One of the greatest lies is that all mankind are children of God

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: One of the greatest lies is that all mankind are children of God

Post by Ymarsakar »

I kinda talked like eternity. Until the apocalypse arrived and i stopped. My life long desire had been answered and fulfilled after all

Nov 2019 on facebook i started telling people their time was running out and using obscure language. People said i was full of doom.

Then 2020 happened and no body remembered. Nor did i and others know what precisely the out of time thing was about. Not was it like 1 or 2. It was millions of psi users got this message and felt constrained to speak and warn thr masses.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Still think we need a discussion/definition of what it means to "be a child of god". Everyone has an opinion but no one has a definition.

Erastothenes
captain of 100

Post by Erastothenes »

So you claim to be some super being if I am correct. Please tell me why someone of your caliber would spend their time on LDSFF? Don't get me wrong. I love LDSFF but there are about 50 or so people who frequent this joint. Shouldn't you be spreading your message somewhere with a little bit more coverage?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Erastothenes wrote: May 6th, 2023, 4:14 pm So you claim to be some super being if I am correct. Please tell me why someone of your caliber would spend their time on LDSFF? Don't get me wrong. I love LDSFF but there are about 50 or so people who frequent this joint. Shouldn't you be spreading your message somewhere with a little bit more coverage?
Jesus first reached out to the Woman at the Well. The Davidic Servant has done likewise. Unfortunately his message has fallen on deaf ears, with few exceptions. If Lake Mead filled; what difference would that make. :?:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FrankOne wrote: May 5th, 2023, 7:59 pm it appears the OP is no longer active on this site.
He got removed several times (he kept returning under different monikers). I guess he finally got tired of returning. He was convinced he was Jesus - made a post saying he'd been deceived, and lured into believing he was Jesus by a friend. Later, he went back to being Jesus.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Silver Pie wrote: May 6th, 2023, 7:04 pm
FrankOne wrote: May 5th, 2023, 7:59 pm it appears the OP is no longer active on this site.
He got removed several times (he kept returning under different monikers). I guess he finally got tired of returning. He was convinced he was Jesus - made a post saying he'd been deceived, and lured into believing he was Jesus by a friend. Later, he went back to being Jesus.
I find it interesting that throughout modern times of professional psychology that the "Jesus complex" has been diagnosed so often.

It is possible that some people have a 'loose screw' that actually enables them to sporadically identify with the Christ within but they cannot reconcile what it means nor can they comprehend it at all. The result is a "crazy person".

I'm not saying that their words are all from Christ but instead, they are "touched" by the Christ consciousness at times, very briefly, but then drift into delusions of grandeur for long periods, and many continue on channeling other entities while thinking they are receiving revelation from God.

I was good friends with a medium that was extraordinary. I am not impressed easily, but this woman had a true 'gift'. the short story is that it took many years for her to understand that it was not Christ that was talking to her.

I've studied many people that were definitely receiving revelation from Jehovah and this is always indicated by the same personality demonstrated in the OT. I've personally met one man that experienced this and I was fascinated by his accounts. There is so much more going on here (on earth) than we can possibly comprehend. There are many powerful beings out there and their intentions are not what we assume they are. These beings do the same as humans do, which is to seek out those that agree with them. They project just as humans project.

What we are feeling inside creates a door. If we are angry inside, and inclined to condemn others, yet "righteous" minded, then we find Jehovah. If we are right minded and disciplined, but only slightly inclined to condemn others than we might find the God of Sabaoth. If we are angry and/or depressed and not right minded, we find a host of negative entities.

If we are sincere and broken and have given up on condemning others , we find Christ and the Holy Spirit.

We find what we are.

hence, so many religions, cults, and groups. All polarized against each other except those that find Christ. Those that find Christ are the ones with the peaceful smile.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

FrankOne wrote: May 6th, 2023, 8:21 pm
I find it interesting that throughout modern times of professional psychology that the "Jesus complex" has been diagnosed so often.

It is possible that some people have a 'loose screw' that actually enables them to sporadically identify with the Christ within but they cannot reconcile what it means nor can they comprehend it at all. The result is a "crazy person".

I'm not saying that their words are all from Christ but instead, they are "touched" by the Christ consciousness at times, very briefly, but then drift into delusions of grandeur for long periods, and many continue on channeling other entities while thinking they are receiving revelation from God.

I was good friends with a medium that was extraordinary. I am not impressed easily, but this woman had a true 'gift'. the short story is that it took many years for her to understand that it was not Christ that was talking to her.

I've studied many people that were definitely receiving revelation from Jehovah and this is always indicated by the same personality demonstrated in the OT. I've personally met one man that experienced this and I was fascinated by his accounts. There is so much more going on here (on earth) than we can possibly comprehend. There are many powerful beings out there and their intentions are not what we assume they are. These beings do the same as humans do, which is to seek out those that agree with them. They project just as humans project.

What we are feeling inside creates a door. If we are angry inside, and inclined to condemn others, yet "righteous" minded, then we find Jehovah. If we are right minded and disciplined, but only slightly inclined to condemn others than we might find the God of Sabaoth. If we are angry and/or depressed and not right minded, we find a host of negative entities.

If we are sincere and broken and have given up on condemning others , we find Christ and the Holy Spirit.

We find what we are.

hence, so many religions, cults, and groups. All polarized against each other except those that find Christ. Those that find Christ are the ones with the peaceful smile.
That is more or less correct.

Prophesying was a type of condition or state. Even saul was described as prophesying. It was a kind of trance or ecstatic state but most cannot control it. The mental hospitals have most of them. And drugs serve as sleepers to blocl psi ability. As this age ends, more people s psi dna activates and thus more people go insane from thr god rays. And thus thr qabal needs to medicate all of you more. Even unto death. Of thr body anf spirit.

Since these sleeper drugs can also disable ur soul s connectiom to body, blocking progress. Ritalin for 3 year olds? Sex mutilations? This is not a sane civ

Þ

Most people lack the knowledge to process or ground the channeling of higher d messages. They get an idea or impression, then their ego starts filling up the blanks. This is why trance channeling was developed. Instead of relying on people from the wilderness, don elkins and others made it into a science and less an art.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 6:49 am
FrankOne wrote: May 6th, 2023, 8:21 pm

We find what we are.

That is more or less correct.

Prophesying was a type of condition or state. Even saul was described as prophesying. It was a kind of trance or ecstatic state but most cannot control it. The mental hospitals have most of them. And drugs serve as sleepers to blocl psi ability. As this age ends, more people s psi dna activates and thus more people go insane from thr god rays. And thus thr qabal needs to medicate all of you more. Even unto death. Of thr body anf spirit.

Since these sleeper drugs can also disable ur soul s connectiom to body, blocking progress. Ritalin for 3 year olds? Sex mutilations? This is not a sane civ

Þ

Most people lack the knowledge to process or ground the channeling of higher d messages. They get an idea or impression, then their ego starts filling up the blanks. This is why trance channeling was developed. Instead of relying on people from the wilderness, don elkins and others made it into a science and less an art.
I think the hardest part of this is the ego.

I question myself all the time about this.

I have nothing to gain, it’s nice when people agree with me but I don’t need them to. Our father is a spirit, worship him in spirit.

I’m just clumpy dirt.

Perched Eagle
captain of 100

Post by Perched Eagle »

Robin Hood wrote: August 31st, 2019, 7:29 am
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:59 am I again am leaving this forum
Ok.... bye.
Another nut job

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Perched Eagle wrote: May 7th, 2023, 1:01 pm
Robin Hood wrote: August 31st, 2019, 7:29 am
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:59 am I again am leaving this forum
Ok.... bye.
Another nut job
Nut job is a requirement to run this world. Look around