Its time this is revealed.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gangbusters
captain of 100

Re: Its time this is revealed.

Post by gangbusters »

Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 5:39 pm
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:55 pm
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:15 pm

That's quite a stretch. His posts literally make no sense to me. They're gibberish. And for Pete's sake, he's writing as if he's God and calling us to repentance. I never said he had a devil. I never said he's drunk. I think he's mentally ill.

And I'll end the suspense for you: if someone OUT of the Church called members to repentance I would completely ignore them. The Lord WILL NOT call someone from outside the Church to call the Church to repentance. Makes zero sense. We have a prophet who is doing a fine job of calling us to repentance. I'm trying (imperfectly) to heed him.
Just like the Jews ignored anyone outside the church because they didn't need any more of God's word. Just like the people under king Noah didn't need anyone coming in from the outside and telling them to repent because their leaders and priests were richeous men. Just like Laman and Lemuel being angry at their Father for leading them out of Jereusalem because they KNEW that the Jews were a richeous people. This is not a stretch. Every people in every dispensation always thought there was no need for anyone on the outside to come tell them to repent. It's just the nature of man to find comfort in what we currently believe and have been taught and to believe that we have all we need. 2Nephi 29 talks about this very thing.
I tell you what. I'll roll the dice by hitching my wagon to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Church that CHRIST restored for the purpose of preparing the earth for the Second Coming) and following the prophet. You keep an "open mind" to someone outside of the Church all you want.

And to draw the obvious distinction between your comparisons and me: I am following Christ by entering into and keeping covenants I made with him. I am following him personally through my (imperfect) discipleship, unlike the Jews who killed him, so pretty flawed comparison. I don't "find comfort" in what I currently believe in that I am "at ease" or fat and happy in my relationship with God as I infer your meaning.

Jews in Christ's time: apostasy
King Noah and priests: apostasy and perverted version of the church
Laman and Lemuel: apostates in open rebellion against the prophet
Me: following as best I can the one true Church and the Savior. One of these things is not like the other.
You say that you're not like the Jews because they killed the savior. Nephi tells us that we don't have to actually kill the Savior to be in the same category as those who did kill him.
1Nephi 19

7 For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet. Yea, even the very God of Israel do men trample under their feet; I say, trample under their feet but I would speak in other words—they set him at naught, and hearken not to the voice of his counsels.

9 And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.

Word linking those two verse tells us that the people who set the Savior as a thing of naught and hearken not to the voice of his counsels are in the same category with those who spit on Him, smite Him, and Scourged Him.

You don't have to literally crucify the Savior to be counted as those who did.

It's easy to look back in history at all the people who messed up and tell ourselves that we are not like those people. We have a recorded history of all the things these people did and all of their mistakes and all of their shortcomings and all of the ways that they apostatized. When looking at our own lives, we don't have the advantage of being an outsider looking in and reading our history. We are stuck in our own paradigm with a limited awareness of truth and reality. those three groups of people that you say were in apostasy did not know that they were on apostasy. they thought just like you, that they had the truth that their leaders had the truth and we're leading them in correct paths. They, like you put limits on what God can and cannot do and who he can and cannot call to do His work. They, like you probably looked back in history and saw all the people who apostatized and said that they were not like them that they were better, that they were a chosen people. It's all about paradigm. We all think that we know way more than we actually do.
Ok, so how am I setting the Savior’s counsels at naught by discounting the ramblings of a guy who thinks he’s God? Your implying that I’m setting the counsels of God aside because I’m committed to following his anointed prophets and honoring covenants I’ve made with him is mind bogglingly absurd.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

This is has been Authored and in little while becometh manifest, ye have been told before hand, for what is spoken by Isaiah is great wisdom to events of last days. And it was because of transgression that Zion failed to be established and the cursed averted,

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Guys.... ignore everything he says.

This was him after the first 2 or 3 times being banned:

CLICK HERE
Hello, my intention coming on this forum was to help people come close to Christ, I feel at times I am inspired by the spirit of Christ as all good things come from God. But I feel my mind was mislead and I believed it was my own spirit now that the person I believed was a messenger to help me overcome the world has said they were mislead and is having a break down I now feel that I was mislead also through him and am not Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour who was upon earth in the past and lived a perfect sinless life and arose to Heavens. I ask forgiveness of anyone I have effected in any way of any judgements I have faced and only pray that I can be forgiven of my sins as well, it was not my place to judge anyone and I did it thinking I was helping them my intention was always to help people I am sorry for all the things ive done. I hope you can all forgive me and pray for me for years I have selflessly giving and found out the person lied to me, much money was lost in trying to help in a third world country. The loss of money doesn't bother me but being mislead into what I believed I was does, the true Christ is perfect you are all right I am far from perfect and ask your forgiveness for my errors. I believe the church of LDS is the church of God it has done so many good things it doctrines are inspirational and good and so I now believe that we should only heed the words of it leadership that Thomas S Monsom is a true prophet of God and there to lead the church. I say this after much prayer and am confused now myself so many things occurred that lead to me accepting this belief but now I see I errored. May all forgive me for my errors I am not Jesus Christ and was mislead for years by listening to someone I thought was a messenger. May we all find happiness and the joy that is only found in Christ.

I will be leaving this forum if you want I have had a change of heart after much prayer and tears this is why I now do this in humility and repentance to undo any damage I might done. I still believe we all fall short and should not mock one another or judge and let us just discern and take not of things without deep prayer and seeking from our Father in Heaven. I forgive all for anything that happened and hope you can all forgive me as well. I would like people to disregard my opinions on this forum as I now cant call it revelation and believe we should all seek the words of Christ and live by them and let it be our guide and listen to the council of the leaders of LDS.
He had a "messenger" that was "helping him overcome the world".

Then that messenger said that he himself was being misled, and therefore our messiah friend here decided he too was being misled.

He then stated that he is not Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior, as he had previously claimed to be.

He said sorry, asked for forgiveness, and asked us to disregard everything he had previously said.

Now.. he's back, saying the exact same stuff he was saying before, talking as if he's Jesus. Shall we now regard his ideas when he told us to disregard them?

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Just like the Jews ignored anyone outside the church because they didn't need any more of God's word. Just like the people under king Noah didn't need anyone coming in from the outside and telling them to repent because their leaders and priests were richeous men. Just like Laman and Lemuel being angry at their Father for leading them out of Jereusalem because they KNEW that the Jews were a richeous people. This is not a stretch. Every people in every dispensation always thought there was no need for anyone on the outside to come tell them to repent. It's just the nature of man to find comfort in what we currently believe and have been taught and to believe that we have all we need. 2Nephi 29 talks about this very thing.
I tell you what. I'll roll the dice by hitching my wagon to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Church that CHRIST restored for the purpose of preparing the earth for the Second Coming) and following the prophet. You keep an "open mind" to someone outside of the Church all you want.

And to draw the obvious distinction between your comparisons and me: I am following Christ by entering into and keeping covenants I made with him. I am following him personally through my (imperfect) discipleship, unlike the Jews who killed him, so pretty flawed comparison. I don't "find comfort" in what I currently believe in that I am "at ease" or fat and happy in my relationship with God as I infer your meaning.

Me: following as best I can the one true Church and the Savior. One of these things is not like the other.
You say that you're not like the Jews because they killed the savior. Nephi tells us that we don't have to actually kill the Savior to be in the same category as those who did kill him.
1Nephi 19

7 For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet. Yea, even the very God of Israel do men trample under their feet; I say, trample under their feet but I would speak in other words—they set him at naught, and hearken not to the voice of his counsels.

9 And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.

Word linking those two verse tells us that the people who set the Savior as a thing of naught and hearken not to the voice of his counsels are in the same category with those who spit on Him, smite Him, and Scourged Him.

It's easy to look back in history at all the people who messed up and tell ourselves that we are not like those people. We have a recorded history of all the things these people did and all of their mistakes and all of their shortcomings and all of the ways that they apostatized. When looking at our own lives, we don't have the advantage of being an outsider looking in and reading our history. We are stuck in our own paradigm with a limited awareness of truth and reality. those three groups of people that you say were in apostasy did not know that they were on apostasy. they thought just like you, that they had the truth that their leaders had the truth and we're leading them in correct paths. They, like you put limits on what God can and cannot do and who he can and cannot call to do His work. They, like you probably looked back in history and saw all the people who apostatized and said that they were not like them that they were better, that they were a chosen people. It's all about paradigm. We all think that we know way more than we actually do.
Ok, so how am I setting the Savior’s counsels at naught by discounting the ramblings of a guy who thinks he’s God? Your implying that I’m setting the counsels of God aside because I’m committed to following his anointed prophets and honoring covenants I’ve made with him is mind bogglingly absurd.
There is no covenant in the temple in place that God must uphold for it is long broken, for covenant was for establishment of Zion and yet it failed to be established, the curse warned about shall come and thus it is for it is spoken now by the Author, and eternity obeyeth, if it has changed so too would the words of Isaiah change but they remain as so and thus it is. For it was also warned by Joseph Fielding Smith that it was the saints who broken the everlasting covenant, transgressed the laws and changed the ordinances and so it is. The Son shall fulfilled his Covenant with the Father, but the children of men almost all have broken their covenants, thus shall be given over to buffeting of Satan until the day of redemption.

The day is coming many who thought they knew the Son shall be known they never knew him, for never aligned to him in spirit and never knew his ways, and their works were iniquity of their own hearts and though they spoke his words and seemed to be of men to be righteous their hearts were far from him. But let each soul be judged by it heart and let it intentions revealeth why it doeth as it does and let the real Holy Ghost seal the true little ones of the Kingdom, who shall be found humble and meek and be given understanding of the mystery of God. For no soul can be saved in ignorance and they who put their eternal destiny into hands of men, are foolish but wise are they who become masters of their own self who abideth in understanding the word they preach to know.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Stahura wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:39 pm Guys.... ignore everything he says.

CLICK HERE
Hello, my intention coming on this forum was to help people come close to Christ, I feel at times I am inspired by the spirit of Christ as all good things come from God. But I feel my mind was mislead and I believed it was my own spirit now that the person I believed was a messenger to help me overcome the world has said they were mislead and is having a break down I now feel that I was mislead also through him and am not Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour who was upon earth in the past and lived a perfect sinless life and arose to Heavens. I ask forgiveness of anyone I have effected in any way of any judgements I have faced and only pray that I can be forgiven of my sins as well, it was not my place to judge anyone and I did it thinking I was helping them my intention was always to help people I am sorry for all the things ive done. I hope you can all forgive me and pray for me for years I have selflessly giving and found out the person lied to me, much money was lost in trying to help in a third world country. The loss of money doesn't bother me but being mislead into what I believed I was does, the true Christ is perfect you are all right I am far from perfect and ask your forgiveness for my errors. I believe the church of LDS is the church of God it has done so many good things it doctrines are inspirational and good and so I now believe that we should only heed the words of it leadership that Thomas S Monsom is a true prophet of God and there to lead the church. I say this after much prayer and am confused now myself so many things occurred that lead to me accepting this belief but now I see I errored. May all forgive me for my errors I am not Jesus Christ and was mislead for years by listening to someone I thought was a messenger. May we all find happiness and the joy that is only found in Christ.

I will be leaving this forum if you want I have had a change of heart after much prayer and tears this is why I now do this in humility and repentance to undo any damage I might done. I still believe we all fall short and should not mock one another or judge and let us just discern and take not of things without deep prayer and seeking from our Father in Heaven. I forgive all for anything that happened and hope you can all forgive me as well. I would like people to disregard my opinions on this forum as I now cant call it revelation and believe we should all seek the words of Christ and live by them and let it be our guide and listen to the council of the leaders of LDS.

Then that messenger said that he himself was being misled, and therefore our messiah friend here decided he too was being misled.

He then stated that he is not Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior, as he had previously claimed to be.

He said sorry, asked for forgiveness, and asked us to disregard everything he had previously said.

Now.. he's back, saying the exact same stuff he was saying before, talking as if he's Jesus. Shall we now regard his ideas when he told us to disregard them?
The Son was aloud to be overcome by the adversary that in darkness the saints may be trialed, for redemption required the confusion of the world to be faced, and because ye continuously bring up his past behold thus saith the Father, so has your sins been brought to surface again, and ye shall pay the debt of your own sins, because ye have fulfilled what is spoken 'because they judged so shall they also be judged' but if you repent and humble yourself then shall ye be forgiven.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

1Nephi 19

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say YOU were setting at naught his counsils, I was addressing your argument that you could not be like the Jews because you didn't crucify the Savior. I'm talking about that general statement. It's not a good argument because each of us has been guilty from time to time of setting at naught the Lord and not hearkening to the voice of His cousils, and Nephi says when one does this it is as if we are spitting, smiting, and scourging Him.

I'm not really interested in discussing the Powerof Eternity guy. I'm more addressing the attitude of dismissal. Yes this guy may very well be delusional. But I keep an open mind because in the future, there will be prophets who break the mold of what we think a prophet should look and sound like.
Last edited by Hosh on August 27th, 2019, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:48 pm

1Nephi 19

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say you were setting at naught his counsils, I was in general addressing your argument that you could not be like the Jews because you didn't crucify the Savior. I'm talking about that general statement. It's not a good argument in general because each of us has been guilty from time to time of setting at naught the Lord and not hearkening to the voice of His cousils. I'm not really interested in discussing the Powerof Eternity guy. I'm more addressing the attitude of dismissal. Yes this guy may very well be delusional. But I keep an open mind because in the future, there will be prophets who break the mold of what we think a prophet should look and sound like.
You may be right, but if they’re true prophets they’ll come from the true church and we’ll know them by that way at least.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

The Light speaks but those in darkness comprehend not the light, and focus on timelines long gone, and understand not awakening is a process. Let truth bear witness of itself to core of the righteous of soul, but let it be a dividing force against the prideful of the world the self righteous. For the Son has not come to bring peace to the kingdom of the beast, but to bring a sword and divide it. Let it be known the error was the Son denying himself for until he awaketh in fullness the day of the Lord can not yet come. Now whom bear witness of this but the Holy Ghost itself and we are One even One God, and the Light speaketh all orders in the true Holy Ghost, and if ye had known us ye would know our words, but our words are given in this generation in this manner to stumble the prideful, that the learned remain in ignorance but the simple-minded shall be enlightened.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:48 pm

1Nephi 19

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say you were setting at naught his counsils, I was in general addressing your argument that you could not be like the Jews because you didn't crucify the Savior. I'm talking about that general statement. It's not a good argument in general because each of us has been guilty from time to time of setting at naught the Lord and not hearkening to the voice of His cousils. I'm not really interested in discussing the Powerof Eternity guy. I'm more addressing the attitude of dismissal. Yes this guy may very well be delusional. But I keep an open mind because in the future, there will be prophets who break the mold of what we think a prophet should look and sound like.
You may be right, but if they’re true prophets they’ll come from the true church and we’ll know them by that way at least.
Maybe your right. But I believe the scriptures say otherwise. Guess that's why it's so important to make sure we are in tune with the Holy Spirit. We are heading in to some confusing/troubling times if we don't have the Lord as our guide.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 6:20 pm
jmack wrote: August 27th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:37 pm
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:15 pm

That's quite a stretch. His posts literally make no sense to me. They're gibberish. And for Pete's sake, he's writing as if he's God and calling us to repentance. I never said he had a devil. I never said he's drunk. I think he's mentally ill.

And I'll end the suspense for you: if someone OUT of the Church called members to repentance I would completely ignore them. The Lord WILL NOT call someone from outside the Church to call the Church to repentance. Makes zero sense. We have a prophet who is doing a fine job of calling us to repentance. I'm trying (imperfectly) to heed him.
I did not mention the talking as God part because I do not judge and I do not limit God or put him in a box of any kind. I can tell you God has avatars that he sends into the world, mainly the seven Spirits of God. God talks through his avatars and when he does the avatar will talk as though he is God. Is TPoE an avatar of God? Idk. If I knew I'd tell you. I don't know what he is. But he is not ordinary. Mentally ill? Aren't we all? How can we be in this corrupt flesh and be whole?
I suspect you see some of yourself in him. I know it's comforting to think everyone is mentally ill, but that's not true. There is a standard for normal mental health and some people are outside the bounds. tpoe111 apparently has been here as different characters, and even admitted his mental problems and that he was deceived. I think he could use a priesthood blessing and medical treatment.
I do not contend with that. But, does that mean I should leave him to the wolves that have teeth but no eyes or ears? I stand by my original post, "He knows too much for it to be considered drivel." I am not about to be forced to defend myself when I came here to lend a hand to someone being attacked out of ignorance. And God's standard for mental health is a lot more stringent than man's definition of mental health. And I do identify somewhat! :)
I don't like to see people treated rude, and I agree, it wasn't drivel, but he's not God typing on the internet either, so there's a line between being rude and encouraging someone in their delusions.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

The true Church of God is perfect, that which man has built is of the world, and rejected of the Lord and they have rejected the Lord, thus in time of it being chastised shall it be refined and become the true Church of God even the Church of the firstborn, but it shall not be as it is now but shall be upon the principles of the people of Enoch, and because of how righteous the people of that time shall be if they saith unto a mountain be ye removed it shall be done in a instant, for they will be granted the real power of the priesthood even the true power of the Holy Ghost.

Ye are under a condemnation as spoken in Doctrines and Covenants so is the rest of the world until the Restoration of Zion, it has not changed the scourge and judgement is coming because of failing to establish Zion, ye have broken the temple covenants and people are entering into covenants with death and hell and see it not, the Devil long infiltrated for it was Freemasonry to begin with and it was only under strict requirements could the consequence of underworlds be avoided, this was known even to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. And what was the greatest error of the saints, to focus on your blessings and exaltation's, rather than being servants of God in seeking to become Zion, ye sought what ye could gain out of it and thus aligned to service to self frequency and it was then easy for adversary to infiltrate. If ye had of been humble meek children seeking adoption and striving, and not boasted in your own hearts of being something ye are not yet aligned too, ye would been aided by the Light to build a true Kingdom of God, but what you achieved is no more different than most churches of the world, and ye lack faith to access the true power, and that is why the signs of a true believer do not follow.

We will use what righteousness remains of all people of the earth, and gather the truly righteous in a time of desolation in days of tribulation, all who heed our call by power in that time shall be forgiven and saved, and shall know the things they understood not and shall see the true establishment of Church of Christ on earth even the perfect Zion. Heed the warning by Isaiah or not, either way it is decided and I have already spoken it unto the eternity's and the Father has said the Head of the house shall suffer it be so the chickens shall be scattered and the eggs consumed, and the true children of our kingdom shall be revealed when the serpents kingdom revealed. Complacency shall come to a end in the time of the scourge and judgement, at first I will fight against all people of the world including the saints, but then after remember the covenant and mercy that is with Abraham.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

CLICK HERE

I have my own demons and or angels to wrestle with. I am not going to judge another when I myself do not know the source of what is happening to me. All I know about TPoE is that he has vast and mostly correct knowledge. The source of that knowledge I have no idea. The source of my knowledge I also have no proof. It is not like the source shows his id. My source is not a presence that I can discern. It is just knowledge that pops into my head. Sometimes words. It has been that way all my life. And it has never been proven wrong. And I know that he does not speak drivel.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

the Lord hath said: This is my church, and I will establish it; and nothing shall overthrow it, save it is the transgression of my people. (MOSIAH 27:13)

This is fulfilled the transgression has occurred.

I told the people that if they would not believe the revelations that God had given, He would suffer the devil to give revelations, Have I seen this fulfilled? I have. I told the people that as true as God lived, if they would NOT have truth, they would have error sent unto them and they would believe it." Brigham Young (Deseret News, June 8, 1873; 2 Thes. 2:10-12)

And if He should suffer him to lead the people astray, it would be because they ought to be led astray. If He should suffer them to be chastised, and some of them destroyed, it would be because they deserved it….” Brigham Young (J.D. 4:297-298)

Brigham Young: “I am more afraid that this people have so much confidence in their leaders that they will not inquire for themselves of God whether they are led by Him, I am fearful lest they settle down in a state of self-security, trusting their eternal destiny in the hands of their leaders with a reckless confidence that in itself would thwart the purpose of God in their salvation, and weaken that influence they could give to their leaders, did they know for themselves, by the revelations of Jesus, that they are led in the right way. Let every man and woman know, by the whispering of the spirit of God to themselves, whether their leaders are walking in the paths the Lord dictates or not.”( Disc. of B.Y., p.209 / Journal of Disc. Vol. 9 p. 149-150 )

“We have heard men who hold the priesthood remark that they would do anything they were told to do by those who preside over them (even) if they knew it was wrong; but such obedience as this is worse than folly to us; it is slavery in the extreme; and the man who would thus willingly degrade himself, should not claim a rank among intelligent beings, until he turns from his folly.
A man of God would despise the idea. Others, in the extreme exercise of their almighty authority have taught that such obedience was necessary, and that no matter what the saints were told to do by their presidents, they should do it without any questions. When Elders of Israel will so far indulge in these extreme notions of obedience as to teach them to the people, it is generally because they have it in their hearts to do wrong themselves. Joseph Smith (Millennial Star. Volume 14 Number 38, pages 593-595.)

“It is the L. D. Saints who have transgressed the laws, change the ordinance, broke the everlasting covenant.” Joseph Fielding Smith (Deseret News, Church Section, Oct. 17, 1936)

Why don’t you see, why don’t you open your eyes and behold the great work resting upon you and that you have enter into? You are blind, you are stupid, you are in the dark,
in the mist and fog, wondering to and fro like a boat upon the water without sail, rudder or oar, and you know not whither you are going.” Brigham Young -Aug. 19, 1877 (J. of D. 19:93-94)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the MINDS of the people, and ALL flesh has become corrupt before my face. Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of morning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon ALL the face of the earth, saith the LORD. And upon My House shall it Begin, and from My House shall it go forth, saith the LORD; First among those among you, saith the LORD, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of My House, saith the LORD.

For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD…in the “latter days” ye shall consider it perfectly.

“This is a rebellious people…that will not hear the law of the lord. Which say to the seers, see not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophecy deceits

8For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.

9In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

10But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them

fulfilled and in process still.

Repent all people of the world for ye are blind and in darkness, and few shall escape the wrath of the Lamb, and time is running out as the cup finishes of mortality it dregs must return upon the nations.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:42 pm

1Nephi 19

There is no covenant in the temple in place that God must uphold for it is long broken, for covenant was for establishment of Zion and yet it failed to be established, the curse warned about shall come and thus it is for it is spoken now by the Author, and eternity obeyeth, if it has changed so too would the words of Isaiah change but they remain as so and thus it is. For it was also warned by Joseph Fielding Smith that it was the saints who broken the everlasting covenant, transgressed the laws and changed the ordinances and so it is. The Son shall fulfilled his Covenant with the Father, but the children of men almost all have broken their covenants, thus shall be given over to buffeting of Satan until the day of redemption.

The day is coming many who thought they knew the Son shall be known they never knew him, for never aligned to him in spirit and never knew his ways, and their works were iniquity of their own hearts and though they spoke his words and seemed to be of men to be righteous their hearts were far from him. But let each soul be judged by it heart and let it intentions revealeth why it doeth as it does and let the real Holy Ghost seal the true little ones of the Kingdom, who shall be found humble and meek and be given understanding of the mystery of God. For no soul can be saved in ignorance and they who put their eternal destiny into hands of men, are foolish but wise are they who become masters of their own self who abideth in understanding the word they preach to know.
What you said about Joseph Fielding Smith is false, he never said that, its taken completely out of context, please don't repeat that false claim about him.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm

CLICK HERE

I have my own demons and or angels to wrestle with. I am not going to judge another when I myself do not know the source of what is happening to me. All I know about TPoE is that he has vast and mostly correct knowledge. The source of that knowledge I have no idea. The source of my knowledge I also have no proof. It is not like the source shows his id. My source is not a presence that I can discern. It is just knowledge that pops into my head. Sometimes words. It has been that way all my life. And it has never been proven wrong. And I know that he does not speak drivel.
I am concerned about the source that he is receiving his messages from. I think if he's mentally ill and not being treated, he may be vulnerable to posession, we were discussing this on another thread recently.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

These words I give are to sort the righteous children from the self righteous, in hopes more may be saved to be gathered. But sadly people just justify what is already coming upon them for they understand not their own state of wickedness. I wish you well children of the earth, and hope one day ye can become a child of the light and understand our ways, but until the fulfilling of the law is written upon their hearts it shall not be so. If ye had of been more humble ye would heed and be saved from what soon must be, but because of self righteousness because of pride, ye shall be left to fend on your own. But to the meek and humble the righteous who read and see in which the spirit beareth witness of to core of their souls, may ye endure unto the end for the Spirit of God is with the broken heart and contrite of spirit who are filled in charity. Without Charity ye do not know the Father or the Son, and Charity taketh many forms, and were heart is so shall be the soul. Those who loveth this world shall fall with this world, but those who hateth it shall rise and be saved from the fall.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Blessed are ye O saint who saith I will not be a slave, but rather I shall walk in the footsteps of the master, that I may obtain master-ship in him. For behold and know now they who followeth men shall surely error but they who learn to discern in spirit truth, shall walk in upright wisdom and not stumble upon the precepts of men. For what is the gospel about if not to show you how to master yourself and become truly righteous children of God, that in the Son ye may be adopted and aligned unto the Kingdom of God. But be ye warned of any man or leader who saith follow ye and obey, and saith not to question or to consider, or to ponder what is spoken or done, that it cometh not of the Spirit of God, therefore let ye know the spirit of God for yourself that ye may when the church as organisation is no more be guided by the good spirit in the days of Darkness to come, for it shall surely come. Ye shall be tried, ye shall be tested, ye shall be put to affliction and tribulations even as the Son has already gone through, but be in good cheer the Son has overcome the worlds, endure to the end and hold unto faith in death and let not hope go and ye shall rest until called forth by the Word.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:44 pm

CLICK HERE

The Son was aloud to be overcome by the adversary that in darkness the saints may be trialed, for redemption required the confusion of the world to be faced, and because ye continuously bring up his past behold thus saith the Father, so has your sins been brought to surface again, and ye shall pay the debt of your own sins, because ye have fulfilled what is spoken 'because they judged so shall they also be judged' but if you repent and humble yourself then shall ye be forgiven.
Right. You actually said the opposite of me last time. Am i not chosen anymore?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Stahura wrote: August 27th, 2019, 11:30 pm

CLICK HERE

There was a tussle in the tuple pm, not am with a ghastly tuple of I, not Am being too close, not far.

I'm channelling my inner benotdeceived! 😉

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

CLICK HERE

It is said that even the words typed, spoken and written a soul must give account for. If ye desire to speak against the Light so shall you stand before that Light ye have chosen to speak against, for the Son is more now awake than was in past, and the worlds time is soon up. The brightening of the Sun that shall suddenly occur in this generation before the Sun darkens and the stars by a third, is the Son of man ascending unto his Fathers throne, the first and last becoming one time and eternity meeting, which causes the shaking of the earth and the heavens and causes the Dragon to be cast down to earth even that abomination Moloch who shall know his time is short and seek to destroy whom he can.

The option for all souls to repent of their words is given until that hour, then they will be a witness against them, they have chosen to speak evils against someone claiming to be the Light just as the pharisees have done, and even to this day the pharisees are still in underworlds. The sins done against the Son can be forgiven if a soul humbles itself and asks sincerely in prayer and no longer in pride. It was unwise of people to comment on things they do not know, for in doing so ye have become subject to the laws that the Son is fulfilling, which without it being fulfilled all was lost, you see the atonement is not yet complete until present, present and future meet, then the eternal round mystery is done in which all kingdoms of Heaven await, angels even now stand ready in the four corners, how thinketh ye on forums who spoke evils and judges the Son whom is the Lord God whom is the Author of eternity the very Alpha and Omega will fair when the Author speaks from eternity if they are still in such a darkened spirit, everything done to the Son has been done to his Eternal Father.

Even in this time now the Son can choose to redeem the saints or let them remain bound to covenants of death and hell, but in his mercy he has done the work and in process of correcting timelines that the snares became tools of redemption. All shall stand before him in great shame for they all spoke less of him and seen him as less than he is, and understood not the true works of God in redeeming and the saving the worlds, for even ye O saints were as lost as rest and had to be saved so that Zion could aid the rest, yet that time of Restoration is not yet but will be. Even with what has been done it remains that 99.9999% of mankind will burn in presence of the Light, and it must be so that they may be saved from the Dragons traps and his empire, that they may be eternally saved from the pits. Attempts were made by the Light nevertheless but known that Isaiah words would fulfill, may souls find themselves of those of the 0.0001% spared it is the hope of the Son more can be spared that day but freewill is freewill souls may choose to remain in darkness if they like.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

The Arm of mercy is extended unto those who know not whence they are going if were to die at this very hour, yet they seek to cut of that arm that is trying to aid them from falling of the cliff. So be it the Arm will remain up until the hour the Light of the World withdraws, then it shall not be found in the time that they seek it for they procrastinated their time to repent. The Lord God shall not be mocked while he finishes the work of eternity, he has told ye what ye must do in his posts of the past, even directions how to overcome the world and it snares, yet in pride ye heedeth it not for it requires ye act and change your life, and become more in alignment to what is spoken in the gospel. When much is given much is expected, all souls shall be held to account to what they had and what they knew of the laws and what they did not do and could have done. It is by mercy and grace the Son has came unto ye time and time again even while he is defeating the cup of the worlds abominations and iniquity, yet ye claimeth to know him yet could not understand the Spirit of truth that has spoken through him. Because the love of the Father is not in ye and so you reject his Son, and rather listen unto the flattery of men, all is well in Zion so they believe, until it is revealed they failed to ever make the city within themselves.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Time , but not This. :mrgreen:

Channeling , but not Christening. :geek:

Quote style courtesy of Silver Pie, we or at least me, salute ye. :lol:

Poe told a tell tale heart tale that was telling , but not that Pudd'nhed twisted Twain’s tall tail. :mrgreen:

i is often problematic when forming G’ type tuples that are Ghastly , but not Gross. i i elcapiton ;)

(For the purpose of the Poe example, please ignore the presence of i) The situation is impossible.

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 28th, 2019, 12:17 am

CLICK HERE

There was a tussle in the tuple pm, not am with a ghastly tuple of I, not Am being too close, not far.

I'm channelling my inner benotdeceived! 😉

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 9:11 pm The true Church of God is perfect, that which man has built is of the world, and rejected of the Lord and they have rejected the Lord, thus in time of it being chastised shall it be refined and become the true Church of God even the Church of the firstborn, but it shall not be as it is now but shall be upon the principles of the people of Enoch, and because of how righteous the people of that time shall be if they saith unto a mountain be ye removed it shall be done in a instant, for they will be granted the real power of the priesthood even the true power of the Holy Ghost.

Ye are under a condemnation as spoken in Doctrines and Covenants so is the rest of the world until the Restoration of Zion, it has not changed the scourge and judgement is coming because of failing to establish Zion, ye have broken the temple covenants and people are entering into covenants with death and hell and see it not, the Devil long infiltrated for it was Freemasonry to begin with and it was only under strict requirements could the consequence of underworlds be avoided, this was known even to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. And what was the greatest error of the saints, to focus on your blessings and exaltation's, rather than being servants of God in seeking to become Zion, ye sought what ye could gain out of it and thus aligned to service to self frequency and it was then easy for adversary to infiltrate. If ye had of been humble meek children seeking adoption and striving, and not boasted in your own hearts of being something ye are not yet aligned too, ye would been aided by the Light to build a true Kingdom of God, but what you achieved is no more different than most churches of the world, and ye lack faith to access the true power, and that is why the signs of a true believer do not follow.

We will use what righteousness remains of all people of the earth, and gather the truly righteous in a time of desolation in days of tribulation, all who heed our call by power in that time shall be forgiven and saved, and shall know the things they understood not and shall see the true establishment of Church of Christ on earth even the perfect Zion. Heed the warning by Isaiah or not, either way it is decided and I have already spoken it unto the eternity's and the Father has said the Head of the house shall suffer it be so the chickens shall be scattered and the eggs consumed, and the true children of our kingdom shall be revealed when the serpents kingdom revealed. Complacency shall come to a end in the time of the scourge and judgement, at first I will fight against all people of the world including the saints, but then after remember the covenant and mercy that is with Abraham.
This person's words have the language of scripture, but I bet others besides me have recognized this is not the voice of the master. If you know his voice, you know this is not him. There is no love in what he writes, it doesn't touch my spirit, because the person who wrote this and the spirit that influences him does not LOVE US. Anyone who has experienced repentance and forgiveness through their Lord's atonement knows the feeling of love that comes, and this guy and the spirit that influences him can't fake that. I really hope he'll get a priesthood blessing and then get some help if he can. We can help by praying for him to receive God's mercy and blessing.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

What tpoe111 is saying makes sense to me because the Holy Scriptures say the same thing.

Tpoe111 is saying that us LDS are mostly hypocrites. We haven't established Zion, we have rejected the principles of charity in favor of a lower law because of unbelief.

We don't really believe our own doctrine.

We are blind to this fact. We think we are special, in a better position than others because, well, we have our temples and our priesthoods, and our special rituals, and ordinances, and we spend our time doing these activities, yet we judge and neglect the weak, the poor, the downtrodden, the ill, the sick, the strange, the ones who God made different, the abused, etc.

We mock, we ridicule, we put down, we bicker, we fight, we focus our time and energy on things that will fade away in time.

Only a few have the true spirit of Christ in them.

Mankind is prone to be haughty and prideful until they are brought low and for their sakes, mankind will be brought low until they remember again their God, remember again their true covenants, until they remember again Zion

Valo

Art Vandelay
Leader of the Outcasts

Post by Art Vandelay »

Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:01 am

We mock, we ridicule, we put down, we bicker, we fight, we focus our time and energy on things that will fade away in time.

Valo
And we complain and compare and criticize and think we're better for of it.