First three of my seven books are now published on Amazon

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: First three of my seven books are now published on Amazon

Post by BroJones »

Attachments
Bk4 on Amazon.png
Bk4 on Amazon.png (228.76 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Congratulations for getting them done.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

BroJones wrote: September 9th, 2019, 9:37 am Link to the three books published so far: https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Jones/e/B ... t_ebooks_1

A reader of my books has pointed me to a very interesting and informative video regarding cold fusion - begins at about 3m06sec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvoCjz9Q1k&t=436s

In this video, Joe is kind enough to cite my work in the LENR/cold fusion arena:
From LDSFF thread on Steven Jones:
viewtopic.php?p=73933#p73933
Oldemandalton wrote: April 11th, 2009, 10:25 pm Out of all the other possible origins of the microspheres you've mentioned, where do you see the "nano-technology" label on them? you mentioned many good alternative sources but none of them contain nano technology not even fly ash. You said so yourself "Fly ash from incinerators contain the very same iron-rich microspheres" (not nanospheres). I opened the pdf file you sourced and the smallest particle size was 50 um. They call it nano-technology for a reason and it is because it is edge cutting technology and it's in the nano range. They do put AL powder in paint for certain applications, but to put powders that are are even in the low micron range are extremely expensive and I've never found any AL powders in the nano range on the market. I've looked quite extensively for the smallest particlar size for some of the bizarre hobbies that I have. The fact the Dr and his coleagues found large concentration of particles in the nano rage is truley an outstanding find.

Allten, nanotechnology deals with structures of the size 100 nanometers or smaller and involves developing materials or devices within that size. Not all nano particles are produced for a spacific purpose. Many are byproducts and are found everywhere. As you say nano refers to size not aplication.

The word “Microspheres” is in the Paper its not mine.

Fly Ash;
“Superheater deposits consisted mainly of spherical particles that have diameters ranging
from 10 μm - 60 μm. Common constituents were Ca, Si, Al, Fe and Zn.”
Would Sheffield University have bothered to measure in the Nano range?

Where Dr Jones ‘Paper’ fails is that he does not even attempt to eliminate other sources for the ‘microspheres’ and the ‘red/gray chips’. He automatically assumes that they are thermite. You know what assumes means?

I am sorry I am the Heretic on this forum. I mean no disrespect to Dr Jones. I have always tended to be a skeptic, independent and flow against the stream. It never hurts to bounce your ideas off of others. I guess Dr Jones isn’t used to hearing contrarian views and gets impatient when faced with a skeptic, especially on this forum.

The Heretic :)
Old Man Dalton
In regards to your activities in LENR/cold fusion, you and your discovering iron micro-spheres in the dust of 9-11 are mentioned in this really interesting LENR/cold fusion research and experiment analysis video:
Extremely TL;DR version at 2:46:00 through 2:49:00 :-)
Newest video about it here: