The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
NowWhat
captain of 100

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by NowWhat »

I'm impressed that Brian had the hoax figured out in March, 2020. I do get a lot of my news on this forum.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Anyone who was alive in 1976 and remembers 1976 should have known.

1976: "The great swine flu epidemic that's sweeping the world and threatens to kill half the population... "

2020: "The great covits pandemic that's sweeping the world and threatens to kill half the population ..."
dc

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

David13 wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:23 am Anyone who was alive in 1976 and remembers 1976 should have known.

1976: "The great swine flu epidemic that's sweeping the world and threatens to kill half the population... "

2020: "The great covits pandemic that's sweeping the world and threatens to kill half the population ..."
dc
The great vax "pandemic" that will actually kill half the population (or so).

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Obeone wrote: November 19th, 2022, 2:17 pm...
Completely unrelated side note, I really love your avatar picture! I'm gonna use it on my Facebook profile pic one of these days. Do you happen to have a larger file size?

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

marc wrote: November 19th, 2022, 4:43 pm
Obeone wrote: November 19th, 2022, 2:17 pm...
Completely unrelated side note, I really love your avatar picture! I'm gonna use it on my Facebook profile pic one of these days. Do you happen to have a larger file size?
Attachments
Jesus and the Earth.jpg
Jesus and the Earth.jpg (84.93 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

And now Harvard has joined the ranks of experts warning us that the vaccine (which isn't really even a vaccine) is more deadly by far than Covid.
https://yournews.com/2022/09/24/2420967 ... han-covid/
covid-shot.jpg
covid-shot.jpg (71.76 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
We're so damned lucky to be surrounded by demonicrats! (or is it just damned?)
California’s new law silences doctors and gives government a monopoly on scientific truth
https://pacificlegal.org/californias-ne ... s-doctors/

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Look at the background of December 2020 General Conference. Do you feel inspired yet?

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2020/12/7 ... le-renlund
https://religionnews.com/2020/12/08/mor ... hing-back/

"Wearing a face covering is a sign of Christlike love"

A similar christian gathering: https://nofilmschool.com/2014/07/is-eye ... -us-to-see

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

RTStone
captain of 10

Post by RTStone »

Vision wrote: October 30th, 2022, 8:29 am
I gave the following comment on this youtube video: When my church leaders said we should follow wise government leaders, and that the shot was a "Godsend", and urged us all to take it, and wear masks, I resigned my membership of over 60 years. It was the best decision I ever made. Most of my family think I've gone off the deep end. I follow Christ and do not put my trust in the arm of flesh.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

NowWhat wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:07 am I'm impressed that Brian had the hoax figured out in March, 2020. I do get a lot of my news on this forum.
The hoax has been going on for a lot longer than 2020. But I'm thankful for Brian creating a place of refuge to navigate through all the signs of the times.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FoundMyEden wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:10 pmThe hoax has been going on for a lot longer than 2020. But I'm thankful for Brian creating a place of refuge to navigate through all the signs of the times.
Thanks.

We've been discussing a variety of hoaxes on this forum since 2005. :twisted:

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Here is an interesting piece of information:

Bluetooth codes detected in "vaxed" people. Also in people who took PCR test. Also in the graves of people who died in 2021-2022.

By the looks of it, self-assembling passive Bluetooth nano transmitters are being injected via vax and PCR.

Watch the video:
Short 32-minute documentary shows Dr. Pedro Chavez Zavalo, the president of the World Health and Life Coalition (COMUSAV), using an electromagnetic frequency meter on a sample of people in Mexico who had taken COVID ‘vaccines’ and comparing them to unvaccinated people. Magnetism was detected in the jabbed sample. Graphene oxide was detected in all of the COVID vaccine specimens, but none of the companies listed it on their labels. A cell phone with a Bluetooth application collected Media Access Control (MAC) codes when it was near people who had received COVID jabs. People who took PCR swab tests also triggered a Bluetooth response, but at a lower level. Bluetooth codes were also detected in a cemetery among people who died in 2021 and 2022. Researchers believe graphene can be transmitted through sexual intercourse and kissing.

https://needtoknow.news/2022/11/bluetru ... equencies/

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

It just occurred to me that only 8 of the 15 received the jab which is as close as you can get to 50%.

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/4/29 ... hurch-news

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

marc wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:06 pm It just occurred to me that only 8 of the 15 received the jab which is as close as you can get to 50%.

On the day that those 8 were vaccinated, the jab was only available to people 70 and over. The other 7 were not eligible until the age group went down. I would guess that all or most of those remaining 7 were vaxxed as soon as they qualified.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on November 28th, 2022, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

marc wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:06 pm It just occurred to me that only 8 of the 15 received the jab which is as close as you can get to 50%.

He was one of eight senior church leaders who received a first dose of the vaccine that day, soon after it became available in Utah to those older than 70.
Do you know for sure they didn't put their arm out the next day? Are the others living in UT too, or other states where it was released on different days? Was it just a propaganda stunt anyway and they just picked the most influential of the 12 and gave them saline for the photoshoot before they go talk about it and promote the investments? Just thinking stuff outloud.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:16 pm

He was one of eight senior church leaders who received a first dose of the vaccine that day, soon after it became available in Utah to those older than 70.
Do you know for sure they didn't put their arm out the next day? Are the others living in UT too, or other states where it was released on different days? Was it just a propaganda stunt anyway and they just picked the most influential of the 12 and gave them saline for the photoshoot before they go talk about it and promote the investments? Just thinking stuff outloud.
The others were not yet 70, so they were not allowed to get the vaccine until later. Remember the whole age bracket thing? My sister jumped the queue because she is a schoolteacher and they were offered they jab early, no matter their age. She boasted of being “so blessed” because she got it earlier than many others her age...on our Stake FB group.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I forgot about the 70+ age group. Thanks.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

I am not a medical expert – certainly not a heart surgeon. I have learned that in order to live in a highly complex society that it is wise to learn to trust experts. I am also an old, retired guy that was exposed to COVID prior to so called vaccine era. My immune system proved to be sufficient, and I did not develop any symptoms of concern – nor did I pass COVID on to anyone else. As it turns out my natural immunity quickly generated proper antibodies. These antibodies in myself and others were what was used to create the COVID shot. My personal research taught me that despite political rhetoric that the shots are not vaccines.

What the shot does is provide mRNA, which is a genetically engineered RNA message that provides your cells with instructions for how to make the S protein found on the surface of the COVID-19 virus. With these proteins in place on the COVID-19 virus you own immune system should generate the needed antibodies to defeat the virus. By definition a vaccine provides a weak virus that your body can use to generate the needed antibodies.

There are problems with the shot. One is if your immune system rejects the mRNA message. Another is if your immune system fails to produce the antibodies. These problems are exacerbated if someone has already been infected with the virus. Statistically, receiving the shot after infection it is low to have any problems and many professionals believe, especially in high risks cases – that the shot is worth the risk. As with almost everything in life – there are always exceptions.

Once I had been infected – I presumed that I could take chances with exposure more than most and help others in need that were suffering. Though I have been exposed many times to variants I have not tested positive since my initial recovery. I believe it is foolish and unproductive for myself and others to be required to have the shot. Never-the-less I had the shots in order to travel abroad. I have not suffered any problems.

I have become convinced that our government has over-reached it authority and infringed on personal rights. I believe if there is a conspiracy – it is a conspiracy of over-reach and not a conspiracy that no one died of COVID. I am skeptical of how many died of COVID verses dying with COVID from another cause. I do trust that there are high risks populations and I do believe those at high risk are well defined. But I believe it is possible for a low-risk individual to become quite sick and even die. I believe that high risks individuals can still get sick and even die after been given the shot.

I also believe that the COVID-19 virus was genetically engineered in a lab in China funded in part by USA funds under the direction of Dr. Fauci and our own CDC. I am very concerned that under the evidence and worldwide experiences over the last few years that more research is not being released concerning those responsible. I am also concerned that there are alleged at least 12 new billionaires in the USA because of funding of the so-called virus. I speculate that some of our politicians and medical professionals profited excessively from COVID. I believe such ought to be tried for treason if such was the case.

Finally, I do not believe that those clamoring it is “ALL” a conspiracy (hoax) as well as those taking political and monetary advantage have helped much at all – and that such has only added to confusion, doubt and divisions in our society. I am also concerned that there is more yet to come concerning this matter – most of which will not be good or helpful.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

If t one doesn’t believe this is a total hoax, it’s because one has been exposed to the propaganda that is on the news every night of every day of every year. It’s so powerful that being steeped in such a contrived control of disinformational output, one cannot help but be infected. So the only way out is to remove oneself from the propaganda. Completely. Then you have a chance.

Not only has this been as grand a hoax as 9/11, it runs even deeper, in that it relies on the nearly century old lie that a virus is something to be feared.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

madvin wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:55 pm If t one doesn’t believe this is a total hoax, it’s because one has been exposed to the propaganda that is on the news every night of every day of every year. It’s so powerful that being steeped in such a contrived control of disinformational output, one cannot help but be infected. So the only way out is to remove oneself from the propaganda. Completely. Then you have a chance.

Not only has this been as grand a hoax as 9/11, it runs even deeper, in that it relies on the nearly century old lie that a virus is something to be feared.
For my individual understanding – Do you believe that no one has died from a virus common in bats – that for thousands of years never harmed any human could not possibly evolved a gain of function via evolution through genetic engineering or other means? Are you an expert in bio-genetic engendering? Or have you conversed directly with bio-genetic engineer?

As to 9/11 – do you claim it is a hoax that 4 hijacked commercial planes crashed on 9/11? That it is a hoax that two hijacked commercial planes crashed into each of the twin towers in New York City?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Pseudonym wrote: November 30th, 2022, 8:20 pm
madvin wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:55 pm If t one doesn’t believe this is a total hoax, it’s because one has been exposed to the propaganda that is on the news every night of every day of every year. It’s so powerful that being steeped in such a contrived control of disinformational output, one cannot help but be infected. So the only way out is to remove oneself from the propaganda. Completely. Then you have a chance.

For my individual understanding – Do you believe that no one has died from a virus common in bats – that for thousands of years never harmed any human could not possibly evolved a gain of function via evolution through genetic engineering or other means? Are you an expert in bio-genetic engendering? Or have you conversed directly with bio-genetic engineer?

As to 9/11 – do you claim it is a hoax that 4 hijacked commercial planes crashed on 9/11? That it is a hoax that two hijacked commercial planes crashed into each of the twin towers in New York City?
He believes that viruses don't exist and that people get sick for other reasons - never a virus. He can explain the details of his beliefs better than I can, obviously.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

The hoax of 9/11 was that the planes (or whatever they were) did not bring the towers down. They couldn’t have. But rather strategically placed explosives throughout both buildings caused it, rather like a controlled demolition. How was building 7 explained?

Of course people have died getting sick and the resulting investigations show particles from dead or dying cells being present. But there is absolutely no proof that it is those particles (so called viruses) that MAKE one ill. No one gets sick by “catching” a virus. Despite the numerous experiments of proof that you do not get sick by direct contact or by contagion from one to another through the transference of particles they call viruses, people will believe it anyway. It is so ingrained in us it is nearly impossible for the majority of people to believe otherwise.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: June 20th, 2022, 11:46 pm The parallels between the church, Celine Dion, and Justin Bieber advocating for the vaxx are just amazing.

First off, Celine and Justin have both delayed their upcoming concerts, due to paralysis and spasms from the vaxx:

Celine.jpg
Justin.jpg

Some highlights from this article: https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-the- ... ne/5783700
On May 19, 22, Celine Dion confirmed what everyone feared about her health:

“I’m so sorry to have to change the dates of the European tour again; the first time it was because of the pandemic, now it’s because of my health,” said the singer, now 54 years old.

“To be honest, I’m looking forward to it, but I’m not quite ready yet…” “There’s something major. These famous spasms are starting to become extremely worrying.“
According to the British tabloid “The Daily Express”, Celine Dion was suffering from dystonia. A pathology that is characterized by muscle contractions, occurring involuntarily and prolonged.

In short, all these comments confirm the high probability of a post-vaccination neurological disease, evoking the case of Mauricette suffering from Creutzfeldt-Jakob or a related disease.

What was even more shocking and denied for a while was that Celine Dion had been a tenacious advocate of the experimental injection to the point of imposing the vax on her concert audience. She really believed in it and was a victim of her belief!
How can artists, far from real medicine and probably too close to journalistic delusions imposed by laboratories eager to sell, enter into this manipulation to the point of finally losing their lives, in any case already their life as an artist.
After Celine, Justin Bieber
A second example was revealed in the evening of June 10th 2o22

Agence France-Presse:

“Justin Bieber had hosted a concert in favor of covid pseudo vaccines on June 27, 2020 organized by Global Citizen Ursula with the support of Ursula von der Leyen, president of the European Commission, Melinda Gates, president of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations (Gavi), Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, or Derrick Johnson (president of NAACP).”

The young Justin Bieber had, like Celine, asked his concert audience for a triple vaccination.

Remember that this is a 28-year-old pop star – who has 539.2 million followers on social networks. We can imagine the capacity of influence of these stars themselves manipulated by Big Pharma and / or affiliates.

He had already experienced a warning about injections, after the complications of his wife Hailey who despite her young age had suffered a stroke possibly post-vaccination.
Lots of familiar phrases and names in there. "Global Citizen", Melinda Gates of Gavi and then the NAACP. The church is on board with global citizenship, Gavi ($1.5M and $20M to UNICEF for COVID vaxx), and the NAACP ($9M). And both Celine Dion and Justin Bieber were, like the church, requesting that attendees to concerts (or Temple Square Christmas events) be "vaccinated". The church required that even 5-year-olds be vaccinated, since they were "eligible".

From the UN site, home of Agenda 2030 that the church embraces:
https://www.un.org/en/academic-impact/g ... itizenship
Global Citizenship
Global citizenship is the umbrella term for social, political, environmental, and economic actions of globally minded individuals and communities on a worldwide scale. ...Promoting global citizenship in sustainable development will allow individuals to embrace their social responsibility to act for the benefit of all societies, not just their own.

The concept of global citizenship is embedded in the Sustainable Development Goals though SDG 4: Insuring Inclusive and Quality Education for All and Promote Life Long Learning, which includes global citizenship as one of its targets. By 2030, the international community has agreed to ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including global citizenship. Universities have a responsibility to promote global citizenship by teaching their students that they are members of a large global community and can use their skills and education to contribute to that community."
Goodbye, America, if these people get their way.

nelson.jpg

Can anyone deny that all these dots form a line pointing to the New World Order? In the church, we've actually got Jesus Christ tied to the New World Order. This state of affairs is just damnable.

2 Thessalonians 2
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Hailey Bieber has just found an apple sized cyst on her ovaries. As if a stroke wasn't enough.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

madvin wrote: November 30th, 2022, 8:44 pm

The hoax of 9/11 was that the planes (or whatever they were) did not bring the towers down. They couldn’t have. But rather strategically placed explosives throughout both buildings caused it, rather like a controlled demolition. How was building 7 explained?

Of course people have died getting sick and the resulting investigations show particles from dead or dying cells being present. But there is absolutely no proof that it is those particles (so called viruses) that MAKE one ill. No one gets sick by “catching” a virus. Despite the numerous experiments of proof that you do not get sick by direct contact or by contagion from one to another through the transference of particles they call viruses, people will believe it anyway. It is so ingrained in us it is nearly impossible for the majority of people to believe otherwise.
Some questions:
#1. Are you an engineer? If so – what type?
#2. What specific explosives - placed strategically where would bring down both building as shown in the videos? Can you reference any experiements to demonstrate your theories?
#3. Do you believe in evolution?
#4. Do you believe that genetic engineering is a true and viable science based in demonstratable and repeatable experiments?

I am not at all concerned about what you believe. I am curious concerning your background and experience in deciphering empirical data.