Michael's Cross - Eve's Petals

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Davka
captain of 1,000

Re: Michael's Cross - Eve's Petals

Post by Davka »

A little google search ran across a (random) blog post that states this:

“The Fleur de Lis is also one of the symbols for the royal descendants of Jesus through Mary Magdalene. If you go to France you will find that the Fleur de Lis is the official legal heraldry symbol for Mary Magdalene. A person cannot put the Fleur de Lis in their family coat of arms, unless they are descendant of her bloodlines.“

Not sure if the source, but interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: here is the link to this interesting post. Obviously not correct on all fronts (Jesus a triplet? C’mon...) but a lot of what he says inns in line with what I believe. http://decodedhistory.blogspot.com/2015 ... s.html?m=1

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: September 13th, 2019, 7:54 am A little google search ran across a (random) blog post that states this:

“The Fleur de Lis is also one of the symbols for the royal descendants of Jesus through Mary Magdalene. If you go to France you will find that the Fleur de Lis is the official legal heraldry symbol for Mary Magdalene. A person cannot put the Fleur de Lis in their family coat of arms, unless they are descendant of her bloodlines.“

Not sure if the source, but interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: here is the link to this interesting post. Obviously not correct on all fronts (Jesus a triplet? C’mon...) but a lot of what he says inns in line with what I believe. http://decodedhistory.blogspot.com/2015 ... s.html?m=1
I just woke up so maybe I shouldn't post yet, but isn't that symbol in Michael's cross in the op where the petals are in Hathors yoke? Isn't that a symbol of something sprouting to life?

Edit:

Ok wow my brain is starting to fire off a few synapses now. Fleur is French for flower doi.

I always thought the symbol was a piece of corn 🌽

After googling, I see it's three.... Petals. Lol and my wife is still taking issue with me calling it petals. A Lilly flower.... Hrm.... What a coincidence

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Alaris wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:29 pm . . . .
Finally, we sat down and worked it out. Four petals in an X formation rather than a cross + . . . .
For what it's worth, I ran across an article a couple of years or so ago arguing with good evidence that the original cross of Jesus was actually in the form of an 'X' (equivalent to Greek letter Chi), which may have been part of the reason for early Christians using the Chi Rho as the symbol for Christ. This is also echoed in the Christian fish symbol, where the two arcs cross on the right in what could be regarded as a Greek Chi letter.

And I just discovered that St. Andrews cross is an X because he allegedly was crucified on a cross of this type.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

larsenb wrote: September 13th, 2019, 9:10 am
Alaris wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:29 pm . . . .
Finally, we sat down and worked it out. Four petals in an X formation rather than a cross + . . . .
For what it's worth, I ran across an article a couple of years or so ago arguing with good evidence that the original cross of Jesus was actually in the form of an 'X' (equivalent to Greek letter Chi), which may have been part of the reason for early Christians using the Chi Rho as the symbol for Christ. This is also echoed in the Christian fish symbol, where the two arcs cross on the right in what could be regarded as a Greek Chi letter.

And I just discovered that St. Andrews cross is an X because he allegedly was crucified on a cross of this type.
I haven't mentioned yet that I found a christian symbol weeks ago (when this all unfolded) that matched. It was a graphic that had a bunch of early christian symbols, and one had a + with four petals in an X juxtaposed. I'll see if I can find it again.

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

Alaris wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:29 pm And last night, as my wife was showing me symbols inside the Salt Lake City temple, I happened upon this gem

You'll need to click on this one as it's too large. Notice the door trim ... the exact same symbol. A cross + with four petals in a X formation.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _Decor.jpg

Also in the background - a woman holding a BRANCH.
Are you saying that is the woman who gave birth to the man child, right there INSIDE the Salt Lake Temple? ;)

Zechariah 6:12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

It's almost like Brigham Young, Prophet of the Lord, knew something about futurity and prophecy...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I forgot to add something to the last post, and I had another thought here along something I intentionally left off the last post that's now making me want to share this thought.

To the former, those "Seal of Melchizedek" mosaics from ~ 400 AD in Italy - in one, there's two angels above the altar scene. In the other altar scene, there are two doves.

Two angels are becoming doves, i.e. joining the 7 patriarchs' order of the fullness of the Priesthood. The dove is equated to this order, especially in early Christian symbolism.

It's difficult to find images that includes the two angels / two anointed ones by the Lord - notice what they're holding:

Now the two doves:

I don't know what was going on at this monastery in 400 AD, but they knew some secrets of the universe.

So to the latter thought, I was thinking of expounding upon how there may be two celestial families interlinked here. There is that one coptic gospel of the egyptians that speaks of the thrice male child (Jesus) and His heir whose name is spelled very similarly to Yahoel - Yaouel if I recall correctly. Then Michael and his heir Seth are another pair of Father / Son who are clearly the lesser pair to the greater. Now, Yaouel is lesser to Michael and by quite a few hops - seven. As I was thinking on this, I remembered that wall in the SLC temple where this potential Adam / Eve symbol is ...interwoven. Adams and Eves = eternal families all interwoven and dependent upon each other. Jesus to Michael - I need a space where my heir can sit upon the throne of one who is at your level. Michael to Jesus - you've got a deal. I need a Savior at my level of progression which is to consecrate this world I've earned, my celestial body, etc. to the benefit of these souls here. *handshake*

Oh and look at that - two little angels flank the lady holding the branch. Coincidence(s)?

uh.... I was going to just try to find an image of seven doves to underscore the earlier point, but have a look at this piece of art. The seven doves point to a....*ahem* cross of St. Michael...and if you look closely....there's those four petals.

edit: source for that last image = http://kaybjoseph.com/portfolio/seven-d ... ltarpiece/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Wow - check this out. My wife just sent this connection to me:

Look familiar?

Imagine if you layered these on top of each other - the mosaic looks like the SLC veil parted.

The two doves / angels right above the veil is rather stark.

Notice the fan / half circle shape above the veil. That same shape is behind the woman holding the branch. In fact, the woman is connected to the two angels.

Now, think on who is on either side of the veil. In one you have Abel who may represent Michael's heir (seth.) On the other side you have Abraham & Isaac which points to Christ. Is this the two families?

One anointed one is from the family of Jehovah and the other is from the family of Michael? hrm ....

Is the woman the daughter of Jehovah and the wife of a member of the other family? Hrm .... This is how royal families link together here after all ...

Also noteworthy is the fleur-de-lis seems to be in a simpler form at the top of the Melchizedek mosaic. Also, the crown of Melchizedek is four dots in closer to an X formation rather than a +

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Alaris wrote: September 13th, 2019, 2:46 pm Wow - check this out. My wife just sent this connection to me:

Look familiar?

Imagine if you layered these on top of each other - the mosaic looks like the SLC veil parted.

The two doves / angels right above the veil is rather stark.

Notice the fan / half circle shape above the veil. That same shape is behind the woman holding the branch. In fact, the woman is connected to the two angels.

Now, think on who is on either side of the veil. In one you have Abel who may represent Michael's heir (seth.) On the other side you have Abraham & Isaac which points to Christ. Is this the two families?

One anointed one is from the family of Jehovah and the other is from the family of Michael? hrm ....

Is the woman the daughter of Jehovah and the wife of a member of the other family? Hrm .... This is how royal families link together here after all ...

Also noteworthy is the fleur-de-lis seems to be in a simpler form at the top of the Melchizedek mosaic. Also, the crown of Melchizedek is four dots in closer to an X formation rather than a +
The similarities are striking.

Perhaps a little off topic, but what’s that hand up on the left side over Abel?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

That is the Lord parting the veil. It's in both SoM mosaics, and the hand gestures may be significant too.

Also, if you do an images.google.com search for "Ravena Mosaics" you'll see these symbols are all over the place. There's even one where it shows each of the symbols of our garments on the hem the of robes of the apostles, etc.

Edit: I'm doing exactly that and finding the fleur-de-lis is all over the Ravena mosaics and presented in the X shape as well. My my my

Here's one from the same Ravena Mosaics where the fleur-de-lis is right over the veil where the woman is in the SLC temple.

Temple symbols on the veil. Maybe John the Beloved was hanging out here in the 400s AD.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Alaris wrote: September 13th, 2019, 4:10 pm That is the Lord parting the veil. It's in both SoM mosaics, and the hand gestures may be significant too.

Also, if you do an images.google.com search for "Ravena Mosaics" you'll see these symbols are all over the place. There's even one where it shows each of the symbols of our garments on the hem the of robes of the apostles, etc.

Edit: I'm doing exactly that and finding the fleur-de-lis is all over the Ravena mosaics and presented in the X shape as well. My my my

Here's one from the same Ravena Mosaics where the fleur-de-lis is right over the veil where the woman is in the SLC temple.

Temple symbols on the veil. Maybe John the Beloved was hanging out here in the 400s AD.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
https://www.google.com/amp/s/biblescien ... arden/amp/

Roses are spectacular flowers with a fragrant aroma. In addition to their aesthetic value, roses are used in perfumes, cosmetics, and medicines. Rose hips, the fruit of the rose plant, are very high in vitamin C; they are used to make jellies, syrup, soup, and tea.

But gardeners know roses can be hazardous, because thorns draw blood!

Planted by God, the Garden of Eden was the most beautiful of all gardens — full of beautiful flowers and delicious fruit. Yahweh gave Adam the job of tending this exquisite garden. (Genesis 2:8, 15)

Did Adam prick his fingers with thorns as he cultivated roses in the Garden of Eden?

No! Adam did not prick his fingers on thorns in the Garden of Eden, because thorns came only after he sinned.

Rose Thorns
Thorns on a Rose Bush
Thorns were part of God’s Curse on Creation for Adam’s sin. Yahweh told Adam,
“Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat from it’;
Cursed is the ground because of you;
In toil you will eat of it
All the days of your life.
Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you;
And you will eat the plants of the field.”
(Genesis 3:17-18 NASB)

Therefore, roses did not have thorns in the Garden of Eden before Adam sinned.

Roses did have thorns in subsequent gardens Adam planted and tended after Yahweh sent him out of the Garden of Eden. These thorns were the result of Yahweh’s curse on the ground because of Adam’s sin.

Fossil Thorns

Fossil thorns have been found in Devonian layers of the geologic column. Evolutionary interpretations of the fossil record claim the Devonian period was around 400 million years ago.

But thorns resulted from Yahweh’s Curse after Adam sinned. Therefore the existence of fossil thorns indicates the geological layers in which the fossil thorns occurred were laid down after Adam’s sin. This means the layers of the geologic record can be no more than 6,000 years old, not hundreds of millions of years old as evolutionists claim.

The fossil graveyard exists throughout most of the world. In addition to thorns, the fossil record also has examples of diseases like arthritis, gout, rickets, malaria, and cancer. There are fossils as well of animals eating other animals. All this happened only after Adam’s sin. Therefore the fossil record and the geologic layers in which it is found can only be thousands of years old. Most of the fossil record was laid down by the worldwide flood of Noah’s day approximately 4500 years ago.

Moses’ Burning Bush — A Thorn Bush!

When Stephen presented his defense to the Jews prior to being stoned to death, he referred to Moses’ Burning Bush as a thorn bush:
“After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to him in the wilderness of Mount Sinai, in the flame of a burning thorn bush. When Moses saw it, he marveled at the sight; and as he approached to look more closely, there came the voice of the Lord: ‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses shook with fear and would not venture to look. But the Lord said to him, ‘Take off the sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground. I have certainly seen the oppression of My people in Egypt and have heard their groans, and I have come down to rescue them; come now, and I will send you to Egypt.’ This Moses whom they disowned, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’ is the one whom God sent to be both a ruler and a deliverer with the help of the angel who appeared to him in the thorn bush.” (Acts 7:30-35 NASB)

The Greek word Stephen used for “thorn bush” is βάτος (batos, Strong’s G942). It means a thorn, brier, or bramble bush. Jesus Himself also used the same word batos (thorn bush) in Mark 12:26 and Luke 20:37 for Moses’ burning bush.

The Hebrew word used for the burning bush in Exodus 3:2-6 is סְנֶה (cĕnah, Strong’s H5572). It means “thorn bush” and comes from a root word meaning “to prick.”

Thus both the Hebrew word cĕnah and the Greek word batos used by Moses, Jesus, and Stephen for the burning bush in Exodus, Mark, Luke, and Acts mean thorn bush.

It’s fascinating that when the time was fulfilled for Yahweh to rescue the Hebrews from the oppression of Egyptian slavery, He chose to contact Moses from within a thorn bush. Thorns picture the curse of sin, so this event points to Yahweh taking the consequences of sin (thorns) upon Himself in order to deliver His people from bondage.

Crown Of Thorns
Crown of Thorns

Three Gospel authors report that the Roman soldiers placed a crown of thorns on Jesus’ head (Matthew 27:27-31; Mark 15:16-20; John 19:1-5).
The soldiers took Him away into the palace (that is, the Praetorium), and they called together the whole Roman cohort. They dressed Him up in purple, and after twisting a crown of thorns, they put it on Him; and they began to acclaim Him, “Hail, King of the Jews!” They kept beating His head with a reed, and spitting on Him, and kneeling and bowing before Him. (Mark 15:16-19 NASB)

Notice that after placing the crown of thorns on Christ’s head, the Roman soldiers kept beating His head with a reed, thereby increasing the torment of the thorns.

It is ironic that the sinless Jesus suffered under a crown of sin-caused thorns. Thorns resulted from Adam’s sin, and in paying the price for sin to redeem mankind, Jesus took on a crown of thorns.

The thorns which Yahweh inflicted on Adam and his progeny as punishment for sin, He also inflicted on the Messiah as part of His suffering for sin.

The next time you feel the prick and pain of a thorn, remind yourself of these three world-changing events:
1. Adam’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden
2. Yahweh’s Curse on Creation punishing Adam
3. The Messiah’s suffering for man’s sin

Most importantly, let thorn pricks remind you of the pain of sin and its marring of God’s “very good” creation. Let thorns remind you of the overwhelming grace of God which provides a solution to Adam’s problem of sin and death through the redeeming death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.

Rose Bouquet

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Alaris wrote: September 13th, 2019, 4:10 pm
This you might like ❤️

http://mormonmonastery.org/PDF/hand.pdf
Last edited by Love on September 15th, 2019, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 11:26 am This you might like ❤️

26 September is Z day, and the sabbaths of sabbaths is July 10, which I only discovered after being married in a Fern Grotto on that day.

Often we don’t, know the end from the beginning, but obedience is important. Therefore, today I, and my house shall rest this sabbath day, except the one that glimmers with gold, for real, and in name only, wishes to have Fa, so Fa she shall have.

Grotto , but not Fern bears strong resemblance to said silent K character who encouraged me to virtual geocache the OKC Memorial. There’s a couple sacred spots people can now visit virtually. Any suggestions?

Choose This Day Your Therefore
or
Something Weird This Way Comes

Are couple thread titles that I’ve been thinking about, but something about birth pangs is more pertinent.
But whatever happens, happens or we’re here because we’re here, so anyone feel free to freely free their freedom.

Their weird , but not deceived. :ugeek:

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Alaris wrote: September 13th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Egyptian Symbolism in Manti Temple

[23] Rasmussen, Manti Temple, 33–34.

A circle is surrounded by botanical motifs and is circled by small rings. One of these rings instead of a simple circle or ring is an Ankh, or Crux Anasta, the best known of all ancient symbols, as it stands for life. (In the usual salutary title placed after the names of initiates, Ankh, Djed, Seneb, the Ankh symbol represents an umbilical cord and the three words mean health to the naval and marrow to the bones and strength, often in the royal tombs the last of the three is the Was-symbol which means, according to Gardnier, “power in the Priesthood.”) In this drawing the Ankh sign is at the top of the circle. A quarter of the way around, right next to the hole for the screw is the Egyptian Hetep symbol meaning peace and salvation. On the opposite side of the circle from the Ankh sign is the Shen sign, the personal seal and sign for eternity, one everlasting round.[23]

Religious Studies Center

The Construction of the Manti Temple

Nani Bendixen, “The Construction of the Manti Temple,” in BYU Religious Education 2009 Student Symposium (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 2009), 135–147.

The Construction of the Manti Temple

Nani Bendixen
Last edited by Love on September 15th, 2019, 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 15th, 2019, 11:57 am

26 September is Z day, and the sabbaths of sabbaths is July 10, which I only discovered after being married in a Fern Grotto on that day.

Often we don’t, know the end from the beginning, but obedience is important. Therefore, today I, and my house shall rest this sabbath day, except the one that glimmers with gold, for real, and in name only, wishes to have Fa, so Fa she shall have.

Grotto , but not Fern bears strong resemblance to said silent K character who encouraged me to virtual geocache the OKC Memorial. There’s a couple sacred spots people can now visit virtually. Any suggestions?

or

Are couple thread titles that I’ve been thinking about, but something about birth pangs is more pertinent.
But whatever happens, happens or we’re here because we’re here, so anyone feel free to freely free their freedom.

I’m sorry I don’t follow???

I was sending stuff Alaris
Might find interesting as a response to:

Horus - Abraham and The Davidic Servant

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 12:15 pm

or

Paper presented at the Thirtieth Annual Symposium on the Archaeology of the Scriptures, held at BYU on 26 September 1981, by Dr. Lynn M. Hilton.
Also printed as an appendix of Lynn and Hope Hilton, Discovering Lehi: New Evidence of Lehi and Nephi in Arabia (Springville, Utah: Cedar Fort, 1996).

The 26th is thought the date of the first vision. Z is the 26th letter of the alphabet. Therefore the 26th may be thought of as Z day. Z day continues until the next A day on the first. It’s 💯 plus hours, except one month of the year.

Even in years with leap days. Caveat to my prior statement, but thought it wise to correct the record. Fortunately or unfortunately, reality is like a matrix with strange twists and turns, that evade linear thinking. Flatland is a weird but keen tale that explores the life of two dimensional beings living in a three dimensional world.

Hebrew assigns numerical values to numbers, and really all characters nowadays do likewise.
Now we have 64 bit words so we can quickly post a 💎 to represent the word top, as one example.

Even our language is becoming three dimensional, and eclipses plots in particular incorporates time as the forth dimension of symbology. ... String theory hints at 11 dimensions and quantum entanglement defies the theory of relativity, so who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on September 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 12:15 pm

or

Don't mind BeNotDeceived. He's speaking Adamic. We'll be able to understand him eventually.

Thanks for the incredible post on roses and thorns... A powerful symbol the band Poison seemed to have picked up on way back in the 80s ;)

I'll give the url a look when I can.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I edited my post to clarify, as much as possible, but main thing is we’re on a journey. Elder Bednar’s first apostolic address mentioned timing three times. 1day is a search term in the same vein. Thing is the need to seek after knowledge, as no single body of static text, can adequately represent dynamic progression.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm I edited my post to clarify, as much as possible, but main thing is we’re on a journey. Elder Bednar’s first apostolic address mentioned timing three times. 1day is a search term in the same vein. Thing is the need to seek after knowledge, as no single body of static text, can adequately represent dynamic progression.

Elder Bednar’ Second Address
Often, the Lord’s timing of His tender mercies helps us to both discern and acknowledge them.

Faithfulness, obedience, and humility invite tender mercies into our lives, and it is often the Lord’s timing that enables us to recognize and treasure these important blessings.

We have been blessed to receive inspired counsel from the leaders of the Savior’s
Church—timely counsel for our day and for our circumstances and for our challenges.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

14 Types of Christian Crosses, You might like the one Like The woman Clothed with the Son.

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/97480.html

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 3:19 pm 14 Types of Christian Crosses, You might like the one Like The woman Clothed with the Son.

Very cool. I'll have more to say about that later, but number 8 is a cross made with petals.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 3:02 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm I edited my post to clarify, as much as possible, but main thing is we’re on a journey. Elder Bednar’s first apostolic address mentioned timing three times. 1day is a search term in the same vein. Thing is the need to seek after knowledge, as no single body of static text, can adequately represent dynamic progression.

Often, the Lord’s timing of His tender mercies helps us to both discern and acknowledge them.

Faithfulness, obedience, and humility invite tender mercies into our lives, and it is often the Lord’s timing that enables us to recognize and treasure these important blessings.

We have been blessed to receive inspired counsel from the leaders of the Savior’s
Church—timely counsel for our day and for our circumstances and for our challenges.
I stand corrected :)

I thought it was his first address as an apostle, what was his first ?

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 15th, 2019, 11:51 pm
Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 3:02 pm

I stand corrected :)

I thought it was his first address as an apostle, what was his first ?
In The Strength of The Lord. 👍

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

13th century byzantine mosaic.png
13th century byzantine mosaic.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 828 times
13th Century Byzantine Mosaic - The circled object shows the exact orientation and shape of "Eve's Petals" - Though it's hard to see in this shot, it appears there's a woman on either side of Jesus supporting his throne and ... veil? The fan shaped veils in the SLC temple and Ravena Italy Mosaics (400s AD) seem to have 4-5 layers as does this circle around Christ.

Eve's Petals - two women "supporting" Christ - coincidence?

The two ladies of the Nile crowing ritual

Last edited by Alaris on September 21st, 2019, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hey is that two women on either side of Jesus again?

I found this above image while searching for more instances of Michael's Cross and Eve's Petals. I found this image super interesting. I believe each mark on the Savior is a mark that begins with traversing from level 6 to 7. At level 7 there are 7 more steps, and this "seven within seven" is illustrated all over the scriptures. There are 7 holy days, and both the fall and spring festivals each has one festival that comprises of 7 days. 7 days circling Jericho, and 7 circles within the 7th day - 7 trumps within the 7th seal etc.

Anyway - I believe the third token in the temple is what one receives perhaps overcoming as a priest and priestess ... the first mark of this process.

7 archangels are represented by 7 doves - I was going to post on this a couple weeks back but couldn't find the original early christian symbol of seven doves....I had a very sacred experience that included 7 doves and I didn't know what they meant at the time. In hindsight ...wow.

So back to the image above. Notice how there's a dove per mark at each of Christ's appendages. 99 % of Christianity believes there was one nail mark per hand, but we know better, and this mosaic reinforces that accomplishment "of the doves"

If you're a mathematician, you may have noticed there are 9 doves here rather than 7. However the final three doves are above Christ's head - the three top chakras are the chakra of the throat / mouth - MOUTH (Mouth of Jehovah / Angel of the Lord - Messenger of Salvation) - the mind / pineal chakra / third eye / eye of Horus - which aligns to Jesus Christ here who is the one who is the mind behind the voice - and the pituitary / 7th chakra or connection to God the Father. Father - 9, Son - 8, and Holy Ghost -7.

And there's that fan shape again that's at the SLC veil and in the Ravenna Italy Mosaics (appears more than once there - and at veils) Below the "fan" is a hand coming through the veil.
Last edited by Alaris on September 21st, 2019, 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Love wrote: September 15th, 2019, 3:19 pm 14 Types of Christian Crosses, You might like the one Like The woman Clothed with the Son.

I forgot to say more later lol. It's been a week. From the article:

"Cross with Petals

In Church visual art we can often find the crosses with petals. For example, we can see such a cross on the omophorion of Saint Gregory Thaumaturgus, depicted on the mosaics in Saint Sophia's Cathedral in Kiev."

After a google on this fellow, St Gregory Thaumaturgus (cool last name btw) I didn't find the petal cross, but Michael's Cross. Hrm... what a coincidence right? Anyone keeping track of coincidences in this thread?

I had to do an images search of St. Sophias Cathedral, but found the perfect image that shows both the "Petal cross" and St. Michael's Cross:

Boom.

The Cathedral appears to have been erected in the 11th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Sop ... dral,_Kiev