One of the greatest lies is that all mankind are children of God

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: One of the greatest lies is that all mankind are children of God

Post by larsenb »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:26 pm
larsenb wrote: August 31st, 2019, 1:41 pm Power, you seem to be someone who could answer the following question about the identity of the Davidic Servant, which many in this forum are concerned about. Just who was, is, or will be the David Servant? Care to share?
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of eternity.

It is the Son of God, guided by his fullness from eternity the Lord of hosts, to the Son his Father is his Lord and God. But to mankind the Son is their Lord and God, the Davidic servant is Christ himself. The Lord God stands before his two witnesses preparing them a mystery, this is why they are called the two witnesses and entrusted with the greater of power, for they are witnessing the hidden mystery.

It is not time, much must occur first. The regeneration of the Son is not yet complete.
Certainly an interesting reply. Thanks.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Heed what I have taught ye on my time on this forum, and ye shall not burn up in the last day when the higher eternal laws cometh forth, in coming of the hidden tribes. The true Church of God will be restored to proper correction and order upon the time appointed, but before that time comes a desolation must first come a scourge and judgement upon even the whole world including the House of the Lord. The Head of the house will suffer it to be broken up and the people scattered and many to perish in those days, it is during that time the righteous who are capable to abide higher law will be revealed and gathered, that the Church of the firstborn may come to fulfillment. Thus the Restoration of Zion. Without abiding the higher law once instituted before it was broken and condemnation declared, people will not be able to handle the final day of burning which is the purification and beginning of the millennium. Does this mean all saints who didn't abide it most them ended up in underworld prisons a time, yes but understand that is why it says given over to buffeting of Satan until day of redemption. It is complicated not many rested due taking oaths with nothing in place to fulfill it and it being broken. What is important to God is the eternal outcome, if some were destroyed and fell a time if they are eternally saved it is suffered to be so, for without the intervention all had already been lost forever anyway, one day this will be shown the real reason for atonement.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

larsenb wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:39 pm
larsenb wrote: August 31st, 2019, 1:41 pm Power, you seem to be someone who could answer the following question about the identity of the Davidic Servant, which many in this forum are concerned about. Just who was, is, or will be the David Servant? Care to share?
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of eternity.

It is the Son of God, guided by his fullness from eternity the Lord of hosts, to the Son his Father is his Lord and God. But to mankind the Son is their Lord and God, the Davidic servant is Christ himself. The Lord God stands before his two witnesses preparing them a mystery, this is why they are called the two witnesses and entrusted with the greater of power, for they are witnessing the hidden mystery.

It is not time, much must occur first. The regeneration of the Son is not yet complete.
One Eternal Round mystery. He who was who is and is to come. Beginning and Ending, First and Last. a Circle, two points meeting time and eternity, let eternal mystery be given to those ready for meat but let those who cant swallow their milk remain without eyes to see.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:34 pm
I stand corrected! :)
I thought I was wrong but I was wrong about being wrong. "the Davidic servant is Christ himself" I think there was an edit somewhere.

Edit: There was no edit. I just missed it the first time. I was right, there is room for no one else.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

I wish you all well in the future, find the Kingdom of God within, let ye be truly reborn in the spirit of God, that the fruits of God flow forth. As I said I am again leaving a time, as have things to prepare for, know that the words given are the future and will fulfill, and many mystery did I speak off for those who seek it, trample it not underfoot as swine, when humility is shown then the spirit of God may again come back upon those who have shown forth pride. Peace unto those who are humble and meek who did not in pride decide to make judgement or statements, for in the words people are justified by law to blessing or cursing.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

It's not that I don't think he has many good things to say, it's just that I believe if the Lord Himself came and posted on this forum he would speak clearly, without unneccesary fanfare or dramatic words. I think he would communicate in our language to our understanding and reason with us.

I could be wrong.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

The Airbender wrote: September 1st, 2019, 1:41 pm It's not that I don't think he has many good things to say, it's just that I believe if the Lord Himself came and posted on this forum he would speak clearly, without unneccesary fanfare or dramatic words. I think he would communicate in our language to our understanding and reason with us.

I could be wrong.
Not defending him or saying PoE is one thing or another, but hte Lord did speak in parables to the Jews when he was around so that those with ears to hear could hear and eyes to see could see, otherwise they wouldn't. It wasn't always clear language. I personally don't believe PoE is a prophet of the Lord or the Son reincarnated but I believe he says a lot of truths; also I believe he is afflicted by a familiar spirit.

That being said, I'm not going to mock him either (not saying you did, I haven't read the entire thread).

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

John Tavner wrote: September 1st, 2019, 3:42 pm
The Airbender wrote: September 1st, 2019, 1:41 pm It's not that I don't think he has many good things to say, it's just that I believe if the Lord Himself came and posted on this forum he would speak clearly, without unneccesary fanfare or dramatic words. I think he would communicate in our language to our understanding and reason with us.

I could be wrong.
Not defending him or saying PoE is one thing or another, but hte Lord did speak in parables to the Jews when he was around so that those with ears to hear could hear and eyes to see could see, otherwise they wouldn't. It wasn't always clear language. I personally don't believe PoE is a prophet of the Lord or the Son reincarnated but I believe he says a lot of truths; also I believe he is afflicted by a familiar spirit.

That being said, I'm not going to mock him either (not saying you did, I haven't read the entire thread).
Not at all. I agree with much of what he says, it's kinda like a breath of fresh air... some of it.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

I could be wrong.

In wisdom if you do not know, it best not to make judgement, saying he has a familiar spirit and if it was the real Holy Ghost, gives power to familiar spirits over you, the pharisees said the same. Pray unto the Father forgiveness in name of the Son and it shall be given ye, then do not again such types of judgement.

Man does not know the meaning of he who liveth forever and ever, never considered that the Son has been on all worlds, worlds without number, the limitations of mortals is not same for immortals. How does one comprehend if does not experience all things, and overcome all things, to take the sins away the one who knew no sin became sin, as it states when he is again without sin the end has come. The regeneration of the Son of man allows for the rest to be restored, to be corrected and made as it was meant to be as defined in the Book of life.

It takes time for a seed to grow into a mighty tree. A harvest comes in it season when spring arrives. So is the world to be harvested and the wheat separated from the chaff. And the weeds which has strangled the wheat shall be pulled up in that day and gathered in bundles and burned. Where the heart is so shall be the soul.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 2:27 am

I could be wrong.

In wisdom if you do not know, it best not to make judgement, saying he has a familiar spirit and if it was the real Holy Ghost, gives power to familiar spirits over you, the pharisees said the same. Pray unto the Father forgiveness in name of the Son and it shall be given ye, then do not again such types of judgement.

Man does not know the meaning of he who liveth forever and ever, never considered that the Son has been on all worlds, worlds without number, the limitations of mortals is not same for immortals. How does one comprehend if does not experience all things, and overcome all things, to take the sins away the one who knew no sin became sin, as it states when he is again without sin the end has come. The regeneration of the Son of man allows for the rest to be restored, to be corrected and made as it was meant to be as defined in the Book of life.

It takes time for a seed to grow into a mighty tree. A harvest comes in it season when spring arrives. So is the world to be harvested and the wheat separated from the chaff. And the weeds which has strangled the wheat shall be pulled up in that day and gathered in bundles and burned. Where the heart is so shall be the soul.
I never said I didn't know ;) nor did I say how or what I believed. I have no problem asking for forgiveness if I am wrong. Additionally judgment is something that we all must do. Judge righteous judgment. I'm not condemning you which is wrong - only Christ can say where you are going or what will happen. I can judge by your fruits and by the Spirit as well as my own experience. Part of the reason we are here is to gain experience. So I don't need to repent for believing you have a familiar spirit, I would need to repent for judging you as an awful person for having an evil spirit (which I don't). See when they judged Christ they hated Him - I don't hate you, by goal isn't to attack nor destroy, if anything I hope it will make you aware. There is no need to repent now because II feel no anger towards you, nor disdain nor am I aware of incorrect judgment. If I judge that you have a familiar spirit out of love, then the Lord does not condemn one for caring for someone and seeing what is. There is a difference between mocking and claiming you are of the devil - which i haven't. People greatly misunderstand evil spirits - almost all are afflicted or surrounded by them. It is how muhc control we give them that makes the difference. Deep trauma can cause one to be afflicted and it might not be any fault of their own. Regardless the Lord loves you even if you do have one.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

John Tavner wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:07 am

I could be wrong.

I never said I didn't know ;) nor did I say how or what I believed. I have no problem asking for forgiveness if I am wrong. Additionally judgment is something that we all must do. Judge righteous judgment. I'm not condemning you which is wrong - only Christ can say where you are going or what will happen. I can judge by your fruits and by the Spirit as well as my own experience. Part of the reason we are here is to gain experience. So I don't need to repent for believing you have a familiar spirit, I would need to repent for judging you as an awful person for having an evil spirit (which I don't). See when they judged Christ they hated Him - I don't hate you, by goal isn't to attack nor destroy, if anything I hope it will make you aware. There is no need to repent now because II feel no anger towards you, nor disdain nor am I aware of incorrect judgment. If I judge that you have a familiar spirit out of love, then the Lord does not condemn one for caring for someone and seeing what is. There is a difference between mocking and claiming you are of the devil - which i haven't. People greatly misunderstand evil spirits - almost all are afflicted or surrounded by them. It is how muhc control we give them that makes the difference. Deep trauma can cause one to be afflicted and it might not be any fault of their own. Regardless the Lord loves you even if you do have one.

19There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings. 20And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? 21Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

In a room full of egotistical maniacs, is like visiting a psych ward... where everyone is talking about themselves but no one is listening, and the claims by one inspires the next person to make even a greater claim.

Fruits is what is missing and yet one could say, the room is full of them at the same time! (Play of words intended... :P )

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:38 am

19There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings. 20And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? 21Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
So if we are comparing, have you opened the eyes of the blind? What are your fruits? Otherwise you are merely quoting scripture and you have a lot of knowledge for sure, but no where here is an opportunity to examine your fruits. Rather it appears that anytime someone contradicts you, you immediately condemn them. Which again is not how the Savior worked. He showed forth fruits. Your fruits are the following 1) You have condemned. 2) No miracles from what I've seen 3) You keep saying that Now is the time you have to leave, but you keep remaining (contradiction). The Lord looks upon the heart. Paul was not condemned because he believed he was doing right - he was truly doing what he though was right in the sight of God - believed he was serving God. The Lord corrected him. Perhaps I need to see and test the fruits, but according to the words of hte Lord blessed are those that see and believe, but blessed more are those that believe and have not seen. So perhaps I am the one that needs to see and to date there are no fruits other than what appears to be condemnation, calling others to repentance, which we of course need (we all need to repent), but you also fail to show forth the fruits of "healing in your wings." Again, I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just telling you objectively what I see. The God I have come to know as I focus on Him continually does not dwell in condemnation. The Spirit has to convict me of sin. Right now, in this instance the Spirit is not convicting me of sin. In fact it is making my heart ache for you. I feel the Lord's love for you. At this point, I'm not going to engage further in conversation with you because I don't find it productive, nor d oI find it to be uplifting when individuals appear to be attacking one another continually. We are warned that by their fruits ye shall know them. I don't see fruits of the Spirit from you and until I do, your lack of fruit is how I will make judgment- other than your pushing of guilt, shame, and condemnation - Christ did call out wickedness, but He also told them how to overcome it which is not done through works, but through Him. His Grace when accepted causes them to do good works which overcomes and destroys the works of the devil.
Last edited by John Tavner on September 2nd, 2019, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 7:55 am In a room full of egotistical maniacs, is like visiting a psych ward... where everyone is talking about themselves but no one is listening, and the claims by one inspires the next person to make even a greater claim.

Fruits is what is missing and yet one could say, the room is full of them at the same time! (Play of words intended... :P )
Ha, you said what I said more succinctly - I suppose I should have just let you make your point and shut up :)

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

John Tavner wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 8:12 am
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:38 am

So if we are comparing, have you opened the eyes of the blind? What are your fruits? Otherwise you are merely quoting scripture and you have a lot of knowledge for sure, but no where here is an opportunity to examine your fruits. Rather it appears that anytime someone contradicts you, you immediately condemn them. Which again is not how the Savior worked. He showed forth fruits. Your fruits are the following 1) You have condemned. 2) No miracles from what I've seen 3) You keep saying that Now is the time you have to leave, but you keep remaining (contradiction). The Lord looks upon the heart. Paul was not condemned because he believed he was doing right - he was truly doing what he though was right in the sight of God - believed he was serving God. The Lord corrected him. Perhaps I need to see and test the fruits, but according to the words of hte Lord blessed are those that see and believe, but blessed more are those that believe and have not seen. So perhaps I am the one that needs to see and to date there are no fruits other than what appears to be condemnation, calling others to repentance, which we of course need (we all need to repent), but you also fail to show forth the fruits of "healing in your wings." Again, I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just telling you objectively what I see. The God I have come to know as I focus on Him continually does not dwell in condemnation. The Spirit has to convict me of sin. Right now, in this instance the Spirit is not convicting me of sin. In fact it is making my heart ache for you. I feel the Lord's love for you. At this point, I'm not going to engage further in conversation with you because I don't find it productive, nor d oI find it to be uplifting when individuals appear to be attacking one another continually. We are warned that by their fruits ye shall know them. I don't see fruits of the Spirit from you and until I do, your lack of fruit is how I will make judgment- other than your pushing of guilt, shame, and condemnation - Christ did call out wickedness, but He also told them how to overcome it which is not done through works, but through Him. His Grace when accepted causes them to do good works which overcomes and destroys the works of the devil.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 7:55 am In a room full of egotistical maniacs, is like visiting a psych ward... where everyone is talking about themselves but no one is listening, and the claims by one inspires the next person to make even a greater claim.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Spirit prompted me to reply these, therefore now is time to leave, I am leaving the forum, and my words will be shown in the future to be the truth, and it will be a sword against those who showed evil, but to those who listen it shall be healing wings. Now I dust my feet and depart, for ye who spoke evils choose too and so it was your choice, even after mercy and grace offered still your pride blinded ye from the Light.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:36 am

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Nice try... You think you know something because G_d said so and so, and you know what He meant and therefore I am under His judgment.

We are to discern between good and evil, and by THEIR fruits we shall know whether they are truly good or evil. Now IF I was to PASS JUDGMENT upon you (which implies assessing a penalty) and declare it to the world, you might be right, not knowing whether I have been call to declare such a thing! But I have not judged you (seriously you would know if I had!) ... but yes I have discerned what you are doing, by your fruits.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

I could be wrong.

Highest praises to our LORD of Lords and KING of Kings! The sheep know their Shepherd.
I’m marveling how it is the same today as in days of old!

John 10: 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him (verbal stones in our day).
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Malachi 4:2 (compare 1 Ne:22) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah (see D&C 77:14 Elias John the Beloved) the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
1 Ne 22:24 And the time cometh speedily that the righteous must be led up as calves of the stall, and the Holy One of Israel must reign in dominion, and might, and power, and great glory.
25 And he gathereth his children from the four quarters of the earth; and he numbereth his sheep, and they know him; and there shall be one fold and one shepherd; and he shall feed his sheep, and in him they shall find pasture.
Hallelujah!

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

PickleRick wrote: August 31st, 2019, 2:40 pm I think too many people focus on PoE's "God complex" or his mental health or whatever, and pay too little attention to WHAT he says.

I mean, if it calms your triggers, just consider him a guy who is either speaking messianically, or at least trying to.

If the Spirit of God rests on the most mental, drug addled alcoholic, and that "unworthy vessel" tells you something by the spirit, you had best be capable of receiving it by the spirit and not getting hung up about the vehicle. In fact, I consider this a kind of test.

If you automatically filter i.e. "What could this absolute mess of a person POSSIBLY have to tell me that is of any value?" then your ego has robbed you.
I actually felt this exact way as I read, thinking if this isn’t my Messiah Himself, it is one speaking Messianically … following this I received a witness of the Holy Spirit and I recognize my Shepherd.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:59 pm
larsenb wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:39 pm

One Eternal Round mystery. He who was who is and is to come. Beginning and Ending, First and Last. a Circle, two points meeting time and eternity, let eternal mystery be given to those ready for meat but let those who cant swallow their milk remain without eyes to see.
I recall opening on 3 separate occasions when praying concerning my husband prior to his passing “it is one eternal round before the LORD…”. It gave me great comfort and trust following his death. Many years passed before the MOST HIGH unfolded this mystery to my mind. I am forever grateful!
Matthew 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Well this is an old and interesting thread that I didn't recall. I will admit however, that I agree with the OP. At least the last few days, I have come to contemplate exactly what the OP says. There area several reasons and the all stem from reading modern scriptures.

To start, I must separate the concept of being children of god into two parts.

First, is figurative children of god or adopted children, or what ever term you wish that means we weren't at one point and become later.

Second, is being a literal child of god. A literal child of god means being begotten of vs begotten to. The proposal would be that we were begotten in the celestial realm before the pre-mortal counsel by our heavenly parents, and went from intelligences/spirits to god's spirit children (literally).

Consider Abraham 3:23. It says that Abraham stood in the spirit world (not Celestial kingdom) with other intelligences, spirits (spirit children), and souls. He was a soul and great and noble. Seems the pre-mortal plan may have included. Celestial adults (resurrected beings) that condescended to come here as leaders; along with celestial children or spirit children; and lastly intelligences (not yet spirit children).
- note that Lucifer offered that none would fail, all would obtain at least the telestial glory. and one third part wanted that more than anything.
- if you believe in D&C 93 that all intelligences are co-eternal with god; intelligences and spirits cannot be created or destroyed (by god anyway); yet believe we are literal children of god; then there must be progression to that point of becoming a child of god or celestial offspring.

Consider D&C 88:24. It says that those that fail to obtain the minimum level of progression (portion of the spirit of telestial) will receive a kingdom of no glory.
- note is does not say they become SoP. that seems to be only for those who willfully rebel, not those just unworthy or too low of progression. Where D&C 76 seems to be speaking to those who know better and fail to make the grade.

Consider D&C 88:32. It says that those who fail to obtain the telestial will "return again to their own place". Not SoP. So what do we see. These did not come from the celestial realm, as you wouldn't fail to make the telestial and return to the celestial.
- the intelligences (not spirits (children) and souls) will return to where they came from if they fail. Hence they wanted Lucifer's promise of continued progression and became the 1/3 part. They return to a where they came, a kingdom of NO glory, not one of god's kingdoms.
- they are just intelligences and return as "quickened" beings but not one of god's children but some form of resurrection (not defined).
- they didn't come from celestial.
- they are not destroyed (Adam-God theory).
- they were in the pre-mortal council and they are on this earth, but they are not yet literal children of god.
- it seems they are here to audition to become children of god. think about it for a moment. If you believe in eternal progression then there must be a pre-child step where one is proven worthy of becoming a child of god; where one proves their level of progression and their desire to become a child of god.

So, if you follow this (not sure anyone will) then there are people on this earth that are not yet literal children of god. But, as the scriptures say, they can be adopted to Jesus and become his children. Then in a future time, become literal children of the father.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:34 pm
I stand corrected! :)
Two, but not too. 🐳

Too, but not two. :mrgreen:

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 29th, 2019, 10:38 pm
Silver Pie wrote: August 29th, 2019, 8:32 pm To tell you the truth, I think it's sad you think you're Jesus, but sometimes you are spot on. And I think in this you are spot on.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
https://biblehub.com/john/1-12.htm
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief; when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 14:10)
10 And now I say unto you, who shall declare his generation? Behold, I say unto you, that when his soul has been made an offering for sin he shall see his seed. And now what say ye? And who shall be his seed?

11 Behold I say unto you, that whosoever has heard the words of the prophets, yea, all the holy prophets who have prophesied concerning the coming of the Lord—I say unto you, that all those who have hearkened unto their words, and believed that the Lord would redeem his people, and have looked forward to that day for a remission of their sins, I say unto you, that these are his seed, or they are the heirs of the kingdom of God.

12 For these are they whose sins he has borne; these are they for whom he has died, to redeem them from their transgressions. And now, are they not his seed?

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 15:10 - 12)
i denied it for long time, until the Father intervened now I can no longer deny, as it is required I have faith to bring forth the Restoration, rules of eternal law required that which is taken away must be experienced and overcome directly, thus I was forsaken and must achieve perfect faith, hope and charity to shatter the kingdom of the beast apart.
May I ask, what is the name of your Father? Is his name found in the old testament? If so, what is that name?

I hope my question isn't intrusive, I ask it in sincerity. Thanks.

edit:

it appears the OP is no longer active on this site.

Generic User
captain of 10

Post by Generic User »

The obscure internet forum Jesus and Davidic Servant routine never fails to amaze.
Because some obscure LDS and LDS adjacent forum with a couple hundred active users is where Christ or the Davidic Servant is going to come and preach/evangelize/reveal himself ect.

Get a grip people. Unless one of you has the greater plates of Nephi and can throw up highways in the great deep, pipe down and ground yourself. You're listening to deluded spirits or have schizophrenic/extreme narcissistic tendencies and need medical help.

Matthew 24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You're not even a good false Christ. You have no miracles and have no power. You're not deceiving any elect. Do yourself a favor and get some help.