My Walk With the Spirit

Tell us about yourself...
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

My Walk With the Spirit

Post by Michael Sherwin »

I do not keep a journal or diary or write anything down. Everything is from memory. The earliest communication from the Spirit that comes to mind is one day when I was a kid the words, 'former president Johnson will be dead within a month'. A few weeks later he was dead from a heart attack. When I was 19 I was watching a TV show called Family Affair. I was in Hawaii. The late night news there was from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Family Affair came on after the news. There was a clock on top of the TV. At 11:11 pm Sebastian Cabot appeared on the screen. The Spirit said, "that man is dead". The next day it was on the radio that Sebastian Cabot died in a California hospital at 1:11 am that same day. When it was 11:11 pm in Hawaii it was 1:11 am in California. I did not start getting biblical type revelation until about three years after that. I think these early predictive type revelations were only the Spirit saying, 'I'm here and I'm real'. And I had to learn when to pay attention. There were more even earlier communications but I was not paying attention and my recollection of them is quite fuzzy. One I do remember though is when I was 5. Out of the blue while I was walking outside alone, for no reason the Spirit said, 'you know that Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are not real, don't you'. So yes, I have walked with the Spirit all my life.

And I have been protected by the Spirit all my life. I have had countless brushes with death and have never once been injured. When I was young, very young, I was kicked by a horse and sent flying through the air 20 feet and was not hurt. When I was 5 I was ran over by a hearse (a dead person's taxi) and was unhurt. When I was 8 I fell out of a tree onto a hitching post and was unhurt. Also when I was 8 I went into a fenced in field and petted a bull. I was told by the owner that it was a "man killer" ex rodeo bull he kept for breeding. He was amazed it did not kill me. But maybe that does not count, idk. When I was 16 I was racing my ten speed down a steep hill. I was going just over 60 miles an hour when my front tire entered a narrow rut in the asphalt and was caught firm. I was thrown through the air many feet, crashed down onto the asphalt and tumbled down the hill quite far. I was unhurt, not even a scratch. Every major piece of metal on the ten speed was mangled and bent. I was in a motorcycle accident in Hawaii and once again I was unhurt. And once again there were more incidences and every single time I was unhurt. And I have never had a broken bone.

I'm a bit jaded telling these things. It is not easy to continue. So I'll just give the two biggest examples of predictions by the Spirit that were true. Read my story for more detail. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51962

The Spirit put the words into my mind, 'is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me'. So that was a prediction that there was and that it would. Then I discovered the USS Mitscher. It case you do not see it let me show it to you, MI-ts-CH-er (MICH) and mit-S-c-HER (SHER). The only letter not used to encode my name is 't'. An endorsement of the cross? See the link above for how I was led to find the USS Mitscher.

After 9/23/2017 I was wondering what the sign was about. The Spirit said, 'the sign points to the birth of the man child'. 'How?' 'Because there was a related sign.' Not everything is in words. So when I use single quotes I'm just paraphrasing what the Spirit 'said' and what was my response. Anyway, I was about to scan back in Stellarium to find a related sign. Then the Spirit said, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check". To see what date I checked and why and what I found go to the link above.

The bottom line for me is that the Spirit has never been wrong so far. Not once! So when people say that JS said this or that and it differs from what the Spirit has told me I have to believe the Spirit, the one with the perfect record. Not the one that has many proven false predictions. I'm sorry, I do not mean to offend, it is just what it is.

The revelations from the Spirit are usually quite terse. So when I post about those revelations I also post about the confirmations that come after as well as what I find in scripture. What comes from me can be flawed. I do make mistakes. Nevertheless I do have a deeper understanding of scripture because of the many revelations from the Spirit. And that allows me to spot false teaching and false doctrine immediately. And false teaching and false doctrine abound, even in the LDS Church.

Anyway, that is my walk with the Spirit.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: My Walk With the Spirit reply #1

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 6:15 pm I do not keep a journal or diary or write anything down.

Posting on LDSFF must count as writing things up. :P

Everything is from memory.

Does that include every scripture ever written, or just the last 57 of them?

The earliest communication from the Spirit that comes to mind is one day when I was a kid the words, 'former president Johnson will be dead within a month'. A few weeks later he was dead from a heart attack. When I was 19 I was watching a TV show called Family Affair. I was in Hawaii.

My kind of place, especially the outer islands, and Kauai is absolutely awesome. I had fun there once at a small roadside store and burger place. The chickens would thy to steal french fries from the dumb Haole tourists. So left a small glob of wasabi on the table adjacent to ours, and the pesky little chicken reacted as though he'd caught a case of the Dreaded Gomboo. :lol:

The late night news there was from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Family Affair came on after the news. There was a clock on top of the TV. At 11:11 pm Sebastian Cabot appeared on the screen. The Spirit said, "that man is dead". The next day it was on the radio that Sebastian Cabot died in a California hospital at 1:11 am that same day. When it was 11:11 pm in Hawaii it was 1:11 am in California.

Something similar happened to me, when I sent a little 24 page photo album to Mr. Chad Daybell, leaving the last page blank. His name fit a C=3, H=8 pattern that I associated with March 8th. I sent it, and the 38th president passed away about a week later. I then wrote a little poem and replaced said blank page, and emailed an electronic copy Attn: Mr. Daybell, what a joke he's turned out to be, if not downright evil. Wasn't really expecting anything when I sent my package, but was a bit dismayed at no response what so ever, to my emailed version of the last page. Regardless turns out it twas the wise thing to do, after all these many years. Weird thing is many people saw it, but I missed a response in 2018, so maybe I'll bump the thread if no one else does. That's the why I chose to go by BeNotDeceived, but your post about the seventh seal being opened in 2010, fits like a glove. ... to be continued, another day. :P
Things are finally starting to make too much sense. 8-)

Chad, but not Daybell. 🤫 gbng

or

Daybell, but not Chad. :mrgreen: dbnp

As you prefer?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: My Walk With the Spirit reply #1

Post by Michael Sherwin »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 8th, 2021, 7:24 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 6:15 pm I do not keep a journal or diary or write anything down.

Posting on LDSFF must count as writing things up. :P
I meant when it was happening. I don't keep a journal.
Everything is from memory.

Does that include every scripture ever written, or just the last 57 of them?
Was that an attempt at a joke?
The earliest communication from the Spirit that comes to mind is one day when I was a kid the words, 'former president Johnson will be dead within a month'. A few weeks later he was dead from a heart attack. When I was 19 I was watching a TV show called Family Affair. I was in Hawaii.

My kind of place, especially the outer islands, and Kauai is absolutely awesome. I had fun there once at a small roadside store and burger place. The chickens would thy to steal french fries from the dumb Haole tourists. So left a small glob of wasabi on the table adjacent to ours, and the pesky little chicken reacted as though he'd caught a case of the Dreaded Gomboo. :lol:

The late night news there was from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Family Affair came on after the news. There was a clock on top of the TV. At 11:11 pm Sebastian Cabot appeared on the screen. The Spirit said, "that man is dead". The next day it was on the radio that Sebastian Cabot died in a California hospital at 1:11 am that same day. When it was 11:11 pm in Hawaii it was 1:11 am in California.

Something similar happened to me, when I sent a little 24 page photo album to Mr. Chad Daybell, leaving the last page blank. His name fit a C=3, H=8 pattern that I associated with March 8th. I sent it, and the 38th president passed away about a week later. I then wrote a little poem and replaced said blank page, and emailed an electronic copy Attn: Mr. Daybell, what a joke he's turned out to be, if not downright evil. Wasn't really expecting anything when I sent my package, but was a bit dismayed at no response what so ever, to my emailed version of the last page. Regardless turns out it twas the wise thing to do, after all these many years. Weird thing is many people saw it, but I missed a response in 2018, so maybe I'll bump the thread if no one else does. That's the why I chose to go by BeNotDeceived, but your post about the seventh seal being opened in 2010, fits like a glove. ... to be continued, another day. :P
Things are finally starting to make too much sense. 8-)
Is that good or bad?
Chad, but not Daybell. 🤫 gbng

or

Daybell, but not Chad. :mrgreen: dbnp

As you prefer?