The true Atonement is far greater than mankind has imagined.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

The true Atonement is far greater than mankind has imagined.

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Before it time I shall reveal some things of the atonement and what it really involved and show that mankind truly does not understand it, the atonement has taken a extremely long time even what would seem to be a eternity, it involved countless worlds that had to be overcome in difficult situations, much of it involved suffering in various ways. The Son has overcome them all, always finding a way out this world ye occupy now is the last world of a infinite work, this is why all the books cant contain all that has been done. What you know of in the garden is the transference of the cup, it is not what the cup itself brought afterwards, the Son feared it due to the uncertainty as part of it was accepting he would be forsaken and lost and have to find his way out under impossible conditions that only God could achieve, the Son accepted the Fathers will and put faith in him that he would aid him to awaken and become whole again. What humanity don't understand is that the Son legitimately experienced everything in some way while performing the works on the worlds without number, and this included suffering, confusion, sickness, all manner of humanity sins and iniquity this included the lower dimensions of the Hell underworlds descended in all ways below all.

Ye won't be able to comprehend until are shown in a future time the real work that took place to save all souls on every single world and timelines. But everything had to be felt and experienced and overcome and defeated to meet the ends of the laws. Certain things were not covered but had prices attached still which the Son could not do those actions and so the souls who did them had to experience consequences before at later time offered another chance, such sins are Murder. The last is what must merge with the first to complete the eternal round mystery, the part of the Son which had been broken down wounded and tread underfoot by all, must merge with the fullness of self in midst of eternity before things can be fully manifest into time. But because it will happen it exists even now the new eternity the new Heavens but it only came into manifestation into future in this generation in this timeline we occupy now through authoring done by the last.

Zion will first be saved so rest can be aided, but it is saved in the time of desolation then the rest of the works can be used to aid souls. But before it comes a scourge and judgement must be poured out upon even the House of the Lord, due to it failing to meet requirements asked of it, the law demands it as spoken in D&C, it is with a broken heart I authored already the judgments upon the world it is for peoples own good and will humble those capable to be adopted and saved later. Anything you go through is tiny in comparison to what the Son has endured to even give you hope of ever escaping this realm of Darkness, not everything you believe is the truth is the truth, the history of eternity is different. all of eternity awaits the great day it has taken a eternity to come, the Heavens shall rejoice that day, but many worlds will mourn a time for it is both a great day but a terrible day for the wicked on those worlds and those incapable to escape the wrath. Understand mankind that the wrath is actually a good thing it is the only way to meet requirements of law that allows to free those bound in darkness from the ancient fallen Draconian empire and it ruler the Dragon.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: The true Atonement is far greater than mankind has imagined.

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Or said more simply, there is a day coming when this creation is dissolved and the new creation begins. Only those that have the seed of the woman, the Christ within will go into the new creation. There is a difference between the godless and the wicked. The godless do not have the seed of the woman. They do not go into the new creation. The wicked can have this seed so they make it into the new creation. There will be a period of probation after which the wicked will be destroyed. Death and sin will be done away with and the atonement will be complete. Eternity begins.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

It is higher eternity law that causes the burning of almost all humanity, it is because they cant abide it, the gospel the saints have has what required but it not in place, before the ending it will again come forth but not through the current established organisation, as in those days they wont be able to even have a church organisation it will be the people, and a gathering of the truly righteous which are revealed in time of desolation and it be few in number sadly and known. It will be done by power.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

I have show people what to do in my posts, but few will listen and known.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

It really struck me when you wrote that the works he did that cannot be contained in all the books in the world are works done on other worlds. This is true. Thank you.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 30th, 2019, 5:50 pm It is higher eternity law that causes the burning of almost all humanity, it is because they cant abide it, the gospel the saints have has what required but it not in place, before the ending it will again come forth but not through the current established organisation, as in those days they wont be able to even have a church organisation it will be the people, and a gathering of the truly righteous which are revealed in time of desolation and it be few in number sadly and known. It will be done by power.
Amen!

D&C 10:55 Therefore, whosoever belongeth to my church need not fear, for such shall inherit the kingdom of heaven.
56 But it is they who do not fear me, neither keep my commandments but build up churches unto themselves to get gain, yea, and all those that do wickedly and build up the kingdom of the devil—yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that it is they that I will disturb, and cause to tremble and shake to the center.
57 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not.
58 I am the light which shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
63 And this I do that I may establish my gospel, that there may not be so much contention; yea, Satan doth stir up the hearts of the people to contention concerning the points of my doctrine; and in these things they do err, for they do wrest the scriptures and do not understand them.
64 Therefore, I will unfold unto them this great mystery;
65 For, behold, I will gather them as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if they will not harden their hearts;
66 Yea, if they will come, they may, and partake of the waters of life freely.
67 Behold, this is my doctrine—whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, the same is my church.
68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church.
69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.
70 And now, remember the words of him who is the life and light of the world, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Amen.