Julie Rowe amazingly close after all

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Julie Rowe amazingly close after all

Post by kirtland r.m. »

As in, I see the earthquake on the Wasatch Front happening early morning around 4-4:30 am until about 6-6:30 am with aftershocks. Earthquake took place at 7:09 A.M.

I see a warm sunny day with rain and an unexpected cold front that brings in a quick snow fall to the valley the night before. I see green grass and patches of melting wet snow, wet grass, no ice, no sleet, no shoveling. I see melting snow and wet roads from rain. (Take a look at a.m. and afternoon Salt Lake forecast) https://www.ksl.com/weather/forecast I see that the Wasatch Wake-up is a literal wake-up call. Several people are awakened as they feel the trembling of the earth beneath them and items fall around them. I see startled faces and excitement. I see scrambling for glasses, flashlights(kirtland comment, it was still dark), shoes, and clothes. I see affects at the airports, the campuses, the highways, the airbases, the real estate along I15 etc., crashing glass buildings. I see a wake-up earthquake with reports of aftershocks for several days. I see hospitals,schools, college campuses and housing affected and I see a wake-up that leads to a media whirlwind and a domino effect.

I see power outages, help needed, rescues, and escapes. I see faith shaken and faith awakened. I see hearts softening and healing happening. I see refugees, rescue, service, repair and replenishment. I see shelves shaking and emptying and charity extended.

I see that as expected, Wasatch Earthquake is yet a warning shake that will wake up several who are disaffected, disenchanted, distracted and disengaged. http://julieroweprepare.com/what-is-the ... h-wake-up/

She may have gleaned this information from others experiences, whatever the case, she got very, very close, very close.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe amazingly close after all

Post by GrandMasterB »

lol. The only thing she got right is that the earthquake literally woke me up from my sleep.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

GrandMasterB wrote: March 18th, 2020, 9:03 pm lol. The only thing she got right is that the earthquake literally woke me up from my sleep.
I'm not defending her but she got the magnitude of the quake very close. Didn't she predict 5.6? Also the time of year, late spring, morning. The damage levels she seems to have overstated. If she did have a vision then she might have seen more to come. I never used to believe in life like visions because well I had never had one. Then 2 or 3 years ago I did have a life like vision of something that would happen two days later. In my vision I was sitting on the corner of my bed putting on my socks. Out in the hallway I saw an ominous looking spider. I hesitated then I went to kill it but it got away. End of vision. Then two days later I was sitting on the corner of my bed putting on my socks. I saw the exact same spider on the exact same path. But this time I did not hesitate. I leapt up traveling through the air and came down on that spider with the palm of my hand, obliterating it. So now I believe in visions.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

What nonsense.

A broken clock is right 2 times a day.
dc

Niyr
captain of 100

Post by Niyr »

"So what I see is, depending on where you are, the epicenter and what’s being reported, is a 6.6 to a 7, the epicenter being in Salt Lake, centralized at the U of U and the hospital up there. As it goes out from there, with different shifting on the fault lines, anywhere from a 5.5 to a 5.6 directly on the Wasatch."

She predicted about a full point+ higher than it actually was, which is way off, as was her prediction of the epicenter. She also predicted snowfall the night before and melting snow on the roads.
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:49 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: March 18th, 2020, 9:03 pm lol. The only thing she got right is that the earthquake literally woke me up from my sleep.
I'm not defending her but she got the magnitude of the quake very close. Didn't she predict 5.6? Also the time of year, late spring, morning. The damage levels she seems to have overstated. If she did have a vision then she might have seen more to come. I never used to believe in life like visions because well I had never had one. Then 2 or 3 years ago I did have a life like vision of something that would happen two days later. In my vision I was sitting on the corner of my bed putting on my socks. Out in the hallway I saw an ominous looking spider. I hesitated then I went to kill it but it got away. End of vision. Then two days later I was sitting on the corner of my bed putting on my socks. I saw the exact same spider on the exact same path. But this time I did not hesitate. I leapt up traveling through the air and came down on that spider with the palm of my hand, obliterating it. So now I believe in visions.

Kenco
captain of 10

Post by Kenco »

Julie Rowe is mentally unstable, always has been. I would never read or listen to a word she has to say, no matter how “right” her predictions are. She is apostate and pure evil.
Listen to the Prophet, he knows the way!

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

She didn't get anywhere near right on this.

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

Post by Lord of my dogs »

mirkwood wrote: March 19th, 2020, 8:34 am She didn't get anywhere near right on this.
How so what did she miss?

I wonder where she was standing in her vision? Maybe there was glass falling. Have you inspected 100% of the damaged areas, can you perceive and understand exactly the vision of another? No.

It would be Christ like to say a small prayer for her and ask that the Evil that posses her now be lifted from her.

Can you even imagine the Evil that would try to take down any Watchman on the tower?

I am not a follower of Julie, never the less I can have charity for her plight, the same as I can have for you.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

So I remain in contact with quite a few Julie Rowe followers.... from what I understand Julie has said this is just the wake up to the wake up. To be clear I AM NOT a Julie Rowe follower. I just happen to run into people who are associated with her.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

John Tavner wrote: March 19th, 2020, 9:05 am So I remain in contact with quite a few Julie Rowe followers.... from what I understand Julie has said this is just the wake up to the wake up. To be clear I AM NOT a Julie Rowe follower. I just happen to run into people who are associated with her.
“A wake up to the wake up”. Bahahahahaha JR and her followers are an endless source of amusement.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

The way to tell if she got it right is look back at what she actually said. The time she predicted the 'wasatch wakeup' was on the Brian Hyde show, May 3, 2016.I will add my comments in red. If you want to say this earthquake was the wasatch wakeup, lets see how it compares;

She said this:
“My understanding right now is that this interview is the last opportunity I have to publicly testify and witness of Jesus Christ, testify of his plan and warn our brothers and sisters there is a very imminent earthquake about to happen on the Wasatch front. I’ve been shown and told this is my last opportunity to do a live interview before the EQ happens.She said this would be here last opportunity to do a live interview, that was false. She did one later in the year) After that EQ happens, which is happening very soon, I’m going to get hit by a whirlwind of media. So I want to thank you for the timing of this interview.”?This was false.

“I have been given permission to be very bold today, to let you know we have some very imminent things coming upon us in a matter of days.This earthquake was almost 4 years later, so if you're saying this was the earthquake she 'saw', she was wrong about this It’s a very overwhelming message and a very divisive message because it’s a sifting message.”

“for a long time the veils been very thin to me so the ministering angles or my guardian angels have been letting me know the EQ is soon, and about week half or 2 weeks ago that message changed to imminent.Imminent, she said later 'any day'. This earthquake was 4 years later. Now obviously that’s relative in the lords time, what I see is literally imminent as in could be any day.”

“I see it being a 6.6-7.0 at the epicenter”This was wrong.This earthquake was 5.7

“No longer are we a free people, pretty soon by cunning design of the adversary and those who work with him on this planet, they are very soon going to enact some of their plans they’ve been planning for decades to enslave the American people in ways that are absolutely unimaginable, everything from debtor’s prisons to other types of encampments.”4 years later, No debtors prisons or encampments exist.

“We’re looking at a good 2/3 of the earth (people) passing to the other side in the near future.”4 years later and we're still at over 8 billion people.

“I have been shown I’m losing a large majority of my friends and family to other missions.”Hard to tell. I think she has lost supporters.

“I have a very clear memory of it. Of not only agreeing to it, but helping design the plan and role I would play, I literally have a memory off begging the lord for the opportunity” (to share her message)

"I see a full, sunny day with relatively warm weather, actually a little bit unseasonably warm, and then kind of a late night, middle of the night, last minute cold front coming in where they don’t even really give a warning because it’s 3 in the morning, people are asleep. There’s a little bit of snow, and I see wet snow, so that the morning that people are awakened when the sun comes up after the aftershocks on that initial shake, about 6, 6:30 and people start coming outside in their robes and pajamas, kind of freaked out and they look to survey the damage in their areas, homes and neighborhoods, I see green grass, like a fresh, spring green grass, the roads are wet, there’s been no plowing, it’s wet roads and the grass is wet, not from frost, it’s wet from melting snow and rain, and then small patches of melting snow would be outside of the snow being water and wet. Very, very wet snow, barely turned to snow, most of it is rain and I don’t even remember seeing sleet, it’s not icy like that so much. There was no melting snow at all, can't remember when we had snow even, it was dry. The weather was nice, but it's March, we do have some nice days. She described spring in Utah, except we it was not light or wet snow at all. But no cold front came in at 3:00 am, we slept with our window open, so I know.

“That’s the initial wake up, not this year but later on year, year and half, an off the charts 9, 9.5, 10 EQ will come later.”There it is. This was supposed to be the 'initial wake up', but it was not a 6. to a 6.7. Also, the Wasatch front fault is not capable of a 9 or higher. She should have checked that before making that prediction.

" I saw several people displaced. Thousands of people displaced. Several deaths, and a lot of injuries. Power outages, anywhere from a few hours to 24 to 48, sometimes up to a couple of weeks depending on where people are located.Not this bad, there were no deaths, thankfully. Power was restored. I see damage at airports. Bingo, one right call. WE did have damage to the airport, from a broken watermain. I see damage at hospitals, campuses, elementary, middle and high schools as well as just about every college campus. Significant damage there in the Provo-Springville area, as far as the campus.Wrong. I think since I used to live there I recognize those things a lot more and it’s significant to me and my life. Then the epicenter of the Salt Lake area where it sort of splinters out from there. University hospital right there at the U of U. So, significant [damage]. And this is new information I’ve not been given permission to share previously. Essentially I was told to save it for this interview.No damage at the hospital, since she was wrong about the epicenter being there.

"We’ll make this our focus because this is the Wake up Warning, but I do see, if you’re talking just earthquakes, I go into a little more detail on some of the other radio shows that I’ve done, on my website, and others that I will do, each one is unique as you know; and in the books. But I see the Ring of Fire coming alive, earthquakes all over the planet, more of like we’ve seen but a massive scale, and then eventually both coasts and up through the Madrid fault line essentially making an inland ocean or waterway up through Missouri going up to the Great Lakes. That’s after a lot of other events. In the short term, I see a lot going on with the elections, and I’ve addressed those in other shows and maybe after this earthquake you can have me back on and we’ll go into more of that, because that will be imminent after the earthquake."None of this happened and it's been 4 years since she said it.

“In the short term I see a lot going with the election, maybe after the EQ Bryan, you can have me back on and we’ll go into that, because that’ll be imminent after the EQ.” (She does predict this year)Yep, she did predict the earthquake for 2016. She thought it was coming in May 2016. Then she started the backtracking to try to salvage her predictions.

“Joan of Arc is one of my heroes, and she’s a dear friend.”

“I’ve had several images come to my mind, I’ve been told and shown it will spred like wild fire, ther dominows are about to starts falaling and the whirl wiond. “

“This is an election like non other, in all the wrong ways.”

“Several assassinations are going to be made, attempted assassinations and full scale martial law.”No assassinations during the 2016 election or after. No martial law, full scale or smaller.

“We’re going to have the Chinese and the Russians and other members of the UN take over this county for a while, or try to.”Never happened.

“We’re talking any day”. (in responses to what “imminent” means)This is what she tried to bury, that she'd said 'we're talking any day'. IT never happened as she said it would, because she was wrong. She made a false prediction and some still can't accept it but want to salvage her position and reputation even now.

“I have some friends who have promised to help me get somewhere safely due to already how, increasingly so next year, how dangerous it will be for me to travel.”
I encourage anybody in Utah especially, some in Idaho but Utah especially along the Wasatch, if you have any kind of mirrors or things above your bed, things that could, you know, you’re asleep at 4, 4:30, 5 in the morning, and you were to be awakened with shaking, you would minimize anything that might fall and bump you on the head or something like that.It happened at 7:09 am. But, those who were asleep woke up to shaking, but not 4 or 5 AM

Bryan: What were some of the things that you observed in terms of the amount of damage? I mean, if this is a wake up, I’m guessing that this would not be an all-out, off-the-charts kind of quake.

Julie: Right. She agreed that it would be an all-out off the charts kind of quake, it was not.So what I see is, depending on where you are, the epicenter and what’s being reported, is a 6.6 to a 7,Wrong, it was 5.7 the epicenter being in Salt Lake, centralized at the U of U and the hospital up there.Wrong, it was the opposite end, out to the west and not in Salt Lake, it was west of Magna, which is very much west of Salt Lake City. As it goes out from there, with different shifting on the fault lines, anywhere from a 5.5 to a 5.6 directly on the Wasatch. You go into Sanpete, up the Rexburg area, into Cache valley and down where you are [St. George], you’re going to feel that. The tremors would be lighter, but if you get a 3.5, 4.5 you’re still going to feel that pretty well compared to what you’re used to.
False, it was not felt past Beaver Utah.
Bryan: …An earthquake happening along the Wasatch Front. Julie, when you say “imminent,” we’re not talking the 50 years like geologists say?

Julie: We’re talking any day. Like, soon. Any day.

Bryan: Given the weather patterns; I mean, you described the kind of weather that you saw, and just the weather patterns that we have seen throughout the state here within just the past few days… it’s really interesting.

Julie: A bright sunshiny day, I see kind of full sun almost, a bright sunshiny day, and a last minute unexpected cold front that comes through bringing a little bit of snow.
Again, it was dry no unexpected cold front or little bit of snow.

http://julieroweprepare.com/julie-rowe- ... h-wake-up/

She got one right, there was damage at the airport, but it was minor, not significant, and she got a partial, it came almost in the spring. She expected it in May. But it's clear from the huge elephant she missed in the room. Julie didn't see the Corona virus flu shutdown, which was a major event and she should have seen it, any of the dreamers and visionaries who want to claim they predicted this earthquake would have to have seen the Corona virus situation that was keeping all the people here in isolation, businesses shut, people staying home, all schools closed, no church services, temples closed, no sports events, the list goes on. How could she have missed that? If she really saw this in vision, she would have seen that.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

kirtland r.m. wrote: March 18th, 2020, 8:34 pm As in, I see the earthquake on the Wasatch Front happening early morning around 4-4:30 am until about 6-6:30 am with aftershocks. Earthquake took place at 7:09 A.M.

I see a warm sunny day with rain and an unexpected cold front that brings in a quick snow fall to the valley the night before. I see green grass and patches of melting wet snow, wet grass, no ice, no sleet, no shoveling. I see melting snow and wet roads from rain. (Take a look at a.m. and afternoon Salt Lake forecast) https://www.ksl.com/weather/forecast I see that the Wasatch Wake-up is a literal wake-up call. Several people are awakened as they feel the trembling of the earth beneath them and items fall around them. I see startled faces and excitement. I see scrambling for glasses, flashlights(kirtland comment, it was still dark), shoes, and clothes. I see affects at the airports, the campuses, the highways, the airbases, the real estate along I15 etc., crashing glass buildings. I see a wake-up earthquake with reports of aftershocks for several days. I see hospitals,schools, college campuses and housing affected and I see a wake-up that leads to a media whirlwind and a domino effect.

I see power outages, help needed, rescues, and escapes. I see faith shaken and faith awakened. I see hearts softening and healing happening. I see refugees, rescue, service, repair and replenishment. I see shelves shaking and emptying and charity extended.

I see that as expected, Wasatch Earthquake is yet a warning shake that will wake up several who are disaffected, disenchanted, distracted and disengaged. http://julieroweprepare.com/what-is-the ... h-wake-up/

She may have gleaned this information from others experiences, whatever the case, she got very, very close, very close.
thanks kirtland r.m
I was trying to find, in my thousands of doc., that very part that you posted.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

John Tavner wrote: March 19th, 2020, 9:05 am So I remain in contact with quite a few Julie Rowe followers.... from what I understand Julie has said this is just the wake up to the wake up. To be clear I AM NOT a Julie Rowe follower. I just happen to run into people who are associated with her.
Typical Julie, to add another 'wake up' to the wake up, she had to because she knew she had not described what we experienced. So, her followers ought to at least wonder why she didn't predict the 'wake up to the wake up' until after the fact. Was it not significant enough? Is the corona virus that's a pandemic and ruining our economy not worth her time to have 'seen' in vision? What a shyster Julie Rowe is. I can't believe anyone falls for her scam and I'm disgusted that people still try to prop her up. She runs a so called 'charity' and is still soliciting money, it's not innocent to keep propping her up, she's taking money from people.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

SPIRIT wrote: March 19th, 2020, 9:53 am
kirtland r.m. wrote: March 18th, 2020, 8:34 pm As in, I see the earthquake on the Wasatch Front happening early morning around 4-4:30 am until about 6-6:30 am with aftershocks. Earthquake took place at 7:09 A.M.

thanks kirtland r.m
I was trying to find, in my thousands of doc., that very part that you posted.
You mean the 'cleaned up' version? I posted the real thing, from her radio interview when she made this false prediction, the one which shows all the particulars she got wrong. Anyone who still believes Julie Rowe really can predict future events is a fool.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

just some things to think about before we judge others.

And just to let you know,
I'm NOT defending Julie Rowe. I could really care less about JR
or ANY of these other people that some are accusing of being false prophets.
I will also state - I AM NOT A FOLLOWER OF JR.
This isn't about her, it's about how we wish to view others
who have had dreams, visions, and NDE.

It seems that some think that just because someone has said something
and it doesn't come true, then everything they say is a lie.
and are labeled a liar, a deceiver, a fake, a fraud, etc. how ridiculous.
I hope the Lord has more tolerance with YOU.

1. NO ONE ever claimed these people were prophets, especially them. - so why are you ?
2. whoever said that ALL these dreams visions - whatever - need to be labeled as revelations from God.
3. Julie, Hector, Menet and others are NOT prophets - nor claim to be.
it's your false accusation of them.
4. Fact - Ordinary people can see the future sometimes through their dreams, visions, NDE whether you like it or not.
and by doing so, that doesn't mean they're prophets and have received some revelation from God; they're just dreams.
But also, maybe they are from God, who are we to say.

Why do so many want to accuse them and label them as a prophet.
If common people like myself, and my family for that matter
have dreams about the future and talk about it,
then I guess we're guilty of being prophets, come on ... "yep, I'm a false prophet"
"I've had dreams of the future and told others about them."
Some have come to pass - some haven't. but I'm, a false prophet.

you know
I find it interesting that particularly in this forum
so many have closed their minds to accepting other peoples dreams, visions, and NDE's.
especially when they're not supposedly from one in authority.

Dreams and Visions and Prophesying have played an important role in our church, and are part of our legacy; they're in our scriptures EVERYWHERE.
Where would our church be today without them !
"Joseph Smith's First Vision" , Lehi's Dream...

Before judging others ask yourself -
are you perfect ?
are you ALWAYS is tune with the Lords spirit so that he speaks
through you and EVERYTHING you say will happen ? NO
(I think that the prophets themselves sometimes even have
a hard time with that one.)
so don't expect it of others when their predictions about some disaster doesn't happen.
instead be glad that it didn't happen.
WE ARE ALL fallible not infallible.

People CAN and DO predict things and can see things before they happen.
DON"T judge people just because they have had a dream, vision, NDE, etc. or whatever,
and have tried to warn others about it.
If it doesn't happen - then ALL THE BETTER - NO BIG DEAL.
and if it does happen then aren't you glad that someone told you about it, and you listened and prepared for it.

We should all be more appreciative that someone is willing to tell us what they saw
at the risk of being cut down, ridiculed, and criticized by others.

There is two sides to everything,
but wouldn't it be very wrong
to assume that ALL NDE, visions, and dreams,
whether they be from members of the church,
or your bishop or even a church leader or from some non-member,
will come to pass and are from the Lord.
It's obvious that they are not all from the Lord,
because some things that some people have said have not happened.
Also many of these experiences differ in many different ways;
from how they saw the future, to the timing of when these things unfold.
So simply said they ALL can't be right or from the Lord.

Like most of you, I have read most of these dreams, visions,
and books about people that have had NDE
and talk about future events that they saw.
I myself believe that all these people, whether or not they be prophets,
members of the church or a non-member or just some guy like
Spencer, seem to be quite genuine and very sincere.
And I believe they really had this experiences and saw these things.
But that doesn't mean that ALL these things from ALL these people
are from the Lord and will happen and come to pass
the way that they saw it, or the way they say it will happen.

I personally believe that when a person has a NDE,
first of all it is very personal, tailored to them only
and how they see things.
But secondly, it could be a lot like a dream -
not ALL things we dream about come true. But some things do.
Most of us have had a dream and then later in the future
we see it comes true, or, it plays out in our lives the way we
saw it in our dream, or in some similar way.

Also though - NDE are very special.
And If the Lord wants to show someone visions of the future
while on the other side of the veil, then so be it.
Who am I to say that he hasn't ?
And just because it doesn't come from a member or some church official
doesn't mean that it's not true and will not happen.
"I will pour out of my Spirit upon ALL flesh"
"in the last days and they shall prophesy"

But I think we tend to believe from reading these experiences,
what we want to believe and how they can fit together with
other peoples experiences that we read, into our little puzzle
of what we want to see and how it can all fit into one big picture,
when perhaps it was never meant to.
I also think we tend to believe that because someone has had an
experience,(especially if it is a member) and sees the future then
predicts what will happen, that it has got to have come from God;
or when what they say does not happen, then we think, maybe
they have been deceived and have been listening to the wrong spirit.
or that the Lord has stayed his hand and that's why it didn't happen.
I believe, this simply is not true.
These visions, dreams, and NDE are what they are.
Some things will happen and some things will not.

Even though I truly believe that some of these things WILL happen
and that some of these people could see future events
and how and when they would happen;
there is one thing that we know for sure, and that is -
that everything will come to pass according to the scriptures,
and NOT exactly according to these NDE, visions, and dreams people have had.
I think the only mistake that someone could make is if we
are substituting them for our scriptures; believing more in them
and what they say about the future, than what the scriptures say.
The scriptures tell much of what the future holds if we will but read them.

The Acts of the Apostles and (Joel 2:28-32)
Chapter 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I am going to give it to her. I bet those who prepared are feeling good about their decision.

drtanner
captain of 1,000

Post by drtanner »

Elder Maxwell “It never ceases to amaze me how gullible the Latter-day Saints can be. Our lack of doctrinal sophistication makes us an easy prey for such fads.”

I think the easiest job in Utah would be a psychic. Any half educated guesser is counted as a having the ability to see the future and can gain a following.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

drtanner wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:46 am Elder Maxwell “It never ceases to amaze me how gullible the Latter-day Saints can be. Our lack of doctrinal sophistication makes us an easy prey for such fads.”

I think the easiest job in Utah would be a psychic. Any half educated guesser is counted as a having the ability to see the future and can gain a following.
Or possibly a General Authority of the Mormon Church. Members applaud every little thing you say as being prophesy and revelation. Nevermind the fact that you don't call it such, nevermind that it's never accepted by the Church the way revelation is supposed to be accepted by the church. Never mind the fact that your successor will probably reverse your policy decision 2 years later. Doesn't matter.Even if it's clear it's not, members will treat it as such eventually. (See the Missionary age change for reference). The less you actually reveal and prophesy, the more the members start creating prophesies and revelations out of your words out of a need to prove to others that modern revelation hasn't ceased. What a gig right? You need only your title and people folllow. Much easier than a psychic

You also get to maintain that there is no doctrine of infallibility, convince the entire membership to say the same thing while the membership internally actually , perhaps subconsciously, believes you to be infallible.

Plus, you get paid more than a psychic

GA > Psychic

edit: To those who don't read or think before responding(far too many of you out there) , this post is critical of MEMBERS. Not Leaders.
Last edited by Zathura on March 19th, 2020, 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Juliet wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:32 am I am going to give it to her. I bet those who prepared are feeling good about their decision.
I never believed her and I was prepared. I believed the prophets. You don't care about the truth, or you wouldn't giver her this.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

SPIRIT wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:28 am just some things to think about before we judge others.

1. NO ONE ever claimed these people were prophets, especially them. - so why are you ?
2. whoever said that ALL these dreams visions - whatever - need to be labeled as revelations from God.
4. Fact - Ordinary people can see the future sometimes through their dreams, visions, NDE whether you like it or not.
and by doing so, that doesn't mean they're prophets and have received some revelation from God; they're just dreams.

then I guess we're guilty of being prophets, come on ... "yep, I'm a false prophet"

you know
so many have closed their minds to accepting other peoples dreams, visions, and NDE's.

Dreams and Visions and Prophesying have played an important role in our church, and are part of our legacy; they're in our scriptures EVERYWHERE.

are you perfect ?
so don't expect it of others when their predictions about some disaster doesn't happen.

DON"T judge people just because they have had a dream, vision, NDE, etc. or whatever,
and if it does happen then aren't you glad that someone told you about it, and you listened and prepared for it.

We should all be more appreciative that someone is willing to tell us what they saw

and how they see things.

Chapter 2

and they shall prophesy:
Telling us not to admit she's a false prophet, to not judge her, only enables her and others like her to continue to deceive.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

jmack wrote: March 19th, 2020, 11:04 am
SPIRIT wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:28 am just some things to think about before we judge others.

you know

are you perfect ?

and how they see things.

Chapter 2

and they shall prophesy:
Telling us not to admit she's a false prophet, to not judge her, only enables her and others like her to continue to deceive.
I really wonder who is more a "false prophet"

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54114&p=1009825#p1009825

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Um, no

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Michael Sherwin wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Today is the first day of spring, so the quake happened in winter.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Zathura wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:54 am
drtanner wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:46 am Elder Maxwell “It never ceases to amaze me how gullible the Latter-day Saints can be. Our lack of doctrinal sophistication makes us an easy prey for such fads.”

Or possibly a General Authority of the Mormon Church. Members applaud every little thing you say as being prophesy and revelation. Nevermind the fact that you don't call it such, nevermind that it's never accepted by the Church the way revelation is supposed to be accepted by the church. Never mind the fact that your successor will probably reverse your policy decision 2 years later. Doesn't matter.Even if it's clear it's not, members will treat it as such eventually. (See the Missionary age change for reference). The less you actually reveal and prophesy, the more the members start creating prophesies and revelations out of your words out of a need to prove to others that modern revelation hasn't ceased. What a gig right? You need only your title and people folllow. Much easier than a psychic

You also get to maintain that there is no doctrine of infallibility, convince the entire membership to say the same thing while the membership internally actually , perhaps subconsciously, believes you to be infallible.

GA > Psychic

edit: To those who don't read or think before responding(far too many of you out there) , this post is critical of MEMBERS. Not Leaders.
It's also an example of you taking a thread off topic to get your criticisms in against the church, the leaders and/or members. As you said, this time it's the members you are going after.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

jmack wrote: March 19th, 2020, 12:07 pm
Zathura wrote: March 19th, 2020, 10:54 am

GA > Psychic

It's also an example of you taking a thread off topic to get your criticisms in against the church, the leaders and/or members. As you said, this time it's the members you are going after.
Eh, maybe go and tell drtanner he took it off topic and I only responded to it? Or maybe criticize yourself for derailing further by talking about me?Or maybe acknowledge that I was one of the few people constantly defending the church and it's leaders for WEEKS during the lgtbq craze? Nah. You'll just continue to follow me from thread to thread and criticize me and refuse to call out your teammates for the aame thing you attack others for. Your anger and resentment is sad to watch .Rules for me but not for Jmack. Seems like it hit another level today 👍👍