health protections. Mothers have often recovered from cancer and other life depleting diseases, as a result of pregnancy, since it is two spirits acting on one body, rejuvenating the fallen flesh.

This is why in 2006, I started coming up with new terms to fit what I was perceiving.

Demoncrats. Leftist alliance. But I eventually settled on "enemies of humanity" as a general descriptive term.

Since they are actually enemies of humanity.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Someone said:
"Yet, there are some on here that deny Covid is real.................."

More accurately, some people on here say no virus causes covid and that covid is nothing more than the body detoxifying. Not denying that it is real, just pointing out that it is the flu renamed. "Covid" is perhaps more severe than most flus in most cases, and attacks the respiratory system more often, but that may be because of the introduction of 5G (which was introduced in Wuhan right before the "outbreak") in most countries, or other reasons, but it always comes from an increase in toxicity surrounding us and also combinations of that, fear from "catching it" and nutritional deficiencies. Fear is a much more powerful reason for sickness than most suppose.

Knowing that viruses cannot be proven to be airborne (yet that is the presupposition most of us are under) alleviates fear in us, but those of us who took the injection(s) out of fear may have fared worse than some of us who had no fear in taking it. There are many many more scenarios and reasons for getting this, but it always comes back to toxicity and the way one's body handles it. Being more free of toxicity in the body means a healthier you. Or me. Or them.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

It seems there are still plenty of brain-dead sheeple out there. Posted from a Facebook advert:

Moderna Clinical Trials
·
The power of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines may offer broader protection against seasonal influenza (flu) by responding to changes in flu strains more quickly and creating stronger immune responses. Join the Moderna Community to learn more about mRNA flu vaccines.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 14th, 2023, 5:54 pm It seems there are still plenty of brain-dead sheeple out there. Posted from a Facebook advert:

Moderna Clinical Trials
·
The power of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines may offer broader protection against seasonal influenza (flu) by responding to changes in flu strains more quickly and creating stronger immune responses. Join the Moderna Community to learn more about mRNA flu vaccines.
Well, we already know we can't fix stupid. We can buy them books and send them to school, but it doesn't help.

I just think back of when I went to an AA meeting held in the park and someone shouted at me "Have you had your shot?" and I replied "What, do I have stupid wrote on my forehead?" I thought a fight was going to break out.

But then, people calling themselves PSRs encourage people to attempt suicide. And if it doesn't work, try, try, again...

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

https://viroliegy.com/2023/04/16/challenging-influenza/
RESULTS

Ready for some impressive results? Let’s start off with the fact that no serious adverse events occurred in any of the participants in the study, showing that this was not a very dangerous influenza “virus.” 52 donors were subjected to intranasal inoculation of the “virus,” which is obviously not a natural route of infection. This was said to produce an “infection” in 42 of the 52 donors, which was laboratory confirmed by qRT-PCR. Of these, 25 were said to have an influenza-like illness, while 10 were classified as asymptomatic. Only 36 donors had nasopharyngeal swabs that tested positive by qRT-PCR. It was claimed that of the 42 “infected” donors, they observed aerosol shedding from just 11 of them.

Despite the “successful infections,” none of the participants developed a fever. Only a single “transmission” was noted in a control recipient, which was confirmed by way of the inaccurate antibody testing. This person was said to be symptomatic but consistently failed when tested by the “gold standard” qRT-PCR. Two other control recipients tested positive by qRT-PCR, but they did not meet the laboratory confirmation criteria. This meant that there was only one “successful transmission,” and it was not confirmed by the “gold standard.”
😑😑😑 Many here on the truth forum (like @Madvin and @creator, thanks hermanos 🙏🙏), have been helping us see this.... but I've a feeling we've really misunderstood illness(or we have been duped into misunderstanding it).... and it was likely intentionally done to us by the evil designs of conspiring men.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 13th, 2023, 7:40 am
Thinker wrote: June 9th, 2023, 3:30 pm I know many of you guys don’t read these sources, but isn’t it interesting how they are changing their tune?

Well their “plans” suggested part of the play involves trying to get the masses to be so fed up with government, religion etc., that they will demand they be taken down & then will be more open to cabal’s 1world government/religion.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: June 17th, 2023, 10:13 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 13th, 2023, 7:40 am

Well their “plans” suggested part of the play involves trying to get the masses to be so fed up with government, religion etc., that they will demand they be taken down & then will be more open to cabal’s 1world government/religion.
It depends on which world line u end up. In transhuman timeline that is what u will get

In the better utopia lines people will create autonomous free communities instead of 1 world order. Multi pollar instead

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Danielle Smith is the premier of the Canadian province of Alberta, and she recently did something unprecedented for a politician — she apologized to the unvaccinated for their abhorrent treatment by the government during the pandemic.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Fred wrote: June 17th, 2023, 10:06 pm Danielle Smith is the premier of the Canadian province of Alberta, and she recently did something unprecedented for a politician — she apologized to the unvaccinated for their abhorrent treatment by the government during the pandemic.
"Oops, we goofed. Ha ha. Shucks, we sure are sorry. Gosh and golly, we sure will never do that again."

Til next time.
dc

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Fred wrote: June 17th, 2023, 10:06 pm Danielle Smith is the premier of the Canadian province of Alberta, and she recently did something unprecedented for a politician — she apologized to the unvaccinated for their abhorrent treatment by the government during the pandemic.
Wasn't it Alberta that rolled back the draconian measures a while back?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

At least there's an apology. Can you imagine Trudeau giving in just that tiny little bit?
David13 wrote: June 18th, 2023, 5:04 am
"Oops, we goofed. Ha ha. Shucks, we sure are sorry. Gosh and golly, we sure will never do that again."

Til next time.
dc

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

madvin wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:05 am Wasn't it Alberta that rolled back the draconian measures a while back?
Yes they seem to be the more level headed, conservative and christian/LDS province of Canada.
Silver Pie wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:54 am At least there's an apology. Can you imagine Trudeau giving in just that tiny little bit?
I would imagine Trudeau apologizes first before RMN does. Shaking my head at these last days.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

🤣