"You Are Slave Property Of A Corporation Called The United States Of America"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "You Are Slave Property Of A Corporation Called The United States Of America"

Post by JohnnyL »

No matter how much it might be true, including 100%, you can't do much about it. It's like taxes. On some matters, courts will give no credence, no redress, no matter how clear and legal you make an argument.

I don't worry about those things.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: "You Are Slave Property Of A Corporation Called The United States Of America"

Post by Juliet »

I believe legally, you cannot be forced into a contract you do not put your will toward. We can make a huge difference by calling our country "The United States for America", which is correct. When they switch the "for" to "of", they are using terms to make our country a corporation.

The book of Mormon says God will fulfill his covenant to the seed of Abraham. If He doesn't, I don't see how anyone will maintain their freedom. Unless we somehow storm the Deep Underground Military bases and take off with their missiles, we are overpowered.

One reason to not get a state birth certificate is CPS cannot take your children away. Maybe we need to have notarized documents of witness of birth instead.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:08 am I believe legally, you cannot be forced into a contract you do not put your will toward. We can make a huge difference by calling our country "The United States for America", which is correct. When they switch the "for" to "of", they are using terms to make our country a corporation.

The book of Mormon says God will fulfill his covenant to the seed of Abraham. If He doesn't, I don't see how anyone will maintain their freedom. Unless we somehow storm the Deep Underground Military bases and take off with their missiles, we are overpowered.
Wow! Perfectly said.
Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:08 am One reason to not get a state birth certificate is CPS cannot take your children away. Maybe we need to have notarized documents of witness of birth instead.
Going off the grid and taking your family with you is where it gets tricky. It's hard to come back from that.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:19 am
Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:08 am I believe legally, you cannot be forced into a contract you do not put your will toward. We can make a huge difference by calling our country "The United States for America", which is correct. When they switch the "for" to "of", they are using terms to make our country a corporation.

Wow! Perfectly said.
Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:08 am One reason to not get a state birth certificate is CPS cannot take your children away. Maybe we need to have notarized documents of witness of birth instead.
Going off the grid and taking your family with you is where it gets tricky. It's hard to come back from that.
Unless we had a barter system to offset the currency and give power back to the people. Such a venture would have to start underground. I do understand that we are expected to pay taxes on anything we barter.

It seems like simple phone apps could be built to allow bartering systems along with the needed tax value to be legal.

If something huge were implemented too quickly, it would be shut down.

But a wide variety of apps that maybe just allow one mode of exchange could be built. The more there are created by a large number of developers, the harder it would be to shut down.

It could be as simple as a gardening job for a hair cut. That would be one app when a common exchange could happen outside the market.

Perhaps babysitting for movie tickets could be another app all of its own.

I have heard of some people trying to create a large barter network and the phone networks were sure to shut it down by any method possible.

Maybe a homeschool cirriculum where kids had to build a bartering app for one type of trade only could be a win win.

How about a hot meal for an hour's housework or handy man work?

Maybe a neighbor share app. If one person has an almond tree they could sale shares of it's crop for en exchange of an hour of nut shelling or hour blocks to fulfill other community needs.

It just takes one neighborhood and then one city to set a precedent.

Just thinking out loud here.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

I think bartering becomes difficult when there is a disparity of value in the commodities offered, such as a new roof in exchange for eggs, apples, etc.

I've been wondering about small communities working only with currency that has intrinsic value, such as the older pennies that are really copper, older nickels wherein the metal is now worth more than 5 cents, silver dimes and quarters, silver dollars, silver eagles, etc. Maybe in such a situation a loaf of bread could sell again for 10 cents. But that might not be possible unless there was quite a thorough breakdown of civilization generally.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Allison wrote: November 4th, 2019, 8:45 am I think bartering becomes difficult when there is a disparity of value in the commodities offered, such as a new roof in exchange for eggs, apples, etc.

I've been wondering about small communities working only with currency that has intrinsic value, such as the older pennies that are really copper, older nickels wherein the metal is now worth more than 5 cents, silver dimes and quarters, silver dollars, silver eagles, etc. Maybe in such a situation a loaf of bread could sell again for 10 cents. But that might not be possible unless there was quite a thorough breakdown of civilization generally.
One person's breakdown is another person's breakthrough ;)

Remember: the Nephites only got to 4 Nephi after going through 3 Nephi.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Allison wrote: November 4th, 2019, 8:45 am I think bartering becomes difficult when there is a disparity of value in the commodities offered, such as a new roof in exchange for eggs, apples, etc.

Maybe larger projects could be worth an amount of shares. If we started off trading smaller but equal things and get the hang of trading that would be a good first step.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Where are you going to secure a big enough supply of such coinage to make this work? In the end you would have to be minting your own and then you have to secure a supply of copper and silver and to do that your right back into the global commodity markets again.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

gkearney wrote: November 4th, 2019, 10:34 am

Where are you going to secure a big enough supply of such coinage to make this work? In the end you would have to be minting your own and then you have to secure a supply of copper and silver and to do that your right back into the global commodity markets again.
I think that crypto currencies might solve that. If you look into some of them they are trying to have a reliable stable currency that is globally accepted but not centrally controlled. Each participant helps maintain the security and stability of the whole system by having their app connected to everyone else's app.. Also the coin could be based upon the energy required to maintain the system.

For example, lets say it takes 10 watts of electrical power to process transactions and maintain your phone app, computer node, or wallet, etc... This same 10 watts of power could equal a whole coin or a small division of coin or several coins depending upon how the system is set up, but the point is, it should not change much from the equivalence of power used. Then this electrical power (or coin) is directly exchangeable for other energy such as natural gas, gasoline, propane, etc. that would be needed to generate the electricity to run the same 10 watts. Further, that power can then be exchanged for manufacturing that uses that power in their process. It can go on into further exchanges into products, services, time and talents, but how all that would be agreed upon is hard to see.

The benefits are many:
No centrally controlled banks printing money out of thin air.
Each person can be a voting participant.
Each person or household can be their own bank.
The more participants there are, the safer and more secure the system as each participant has an agreed upon record of transactions.

The downside would be a reliance upon some sort of communication medium. I suppose you could walk to your neighbor's house with your phone or usb stick and try to exchange without an operating phone or internet system, but then the security, stability and usefulness would be limited to what you and your neighbor agree upon.

Yeah, if not done already, I am sure that someone will eventually come up with a workable system along these lines.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

The IRS says bartering like this is taxable.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Thinking about the idea that we "can't beat their missiles"....

Then why is the best trained and best equipped military in the world negotiating a settlement (read: "a loss") with a bunch of goat herders in Afghanistan? This is akin to thinking we had to fight the English during the revolution the same way they fought us: by lining up two armies in a face-off.

Hint: there's more than one way to win a war. Having the best weapons is not always an indicator of who will win. PR, optics, guerrilla tactics, asymmetrical tactics are all options.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

JohnnyL wrote: November 6th, 2019, 12:02 pm The IRS says bartering like this is taxable.
I am sure we all will be happy to send them dollars to pay taxes when the dollar is worthless and we resort to a traditional economy.

Unless we get to keep working for a square of food a week and the continuation of government becomes more important than life itself.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The Federal Reserve Act foisted on the American public a system that allows creation of money at the will of private bankers while conspirators reap profits from interests on loans with that money made by the FED. The continual creation of money out of nothing is causing continual devaluation of the $US., in that way making us poorer. Most American citizens are trapped by that system. I notice and feel it with the decrease in purchasing power of our fixed, retirement income.

I don't think of us as slaves, but I do consider us as being robbed with no recourse.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Income taxes and property taxes are evil masters.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I prefer to think of myself as a dues paying member of a country club called the United States of America.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

lundbaek wrote: November 7th, 2019, 10:28 pm The Federal Reserve Act foisted on the American public a system that allows creation of money at the will of private bankers while conspirators reap profits from interests on loans with that money made by the FED. The continual creation of money out of nothing is causing continual devaluation of the $US., in that way making us poorer. Most American citizens are trapped by that system. I notice and feel it with the decrease in purchasing power of our fixed, retirement income.

I don't think of us as slaves, but I do consider us as being robbed with no recourse.
Slave, serf under a dictator...