News about Chad Daybell (and Lori Vallow)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: News about Chad Daybell (and Lori Vallow)

Post by Silver Pie »

😮 😮

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

inho wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:45 am This is old news already, but since I had missed this, maybe others had also.

Chad Daybell has been excommunicated.

https://www.courttv.com/title/10-29-21- ... ds-church/
Somehow I got it in me little brain to send him a copy of my March 8 stuff in a small photo album, with a blank last page. While in transit the 38th President passed away, and inspired me little poem for the last page. It’s posted here somewhere.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BroJones wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:36 am They seem to be very old posts I was glad to hear this from choosetruth
JR doesn’t live in Johnson county and has been in UT the past week dropping her son off at the MTC. I know her personally and she hasn’t had contact with Daybell in over a year. Unquote
Yes, Julie Rowe has distanced herself from Chad. I just checked her FaceBook, the one she has that advertises her energy sessions. Wow! Her most recent posts have tiktoks showing off her string bikini, posts about “drinks” with her new husband, and an energy class on “getting your sexy back”. Is this the same woman? Do people still take her seriously?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Lori's competency has been restored

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Judge Steven Boyce ordered Lori Vallow Daybell “is restored to competency and is fit to proceed” in the Idaho murder case. He did not provide other details about her treatment or mental condition.
She is scheduled to be formally arraigned in court next week and both Lori and Chad Daybell are set to stand trial together early next year.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm
BroJones wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:36 am They seem to be very old posts I was glad to hear this from choosetruth
JR doesn’t live in Johnson county and has been in UT the past week dropping her son off at the MTC. I know her personally and she hasn’t had contact with Daybell in over a year. Unquote
Yes, Julie Rowe has distanced herself from Chad. I just checked her FaceBook, the one she has that advertises her energy sessions. Wow! Her most recent posts have tiktoks showing off her string bikini, posts about “drinks” with her new husband, and an energy class on “getting your sexy back”. Is this the same woman? Do people still take her seriously?
Hahaha....for todays version of to tell the truth.....which one is the real Julie Rowe....1, churchy Molly mormon doomsday visionary? 2 distraught youtube person filming in her car while old husband divorces her? or number three bikini clad sexy energy healer, drinking whatevers on tap with the new hubby? maybe she has multiple personalities? Seriously she is mentally unstable...like alot of the crew she hung out with....

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

farmerchick wrote: March 4th, 2022, 12:21 am Does anyone think that chad and lori used antifreeze to poison Tammy, Alex, third ex husband or kids? I just saw a 20/20 investigation about a mother who killed her husband and son and tried to kill one of her daughters (who survived but has brain damage) by slipping a little anti freeze in coca cola over a few days. Antifreeze is tasteless and kills the organs in the body. Anti freeze is supposedly hard to detect in toxicology especially if they aren't looking for it. A little blood foam is usual around the mouth after death. Seems like the perfect poison to use if one is into undetected murder of your spouse. It will be interesting to see what the prosecution will say is Tammy's cause of death.....
I don't know how they killed them, but apparently police told the Daybell kids that Tammy's cause of death was asphyxiation.
Alex is a strange case because his death was ruled natural and it was a blood clot in the lung, I think. And he had symptoms of shortness of breath for a few days beforehand. So as weird as it is, it seems that he actually did die of natural causes. Unless they figured out a way to create blood clots. We didn't talk about those a whole lot before covid and he died right before covid started.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Elizabeth wrote: April 11th, 2022, 7:19 pmShe is scheduled to be formally arraigned in court next week and both Lori and Chad Daybell are set to stand trial together early next year.
Next year? That's 3/4 of a year away!

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Wolfwoman wrote: April 11th, 2022, 8:29 pm
farmerchick wrote: March 4th, 2022, 12:21 am Does anyone think that chad and lori used antifreeze to poison Tammy, Alex, third ex husband or kids? I just saw a 20/20 investigation about a mother who killed her husband and son and tried to kill one of her daughters (who survived but has brain damage) by slipping a little anti freeze in coca cola over a few days. Antifreeze is tasteless and kills the organs in the body. Anti freeze is supposedly hard to detect in toxicology especially if they aren't looking for it. A little blood foam is usual around the mouth after death. Seems like the perfect poison to use if one is into undetected murder of your spouse. It will be interesting to see what the prosecution will say is Tammy's cause of death.....
I don't know how they killed them, but apparently police told the Daybell kids that Tammy's cause of death was asphyxiation.
Alex is a strange case because his death was ruled natural and it was a blood clot in the lung, I think. And he had symptoms of shortness of breath for a few days beforehand. So as weird as it is, it seems that he actually did die of natural causes. Unless they figured out a way to create blood clots. We didn't talk about those a whole lot before covid and he died right before covid started.
Apparently the death certificate, before all of the investigations and all of that occurred, says that she died of a cardiac event and pulmonary edema. But the Daybell kids were told that she died of asphyxiation after the autopsy was done. I don't really know what all of this means. But if it was asphyxiation, then wouldn't it mean that Chad smothered her with a pillow or something?? I don't know what the evidence was for the "cardiac event" and "pulmonary edema".

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

The death penalty is going to be sought for both of them. Any thoughts on this? My thoughts are they must know something big the rest of us don't.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

tdj wrote: May 8th, 2022, 3:44 pm The death penalty is going to be sought for both of them. Any thoughts on this? My thoughts are they must know something big the rest of us don't.
I am surprised at all the condemning evidence that’s been released. I’m sure they have more. Chad and Lori really seem to have believed that God was going to cover their tracks with earthquakes and all.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

tdj wrote: May 8th, 2022, 3:44 pm The death penalty is going to be sought for both of them. Any thoughts on this? My thoughts are they must know something big the rest of us don't.
Yeah, I think there is a lot of incriminating evidence too. Kids buried in his backyard. Text messages, cell phone pings, etc.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I just hope the judge will allow court tv inside the courtroom for the trial. I've never rubbed elbows with high profile killers like this before and have been absolutely hooked to this case from day one.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lori Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell will be tried together in January, judge rules
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Daybell Case Published at 1:21 pm, May 26, 2022 | Updated at 1:32 pm, May 26, 2022
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/05/l ... dge-rules/
ST. ANTHONY — The murder trial for Lori Vallow Daybell will now be held with Chad Daybell’s after a judge issued a decision Thursday delaying the start date until early next year.

In a 12-page ruling, Judge Steven Boyce granted the prosecution’s request to continue Lori’s jury trial from Oct. 11, 2022 to Jan. 9, 2023.

“This is a death penalty case. The discovery volume is extraordinary. Defendant’s defense team has only recently been fully assembled and has expressed concerns with the ability to be fully prepared to defend their client in October,” Boyce wrote. Lori’s previous attorney was removed from the case in December.

Prosecutors argued in written court filings and during a hearing last week that witnesses and evidence in both cases are the same and it will be more cost-effective to hold one trial as proceedings are expected to last ten weeks.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

The latest timeline in the Lori and Chad Daybell murder case
EastIdahoNews.com staff
Daybell Case Published at 2:40 pm, May 29, 2022 | Updated at 2:41 pm, May 29, 2022
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/05/t ... rder-case/

It starts pre-2019 and the last entry reads:
On May 2, prosecutors announce they will pursue the death penalty against Lori and ask Boyce to keep her trial together with Chad’s. Boyce issues a response on May 26 reaffirming the trials will be held together in January 2023.
Nothing actually new going on.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The phrase “the discovery volume is extraordinary” says a lot. We have seen and heard some of this evidence, but I’m sure they are saving a lot for the trial.

Chad and Lori really seem to have been so deluded that they felt they didn’t need to cover their tracks, because God would destroy all the evidence along with putting the world into chaos, while they walked the beaches of Hawaii waiting for Jesus to pick them up.

I’m not trying to be mean, it’s just that this is an amazing example of doomsday beliefs gone horrendously wrong. I personally have some beliefs that your average Mormon doesn’t share, but it certainly hasn’t led me to grandiosity or criminal activity.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Did everyone catch Lori Vallow smiling at the press from the car? She is something else. I won't say what.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2022/08/16/ ... rand-jury/

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

OCDMOM wrote: August 17th, 2022, 4:21 pm Did everyone catch Lori Vallow smiling at the press from the car? She is something else. I won't say what.

She also did a lot of smiling and smirking in the courtroom. She also appeared less than thrilled some of the time, but she certainly seemed like she is glad to be on camera again.

I wonder if she still believes God is going to get her out of all this. Belief can be a very powerful thing.

NummyMilkBottle
captain of 10

Post by NummyMilkBottle »

OCDMOM wrote: August 17th, 2022, 4:21 pm Did everyone catch Lori Vallow smiling at the press from the car? She is something else. I won't say what.

It's pure evil. She is under the devil's influence. Sad

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

NummyMilkBottle wrote: August 17th, 2022, 5:10 pm

It's pure evil. She is under the devil's influence. Sad
She's definitely under the devil's influence. She's possessed by evil spirits.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

I am watching Suzanne Freeman's interview on Hidden True Crime youtube channel. I was shocked to learn that Julie Rowe held some kind of energy healing Zoom session with the topic "Zombies" on April 30, 2022. Zombies! What was she thinking when she used that word? I don't know what is her definition of a zombie, it might be something totally else than what Chad and Lori believe, but still. That is a loaded word now.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Here is a link to the interview mentioned above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gHGVIyvd0&t=4805s

Part two is next Friday.

Julie Rowe, now Barnett, is a dumpster fire, but still has some followers. She recently posted bikini and tattoo photos (of herself) on TikTok. Yikes!

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

I am very curious about what is Julie's take on "zombies". If anyone knows, please share. She used to be against the idea of zombies. This is the video, where Eric and Julie go through Chad's beliefs and Julie declares them all to be false, but then gives her version of them, which is almost the same as Chad's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_FVvMuN5eQ#t=08m00s
It is crazy if she has now adopted Chad's concept of zombies. But it is Julie, so crazy things do happen.

Scooter
captain of 50

Post by Scooter »

inho wrote: August 28th, 2022, 12:05 pm I am very curious about what is Julie's take on "zombies". If anyone knows, please share. She used to be against the idea of zombies. This is the video, where Eric and Julie go through Chad's beliefs and Julie declares them all to be false, but then gives her version of them, which is almost the same as Chad's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_FVvMuN5eQ#t=08m00s
It is crazy if she has now adopted Chad's concept of zombies. But it is Julie, so crazy things do happen.
With her, who knows. Can she make money off of it? If so, yes, she believes in zombies

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I saw all that smirking and just can't wrap my head around how someone can smirk knowing their babies are dead? She's looking much more haggard then her beauty queen days isn't she? And WHY did she have her hair styled like a Yorkie? So many questions.