Day 1 short feather (ezra's eagle)

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Day 1 short feather (ezra's eagle)

Post by Primary Outcast »

What would you do in the first 24 hours if trump were to be impeached or assassinated?

I have about a 1 year food supply, but I would probably try to extend it to 42 months.

My wife won't let me get another gun, but I'd probably go get 2 more.

I'd get lots of diapers and baby stuff.

Maybe buy solar panels for my house.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: Day 1 short feather (ezra's eagle)

Post by Juliet »

It really helps to have a good relationship with your neighbors. Get some like minded friends in your vacinity.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

I would move. I am thousands of miles away from where I'd want to be if there is a social breakdown, so I'd immediately start getting to where I'd want to be.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Primary Outcast wrote: November 27th, 2019, 7:01 am What would you do in the first 24 hours if trump were to be impeached or assassinated?

I have about a 1 year food supply, but I would probably try to extend it to 42 months.

I don't think another assassination or attempt on the president means end of civilization. It would be horrible, but I don't expect full scale rioting, there would be some celebration by the extreme leftists and mourning by the general public, I think. I think you should look at your emergency storage and see what you are lacking. Maybe fill in some items by giving them as Christmas gifts to your family and yourself, if you'relacking.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Get up and go to work just like any other day.

bmtaylor05
Hi, I'm new.

Post by bmtaylor05 »

I would not freak out. I would have to remain calm. We have food storage. I don't know that the impeachment or assassination of a president would cause us to need to use that right away, but being prepared in every way should help. I've been following this prophecy that was analyzed by James T. Prout about Ezra's Eagle, but I'm trying to keep a steady head on my shoulders without going too far down the rabbit hole. If something happened then maybe I'd go back to that material and see what's next. However, bottom line is I have to follow the prophet and his counsel.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Noah built his ark before the rain came. I wouldn’t procrastinate.

I initially divided up my preparations into phases, one of them contingent upon when/if trump gets removed. But I was chastened by the spirit. Where was my faith? Was I basing my actions upon a sign? Needless to say, I repented and have been blessed greatly for acting on my faith.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Primary Outcast wrote: November 27th, 2019, 7:01 am What would you do in the first 24 hours if trump were to be impeached or assassinated?
Why would it matter if he's impeached? or do you mean "removed from office"?
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official from office; it is the equivalent to an indictment in criminal law, and thus is only the statement of charges against the official.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Brother B. wrote: November 27th, 2019, 10:18 am
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official from office; it is the equivalent to an indictment in criminal law, and thus is only the statement of charges against the official.
Yes I meant removed from office. However I think that the impeachment is blatant evidence of the deep state and government corruption which Moroni (or was it mormon?) said would be the precursor to our awful situation.

My wife says “we'll just be in the same boat as everyone else if something happens, so let's not get too worked up about it. We're doing what the prophet tells us to do so no need to go there extra mile”. I don't think any of us really comprehend how bad it could be though.

I think once trump is a short feather she'll be a little more willing to open up the wallet and hedge our bets.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Pray!

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Primary Outcast wrote: November 27th, 2019, 10:31 am
Brother B. wrote: November 27th, 2019, 10:18 am
Yes I meant removed from office. However I think that the impeachment is blatant evidence of the deep state and government corruption which Moroni (or was it mormon?) said would be the precursor to our awful situation.

My wife says “we'll just be in the same boat as everyone else if something happens, so let's not get too worked up about it. We're doing what the prophet tells us to do so no need to go there extra mile”. I don't think any of us really comprehend how bad it could be though.

I think once trump is a short feather she'll be a little more willing to open up the wallet and hedge our bets.
I think our awful situation is already exposed. I think you should listen to your wife. If you know you are deficient in some aspects, make them a priority, but don't go overboard like some of julie rowes supporters did.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

A one year food supply is plenty. Think of all the false predictions and "prophecies" just in the past 100 years. Even since I've been paying attention to this stuff (15 years), every Fall there was supposed to be an economic collapse, and every Spring was supposed to be a "call out". It's silly. Be sufficiently prepared temporally and spiritually, but there's no need to live life in fear as if the end of the world is soon.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

jmack wrote: November 27th, 2019, 8:01 am

I don't think another assassination or attempt on the president means end of civilization. It would be horrible, but I don't expect full scale rioting,
I think the right would revolt. I think there would be a lot of civil disobedience from people on the right which would result in hot confrontations, like Ruby Ridge but more widespread. I think Trump being assassinated would cause a permanent division.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Trucker wrote: November 27th, 2019, 11:00 am

I don't think another assassination or attempt on the president means end of civilization. It would be horrible, but I don't expect full scale rioting,
I think the right would revolt. I think there would be a lot of civil disobedience from people on the right which would result in hot confrontations, like Ruby Ridge but more widespread. I think Trump being assassinated would cause a permanent division.
There is already permanent division, and the right is so passive that the reaction will be a few words.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Vision wrote: November 27th, 2019, 11:19 am

There is already permanent division, and the right is so passive that the reaction will be a few words.
I think it will go hot, not just idealogical disagreements. I think there will be shooting and fighting. It will be a real civil war, not just between the states, but within communities, and families. That's what the scriptures say. I think Trump being assassinated would kick it off.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Saw a friend shortly after Hurricane Katrina hit his home and he gave some sound advice. Food storage cant be food you would rather die than eat. I didn't throw out my wheat and beans but I added more MRE, spaghetti, and granola bars.

Ask, if I was suddenly snowed in for a month and had to eat from my food storage, what would I wish I had?

Re guns, I have a whole bunch of guns and ammo. After the first couple you don't feel much safer. Personally I would recommend minimum:

.22lr practice rifle (250$) , Pistol ($500), Shotgun (300$), Bigger Rifle (500$), , Second pistol. ($400).

When an emergency strikes your wife and children will look to you for safety. You wont turn into Mike Tyson so don't be empty handed and helpless.

A little Cash, Food, and a carryable weapon will get your through most ordinary emergency's and if nothing else will help you sleep better at night knowing you are not helpless.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

I think there would need to be other factors for it to get to that, but I pray for our president's safety. He's made some real enemies but hopefully they will not be successful in their efforts to remove him from office, one way or another.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

I recently had a dream where I was on the street. It was past dusk and there were police barriers on some roads blocking my way home (but not completely, just a detour).

There were riots and smoke. I did not know the cause of the riots, but whatever it was, I was sorely tempted to join in - when the Spirit told me to get home! So I didn't participate. Then the dream ended.

This could be entirely metaphorical, or maybe just a crazy dream with no significance. Either way: it's a good idea to know when it is more important to be "home" than to riot.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: November 28th, 2019, 11:31 am I recently had a dream where I was on the street. It was past dusk and there were police barriers on some roads blocking my way home (but not completely, just a detour).

There were riots and smoke. I did not know the cause of the riots, but whatever it was, I was sorely tempted to join in - when the Spirit told me to get home! So I didn't participate. Then the dream ended.

This could be entirely metaphorical, or maybe just a crazy dream with no significance. Either way: it's a good idea to know when it is more important to be "home" than to riot.
Feeling the spirit in a dream.....
Think about that

Life is a trip

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

If you believe the prophecy and have read and prayed about it, then why would you be worried about the 6th short feather? The 5th short feather being removed from office is the one I’m worried about. 4&3 never obtain office and the eagle heads take office. They will rule with much oppression. Since there is 3 heads does it mean 12-24 years of oppression?

In order to be a leader we ourselves need to learn as much about all.

I don’t have any weapons.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Until I wrote 12-24 years out, I myself never wanted to admit the 3 heads might be 3 separate rulers. A few years ago I read James T. Prout interpretation and understood he clumps the heads up as one also. Now I read it straight from 2 Esdras chapter 11 & 12.

The 1st head will die a painful death in bed. The 2nd head will be killed by the 3rd head with a sword (weapon)

If I was going to place a civil war anywhere I would place it at the time when the 3rd head kills the 2nd head.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Bronco73idi wrote: November 28th, 2019, 5:21 pm

If you believe the prophecy and have read and prayed about it, then why would you be worried about the 6th short feather? The 5th short feather being removed from office is the one I’m worried about. 4&3 never obtain office and the eagle heads take office. They will rule with much oppression. Since there is 3 heads does it mean 12-24 years of oppression?

I’ve always interpreted the 5th/6th feathers as after the desolation of abomination...where the survivors of the burning are few in numbers and small in dominion. At this point those who remain, and are not of the covenant, will try to re-establish the government to the best of their ability. Unfortunately for them, it will be too late. The lion is awake, Zion is established, and the final destiny of this blessed land will be realized with Christ as the head figure. The complete cleansing and eradication of iniquity will come to fruition.

For me, it’s the removal of the 2nd feather that’s important. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th will be removed in close proximity to each other. Immediately after the 4th, the gadiaton robbers take control..and it will be nasty. The stout horn will have his day in the sun and the saints will be praying for time to hasten. So if you are waiting to make preparations until the second feather is gone, you might run out of time to acquire all you desire.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Doc wrote: November 29th, 2019, 4:55 pm

I’ve always interpreted the 5th/6th feathers as after the desolation of abomination...where the survivors of the burning are few in numbers and small in dominion. At this point those who remain, and are not of the covenant, will try to re-establish the government to the best of their ability. Unfortunately for them, it will be too late. The lion is awake, Zion is established, and the final destiny of this blessed land will be realized with Christ as the head figure. The complete cleansing and eradication of iniquity will come to fruition.

For me, it’s the removal of the 2nd feather that’s important. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th will be removed in close proximity to each other. Immediately after the 4th, the gadiaton robbers take control..and it will be nasty. The stout horn will have his day in the sun and the saints will be praying for time to hasten. So if you are waiting to make preparations until the second feather is gone, you might run out of time to acquire all you desire.
Though Christ is the ultimate head, the latter-day King of the re-established Kingdom is not Jesus. Read 2 Esdras chapter 13 -> This is what happens just after the fall of the Eagle.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Alaris wrote: November 29th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Though Christ is the ultimate head, the latter-day King of the re-established Kingdom is not Jesus. Read 2 Esdras chapter 13 -> This is what happens just after the fall of the Eagle.
That’s a great chapter! I wrote that in between patients and was in a hurry lol. I was trying to infer when the remnant members would be elevated and establish the next phase in the progression of the church itself. I did not intend to make it sound like it would be Christ Himself doing the work at this point, I apologize if it came off that way!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Doc wrote: November 29th, 2019, 7:20 pm
Alaris wrote: November 29th, 2019, 6:10 pm

That’s a great chapter! I wrote that in between patients and was in a hurry lol. I was trying to infer when the remnant members would be elevated and establish the next phase in the progression of the church itself. I did not intend to make it sound like it would be Christ Himself doing the work at this point, I apologize if it came off that way!
You and I are saying the short feathers opposite. I’m probably backwards lol

Let’s go your direction. Per 2 esdra 12:21 “Two of them shall perish, middle time approaching.” The 1st short feather JFK, 2nd short feather Nixon. “Four shall be kept until their end begin approach.” 3rd short feather Trump. When the 4th one leaves the office the 5th and 6th will never take office. The eagle 3 heads are after. “But two shall be kept until the end” 7th and 8th.

With this order I would put the 7&8 after the desolation of abomination. IMHO, The eagle heads oppression is what truly causes the desolation of abomination.

I do like where you are going with it, I think all prophecies from the many different prophets about the end times fit together like a puzzle. We have to piece them together.