The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Allison
captain of 1,000

The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Post by Allison »

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Post by farmerchick »

Unless your dead......just saying....

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

here we go again...

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Did you guys watch the video?

This guy makes some very interesting and plausible arguments with regards to corona, and lays out many of the other problems with the vaccine industry/programs in quite the damning manner.

I highly recommend watching the whole thing. It’s worth the time.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lol naysayers on here ridiculing anti-vaxxers. Well you won't be laughing when you finally realise how dangerous they are, will you?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Davka wrote: March 1st, 2020, 8:01 am Did you guys watch the video?

This guy makes some very interesting and plausible arguments with regards to corona, and lays out many of the other problems with the vaccine industry/programs in quite the damning manner.

I highly recommend watching the whole thing. It’s worth the time.
My wife had it on yesterday before church. I don't know how far we got in it - at least an hour.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

"Despite Its Recent Warnings About “Vaccine Hesitancy”, WHO “Experts” Acknowledge that the Claims About the Safety and Effectiveness of Vaccines were never Proven to be True"
https://www.globalresearch.ca/world-hea ... se/5700984

Scroll down the article to view video statements made by World Health Organization 'experts' on vaccine safety.

Statsguy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Statsguy »

We face such a 'first world' dilemma. No one mentions the billions of lives saved from injury, deformation, and death due to the myriad of vaccinations that are readily available. We don't remember the horrors of polio, the deaths and injuries of rubella to pregnant mothers and newborns. We don't hear the sickening last breaths of children with diphtheria or whooping cough. Measles is one of the most contagious diseases known to man but due to basic herd immunity we hardly hear of a case - except for in communities where vaccinations are partly taboo. We don't think about the horribly painful deaths due to tetanus or the fear of small pox raging through our neighborhoods. We somehow even miss the pain of watching a grandparent suffer through a bad case of shingles or the itch of chicken pox.

I recognize there are small groups of people who are susceptible to injury due to a vaccine, especially those with genetic abnormalities but these are rare.

Even the 60% effectiveness of the flu vaccine saves millions of lives and billions of dollars every year in the prevention of hospitalizations. Big Pharma may have a bad rap but in most cases vaccines are not money makers , they are created and sold at the lowest cost that insurance is willing to pay. Those pharma companies that are even willing to create and market vaccines know they are a target for lawyers and lawsuits and so are always trying to improve both the effectiveness and safety the drugs they provide.

Just because there are car accidents and deaths doesn't mean we stop driving, we continuously try to improve and make life better, vaccines are the same. If we want to be angry at an industry the tobacco companies and vaping industries are still selling products they know kill people - and we just say hmm too bad people make bad choices.

What a odd world we live in.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Nearby public schools here are having their kids get prepared for the coronavirus by taking flu shots. Geez

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Statsguy wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 6:12 pm No one mentions the billions of lives saved from injury, deformation, and death due to the myriad of vaccinations that are readily available.
No one mentions the billions of lives saved by clean water before vaccines were ever invented, either. I wonder why (notwondering).

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

TylerDurden wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 7:46 pm Nearby public schools here are having their kids get prepared for the coronavirus by taking flu shots. Geez

ummmm......

that's even dumber than the sign HR from corporate made our office secretary print out and hang in the hall for the 3 of us to laugh at.

What exactly do they think washing your hands is going to do against a virus that is 100 times more virulent than the common cold? I mean, seriously - if you can get covid-19 from a fart, what on earth is washing your hands going to prevent?

Ok, sure: wash your hands. But you're still going to get this virus.

Our "problem" here in the U.S. is that we're not a totalitarian State that can weld people into their homes for weeks at a time, so this thing is going to spread. Our "saving grace" is that we have still have enough capitalism left that someone will probably come up with at least a treatment. Oh, and we don't poop on the floor. normally.

I'm more than a bit skeptical of a cure for a virus that is in the same family as the common cold (which they haven't cured either).

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

mudflap wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 8:24 pm
TylerDurden wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 7:46 pm Nearby public schools here are having their kids get prepared for the coronavirus by taking flu shots. Geez

ummmm......

that's even dumber than the sign HR from corporate made our office secretary print out and hang in the hall for the 3 of us to laugh at.

What exactly do they think washing your hands is going to do against a virus that is 100 times more virulent than the common cold? I mean, seriously - if you can get covid-19 from a fart, what on earth is washing your hands going to prevent?

Our "problem" here in the U.S. is that we're not a totalitarian State that can weld people into their homes for weeks at a time, so this thing is going to spread. Our "saving grace" is that we have still have enough capitalism left that someone will probably come up with at least a treatment. Oh, and we don't poop on the floor. normally.

I'm more than a bit skeptical of a cure for a virus that is in the same family as the common cold (which they haven't cured either).
The plot thickens! They are treating it with antibiotics, not antiviral medications. But the plot thickens even more than that. See here:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/bil ... y-a-virus/

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Allison wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 8:29 pm

ummmm......

The plot thickens! They are treating it with antibiotics, not antiviral medications. But the plot thickens even more than that. See here:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/bil ... y-a-virus/

interesting- and scary.

However, I take issue with anyone who says it hasn't killed as many as xyz disease: "the few who have been infected (~80,000) or have died (less than 2000) of the COVID-19 coronavirus." This is just round 1, folks. It hasn't mutated yet. don't get complacent. The things we know for sure:

- it is highly infectious. It has receptors that contain "a chance mutation" that contains 4 proteins from HIV. They think this is what allows it to attach so easily to human cells - some estimate it is 100 times more effective at infecting humans than the common cold. The previous paper I read said it was genetically modified, but the WHO pulled that paper (didn't want to blame China). The new one doesn't blame genetic modification, so that one is still out there. But all that aside, if it's not dangerous, why build a freaking hospital in 10 days? Why weld people inside their homes? Quarantine more than half the country (400M+ people) - They don't do any of that for the flu.
- We don't know the final kill rate. because folks are still catching it.
- there is no cure
- it can re-infect, and can kill you the second time
- extremely long asymptomatic phase (maybe as high as 42 days with no symptoms)
- 80% of the folks who get it end up with minor symptoms - a cough or a sneeze. 20% need hospital care. But again- this is round 1. We don't yet know the results of getting it a second time on a large scale.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Wow. They must have missed the study that proved that those who get the flu shot are 1. No less likely to get the flu than those who don’t and 2. 4x more likely to catch another non-flu respiratory virus. Stupid.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

mudflap wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 8:14 pm
Statsguy wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 6:12 pm No one mentions the billions of lives saved from injury, deformation, and death due to the myriad of vaccinations that are readily available.
No one mentions the billions of lives saved by clean water before vaccines were ever invented, either. I wonder why (notwondering).
Sanitation is the single biggest reason a lot of past diseases are not widespread anymore. The 2nd reason is better treatment after getting the disease. These are highly correlated with the reduction of the incidence of the diseases, and the the decline in the incidence in a lot of the diseases with vaccines started to decline well before the introduction of the vaccine.

There is also no control group anymore, other than the Amish. So it's not so easy to claim the eradication of certain diseases is primarily due to the vaccines for them.

There's also no good data on the effectiveness of many vaccines because there is either zero incidence or unknown incidence so it's not so easily proven that the vaccine even works on the populace as much as we would like to think.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Trucker wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 8:14 am
mudflap wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 8:14 pm
Sanitation is the single biggest reason a lot of past diseases are not widespread anymore. The 2nd reason is better treatment after getting the disease. These are highly correlated with the reduction of the incidence of the diseases, and the the decline in the incidence in a lot of the diseases with vaccines started to decline well before the introduction of the vaccine.

There is also no control group anymore, other than the Amish. So it's not so easy to claim the eradication of certain diseases is primarily due to the vaccines for them.

There's also no good data on the effectiveness of many vaccines because there is either zero incidence or unknown incidence so it's not so easily proven that the vaccine even works on the populace as much as we would like to think.
Del Bigtree actually goes through this in the video.

TLDR; for the newbies, I was pro-vax, simply because I had no reason to be otherwise- I *trusted* the *authorities* . Then my ex's sister got married to a guy with a sister in her 20's who was completely disabled by vaccines- got a big payout from VAERS and everything. And my ex started working at a pre-school for autistic children. I started thinking at that point. When my daughter "got autism" within a few days of a doctor's visit, I fell down the rabbit hole and became "100% anti-vax". We found out just how religiously Western medicine worships vaccines. It's literally a cult. After much prayer, my "mama bear" wife was inspired on what to do to "cure" her autism - yes, "inspired" - think "Alma Smith" style; and yes "cured" as in "a course of medical treatment used to restore health". Think "miracle". I have since come back from the brink, and an merely a vaccine skeptic at this point. I think vaccines *may* have a place in good health - but I think it's an extremely minor role, and is probably dangerous to a large portion of the population- maybe 40% or more should not ever get vaccines, due to genetic variances, among other reasons. I believe I'm well-read on both sides of the issue. I can back up my position "with science", but generally, these days I don't care enough to preach it - the open-minded folks can find it themselves. I'm an "Abishite Mormon" on this issue, and I no longer care about convincing those who don't want to know. No, I don't trust the government. Anyone who looks into this would know better.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

ummmm......

There are "cures" for viruses, plenty of them.

Just not in Western medicine.

BTW, for safer handwashing, use real soap, not that antibacterial stuff.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Here's a link to the weekly CDC, US Influenza Surveillance data: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#ILIActivityMap

The World Population is of the order of 7.8 billion.

The population of China is of the order of 1.4 billion.

The World population minus China is of the order of 6.4 billion.

4691 confirmed cases and 67 reported deaths (outside China) out of a population of 6.4 billion does not constitute a pandemic. 4691/6,4oo,ooo,ooo =0.00000073 = 0.000073 %

64 cases in the US which has a population of approximately 330 million is not a pandemic. (Feb 28 data): 64/330,000,000 = 0.00000019 = 0.000019 %

As for the regular 'garden variety flu'...
The CDC Influenza Surveillance report from January 18, 2020:
The latest FluView surveillance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that as of January 18, 2020, there have been 15 million cases of flu, 140,000 hospitalizations, and 8200 deaths in the US this influenza season.
What greater purpose is served by creating these 'health issue panics'? I suspect MONEY is somewhere in the mix.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... on/5705063

Being subjected to constant stress over which the organism has little or no control wears out the immune system. Being constantly in 'fight or flight' mode compromises the individual's ability to function productively at any level.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

buffalo_girl wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 11:30 am Being subjected to constant stress over which the organism has little or no control wears out the immune system. Being constantly in 'fight or flight' mode compromises the individual's ability to function productively at any level.
yes on all of it but especially this. "psy-ops".

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I would no hesitation at all to believe were I to find out there's proof that:
1. it was created in a lab
2. there were many versions
3. it was released on purpose
4. it was a test (actually multiple tests)
5. there were multiple brainwashing experiments (thank you media!), many, many more than with SARS and ebola
6. certain billionaires made a killing in the stock market because of it
7. if not this time, in the future, or with another "even MORE deadly virus"--there will be a vaccine "discovered" to work against it (with no scientific evidence it works), and the public outrcy against those that don't receive it will be like nothing we've seen yet; most likely a special trojan horse one or such

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Bumping this.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Here we are at the threshold of a voluntary march into the slaughterhouse chute. I heard two older ladies (80's) talking about 'taking the shot'. One said "I'll take it." The other said, "I'm not going to be a guinea pig."

Links to an Interesting alternative protection:

Who knew!? Ivermectin can treat and prevent covid?

I can't embed the first video, but this is the one before a Senate Committee on use of Ivermectin. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/pierre-k ... 32yXl.html

This youtube video shows how to dose yourself with Ivermectin from a vet supply source.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

These suspicious shots do seem to be the end goal of all the fear mongering the last year+.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: September 4th, 2021, 3:52 pm These suspicious shots do seem to be the end goal of all the fear mongering the last year+.
They may end up being the McGuffin themselves. Because once you get them, you are added to a tracking ID which you will have to use on your smartphone in over a hundred countries... it is being introduced slowly and surely, without real debate. In some places, it's just a card, but that will change. Elsewhere they already talking about making it wearable.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: September 5th, 2021, 3:54 am
Thinker wrote: September 4th, 2021, 3:52 pm These suspicious shots do seem to be the end goal of all the fear mongering the last year+.
They may end up being the McGuffin themselves. Because once you get them, you are added to a tracking ID which you will have to use on your smartphone in over a hundred countries... it is being introduced slowly and surely, without real debate. In some places, it's just a card, but that will change. Elsewhere they already talking about making it wearable.
PSY OPS “fact-checking” that seems to really be covering up legitimate concerns - denies covid shots have tracking. Yet…

”… Even before Covid-19, a variety of companies and nonprofits had been promoting the benefits of digital and biometric IDs. The need for a speedy and comprehensive vaccination campaign has further emboldened them, to the point that privacy and data security campaigners are increasingly discomfited. In May, after the executive director of ID2020, a sprawling alliance of organizations pushing for digital IDs, wrote a white paper calling for electronic “immunity certificates” for Covid-19, one of the group’s advisers quit, writing in her resignation email that the alliance just wanted to “promote decentralized identity solutions at all costs.”

… Simprints’ reader was first deployed in the field in 2016, in partnership with nongovernmental organizations in Nepal and Bangladesh. A pilot study conducted in poor neighborhoods in Dhaka found the biometric approach increased the number of women getting regular maternal health care by 38%. With the aid of an additional $2 million grant, Simprints expects to reach 1 million mothers and children across Bangladesh by 2022. Already, the company’s solution has been employed in 12 countries in Asia and Africa; every health-care worker sent out by Ethiopia’s health ministry, for instance, now packs a Simprints scanner.

… Privacy campaigners worry that even biometric ID protocols that appear robust on paper can break down in the face of real-world corruption and disorder. In India, companies are forever pushing to access personal information linked to Aadhaar, according to Raman Chima, Asia policy director of Access Now, a digital-rights advocacy group. “They want your financial transaction history, or they want to be able to sell you health insurance,” he says. The Aadhaar database has already been hacked once, and its data has been leaked on several occasions. Using its biometrics to conduct an immunization drive will risk further breaches of privacy. State authorities can too easily transmute biometric vaccination records into immunity passports and use them to restrict the liberties of people—a prospect Elizabeth Renieris, the ID2020 adviser who resigned, called “beyond dystopian”…”

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020 ... biometric/