Why the Swamp will Never be Drained

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Separatist
captain of 1,000

Why the Swamp will Never be Drained

Post by Separatist »

From the Donald's twitter feed:
The Federal Reserve is derelict in its duties if it doesn’t lower the Rate and even, ideally, stimulate. Take a look around the World at our competitors. Germany and others are actually GETTING PAID to borrow money. Fed was way too fast to raise, and way too slow to cut!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 24, 2019
The swamp is underwritten by the Fed.

Trump is hacking at the branches of evil, not the roots.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why the Swamp will Never be Drained

Post by nightlight »

Separatist wrote: October 25th, 2019, 9:31 am From the Donald's twitter feed:
The Federal Reserve is derelict in its duties if it doesn’t lower the Rate and even, ideally, stimulate. Take a look around the World at our competitors. Germany and others are actually GETTING PAID to borrow money. Fed was way too fast to raise, and way too slow to cut!

To think trump could actually "drain swamp" is ludicrous.

But...that's okay, at least we had a president who HIGHLIGHTED our shadow governance.

Trump won't win re-election, he knows this...he will probably start acting out more via Twitter. He cares too much about what people think of him.

Abolishment is the only way to drain swamp

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

nightlight wrote: October 25th, 2019, 9:58 am

But...that's okay, at least we had a president who HIGHLIGHTED our shadow governance.

Trump won't win re-election, he knows this...he will probably start acting out more via Twitter. He cares too much about what people think of him.

Yes, and his mere presence has revealed the truly insane among us.

I would say that the best solution is for the states to resume the powers granted under the Constitution. For example, per the Virginia ratifying convention:
"...the powers granted under the Constitution being derived from the People of the United States may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression..."
The states created it. The states can dissolve it, or resume their powers they granted it. Lincoln fought a war to stop that, but that doesn't mean the idea is discredited. It only shows Lincoln was a thug.

True civil war is a result of nationalist ideology where differing parties fight over the center. True federalism doesn't care about the center and seeks to defend local sovereignty and rights. Fighting over the center and them making the losers bend the knee will always lead to conflict.

The genius of the Constitution was for the states to retain all sovereignty over domestic matters. Each state reflecting the cultures and ideologies of it's people. Some states would be more left leaning, some more right leaning, but withing the framework of federalism, this is okay. The winner take all ideology of nationalism is killing the american spirit. We were never meant to be "one" in this way.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

The swamp will be drained.

By Jesus Christ.

GaelicVigil
captain of 100

Post by GaelicVigil »

The Fed is controlled by global Jewish Trillionaires. Greenspan, Bernanke, Yellen were all Jewish. They would kill Trump if he tried to shut it down. These are the same people who were able to buy off the jail, medical staff, coroners, and the leadership of Manhatten to kill and silence Jeffrey Epstein (also Jewish). Trump and the office of the Presidency is an insignificant nuisance to these people.

Putin understands how the Presidency really works:
This is also why Trump is still fighting Israel's wars in the Middle East, and why members of his family wear Jewish Kabbalah bracelets. They know who their true allegiance is for.

Woodrow Wilson described their power in the early 20th century:

However it has come about, it is more important still that the control of credit also has become dangerously centralized. It is the mere truth to say that the financial resources of the country are not at the command of those who do not submit to the direction and domination of small groups of capitalists who wish to keep the economic development of the country under their own eye and guidance. The great monopoly in this country is the monopoly of big credits. So long as that exists, our old variety and freedom and individual energy of development are out of the question. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom. This is the greatest question of all, and to this statesmen must address themselves with an earnest determination to serve the long future and the true liberties of men.This money trust, or, as it should be more properly called, this credit trust, of which Congress has begun an investigation, is no myth; it is no imaginary thing. It is not an ordinary trust like another. It doesn’t do business every day. It does business only when there is occasion to do business. You can sometimes do something large when it isn’t watching, but when it is watching, you can’t do much. And I have seen men squeezed by it; I have seen men who, as they themselves expressed it, were put “out of business by Wall Street,” because Wall Street found them inconvenient and didn’t want their competition."

The New Freedom - A call for the emancipation of the generous energies of a people (1913), Chapter VIII

"This war, in its inception was a commercial and industrial war. It was not a political war."
Speech at the Coliseum in St. Louis, Missouri, on the Peace Treaty and the League of Nations (5 September 1919)

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 13

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy."
Section II: “What is Progress?”, p. 35
"If there are men in this country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are going to own it; what we have to determine now is whether we are big enough, whether we are men enough, whether we are free enough, to take possession again of the government which is our own."
Section XII: “The Liberation of a People's Vital Energies”, p. 286

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

Worried about Jewish trillionaires, how 1940's. I thought we would be above anti semitism by now.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

nightlight wrote: October 25th, 2019, 9:58 am He cares too much about what people think of him.
And who might those people be, pray tell?? I've never understood this accusation against Trump. He's riled up more people than you can shake your fist at, most of whom deserved to be riled up.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Separatist wrote: October 25th, 2019, 10:34 am . . . . . True civil war is a result of nationalist ideology where differing parties fight over the center. True federalism doesn't care about the center and seeks to defend local sovereignty and rights. Fighting over the center and them making the losers bend the knee will always lead to conflict.

The genius of the Constitution was for the states to retain all sovereignty over domestic matters. Each state reflecting the cultures and ideologies of it's people. Some states would be more left leaning, some more right leaning, but withing the framework of federalism, this is okay. The winner take all ideology of nationalism is killing the american spirit. We were never meant to be "one" in this way.
OK, now I understand what you've meant by 'federalism'. Get''s out from under the onus "state's rights" has fallen under. I agree with you, as long as each state protects the rights of all their citizens.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

justme wrote: October 25th, 2019, 12:37 pm Worried about Jewish trillionaires, how 1940's. I thought we would be above anti semitism by now.
So you're conflating Jews with Semites? How quaint. Go ahead and break the glass ...
shout-anti-semitism.jpg
shout-anti-semitism.jpg (84.34 KiB) Viewed 3306 times

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

larsenb wrote: October 25th, 2019, 12:51 pm
Separatist wrote: October 25th, 2019, 10:34 am . . . . . True civil war is a result of nationalist ideology where differing parties fight over the center. True federalism doesn't care about the center and seeks to defend local sovereignty and rights. Fighting over the center and them making the losers bend the knee will always lead to conflict.

OK, now I understand what you've meant by 'federalism'. Get''s out from under the onus "state's rights" has fallen under. I agree with you, as long as each state protects the rights of all their citizens.
Most if not all state constitutions have a bill of rights or a declaration of rights. What does your state constitution say?

State constitutions existed before the US Constitution and were already protecting rights.

The original intent of the Bill of Rights was to apply to the general (Federal) government only with the intention to bind it. The incorporation doctrine, the application of the Bill of Rights restrictions upon the states, is a Progressive era interpretation that "places the states under the supervisory jurisdiction of federal courts and solidifies them as mere provinces of Washington". In other words it represents the destruction of our federal system.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

justme wrote: October 25th, 2019, 12:37 pm Worried about Jewish trillionaires, how 1940's. I thought we would be above anti semitism by now.
Referring to anyone who holds a different view than yourself as, anti semitic, racist, bigoted, discriminatory etc. is so pathetically brainwashed 2019. (Yawn)

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

Sirius wrote: October 25th, 2019, 4:12 pm
Referring to anyone who holds a different view than yourself as, anti semitic, racist, bigoted, discriminatory etc. is so pathetically brainwashed 2019. (Yawn)
Cute deflection. If you look at my post you will see that I used the phrase anti semitism not anti semitic. There is a difference. I was referring to the argument not the person. If an argument blatantly refers to anti semitism, racism, misogyny or other forms of bigotry I will not hesitate to attack the argument. Attacking the person would be ad hominem.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

justme wrote: October 25th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Sirius wrote: October 25th, 2019, 4:12 pm
Cute deflection. If you look at my post you will see that I used the phrase anti semitism not anti semitic. There is a difference. I was referring to the argument not the person. If an argument blatantly refers to anti semitism, racism, misogyny or other forms of bigotry I will not hesitate to attack the argument. Attacking the person would be ad hominem.
I don't do cute. Your response was mind numbingly predictable, and equally pointless. He mentions Jewish trillionaires, and you jump to, "anti semitism". What would we do without the champion social justice warriors in the world? :roll:

Believing Joseph
captain of 100

Post by Believing Joseph »

Ah, the Myth of Progress - the idea that what's new is, or ought to be, better than what's old. Bad things, in that worldview, are associated with the past.

But I think that the scriptures are clear that anti-semitism will always be a part of our world. It isn't just some relic of the 1940s.

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

Believing Joseph wrote: October 25th, 2019, 6:17 pm
Ah, the Myth of Progress - the idea that what's new is, or ought to be, better than what's old. Bad things, in that worldview, are associated with the past.

But I think that the scriptures are clear that anti-semitism will always be a part of our world. It isn't just some relic of the 1940s.
I am sorry that I am being misunderstood and will try to make it more clear. Anti-semitism is an age old problem. Throughout centuries and millenia people have blamed their problems on the Jews. This evolved into thinking there is some secret organization of super rich jews who are running the world secretly and holding us down. But in the 1940's this paranoia nonsense reached a zenith in which 6 million jews and some others were slaughtered in the most heinous manner. I used that as a reference to not just how silly the thought is but how evil it has been in the past. I would have hoped that we would have learned from the atrocity and stop blaming jews for every piece of bad luck in our lives.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

justme wrote: October 25th, 2019, 8:20 pm

But in the 1940's this paranoia nonsense reached a zenith in which 6 million jews and some others were slaughtered in the most heinous manner. I used that as a reference to not just how silly the thought is but how evil it has been in the past. I would have hoped that we would have learned from the atrocity and stop blaming jews for every piece of bad luck in our lives.
6 million jews and some others. Are you sure about that? The total has changed so many times, I would have hoped that we would have learned it's a piece of propaganda to pedal a narrative. You know, the one that is so factual and truthful, that laws needed to be created in Europe to fine or jail anyone questioning it's veracity.
In 1990, the plaques with the figure of 4 million at the International Monument at Birkenau were removed. It was not until 1995 that new plaques were placed at the International Monument..The number of deaths at Auschwitz, according to each of the 20 metal plates, is 1.5 million.
But 1.5 million is not the official number of deaths at Auschwitz. The official estimate, currently given by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, is 1.1 million deaths.
According to the Auschwitz Museum, no records of the number of prisoners who died at Auschwitz-Birkenau have ever been found. In an article on the official Auschwitz website, the former director, Franciszek Piper, wrote the following:

When the Soviet army entered the camp on January 27, 1945, they did not find any German documents there giving the number of victims, or any that could be used as a basis for calculating this number. Such documents (transport lists, notifications of the arrival of transports, reports about the outcome of selection) had been destroyed before liberation. For this reason, the Soviet commission investigating the crimes committed in Auschwitz Concentration Camp had to make estimates.

Oh how nice, the Soviets came up with the numbers, making estimates. :roll:
Strangely, after the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russians released some of the records, that had allegedly been destroyed, and turned them over to the Red Cross. The records were incomplete, but the numbers are embarrassingly low. I can’t even tell you the numbers for fear of being charged with being a criminal the next time I go to Germany, so you will just have to look it up yourself.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/furtherglo ... nging/amp/

Red Cross and East German government figures put the total deaths at every camp as 272.000, and 282,000 respectively which includes homosexuals, communists, gypsies, murderers, paedophiles etc. The 6 Million figure is a Kabbalist number, a magickal figure which featured in newspapers in the early 1900’s.
19790508RedCross.gif
19790508RedCross.gif (19.07 KiB) Viewed 3168 times

Must have missed all those gas chambers too.

rj4cs6pwz8x21.png
rj4cs6pwz8x21.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3168 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Be patient. We're getting there. After we embrace perversions more fully, in all their varieties, with a proper obeisance to globalism, we'll achieve sufficient allegiance to Satan and become fully-committed members of his synagogue. You're just progressing a little faster than the rest of us.

GaelicVigil
captain of 100

Post by GaelicVigil »

Jesus was an open anti-semite. He attacked them on many occasions, even overturning their tables, whipping them and cursing them. Stephen, Paul, and Peter were also anti-semites.

True followers of Christ are anti-semites.

You are an anti-Christ.

Believing Joseph
captain of 100

Post by Believing Joseph »

GaelicVigil wrote: October 26th, 2019, 8:05 am Stephen, Paul, and Peter were also anti-semites.
Don't quite get how you come to that conclusion. To me it is pretty clear from the New Testament that those men and the other early Christians never gave up their Jewish identity upon following the new Messiah, and in fact kept referring to themselves as Jews throughout the scriptures.

GaelicVigil
captain of 100

Post by GaelicVigil »

Believing Joseph wrote: October 26th, 2019, 11:09 am
GaelicVigil wrote: October 26th, 2019, 8:05 am Stephen, Paul, and Peter were also anti-semites.
Don't quite get how you come to that conclusion. To me it is pretty clear from the New Testament that those men and the other early Christians never gave up their Jewish identity upon following the new Messiah, and in fact kept referring to themselves as Jews throughout the scriptures.
Peter and Paul were Christians. They had renounced their Jewish traditions and followed Christ. To be a "Jew" is to follow their beliefs.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Separatist wrote: October 25th, 2019, 10:34 am

Yes, and his mere presence has revealed the truly insane among us.

I would say that the best solution is for the states to resume the powers granted under the Constitution. For example, per the Virginia ratifying convention:
"...the powers granted under the Constitution being derived from the People of the United States may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression..."
The states created it. The states can dissolve it, or resume their powers they granted it. Lincoln fought a war to stop that, but that doesn't mean the idea is discredited. It only shows Lincoln was a thug.

True civil war is a result of nationalist ideology where differing parties fight over the center. True federalism doesn't care about the center and seeks to defend local sovereignty and rights. Fighting over the center and them making the losers bend the knee will always lead to conflict.

Your thug rejected the Rothschild’s. If the lord didn’t want your thug to win it would be a completely different country right now.

GaelicVigil
captain of 100

Post by GaelicVigil »

Sirius wrote: October 26th, 2019, 1:05 am
justme wrote: October 25th, 2019, 8:20 pm

But in the 1940's this paranoia nonsense reached a zenith in which 6 million jews and some others were slaughtered in the most heinous manner. I used that as a reference to not just how silly the thought is but how evil it has been in the past. I would have hoped that we would have learned from the atrocity and stop blaming jews for every piece of bad luck in our lives.
6 million jews and some others. Are you sure about that? The total has changed so many times, I would have hoped that we would have learned it's a piece of propaganda to pedal a narrative. You know, the one that is so factual and truthful, that laws needed to be created in Europe to fine or jail anyone questioning it's veracity.
In 1990, the plaques with the figure of 4 million at the International Monument at Birkenau were removed. It was not until 1995 that new plaques were placed at the International Monument..The number of deaths at Auschwitz, according to each of the 20 metal plates, is 1.5 million.
But 1.5 million is not the official number of deaths at Auschwitz. The official estimate, currently given by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, is 1.1 million deaths.
According to the Auschwitz Museum, no records of the number of prisoners who died at Auschwitz-Birkenau have ever been found. In an article on the official Auschwitz website, the former director, Franciszek Piper, wrote the following:

When the Soviet army entered the camp on January 27, 1945, they did not find any German documents there giving the number of victims, or any that could be used as a basis for calculating this number. Such documents (transport lists, notifications of the arrival of transports, reports about the outcome of selection) had been destroyed before liberation. For this reason, the Soviet commission investigating the crimes committed in Auschwitz Concentration Camp had to make estimates.

Oh how nice, the Soviets came up with the numbers, making estimates. :roll:
Strangely, after the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russians released some of the records, that had allegedly been destroyed, and turned them over to the Red Cross. The records were incomplete, but the numbers are embarrassingly low. I can’t even tell you the numbers for fear of being charged with being a criminal the next time I go to Germany, so you will just have to look it up yourself.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/furtherglo ... nging/amp/

Red Cross and East German government figures put the total deaths at every camp as 272.000, and 282,000 respectively which includes homosexuals, communists, gypsies, murderers, paedophiles etc. The 6 Million figure is a Kabbalist number, a magickal figure which featured in newspapers in the early 1900’s.

19790508RedCross.gif

Must have missed all those gas chambers too.

rj4cs6pwz8x21.png
Yep. Researchers have done the math. Zyklon B wasn't used to kill people:
http://ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p-73_Berg.html
It was mathematically impossible to burn anything close to 6 million people in German camps.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

Total deaths at Auschwitz of all causes were likely less than 100,000 people throughout the entire war, less than the total number killed by the US in one night in their Tokyo bombing.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Hip hip, hooray! The swamp is as healthy as ever!

https://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2 ... erest.html
The massive money pump continues.

As expected, the Federal Reserve has announced that it has cut the key interest rates it controls by 25 basis points.

Specifically, it has cut the target rate for the Fed Funds rate to 1.50-1.75%. The previous range was 1.75 to 2.00%.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Separatist wrote: October 31st, 2019, 11:57 am Hip hip, hooray! The swamp is as healthy as ever!

https://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2 ... erest.html
The massive money pump continues.

As expected, the Federal Reserve has announced that it has cut the key interest rates it controls by 25 basis points.

Specifically, it has cut the target rate for the Fed Funds rate to 1.50-1.75%. The previous range was 1.75 to 2.00%.
And Trump is ripping on the Fed for not cutting lower and faster, calling for negative interest rates, which has never been done before in America. He thinks it will keep us competitive since everyone else has low or negative rates. But if you look at those economies, the stimulus hasn't produced any strength, and that is the justification now, that we need the stimulus. Can you imagine paying the banks to hold your money? It might cause a run on the banks. This is all about putting citizen's money (and fake money) into the big Wall Street Banks.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

He absolutely WILL win reelection. You can count on that one and take it to the bank. It's the Democrat party that's toast.