News about Chad Daybell (and Lori Vallow)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ndjili
captain of 100

News about Chad Daybell (and Lori Vallow)

Post by ndjili »

Looks like another false prophet has had his chickens come home to roost. This is a pretty horrible looking story though. For those who don’t know, Chad Daybell is Julie Rowe’s publisher. He’s Hector Sosa’s publisher. Claims to have his own “spiritual gifts” and NDE’s. He’s also one of the main people behind AVOW.
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/12/p ... us-danger/

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: News about Chad Daybell

Post by Sarah »

Once someone starts purposely lying to get gain, it seems those chains just get thicker and tighter. So sad.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

That doesn't sound good for the children. I wonder why they disappeared.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

So sad :cry:
I don't know if a happy ending is possible anymore, but let's pray for that.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Into all of this come another case, this one in Arizona.

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/chand ... mily-fight

In which one Charles Vallow of Texas what shot and killed in a family fight. How are these two connected? This is where my reporting comes into play. It turns out that Charles Vallow is Lori Vallow's father and that both of them have lived in both Texas and Chandler, Arizona at the same addresses. So these two events would it seems be in some way connected.

All of this of course take us back to Julie Rowe who it was reported on the local radio here in Kansas this morning was interviewed by the Johnson County (Kansas) Sheriff as to what, if anything, she might know of her publisher's, Mr. Daybell location as well as that of the children.

A strange case to be sure which I will admit is only tangentially connected to the church in any way but one worth keeping an eye on.

ChooseTruth
captain of 100

Post by ChooseTruth »

gkearney wrote: December 21st, 2019, 9:53 am

All of this of course take us back to Julie Rowe who it was reported on the local radio here in Kansas this morning was interviewed by the Johnson County (Kansas) Sheriff as to what, if anything, she might know of her publisher's, Mr. Daybell location as well as that of the children.
This is a flat out lie. Either the press has it wrong or you’re making it up. JR doesn’t live in Johnson county and has been in UT the past week dropping her son off at the MTC. I know her personally and she hasn’t had contact with Daybell in over a year.

A simple google search would allow one to know both things are not true based on her address and social media.

http://julieroweprepare.com/spencer-goes-on-a-mission/
Last edited by ChooseTruth on December 21st, 2019, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

ChooseTruth wrote: December 21st, 2019, 10:50 am

This is a flat out lie. Either the press has it wrong or you’re making it up. JR doesn’t live in Johnson county and has been in UT the past week dropping her son off at the MTC. I know her personally and she hasn’t had contact with Daybell in over a year.
All I am able to relay is what the local Kansas City media is reporting. Her organization is listed as having a Kansas address and is registered in Kansas

ChooseTruth
captain of 100

Post by ChooseTruth »

gkearney wrote: December 21st, 2019, 10:53 am
ChooseTruth wrote: December 21st, 2019, 10:50 am

All I am able to relay is what the local Kansas City media is reporting. Her organization is listed as having a Kansas address and is registered in Kansas
Please link the media. It seems rather odd that such a thing would be reported on. jR is virtually unknown in the KC area other than by a handful of church members. It would not seem to be worthy of reporting. Is the media reporting on all the other people the police are allegedly questioning? What radio station? Most will also post on their website their news stories.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

I'd like to get the theory straight (and recap for those who don't want to read the article):

* Daybell had an affair, maybe ongoing, with Vallow (unproven).
* Daybell had his wife killed (unproven, but body has been exhumed for autopsy).
* Daybell marries Vallow within weeks of his wife's suspicious death (fact)
* Vallow's children go missing (fact).
* Daybell and Vallow continually lie about her children's whereabouts (fact, verified several times by the police)
* As search warrants were being executed, Investigators determined that Vallow and Daybell had abruptly left their home and Rexburg (fact)

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: December 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm I'd like to get the theory straight (and recap for those who don't want to read the article):

* Daybell had his wife killed (unproven, but body has been exhumed for autopsy).
* Daybell and Vallow continually lie about her children's whereabouts (fact, verified several times by the police)
* As search warrants were being executed, Investigators determined that Vallow and Daybell had abruptly left their home and Rexburg (fact)
Is there a document available showing Daybell remarried?

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

The Airbender wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:08 pm
Mahalanobis Distance wrote: December 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm I'd like to get the theory straight (and recap for those who don't want to read the article):

Is there a document available showing Daybell remarried?
https://www.ksl.com/article/46694123/po ... ous-danger

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Just saw this on Facebook. It's not looking good.

https://www.facebook.com/1648359052/pos ... 7/?app=fbl

Sorry to those who don't have Facebook. I'm on my phone but I may be able to post the text later if someone can't view it.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

These are the fruits of those that embrace doctrines of devils and preach anti-Christ doctrines:

Murder (physical or spiritual)
Conspiracy to get gain
Lying and deception
Accompaniment of evil spirits
Excommunication from God’s church
Kicking against the pricks
Rebelling against God
Dragging many away from the truth
Adultery

Congratulations Rowe, Smith, Daybell, Sosa, Littlebear, the whole Prepare a People organization, Stroud, Snuffer, Spencer...
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on December 21st, 2019, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Meili wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm Just saw this on Facebook. It's not looking good.

Sorry to those who don't have Facebook. I'm on my phone but I may be able to post the text later if someone can't view it.
The link took m to a girl playing the fiddle?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

gkearney wrote: December 21st, 2019, 9:53 am Into all of this come another case, this one in Arizona.

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/chand ... mily-fight

In which one Charles Vallow of Texas what shot and killed in a family fight. How are these two connected? This is where my reporting comes into play. It turns out that Charles Vallow is Lori Vallow's father and that both of them have lived in both Texas and Chandler, Arizona at the same addresses. So these two events would it seems be in some way connected.
According to the fb post Meili linked, Charles was Lori's husband, not father. So Lori and Chad are married and both of their ex spouces died unnaturally.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:35 pm These are the fruits of those that embrace doctrines of devils and preach anti-Christ doctrines:

Murder (physical or spiritual)
Conspiracy to get gain
Lying and deception
Accompaniment of evil spirits
Excommunication from God’s church
Kicking against the pricks
Rebelling against God
Dragging many away from the truth
Adultery

Congratulations Rowe, Smith, Daybell, Sosa, Littlebear, the whole Prepare a People organization, Stroud, Snuffer, Spencer...
That is extreme including stroud and spencer in there. Those two don't make money at all off of what they have or did do.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Meili wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm Just saw this on Facebook. It's not looking good.

For those who haven't read the Facebook post:
It is written by sister of Charles. She tells that there were four people in the house when Charles was killed: Lori, Lori's brother Alex (who is claimed to kill Charles as self-defence) and the two kids who are now missing.
Maybe the kids know something about the death that Lori and Alex don't want to tell and that is why something has happened to them.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

I don't know Chad Daybell or anything about this but this is crazy. It's like some movie.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

inho wrote: December 21st, 2019, 3:14 pm

For those who haven't read the Facebook post:
It is written by sister of Charles. She tells that there were four people in the house when Charles was killed: Lori, Lori's brother Alex (who is claimed to kill Charles as self-defence) and the two kids who are now missing.
Maybe the kids know something about the death that Lori and Alex don't want to tell and that is why something has happened to them.
That shines a tremendous light on what is going on. I wonder who killed Alex on 12\12?

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

Murder (physical or spiritual) Mountain Meadows, Blood atonement
Conspiracy to get gain Secret finances, billions of dollars hidden away
Lying and deception Hiding church history, telling half truths
Accompaniment of evil spirits So called polygamy revelations
Excommunication from God’s church Excommunicating those who don't go along with the brethren
Kicking against the pricks Continued priest-craft by the leaders of the church
Rebelling against God Follow us and stay in the boat
Dragging many away from the truth Teaching the commandments of men
Adultery Polygamy, polyandry
Yeah that sounds about right.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:37 pm

The link took m to a girl playing the fiddle?
Here you go:

This story is about my grandson Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow. Born here in Lake Charles, LA. My beloved brother Charles and his wife Lori adopted him in 2013.
He’s a beautiful, intelligent 7 y/o with the biggest heart, most beautiful smile & has life challenges of a level 2 boy on the Autism spectrum. Early intervention allowed him to flourish beyond all expectations. Lori was a wonderful, loving, attentive mother. Things started changing over the past 18+ months when Lori began spending all her time with a new religious group, that we refer to as a “cult.” She eventually deserted my brother & JJ for 2.5 months early this year. Charles did his best to save the marriage, of which she had no interest. On July 11, 2019 in Chandler, AZ, Charles went to Lori’s home (which he paid for) to get JJ & take to school. She and her brother Alex were there. Alex shot Charles twice in the chest killing him, claiming self-defense. 4 people were there that day. Lori, Alex and these 2 missing children. Alex mysteriously passed away on 12/12 & these two children haven't been seen since September 23rd. Worse still, Lori already remarried and the wife of her new husband Chad Daybell, mysteriously died on October 19th, in Rexburg, ID. I'm posting this and articles related to the case begging anyone who believes in justice to please share my post. Help us shed light on this. Someone out there knows something but doesn't know how all the pieces fit together. Help me connect them with the police so we can bring justice to my brother and the other victims. Please join us in prayer that we find JJ & Tylee alive. Please like and share this to help bring the truth to authorities. Please feel free to dm me with questions about the provided links.

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/12/p ... dLFhbldL_E

A follow up story with pics of the adults but no new info.

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

One poster in the Facebook thread said they'd joined FLDS? Sister of Lori's dead husband said a "cult".

If FLDS, authorities could consider South Dakota FLDS compound in Black Hills near Pringle.

Too many coincidental deaths in this story, the 17 year old girl's father a year ago, Charles in July, Alex on 12 Dec, Tammy Daybell in October.... then Chad and Lori married weeks after Tammy's death, and the 2 children not seen nor heard from by relatives or in school since 23 September. So sad of a story.

Yep, will be on 20/20, 48 hours, a Netflix movie, and Forensic Files II soon. Hope the kids have just been squirreled away and alive.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

BKColt wrote: December 21st, 2019, 10:07 pm One poster in the Facebook thread said they'd joined FLDS? Sister of Lori's dead husband said a "cult".
That is probably just a misunderstanding. It is one thing to be a prepper and to wait for a call-out to tent cities, and completely other thing to join FLDS. I guess that with 'cult' she refers to Chad and others of "Prepairing a People" network. Lori has been co-hosting a few podcast episodes for some "Prepairing a People" podcast.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Who here trusts that there are no dirty cops who would take away someone's kids? Who here trusts the media? Who here thinks a guy with a stash of prepping books is criminally minded?

Wake up. The CIA has been destroying people for decades. Are you kidding we still believe everything the news tells us to believe?

Does anyone know how the dark side works? They threaten your family if you don't fall in line.

Please wake up and stop listening to the fear mongers. Yes, these children "are believed to be in danger". By whom, the parents or the police?

CPS has been stealing children from good homes to traffic them for a long time now. How can anyone not see there is clearly a double motive in this carefully worded propaganda?