The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by gradles21 »

creator wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:25 am
Christianlee wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:11 am Does the Covid virus exist? https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/eric ... medium=web
Quoting from the linked article:
I have the same problem with any of the leaders of the “virus denier” movement. Tom Cowan, Sam Bailey, Mark Bailey, Andrew Kaufman, Jon Rappoport, and others are all camera shy. There’s a reason for that: they would be exposed as frauds in minutes.
I've seen enough videos from Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman to know they aren't camera shy and they are likely not frauds, they just aren't going along with the virus lie.
You're right Dr. Kaufman isn't camera shy, he thoroughly embarrassed Judy Mikovits in this round table, even got her to admit that you can't isolate viruses. Her only response to Kaufman was to act hysterical. https://odysee.com/@Alternative-News:c/ ... Mikovits:f

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Check out this one.. They did a more recent debate (you could skip to about 57 minutes in to get to the meat of the discussion/debate):

Dr. Andrew Kaufman Debates Judy Mikovits (Predictable Melt Down At 1hr45)

One of the comments: "Sorry Judy but at this point even a 5 year old can figure out that “viruses” are nonsense. Germ theory is dead as you have zero evidence after 100s of years, it’s dead."

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

madvin wrote: September 1st, 2022, 12:05 pm They (viruses) exist only as cell debris, not as an actual infectious entity
I was watching a video by Bruce Lipton, and he said essentially the same thing. I don't recall which video or I'd post it (it was on YouTube, on his channel).

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

creator wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:37 pm Check out this one.. They did a more recent debate (you could skip to about 57 minutes in to get to the meat of the discussion/debate):

Dr. Andrew Kaufman Debates Judy Mikovits (Predictable Melt Down At 1hr45)

One of the comments: "Sorry Judy but at this point even a 5 year old can figure out that “viruses” are nonsense. Germ theory is dead as you have zero evidence after 100s of years, it’s dead."
That's key: Dr. Kaufman tried over and over again to disprove his own conclusions...which he ultimately couldn't.

I guess if you are louder, you are right. Right Judy?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Did you think the CDC was reversing its position on covid?

They are now recommending the new booster, available soon. Supposedly it is more effective against the new variants. I also saw a public service ad showing a child in a mask, getting on a school bus, with the recommendation to get the child fully vaxxed against covid as soon as possible.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus ... 05025ofigp

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 9:22 am Did you think the CDC was reversing its position on covid?

They are now recommending the new booster, available soon. Supposedly it is more effective against the new variants. I also saw a public service ad showing a child in a mask, getting on a school bus, with the recommendation to get the child fully vaxxed against covid as soon as possible.

The difference is a lot more of us are ignoring the CDC. Uptake was low on the original jab in my state and will be next to nothing on the new booster. And hardly any children are getting jabbed. People are waking up.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I know that the lawsuits that are never reported in news have actually slowed down the business of vaxes, rather than people waking up

Biden is furrious regarding the lawsuits against him. . . he will have to go through a nuremberg type trial

Gates has been arrested and taken to a prison while he awaits trial
. I know, I know, the news said that he is getting a divorce and so that is why he is selling 6 large houses. Buuuut that was a lie and his wife is trying to sell them and get the money, divorce him so no one can sue her and both have disappeared off the news. Did you notice?

evidence also points to a child trafficking ring and even the US is allowed to try him under the ex order Trump did. What a circus, huh?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

gradles21 wrote: September 1st, 2022, 1:05 pm
creator wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:25 am
Christianlee wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:11 am Does the Covid virus exist? https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/eric ... medium=web
Quoting from the linked article:
I have the same problem with any of the leaders of the “virus denier” movement. Tom Cowan, Sam Bailey, Mark Bailey, Andrew Kaufman, Jon Rappoport, and others are all camera shy. There’s a reason for that: they would be exposed as frauds in minutes.
I've seen enough videos from Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman to know they aren't camera shy and they are likely not frauds, they just aren't going along with the virus lie.
You're right Dr. Kaufman isn't camera shy, he thoroughly embarrassed Judy Mikovits in this round table, even got her to admit that you can't isolate viruses. Her only response to Kaufman was to act hysterical. https://odysee.com/@Alternative-News:c/ ... Mikovits:f
well, not to gloat but I am right again, some of these people ARE schills. . . glad to see that the news you follow is finally showing this . . .cuz people aren't awake yet

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

madvin . . . you're the best . . . .keep repeating the truth, please

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 9:22 am Did you think the CDC was reversing its position on covid?

public service ad.
What a great public service to cut off the oxygen supply to your childs brain and give them myocarditis

mtpop
captain of 10

Post by mtpop »

It won't be long until it will be known as the "shot of shame" with all the damage it causes to human body.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

this is from tim truth whom I have never followed. He claims that the aussie govt has given permission for nurses to inject poison ot citizens as it is described as poison level 3 and poisomn level 4 on a health australian government website. hmmm

For everybody’s reference I have the four reports archived on Odysee:

#1 AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE] (No. 1) 2021

#2 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccine- Australian Defence Force] (No. 2) 2021

#7 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccine· Australian Defence Force] (No. 7) 2021 (Govt Link))

#9 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Vaccine- Covid-19 Vaccinators- WA Country Health Service] (No. 9) 2021 (Gov’t link)

^Incomplete list but will try to find more!

Here’s what you see when you go to the link now. Keep in mind the government is heavily tracking people who visit this page: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/public ... e-no2-2021

tim truth website Video Report: Documents Reveal Australian Govts Openly Schemed To POISON Citizens/ Children! Then A Mass Die-Off Watch here

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

EvanLM wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am this is from tim truth whom I have never followed. He claims that the aussie govt has given permission for nurses to inject poison ot citizens as it is described as poison level 3 and poisomn level 4 on a health australian government website. hmmm

For everybody’s reference I have the four reports archived on Odysee:

#1 AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE] (No. 1) 2021

#2 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccine- Australian Defence Force] (No. 2) 2021

#7 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccine· Australian Defence Force] (No. 7) 2021 (Govt Link))

#9 Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Vaccine- Covid-19 Vaccinators- WA Country Health Service] (No. 9) 2021 (Gov’t link)

^Incomplete list but will try to find more!

Here’s what you see when you go to the link now. Keep in mind the government is heavily tracking people who visit this page: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/public ... e-no2-2021

tim truth website Video Report: Documents Reveal Australian Govts Openly Schemed To POISON Citizens/ Children! Then A Mass Die-Off Watch here
That link didn't work for me.

https://www.wa.gov.au/search-results.ht ... gsc.page=1

Sir H

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I don’t know if this quote actually came from Dr. Mike Yeadon, but it resonated w/ me:

“Dear everyone who is nervously looking around and is asking “What the hell is going on?”,
We really don’t have long. I believe it’s likely things will change irretrievably over this coming winter.
Everything that’s happened and is happening becomes much simpler and it all makes sense, only when you force yourself to think the impossible.
If you experimentally adopt the position that OUR GOVERNMENT IS ACTIVELY WORKING TO HARM US, TO DISMANTLE MODERN SOCIETY AND ENSLAVE ALL PEOPLE IN A DIGITALLY-CONTROLED TOTALITARIAN WORLD, it all fits. Nothing is surplus.
[both Trump & Biden…Retards, Demorats, Liberbankarians, Green Nazi’s, etc etc etc]
Even if your immediate response is that this is absurd, please try it for a day or so.
I ask you further to adopt the experimental position that the media, controlled by just six global corporations, all allied to a single global organisation you’ve all heard of, is relentlessly lying to you and has been doing so for over 2.5 years. Same for the internet, controlled by fewer global corporations, also all allied to that same global organization.
[starting with Lucis Trust…then United Nations…to WEF, Guardians for Inclusive Capital, CFR, Blackrock, Vanguard, etc]
Because I am certain it’s true.
I am certain because this all started with a scientific fraud relating to a virus, augmented it with a relentless campaign of fear, imposed measures known to be useless, which wrecked the economy and smashed civil society, then coerced most to accept useless, unnecessary, ineffective and deliberately dangerous injections. Obviously this is an odious crime. Nothing like it has ever happened.
[at least on this scale]
I’ve been 41 years in life sciences from training to successful biotech CEO & was worldwide research head & Vice President of Pfizer’s respiratory unit (1995-2011).
I have absolutely no incentive to say any of this if I wasn’t certain.
I am certain.
This all took place “in my wheelhouse”, my domain of expertise.
Many have asked why people didn’t resist tyrants in the past. Partly it is fear. But it’s more than that. It’s that normal people, like you and me, simply cannot imagine being so evil.
We trust in humanity. And so we should. Most people are good. Few are truly terrifyingly horrible. But some are.
It’s the inability to believe it’s happening that really stopped people objecting when they should, when the evidence was unmistakable but had not yet quite reached their door, their family.
[not to leave out that they’ve been studying how to control and manipulate people well before the days of launching The Tavistock Institute and many decades since with nearly complete media control
…not to mention the easiness of pitting one side against another while they dangle the strings from above with nearly zero opposition]
They are coming for you and your children. It is happening again. There’s ample evidence emerging of long term, patient planning.
[well over a hundred years just in the financial control via money created by debt via the Federal Reserve]
I’m so sorry.
It’s now up to you. I genuinely don’t see what else I can do.
Best wishes and sincere thanks,
Mike
Dr Mike Yeadon

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

looks like Fauci's rein of power is over and someone encouraged him to retire. So, now let the truths come forth

The Great Barrington Declaration gets vindicated as many governments lift COVID mandates
'The Great Barrington Declaration wasn’t a unique idea,' said Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford. 'The lockdowns were.'
Featured Image

AnneMarie
Schieber
Fri Feb 25, 2022 - 2:54 pm EST
(LifeSiteNews) — To hear Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford put it, there was nothing revolutionary about the Great Barrington Declaration, a statement he authored with Martin Kulldorff of Harvard and Sunetra Gupta of Oxford on why COVID-19 lockdowns were the wrong approach.

“We had a pandemic plan that worked for 100 years for respiratory pathogens,” said Bhattacharya. “The Great Barrington Declaration wasn’t a unique idea. The lockdowns were.”

In a podcast interview with The Heartland Institute, Bhattacharya reflected on the Declaration nearly 17 months after it was published and took the world by storm. Today it has been signed by over 925,000 scientists, medical practitioners, and members of the public. Its message is now starting to be acknowledged by countries, states, and cities as they lift their pandemic mandates. Public leaders have claimed the “science” has changed but Bhattacharya doesn’t see anything today that’s new, or different.

“The fundamental thing has not changed. The fundamental thing is that there is this big age-grading in the risk, so we still should be focusing on protecting the vulnerable, older people and people with chronic conditions,” said Bhattacharya. “The other thing about the fundamentals that hasn’t changed is the lockdowns are ineffective and harmful themselves. Even as far back as April 2020, it was a fool’s error to think we could stop this virus from spreading everywhere.

“Propaganda war” emerges
Few people realized it at the time, but the Declaration appeared to take Francis Collins, then-director of the National Institutes of Health, and Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and chief medical advisor to Presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden, by surprise.

Bhattacharya said he started to get calls from reporters asking why he wanted to “let the virus rip,” as he spoke out against the lockdowns.

“I learned later, four days after we signed it, that Francis Collins, the head of the NIH, wrote a letter to Tony Fauci, the head of the NIAID, calling us ‘fringe epidemiologists.’”

Kulldorff, Bhattacharya, and particularly Gupta are world-renowned for their work on infectious disease.

The emails, discovered through a Freedom of Information Act request, revealed that Collins and Fauci, along with Dr. Jeremy Farrar, the head of the Wellcome Trust and one of the world’s biggest private funders of medical research, revealed a “propaganda” campaign to discredit the Declaration. The authors, as they describe in an op-ed in the Epoch Times on December 31, found it interesting that reporters used the phrase “let it rip” in their questions and kept asking about a “herd immunity strategy.”

“Instead of engaging with us on the ideas, [they] engaged a propaganda war, using the power of government,” said Bhattacharya. “It was nonsense propaganda designed for one purpose: to create an illusion of scientific consensus where one did not exist and to avoid having to argue substantively over the policies we followed. They smeared us and worked to marginalize us and unfortunately, did it quite effectively.”

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

In the news...... “Research finds latest omicron variant BA.4.6 is better at evading immune system than BA.5, as scientists say COVID will be with us for a long time.”

Welp, better get that new untested booster.

Seriously, what did they expect with a jab that compromises a person’s natural immune system?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

They’re expecting people will start dropping soon.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 4th, 2022, 7:54 am I don’t know if this quote actually came from Dr. Mike Yeadon, but it resonated w/ me:

“Dear everyone who is nervously looking around and is asking “What the hell is going on?”,
We really don’t have long. I believe it’s likely things will change irretrievably over this coming winter.
Everything that’s happened and is happening becomes much simpler and it all makes sense, only when you force yourself to think the impossible.
If you experimentally adopt the position that OUR GOVERNMENT IS ACTIVELY WORKING TO HARM US, TO DISMANTLE MODERN SOCIETY AND ENSLAVE ALL PEOPLE IN A DIGITALLY-CONTROLED TOTALITARIAN WORLD, it all fits. Nothing is surplus.
[both Trump & Biden…Retards, Demorats, Liberbankarians, Green Nazi’s, etc etc etc]
Even if your immediate response is that this is absurd, please try it for a day or so.
I ask you further to adopt the experimental position that the media, controlled by just six global corporations, all allied to a single global organisation you’ve all heard of, is relentlessly lying to you and has been doing so for over 2.5 years. Same for the internet, controlled by fewer global corporations, also all allied to that same global organization.
[starting with Lucis Trust…then United Nations…to WEF, Guardians for Inclusive Capital, CFR, Blackrock, Vanguard, etc]
Because I am certain it’s true.
I am certain because this all started with a scientific fraud relating to a virus, augmented it with a relentless campaign of fear, imposed measures known to be useless, which wrecked the economy and smashed civil society, then coerced most to accept useless, unnecessary, ineffective and deliberately dangerous injections. Obviously this is an odious crime. Nothing like it has ever happened.
[at least on this scale]
I’ve been 41 years in life sciences from training to successful biotech CEO & was worldwide research head & Vice President of Pfizer’s respiratory unit (1995-2011).
I have absolutely no incentive to say any of this if I wasn’t certain.
I am certain.
This all took place “in my wheelhouse”, my domain of expertise.
Many have asked why people didn’t resist tyrants in the past. Partly it is fear. But it’s more than that. It’s that normal people, like you and me, simply cannot imagine being so evil.
We trust in humanity. And so we should. Most people are good. Few are truly terrifyingly horrible. But some are.
It’s the inability to believe it’s happening that really stopped people objecting when they should, when the evidence was unmistakable but had not yet quite reached their door, their family.
[not to leave out that they’ve been studying how to control and manipulate people well before the days of launching The Tavistock Institute and many decades since with nearly complete media control
…not to mention the easiness of pitting one side against another while they dangle the strings from above with nearly zero opposition]
They are coming for you and your children. It is happening again. There’s ample evidence emerging of long term, patient planning.
[well over a hundred years just in the financial control via money created by debt via the Federal Reserve]
I’m so sorry.
It’s now up to you. I genuinely don’t see what else I can do.
Best wishes and sincere thanks,
Mike
Dr Mike Yeadon
he threw out pretty good credentials which could convince me to believe him

Joe Biden has been a senator for some 40 years in DS, has been the vice president of the United States of America. He has served on numerous committees while in DC. He has been involved in many international transactions and was appointed to oversee federal government projects internationally.

He is now the serving president of the United States of America. He has a resume that would scan 400 pages of success in making government decisions with a clean voting record that supports the constitution and the citizens of his country that he now represents.

ask me if I would believe this guy? the answer is NO . . .why would I believe Yeadon

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Biden is arguably beyond redemption (not in the religious sense)...does that mean Yeadon is too? He at least has seen the light that viruses are not real and has said as much.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20220907-215743.png
Screenshot_20220907-215743.png (898.17 KiB) Viewed 372 times
Screenshot_20220907-215756.png
Screenshot_20220907-215756.png (493.22 KiB) Viewed 372 times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Obviously this is an odious crime. Nothing like it has ever happened.
[at least on this scale]

except the ovens built by Nazis

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

EvanLM wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:44 pm Obviously this is an odious crime. Nothing like it has ever happened.
[at least on this scale]

except the ovens built by Nazis
So close.

Yet.

So far.

SurcH

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Posting these here as well. "All" search results. "News" search results. And a 10 year graph for "News" search results. All for the term "died suddenly" w/ the subsequent years.
Attachments
died-suddenly.png
died-suddenly.png (109.15 KiB) Viewed 256 times
died-suddenly-news.png
died-suddenly-news.png (95.98 KiB) Viewed 256 times
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png (65.9 KiB) Viewed 256 times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Alma 24:3-4 Now the king conferred the kingdom upon his son . . .and the king died in that same year that the Lamanites began . . to war . .aginst the people of God.

remember who these people are?

Alma24:5 Ammon and his brethren and all those who had come up with him saw the preparations of the Lamanites to destroy their brethren . . . they came to the land of Ishmael thatthey might hold a council with Lamoni and also with his brethren . . .

Lamoni a son of a king, who had killed many, threw down his weapons

Alma 24:6 Now there was not one soul among all the people who had been converted to the Lord that would take up arms against their brethren, nay, they would not make any preparations for war . . . .

those whose actions have killed many can be forgiven by God . . .those who have felt no empathy towards their fellow man can change that . . . god doesn't care what social class you are in or what profession you are in, and what you've done . . .yea, everyone can repent and have a change of heart (with few exceptions).