The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Fred »

Defibrillator stations the answer to the godsend?
The church gave it's hospitals to Intermountain Healthcare, but still controls them. So, now that the church has drummed up some business with jab related heart attacks, seizures, strokes, etc., one can't even get cataract surgery without a covid test. The UK turns old phone booths into defibrillator stations.

The WoW is so antiquated. Who wants to be healthy? Just follow the profit, get your jab, and you won't be living long enough to be concerned with health. If RMNs jab does not kill you right away, there may be a defibrillator station coming near you.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

UPDATE - Over 2 years since I got my first COVID-19 vaccination. Still not dead.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Obeone wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:14 pm I am saying that they are honest men. And you can pretend not to see only so much when you are honest. In the next 7 years all of them will be forced to wake up or die.
Do you really think they are honest? They intentionally lied about hiding $32B from the members and the government. They lied and were deceptive. That's called the opposite of honest.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:33 am UPDATE - Over 2 years since I got my first COVID-19 vaccination. Still not dead.
Thank God you got the saline placebo.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Fred wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:07 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:33 am UPDATE - Over 2 years since I got my first COVID-19 vaccination. Still not dead.
Riiiiiiiggghhhhtttt. Must have been the case for the booster I got as well. Still not dead from that one, either.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:39 am
Obeone wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:14 pm I am saying that they are honest men. And you can pretend not to see only so much when you are honest. In the next 7 years all of them will be forced to wake up or die.
Do you really think they are honest? They intentionally lied about hiding $32B from the members and the government. They lied and were deceptive. That's called the opposite of honest.
Hiding wealth is a good idea. Only a fool goes dating while bragging of being a millionaire. You get a gold digger.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:56 pm
Riiiiiiiggghhhhtttt. Must have been the case for the booster I got as well. Still not dead from that one, either.
I heard estimates, derived from excess mortality data collected by life insurance companies, that about 2,500 people die every day in US alone from the jab. Many more are seriously injured. Long term effects are projected to be horrendous as well.
If you are well, be grateful. Millions world wide were not so lucky. And we do not yet know what will happen to you and others long term.

You were foolish to take the shot, imo. Pray now that God help you in the long term.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HI4FFVFrSFey/
Last edited by Obeone on May 22nd, 2023, 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:01 pm Hiding wealth is a good idea. Only a fool goes dating while bragging of being a millionaire. You get a gold digger.
THEY HID THE MONEY FROM YOU... the members of the church. And why? Because they were afraid you'd stop paying for your salvation!!! They do not trust the saints. Hell, the Q15 ARE the gold diggers.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:09 pm
Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:01 pm Hiding wealth is a good idea. Only a fool goes dating while bragging of being a millionaire. You get a gold digger.
THEY HID THE MONEY FROM YOU... the members of the church. And why? Because they were afraid you'd stop paying for your salvation!!! They do not trust the saints. Hell, the Q15 ARE the gold diggers.
It is a sublime privilege to pay tithing. I feel blessings from it every day. I cannot afford NOT to pay it. I need the blessings, and I see them every day.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:12 pm
It is a sublime privilege to pay tithing. I feel blessings from it every day. I cannot afford NOT to pay it. I need the blessings, and I see them every day.
IMO, you do not understand the principle of tithing. The LDS org has twisted and contrived a way to con the saints into paying for their salvation, among many, many other false traditions.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:20 pm
Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:12 pm
IMO, you do not understand the principle of tithing. The LDS org has twisted and contrived a way to con the saints into paying for their salvation, among many, many other false traditions.
You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it.

As for "paying for your salvation", you are twisting it. I obey God's commandments because I love Him, and salvation is free.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:25 pm You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it.
I still hold to the position that I think you've been deceived. That's the thing most members can't understand is the distinction between sacrificing tithes, and the true intention of tithing. They don't understand how requiring an incorrect tithe is grinding the face of the poor. Sure, the Lord blesses those who help others, unfortunately, your money is stuffing the coffers of a corporation, oh, and a few pennies are thrown to the peasants.

Oh, and yes, you are paying for your salvation. You cannot go to the temple unless you obey your leaders and pay your money. It's one of the most damningly false beliefs and traditions in the church.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:32 pm
Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:25 pm You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it.
I still hold to the position that I think you've been deceived. That's the thing most members can't understand is the distinction between sacrificing tithes, and the true intention of tithing. They don't understand how requiring an incorrect tithe is grinding the face of the poor. Sure, the Lord blesses those who help others, unfortunately, your money is stuffing the coffers of a corporation, oh, and a few pennies are thrown to the peasants.

Oh, and yes, you are paying for your salvation. You cannot go to the temple unless you obey your leaders and pay your money. It's one of the most damningly false beliefs and traditions in the church.
When the day of burning comes, you will remember your words about tithing.
 D&C 64:
23 Behold, now it is called today until the coming of the Son of Man, and verily it is a day of sacrifice, and a day for the tithing of my people; for he that is tithed shall not be burned at his coming.
24 For after today cometh the burning—this is speaking after the manner of the Lord—for verily I say, tomorrow all the proud and they that do wickedly shall be as stubble; and I will burn them up, for I am the Lord of Hosts; and I will not spare any that remain in Babylon.
25 Wherefore, if ye believe me, ye will labor while it is called today.
You will argue with the Lord then and with the fire.

Good luck.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:07 pm

I heard estimates, derived from excess mortality data collected by life insurance companies, that about 2,500 people die every day in US alone from the jab. Many more are seriously injured. Long term effects are projected to be horrendous as well.
If you are well, be grateful. Millions world wide were not so lucky. And we do not yet know what will happen to you and others long term.

You were foolish to take the shot, imo. Pray now that God help you in the long term.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HI4FFVFrSFey/
Sure. Whatever you say.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Obeone wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:39 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:32 pm

When the day of burning comes, you will remember your words about tithing.
 D&C 64:
23 Behold, now it is called today until the coming of the Son of Man, and verily it is a day of sacrifice, and a day for the tithing of my people; for he that is tithed shall not be burned at his coming.
24 For after today cometh the burning—this is speaking after the manner of the Lord—for verily I say, tomorrow all the proud and they that do wickedly shall be as stubble; and I will burn them up, for I am the Lord of Hosts; and I will not spare any that remain in Babylon.
25 Wherefore, if ye believe me, ye will labor while it is called today.
You will argue with the Lord then and with the fire.

Good luck.
You still aren't understanding my point. But I'll stop diverting the thread.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Don't go to hospitals, if you can help it:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pFWdOG994XBe/

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

LDS forum here is somewhat strange to my senses. People have such a mix of conspiracy and non conspiracy points of view. I am used to more of a black vs white stand point in general society.

The minority point of view believes in some conspiracy, just maybe not the same ones. I am used to all the conspiracy people on one side and the resistant/unawakened on the other.

As for temples, I am in my temple 24/7 almost. I don't need a "recommend" ; )

If people prefer to have a physical recommend and go into a building to do work, that is okay. They still are in their bodies, so technically they are still in a temple doing the work. If they think they can qualify for celestial glorification and transfiguration via a building crafted by mankind.... ehhhhh, maybe you need more practice playing with a doll house before you can get married for real.

"You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it."

An experiment you can try is to take all that tithing, reduce it to zero to the lds and then ask god to show you where to put it. Then place it in the first donation stuff that "shows" up for you. Then see if your blessings change or improve.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:14 am "You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it."

An experiment you can try is to take all that tithing, reduce it to zero to the lds and then ask god to show you where to put it. Then place it in the first donation stuff that "shows" up for you. Then see if your blessings change or improve.
"An experiment you can try is to eat dog poop from the lawn." You never know until you try. Pray about it.

O, wait. God already told me to pay tithing to the church. I guess this is one experiment I do not have to do after all.

It is like saying, "Do an experiment: disobey God, and see what happens." The devil is the author of these "experiments," and the outcome is already known.

I already have an answer. I already asked God. He told me to continue to pay tithing.

That is an experiment I suggest to you:
 3 Nephi 24:10 
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

What was the exact question you asked and what was the first impression you got? Without the later rationalities of the human mind.

Are you afraid of this god that you cannot disobey it? What happened to your free will, is it no longer free but constrained much like Satan's promise of salvation?

Are you afraid to do experiments in this reality, you prefer to obey and do as you are told then?

These questions affect your near and far future, take great care in consideration.

You can leave aside the snide remarks.

You talk about your experience, yet this experience is on paying tithing to god, not the church. You have no experience with testing whether this tithe applies to any other sincere giving, outside the lds corporation.

All you have to do is to run the experiment as I have noted. If you prefer to keep your sacrilegious attitude, that is fine with me. You won't have a greater blessing, so that's all on you afterwards.

Strike 1. Eating dog poop is in your words, the same as tithing to godhead.
Obeone wrote: May 24th, 2023, 3:13 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:14 am "You cannot convince me that the Sun is not shining when I am looking at it. I know what I have experienced. Paying tithing was a HUGE blessing in my life. I know it. I see it every day. It would be the height of foolishness for me to stop. I get too much from it."

"An experiment you can try is to eat dog poop from the lawn." You never know until you try. Pray about it.

O, wait. God already told me to pay tithing to the church. I guess this is one experiment I do not have to do after all.

It is like saying, "Do an experiment: disobey God, and see what happens." The devil is the author of these "experiments," and the outcome is already known.

I already have an answer. I already asked God. He told me to continue to pay tithing.

That is an experiment I suggest to you:
 3 Nephi 24:10 
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 24th, 2023, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Only 2 or three shots? Why are you not up to date?

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:09 pm Are you afraid of this god that you cannot disobey it? What happened to your free will, is it no longer free but constrained much like Satan's promise of salvation?
You got it backwards. God does not force people to choose Him. I obey Him because I choose to, of my own free will and choice. When you obey without being forced, it is called love. You should try it. God blesses those who obey Him voluntarily. This is the type of obedience He seeks, and it always results in great blessings of inner-peace and joy.
Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:09 pm Are you afraid to do experiments in this reality, you prefer to obey and do as you are told then?
Are you afraid of eating dog poop from the lawn? Or maybe you know enough not do this "experiment?"

If God already told me to pay tithing to the church, experimenting with disobeying Him will result in self-inflicted misery.

So, No to dog poop. Thanks.
Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:09 pm You talk about your experience, yet this experience is on paying tithing to god, not the church.
You missed the point where it is His Church, and He asked me to pay tithing to it.
I love Him, so I do, and I have been blessed for it greatly.
Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:09 pm You have no experience with testing whether this tithe applies to any other sincere giving, outside the lds corporation.
The Church actually encourages members to donate to other charities other than the church.
But to stop paying tithing to the church, as you suggest, after God told me to pay, would be foolishness.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"If God already told me to pay tithing to the church, experimenting with disobeying Him will result in self-inflicted misery.

So, No to dog poop. Thanks."

I'll take that as strike two then on the sacrilege count. You keep saying paying tithing to god is equivalent to dog poop. You don't want to test your perceived command from god, yet you keep upping the sacrilege.

"What was the exact question you asked and what was the first impression you got? Without the later rationalities of the human mind."

Why are you addressing all the less important questions instead of the primary one here?

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:58 pm "If God already told me to pay tithing to the church, experimenting with disobeying Him will result in self-inflicted misery.

So, No to dog poop. Thanks."

I'll take that as strike two then on the sacrilege count. You keep saying paying tithing to god is equivalent to dog poop. You don't want to test your perceived command from god, yet you keep upping the sacrilege.

"What was the exact question you asked and what was the first impression you got? Without the later rationalities of the human mind."

Why are you addressing all the less important questions instead of the primary one here?
Because I do not need you to teach me how to get revelations from God. Judging from your position you are not very good at it.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

"Making this pandemic, its partisan exploitation, coercion, denial of treatment, and final solution - the worst manmade disaster in US history, by far."
Fw6i1bTXgAYi4R9.jpg
Fw6i1bTXgAYi4R9.jpg (98.19 KiB) Viewed 114 times

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Only 2 or three shots? Why are you not up to date?
Simply haven't made the time for an additional booster. Life does happen.