First three of my seven books are now published on Amazon

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

First three of my seven books are now published on Amazon

Post by BroJones »

Dear Friends,

I recently completed SEVEN books presenting my research paths in various fields. Each of these paths has "loose ends" and I am inviting public support and participation.

Three of these books are now offered to the public, links given below.
Comments are welcomed.

With Love and Best Wishes to you all,
Dr. Steven E. Jones

Book 1 (Metal-Catalyzed Fusion) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WZWQYW2

Book 2 (Challenging Einstein's Theory of Relativity) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBQ9W3P

Book 5 (9-11 Research as a Full Professor of Physics) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X13S763

Hi!
Physics Professor Steven E. Jones here. Inventor of the Solar Funnel Cooker and several other devices (Books 3 and 4). The search for Alternative Energy sources has been my quest throughout my career. Some of you may have thought my career ended when I "early-retired" in January 2007. These books will demonstrate that my researches are far from over!

You may have heard about me from my research and publications on Muon-Catalyzed Fusion and Cold Fusion (Book 1) or from my research on how the World Trade Center Towers fell on 9/11/2001 (Book 5). I have traveled to about sixty universities and research laboratories around the world both conducting experiments and talking about my results. Perhaps I had the privilege of speaking to YOU!

However, I suspect that very few of you have heard about my research challenging Einstein's Theory of Relativity (Book 2) or about my researches in archaeometry (Book 6).

In these seven books (some yet to come) I share with the world my best inventions and ideas for further research studies and experiments. Enjoy!

I sincerely hope that many of you (particularly students and seekers everywhere) will join me in the quest for truth and for marvelous inventions which will benefit mankind.

First reply (to draft of Book 5):
Thanks, Bishop.
I deeply appreciate your efforts in pulling this together, and documenting what really happened.
Let me know when you get it published. Everyone should read your story.

David Allan

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: First three of my seven books are now published on Amazon

Post by JohnnyL »

Ha ha, love the "exiled"!

I still have a hard time believing that most all LDS hold to Einstein's theory of relativity.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Congrats. My dad published several books and I know the work that goes into this accomplishment!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Steve, can we expect to see them come out in a non-Kindle format?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:) Well done Steve.

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

JohnnyL wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 9:17 am Ha ha, love the "exiled"!

I still have a hard time believing that most all LDS hold to Einstein's theory of relativity.
Until I opened this thread I had not heard of any LDS who did not "believe" Einstein's theories of relativity.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

justme wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 3:57 pm

Until I opened this thread I had not heard of any LDS who did not "believe" Einstein's theories of relativity.
Has not most everyone been taught (read propagandized) Einstein's theories? Surely, it's the rare individual, Latter-day Saint or not, who questions them, and the rarer individual who embraces a non-establishment model. It will be interesting to see BroJones' perspective.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I may take a look at book 5. I still remember watching the twin towers fall while scratching my head - my first thought being, "Wait didn't the planes hit the top?" My second thought was, "Why are these falling in on themselves like a controlled demolition?" Then, the third tower fell, and I remember being seriously confused by that one.

Then, I saw Brother Jones somewhere on the news describe the scientific improbability that these buildings would fall at a near free fall without there being controlled demolitions. Sincere, heartfelt thank you to Brother Jones. Science was never my strong suit, but his comments were the first that made sense to me.

Then alllllllll the other fishy 9/11 information started to come to light. The missing black boxes that were spotted by witness(es?) - the radio chatter about "pulling" building 3 - the billions of government funding that went missing at the same time - the insurance policy taken out 2 weeks prior - etc. etc.

I don't mean to hijack this thread - anyone looking to discuss this more deeply, let's take it into an existing thread (I'm sure one exists) or start a new one. Thank you.

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

It indeed will be interesting. Are we simply rejecting relativity? Special or General? Are we offering an alternative? Are we denying the myriad of supportive experimentation? Saying the mathematics is wrong? Rejecting the core axioms such as fixed speed of light? Are we offering new axioms and saying they somehow provide a better theory? Just what is being claimed here?

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

justme wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 5:27 pm It indeed will be interesting. Are we simply rejecting relativity? Special or General? Are we offering an alternative? Are we denying the myriad of supportive experimentation? Saying the mathematics is wrong? Rejecting the core axioms such as fixed speed of light? Are we offering new axioms and saying they somehow provide a better theory? Just what is being claimed here?
The most promising alternative to Einstein is plasma cosmology, discussed elsewhere. Many have discussed how he was wrong. What BroJones contributes on refuting him remains to be seen.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks for all the comments!

Note: of the three books, the one most purchased so far is --
Book 2 (Challenging Einstein's Theory of Relativity) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBQ9W3P
This surprises me! Also Amazon reports that this book is the (quote): "#1 new release in Relativity Physics"

Note that the pricing I chose reflects the length of the book - this one is the shortest, and that may be a factor.

I outline research that I wish to do in EACH one of my books. My plan is to undertake experiments FIRST in the ONE book that sells the most (in the previous month).

In the book on my 9-11 Research, I provide a lot of new information that I thought would interest many of you. We'll see!

Sales income will go mainly to helping with the research - that's my promise!

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

Thanks Br. Jones for these reads. Due to the nice prices, I've added all three to my phone Kindle app!

Hope all is well in Zion for you and yours.

Brian Mc.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Einstein took things to a new level as the Uber Geek of his day, but quantum entanglement happens faster than the speed of light, and he referred to it as “spooky action at a distance”.

Spooky , but not Spirit. :geek: (dbnp)
Ein , but not Stein :ugeek: (wbnt), takes tuples to a new level.
Weird , but not Tied comes to mind, but makes me curious about John 1 - 3 & 14, should memory serve truth.

The radius of human knowledge currently approximates 1 LD, which is a tiny speck in the visible universe.

Pale , but not Palor :mrgreen:
Cue Tales of Mystery and Imagination. ...

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

I have known most of my life that Einstein's theory of relativity was pure bunk. The formula E = MC^2 is an approximation at best and magnitudes off at worst. It was a useful concept in the creation of the atom bomb. So it is claimed. However, E = MC^2 does not suggest the steps necessary to create an atom bomb. Observing radioactivity and theorizing what was happening as well as observing elements that were not present before resulted in the idea that if the radioactive substance could be put under an enormous amount of pressure that a chain reaction could be triggered and it would explode. At most E = MC^2 approximated the amount of energy released. So what is wrong with E = MC^2? C is very close to being a constant and even that has been proven wrong. If C is a constant then what meaning is there to squaring the value. There is no such thing as the speed of light squared. As a fictitious example the speed of the godreno particle is C times C, which is preposterous. However, it does predict a really big boom! Also movement is already relative. I'm sitting here stationary and yet I am hurling through the cosmos at 60 plus thousand miles an hour. But that number is just a guess after observing the galaxy we are in. Who knows how fast the galaxy itself is moving. If they have a number it is just a guess. A big number was needed and E = MC^2 provided a big number!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

BKColt wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm Thanks Br. Jones for these reads. Due to the nice prices, I've added all three to my phone Kindle app!

Brian Mc.
Thanks so much, Brian!

All- please note that I would be glad to provide radio interviews also! hoping to reach people.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

BroJones wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:20 am
BKColt wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm Thanks Br. Jones for these reads. Due to the nice prices, I've added all three to my phone Kindle app!

Brian Mc.
Thanks so much, Brian!

All- please note that I would be glad to provide radio interviews also! hoping to reach people.
However, you may want to avoid Doug Fabrizio at KUER ;)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 4th, 2019, 12:36 am

Einstein took things to a new level as the Uber Geek of his day, but quantum entanglement happens faster than the speed of light, and he referred to it as “spooky action at a distance”. . . . .
Einstein choked on "spooky action at a distance" and had no room for "non-localized space".

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Link to my author page is here:
https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Jones/e/B ... t_ebooks_1

I'm proposing a set of experiments to measure earth's absolute velocity with respect to the
quantum vacuum - that which carries electric and magnetic fields.

If someone thinks this cannot be done, they should read my book!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Obviously, I would appreciate a nice FIRST review of each book!
The challenging Relativity book is still the top seller; not too many sales overall yet, though...
But I appreciate getting the word out - thanks for your help!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

The book that has the most sales so far is my book challenging Einstein's Relativity Theory:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XB ... bl_vppi_i2

which, interestingly, is currently the " #1 New Release in Astrophysics & Space Science " according to the page above (today).
relativity book #1.jpg
relativity book #1.jpg (114.23 KiB) Viewed 4218 times

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Steven Jones will be on the Defending Utah radio program Friday September 6th (today).

Defending Utah radio airs on KTALK Utah AM 1640 every Friday 9-11 am MST and online at http://www.ktalkmedia.com/

Look for the archives after the show on http://www.defendingutah.org/

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Brother B. wrote: September 6th, 2019, 9:14 am Steven Jones will be on the Defending Utah radio program Friday September 6th (today).

Defending Utah radio airs on KTALK Utah AM 1640 every Friday 9-11 am MST and online at www.ktalkmedia.com

Look for the archives after the show on www.defendingutah.org
Thanks so much for your help setting this up, Brian!
I enjoyed meeting with Ben and the guys on the program. They did a VERY good job with the interview and with callers' questions.

https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Jones/e/B ... t_ebooks_1

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Link to the three books published so far: https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Jones/e/B ... t_ebooks_1

A reader of my books has pointed me to a very interesting and informative video regarding cold fusion - begins at about 3m06sec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvoCjz9Q1k&t=436s

In this video, Joe is kind enough to cite my work in the LENR/cold fusion arena:
Attachments
AnswersWithJoe + Jones.jpg
AnswersWithJoe + Jones.jpg (166.93 KiB) Viewed 4112 times

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Good to see you back! What do you mean by "early retired?" Were you somehow pressured by BYU?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »