The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Pseudonym wrote: December 1st, 2022, 9:08 am
Some questions:
#1. Are you an engineer? If so – what type?
#2. What specific explosives - placed strategically where would bring down both building as shown in the videos? Can you reference any experiements to demonstrate your theories?
#3. Do you believe in evolution?
#4. Do you believe that genetic engineering is a true and viable science based in demonstratable and repeatable experiments?

I am not at all concerned about what you believe. I am curious concerning your background and experience in deciphering empirical data.
I'm not an engineer, but I know many who are who were just as perplexed as to how three buildings fell at free-fall speed with only two planes.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

madvin wrote: November 30th, 2022, 8:44 pm
Pseudonym wrote: November 30th, 2022, 8:20 pm

For my individual understanding – Do you believe that no one has died from a virus common in bats – that for thousands of years never harmed any human could not possibly evolved a gain of function via evolution through genetic engineering or other means? Are you an expert in bio-genetic engendering? Or have you conversed directly with bio-genetic engineer?

As to 9/11 – do you claim it is a hoax that 4 hijacked commercial planes crashed on 9/11? That it is a hoax that two hijacked commercial planes crashed into each of the twin towers in New York City?
The hoax of 9/11 was that the planes (or whatever they were) did not bring the towers down. They couldn’t have. But rather strategically placed explosives throughout both buildings caused it, rather like a controlled demolition. How was building 7 explained?

Of course people have died getting sick and the resulting investigations show particles from dead or dying cells being present. But there is absolutely no proof that it is those particles (so called viruses) that MAKE one ill. No one gets sick by “catching” a virus. Despite the numerous experiments of proof that you do not get sick by direct contact or by contagion from one to another through the transference of particles they call viruses, people will believe it anyway. It is so ingrained in us it is nearly impossible for the majority of people to believe otherwise.
Some questions:
#2. What specific explosives - placed strategically where would bring down both building as shown in the videos? Can you reference any experiements to demonstrate your theories?
#4. Do you believe that genetic engineering is a true and viable science based in demonstratable and repeatable experiments?

I am not at all concerned about what you believe. I am curious concerning your background and experience in deciphering empirical data.
I am a simple follower and learner, not an expert.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

For my individual understanding – Do you believe that no one has died from a virus common in bats – that for thousands of years never harmed any human could not possibly evolved a gain of function via evolution through genetic engineering or other means? Are you an expert in bio-genetic engendering? Or have you conversed directly with bio-genetic engineer?

As to 9/11 – do you claim it is a hoax that 4 hijacked commercial planes crashed on 9/11? That it is a hoax that two hijacked commercial planes crashed into each of the twin towers in New York City?
The hoax of 9/11 was that the planes (or whatever they were) did not bring the towers down. They couldn’t have. But rather strategically placed explosives throughout both buildings caused it, rather like a controlled demolition. How was building 7 explained?

Of course people have died getting sick and the resulting investigations show particles from dead or dying cells being present. But there is absolutely no proof that it is those particles (so called viruses) that MAKE one ill. No one gets sick by “catching” a virus. Despite the numerous experiments of proof that you do not get sick by direct contact or by contagion from one to another through the transference of particles they call viruses, people will believe it anyway. It is so ingrained in us it is nearly impossible for the majority of people to believe otherwise.
Some questions:

A few years ago when I was researching this, when information on this was easier to find online and not being hidden and altered like it is today I stopped going down the rabbit hole eventually. This is after I was 100% convinced that we were being lied to.

Some of the supposed terrorists are still magically alive (I thought they blew up in those planes, but apparently not). I've watched engineering experts in documentaries prove that it was impossible for the towers to fall down the way they claim. I've watched other documentaries that proved the planes being used weren't the commercial planes that we were told hit the twin towers. I've seen massive amounts of evidence of 9/11 being hinted at prior to 9/11 in a card game, and tons of movies/tv shows. There is 0% chance of all of this being a happy coincidence.

I'll tell you why, I found out something that chilled me to the bone. The demon faces you are seeing in the smoke are real demons. In fact, according to several ex-Satanists, these demons were known by name and were called upon for human sacrifices. 9/11 was a massive human sacrifice for TPTB, that is the truth. You can deny it all you want, it doesn't change what happened. This is why I stopped looking into it. I realized that this is a spiritual war, and there is a very real fight many people are blind to, or choose to ignore.

So, you've got a choice. Open your eyes, take the red pill, and see what's really going on. The other choice is to take the blue pill and be coddled back to safety & security believing all of the gaslighting we are constantly being inundated under. The choice is yours.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

anonymous91 wrote: December 1st, 2022, 12:16 pm

Some questions:

A few years ago when I was researching this, when information on this was easier to find online and not being hidden and altered like it is today I stopped going down the rabbit hole eventually. This is after I was 100% convinced that we were being lied to.

Some of the supposed terrorists are still magically alive (I thought they blew up in those planes, but apparently not). I've watched engineering experts in documentaries prove that it was impossible for the towers to fall down the way they claim. I've watched other documentaries that proved the planes being used weren't the commercial planes that we were told hit the twin towers. I've seen massive amounts of evidence of 9/11 being hinted at prior to 9/11 in a card game, and tons of movies/tv shows. There is 0% chance of all of this being a happy coincidence.

I'll tell you why, I found out something that chilled me to the bone. The demon faces you are seeing in the smoke are real demons. In fact, according to several ex-Satanists, these demons were known by name and were called upon for human sacrifices. 9/11 was a massive human sacrifice for TPTB, that is the truth. You can deny it all you want, it doesn't change what happened. This is why I stopped looking into it. I realized that this is a spiritual war, and there is a very real fight many people are blind to, or choose to ignore.

So, you've got a choice. Open your eyes, take the red pill, and see what's really going on. The other choice is to take the blue pill and be coddled back to safety & security believing all of the gaslighting we are constantly being inundated under. The choice is yours.
You are so right. They intended a much bigger sacrifice - as I understand they tried for 30,000 but got just over 3k. The whole thing was a big satanic ritual.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: December 1st, 2022, 9:30 am I'm not an engineer, but I know many who are who were just as perplexed as to how three buildings fell at free-fall speed with only two planes.
When I was a lot younger, and the news had interesting tidbits at the end, there was an old building (I think it used to be a hotel) that was going to be taken down in a controlled demolition (to prevent damage to anything around it). It was in Salt Lake City. When the building went down, it went straight down, collapsed on itself just like the towers did.

Logic dictates that planes could not have made that happen to the twin towers, especially when they flew into the upper parts of the buildings.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Judging from the history of epidemics that turned out to be duds---West Nile, bird flu, SARS, Swine Flu, come to think of it, all of them----I see no reason to jump to the conclusion that COVID is any different.

Every time one of these threatening clouds passes across the sun, all sorts of people in both the mainstream and alternative press make dire predictions, ranging from “this looks like a global pandemic,” to “the virus is a bio-weapon and will kill millions,” to the ever-popular, “this is THE BIG ONE.”

And then, when the dust clears, and the dud is exposed, amnesia about having made those predictions sets in.

From Jon Rappaport:
"Many people would turn purple and apoplectic at the idea that published genetic sequences could be con jobs, hustles, and giant errors. But very early on, in the 1980s, I discovered how researchers will toe the official line, out of fear. Imagine a mainstream researcher contacting the World Health Organization, or a premier medical journal, and saying: “Your genetic roadmap of Virus X…I’m not getting the same result. My map is completely different from yours. I’m not even sure I’m sequencing a virus. Will you examine my finding? We need more independent work. What the hell is going on?” Here today, gone tomorrow. That researcher would suddenly find himself out in the cold in his underwear. No perks, no publisher, no job, no reputation. And he knows this UP FRONT. So he keeps his mouth shut and swallows his objections. For instance, in 1987, I had a highly respected virologist tell me he KNEW there was a serious problem in calling HIV the cause of AIDS, but he and his colleagues were going to “take a pass on this one.” He saw the political landscape. He knew there was a rig-job in progress. The human implications of naming a meaningless item as the cause of illness and death? Did he even pause and think about that? Regardless, he shrugged and turned his attention to other matters. An overarching rule: the researchers who disagree with the forced consensus don’t get published in “respected journals,” so their colleagues and the public never hear about them.

"THE VIRUS is a fake propaganda idea that has traditionally been used to cover up vast crimes and the destruction of human life in ways that have nothing to do with germs. THE VIRUS is one of the greatest cover stories ever invented. I’ve explained how propaganda about viruses is made to stand in for corporate and government crimes that make people sick and kill them: contaminated water supplies; lack of basic sanitation; giant toxic agricultural farms; industrial poison-pollution; hunger; starvation; protein-calorie malnutrition; fertile farm land stolen from native people by corporations and governments; toxic medical drugs and vaccines; and now, in Wuhan and other Chinese cities, unprecedented mixtures of toxic air pollution, causing lung damage. The basic theme is: DON’T LOOK AT ALL THOSE CRIMES, JUST FOCUS ON THE VIRUS AS THE ONLY PROBLEM.

"This is sheer invention.

"Illness and death can come and do come from multiple causes. However, the public finds it hard to accept and understand this. Most people would rather seek out THE ONE THING that is the explanation. There is a deep psychological need to discover THE ONE. That is a reason why THE VIRUS cover story works so well. IT is portrayed as the single cause and the single evil. It is the psychological magnet to which all sorts of particles attach. This addiction has to be conquered. And this paragraph is a short version of what would be an 800-page book on the subject."

That's why it is so important to know the truth about "viruses".

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

madvin wrote: December 1st, 2022, 9:47 am

Some questions:

Permit me paraphrase his big worded meanings.

If you have not received credentials from the men of Babylon.

Then you know nothing.

So sit down and shut up.

Listen to the experts.

You will still know nothing.

But you will be happy.

Sir H

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

HVDC wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:35 am
madvin wrote: December 1st, 2022, 9:47 am

Some questions:

Permit me paraphrase his big worded meanings.

If you have not received credentials from the men of Babylon.

Then you know nothing.

So sit down and shut up.

Listen to the experts.

You will still know nothing.

But you will be happy.

Sir H
Well said Sir!

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus
A scientist who worked at a controversial research lab in China has claimed that COVID was a man-made virus that leaked from the facility, according to a report.

Andrew Huff, who worked for a New York-based non-profit that studied viruses, said COVID leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China two-plus years ago and blamed authorities for the “biggest US intelligence failure since 9/11,” Britain’s The Sun reported Saturday.

The lab has been at the center of fierce debates about the origins of COVID, with both Chinese government officials and lab personnel denying that the virus leaked from the facility.

Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, “The Truth About Wuhan,” that the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Sunain wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:46 pm Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus
A scientist who worked at a controversial research lab in China has claimed that COVID was a man-made virus that leaked from the facility, according to a report.

Andrew Huff, who worked for a New York-based non-profit that studied viruses, said COVID leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China two-plus years ago and blamed authorities for the “biggest US intelligence failure since 9/11,” Britain’s The Sun reported Saturday.

The lab has been at the center of fierce debates about the origins of COVID, with both Chinese government officials and lab personnel denying that the virus leaked from the facility.

Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, “The Truth About Wuhan,” that the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.
I'm skeptical.

Right when the public is getting back to normal.

Another disclosure to reinforce the weaponized virus narrative.

The all powerful military biolab community.

Fear us.

The next one will kill you all.

If you don't get vaxxed that is.

But thanks for posting.

Good information.

Sir H

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Sunain wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:46 pm Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus

Just another made up story.
Remember:
There need not be a real threat—only the illusion of a threat.

The illusion of a pandemic can be manufactured through fear and propaganda only.

The seed of fear is planted in the populace at an early stage, over time, it is built upon, progressed and exploited.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Interesting article on a company that is matching unvaxxinated patients with donors. (Pure bloods as we could call them)

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nonpr ... nts-donors

And here’s the donation website for these pure bloods: https://safeblood.ch/en/

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

DeSantis going after Covid shot manufacturers for false claims.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/05 ... ne-n669028

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

This is just horrific. If things like this don't wake people up, I don't know what will. Reminds me of the little boy stolen from his parents by the medical staff of St. Luke's hospital in Boise for zero reason.

Here's where we are today - if you want to butcher your baby as it is being born - go right ahead, no worries, no problem! In fact, we will praise you!! If you want to protect your baby from poisonous, deadly blood - you are a criminal, an unfit parent, and we will STEAL that baby away from you. Lord, Jesus, come quickly.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/nz-govt-t ... ing%20News

New Zealand health officials take custody of baby whose parents refused 'vaccinated blood' transfusion

ANDREW CHAPADOS
December 07, 2022

Parents in New Zealand who refused to allow their baby to take a transfusion of blood if it contained the COVID-19 vaccine now find the state in possession of their child after worldwide coverage of the story.

As reported by the Guardian, the baby boy is now in guardianship of his surgeon and cardiologist “for the purpose of consenting to surgery to address the obstruction and all medical issues related to that surgery, including the administration of blood,” said Justice Ian Gault, the judge presiding over the case.

New Zealand health authorities including the blood services sector have said that allowing :!: :!: :!: parents to refuse the transfusion would set a "dangerous precedent" and open up the door to patients making demands as to where their blood comes from, including whether or not it contains vaccines, as in this case.

The state will remain in guardianship over the boy until he recovers from his surgery, :x :x :x which is said to be January 2023 at the latest. The parents will not be punished further in terms of custody of the child.

While the open-heart surgery is said to be lifesaving, the father stated, “We don’t want blood that is tainted by vaccination.”

"We're fine with anything else doctors want to do," said the parent of the baby, just 6 months old, in an interview with a woman named Lizz Gunn.

During the same interview, the father says that authorities told him his say "was not a scientific say, it's your concern but not our concern." :x :!: :x

In an press conference in front of a crowd of protesters and reporters outside the courthouse, the mother commented on the need for "safe blood" while insisting on having the right as a parent to choose:

"We're desperate for an operation, but we need to have safe blood, that is our right, as a mother and as a voice for my baby," she remarked.

"They're saying we know what's best, we know what's good for your baby and we want to do it our way, and we are not even going to talk to you," a spokesperson for the parents said in the press conference.

"We're going to go into the court and we're going to try and get somebody from the court to gang up with us, effectively," the woman claimed of the health officials. "[We'll] make you do what we want to do, because we're going to show you we're the boss," she continued.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Business being shut down on Dec 2, 2022 for not following illegal mandates for a fake pandemic, being enforced by law enforcement:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1600305187721138176

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Dude, it's like they just turned off the light switched... gone.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

This head turning happens in all the videos and is characteristic of a sudden dramatic disruption of the brain.

The report says heart attack but like EU soccer players what do they usually reach for when that happens?
You guessed it! Their chest, where their heart is.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

HVDC wrote: December 4th, 2022, 4:15 am
I'm skeptical.

Right when the public is getting back to normal.

Another disclosure to reinforce the weaponized virus narrative.

The all powerful military biolab community.

Fear us.

The next one will kill you all.

If you don't get vaxxed that is.

But thanks for posting.

Good information.

Sir H
I agree.

The virus narrative is very suspicious. There is very strong evidence to suggest that the virology science is based on a giant hoax. This is why they actually need to inject people to do their depopulation crime.

The real plague is the "vax." That's what will kill billions.

Strong immune system and some simple cures until people develop the faith to be healed is the answer.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Some questions:

I think madvin is spot on regarding both 9/11 and viruses.

The virus thing (terrain theory vs germ theory) was definitely a difficult one to process at first due to how propagandized we all are (I had to re-educate myself), but it makes a lot of sense if you actually deep dive into the truth. (1) (2) (3)

Regarding 9/11 - that the towers were taken down by explosives, and that the government narrative is false - I'm actually surprised it's still being debated on this forum. Look into WTC 7.

"Are you an engineer?" - are you not familiar with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth? They are only one of many sources that exposed the truth about 9/11. It sounds like maybe you haven't really researched this topic. Unfortunately the truth is becoming more and more obscure, but it's out there.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Obeone wrote: December 11th, 2022, 8:21 am
Strong immune system and some simple cures until people develop the faith to be healed is the answer.
Spreading misinformation again I see. How dare you!

Fauci tells viewers the best immunity they can get
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5009217/ ... -infection
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on December 12th, 2022, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

What Brian and madvin said.

Look, ma! No planes!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WiIRyCezCb3H/

Bonus:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6HGcQaa0ibry/

Bookmark them, folks! Show your friends who still live in denial.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

marc wrote: December 11th, 2022, 9:51 pm What Brian and madvin said.

Look, ma! No planes!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WiIRyCezCb3H/

Bonus:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6HGcQaa0ibry/

Bookmark them, folks! Show your friends who still live in denial.
Thanks.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

creator wrote: December 11th, 2022, 3:25 pm. Unfortunately the truth is becoming more and more obscure, but it's out there.
I haven't seen any.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Holy smokes! Read the comments on this video from the many embalmers who posted.

https://youtu.be/EFjW56RLymw