Its time this is revealed.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Its time this is revealed.

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks, that is the link I needed. Strange how this would not come up earlier when I searched LDS.org

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: ↑August 27th, 2019, 12:22 pm The words of Light shall not be seen by the souls who are on path of destruction, but they who have found the straight and narrow path the true Holy Ghost revealeth, and behold the words of Light are done in manner that it is a stumbling block to the prideful that it seemeth but rambling of foolishness to them but wisdom to the meek and humble. For those bound in darkness shall remain bound until they are broken down and made low. Thus only the wise can understand the true words of Light in whatever form it taketh to present.
Hmmm....Satan can appear as being of Light. Me thinks he may have appeared to you?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Michael Sherwin wrote: ↑August 27th, 2019, 2:07 pm
gangbusters wrote: ↑August 27th, 2019, 11:25 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: ↑August 27th, 2019, 2:02 am He knows to much for it to be considered drivel. I know this because the same things have been revealed to me. I do not know who or what he is but he is not ordinary. Him and I do not agree on everything. And of course I'm right, lol. There is a deeper knowledge in the Bible that he is aware of that most have no clue about. Joseph Smith also had such knowledge. Joseph Smith also was not perfect in everything he said. However, the more I look past Joseph Smith's faults the more I am amazed at what he did know! And now you think that what I have said is drivel. Truth does not always have an ear that can hear.
I'm really not trying to pick a fight and I know I should just keep quiet, but how do you conclude he "knows so much?" His posts are a stream of consciousness of barely decipherable words. There is no knowledge revealed in them. Nor is there any already discovered knowledge in them. He is clearly mentally ill so I should tread lightly, but what knowledge have you gleaned from his posts? I'm talking about knowledge, not flowery rhetoric.
Someone with the moniker gangbusters saying that they should just be quiet. Now that is funny! πŸ˜ƒ
Humanity are intelligence's that were organised by the Order of Light, taking from the cold void of darkness and given life in spirit, that they may become a living soul within this fallen world. They are not from Heaven and have never seen it, Heaven exists beyond time and space in midst of eternity beyond the windows of the Sun/Stars. Ye are begotten on worlds by your parents, and are in a state of death and darkness.
I wouldn't use the "Order of Light" terminology but it is essentially correct. One thing English readers of the translated Greek to English text generally do not understand is that rendering Greek to English sentence structure requires kludging precepts together to form sentences. To gain correct understanding of some precepts requires the investigator to deconstruct the sentences read in order to gain a proper understanding. With that said I will end the following English sentence at the appropriate place.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

John 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

John 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone,

Jesus is of this "Order of Light".

taking from the cold void of darkness
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness

given life in spirit
but shall have the light of life

They are not from Heaven
Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world, 8:23

Everything in his first paragraph is true and is Biblical. He even has a more correct understanding of the the passages in John than any other that I have read. And more than that he can teach John correctly without quoting John directly. Even his use of the plural "worlds" is correct but that is not an easy thing to grasp. Even his statement that we, "are in a state of death and darkness" is absolutely true. Why? The Church (all churches) teach that we are under the "new" covenant at this very moment. That is not true. We are still under the "old" covenant until the consummation. The new covenant does not take effect until the moment eternity starts. So until then we, "are in a state of death and darkness". There is so much false teaching in the churches (including LDS) that it would astound if the magnitude of it were ever comprehended. This man is not under the burden of that false teaching. And what I have shown about his first paragraph I can show of the rest of what he has written here. I only detect one small error in what is in his op. But he might just be using a mechanism that I resort to sometimes. Sometimes when explaining a precept I use terminology in part that is incorrect so as not to have to write a book around the precept that I'm trying to highlight. Said another way, if I'm trying to reveal a false teaching I often have to reference another false teaching. Rather than going off on a tangent about the other false teaching I just reference it as it is because it is not vital to the revealing of the other. I think he might be doing the same thing. If he is then I have to give him a pass on that minor omision. And I'm not going to point it out because it would require a book to explain.

So "drivel", not in the least. A very deep understanding of scripture and being able to "rattle" truth off without directly quoting, yes!
Michael Sherwin and ThePowerofEternity111 are one and the same lol. Nice try.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 4th, 2019, 9:23 am
jmack wrote: ↑September 4th, 2019, 8:01 am
Hosh4710 wrote: ↑August 28th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Valo wrote: ↑August 28th, 2019, 12:55 pm Don't believe or not believe his words because he says he is Jesus.

His words are either true, false, relevant, or not regardless of who he claims to be.

In any case, just read it for what it says. They are just words, symbols on a screen.

Valo

Which is essentially why I wrote my post on truth being independent from the messenger.
So many people associate what is written with the person carrying that message. Light and truth stands on it's own independent from any person. A person can carry 85% falsehood and 15% truth, and we can either throw it all out together, or use the Spirit to parse out the light from the dark.

Also, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.
Truth is not independent from the messenger, that isn't how god works, go read the old testament if you trust it as scripture. God reveals his word to his prophets and their words need to be tested, by their fruits are they revealed. What are poe's fruits but suspicious and that's because they are as sounding brass and tinkling cymbals,. They sound like scripture but lack the power, godly love and the language is actually not consistent if you look carefully. Mocking him is one way some handle it, as Elijah mocked the wicked priests, but I bet Elijah discerned they knew they were frauds, but poe as far as I can tell, is sincere, though the false spirits which may be using him know exactly what they are doing. I personally dont think its right to mock him, but you should be careful not to encourage dark forces at work. It's the last days people, you'll need to be able to discern true and false christs or you're going to be deceived. You can't do that unless you learn to recognize truth and error and that takes righteous living, standing in holy places, cleansing the inner vessel, learning to hear the master's voice.
To each his own. I love the old testament and nowhere in it does it testify against what I have said. I never said POE is a prophet. I am not encouraging him. I said he could have even 99% falsehood and 1% truth. Someone with the Spirit of discernment can extrapolate the truth from falsehood. Some of what he said is truth whether he's mentally ill or not I don't care. That is what the spirit of discernment is all about, to separate light from darkness whenever is is presented to you together.

Truth is light. Light is law. Light/truth/law is an independent entity that flows from God. One can recieve more and more or less and less. How much light one has is quantifiable and can be discerened by the HG. How much darkness is in a person is quantifiable and can be discerned by the HG. I am not pulling this out of thin air. I know this is truth as much as I know that Christ lives. Pray about it to know for yourself, don't just dismiss it because you don't understand it. Read D&C 88 again. Read Alma 12 again. Read Alma 32 again. You can disagree and that's fine. We don't have to see eye to eye. But don't throw the old testament at me and say read the whole thing as if it testifies of something that it really doesn't.
I see you have several LDS Freedom Forum profiles, TPoE. You must really get off on this. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Green Rose
captain of 50

Post by Green Rose »

Elizabeth wrote: ↑September 4th, 2019, 9:44 pm I cannot find Lamentations Chapter 2 on LDS.org
Can anyone link to it?
Green Rose wrote: ↑September 4th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Elizabeth wrote: ↑September 4th, 2019, 3:33 am Where is the above to be found in the Scriptures?
Elizabeth, this is Lamentations chapter 2.
Hopefully this works right...
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 2?lang=eng

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

GrandMasterB wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 11:55 am

Which is essentially why I wrote my post on truth being independent from the messenger.
So many people associate what is written with the person carrying that message. Light and truth stands on it's own independent from any person. A person can carry 85% falsehood and 15% truth, and we can either throw it all out together, or use the Spirit to parse out the light from the dark.

Also, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.
Truth is not independent from the messenger, that isn't how god works, go read the old testament if you trust it as scripture. God reveals his word to his prophets and their words need to be tested, by their fruits are they revealed. What are poe's fruits but suspicious and that's because they are as sounding brass and tinkling cymbals,. They sound like scripture but lack the power, godly love and the language is actually not consistent if you look carefully. Mocking him is one way some handle it, as Elijah mocked the wicked priests, but I bet Elijah discerned they knew they were frauds, but poe as far as I can tell, is sincere, though the false spirits which may be using him know exactly what they are doing. I personally dont think its right to mock him, but you should be careful not to encourage dark forces at work. It's the last days people, you'll need to be able to discern true and false christs or you're going to be deceived. You can't do that unless you learn to recognize truth and error and that takes righteous living, standing in holy places, cleansing the inner vessel, learning to hear the master's voice.
To each his own. I love the old testament and nowhere in it does it testify against what I have said. I never said POE is a prophet. I am not encouraging him. I said he could have even 99% falsehood and 1% truth. Someone with the Spirit of discernment can extrapolate the truth from falsehood. Some of what he said is truth whether he's mentally ill or not I don't care. That is what the spirit of discernment is all about, to separate light from darkness whenever is is presented to you together.

Truth is light. Light is law. Light/truth/law is an independent entity that flows from God. One can recieve more and more or less and less. How much light one has is quantifiable and can be discerened by the HG. How much darkness is in a person is quantifiable and can be discerned by the HG. I am not pulling this out of thin air. I know this is truth as much as I know that Christ lives. Pray about it to know for yourself, don't just dismiss it because you don't understand it. Read D&C 88 again. Read Alma 12 again. Read Alma 32 again. You can disagree and that's fine. We don't have to see eye to eye. But don't throw the old testament at me and say read the whole thing as if it testifies of something that it really doesn't.
I see you have several LDS Freedom Forum profiles, TPoE. You must really get off on this. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
Lol what in the world are you talking about?

Guess you'll have to throw Caburna under the bus too... You know since we're brothers haha (sorry I ruined your identity Caburna!) You think he's PoE as well? Dude you better be sure about the things you say before you make some wild accusations.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

Still don't know if you're just trolling...

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: β™« I am a Mormon! β™« And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! β™«

Post by cab »

Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Guess you'll have to throw Caburna under the bus too... You know since we're brothers haha (sorry I ruined your identity Caburna!) You think he's PoE as well? Dude you better be sure about the things you say before you make some wild accusations.

Thanks alot Josh. I mean Hosh. It would appear Cheetos has several profiles too ;)

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

caburnha wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Thanks alot Josh. I mean Hosh. It would appear Cheetos has several profiles too ;)
Guess our identity is foiled and all the FF world knows. Feels like a weight has been lifted!

Bahaha guess if Stahura never got his apology from Cheetos I shouldn't expect one from his counterpart..

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

I AM TPoE

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

Stahura wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 2:12 pm

I AM TPoE
*stands up* I AM TPoE

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

gangbusters wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 2:23 pm

I AM TPoE
*stands up* I AM TPoE
*stands up* No I am Spartacus....

wait... sorry wrong room *exits quietly*

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

John Tavner wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 3:47 pm

I AM TPoE
*stands up* I AM TPoE

You ruined it John.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Real talk , is this like a top tier troll effort or?

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Stahura wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 3:51 pm
John Tavner wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 3:47 pm
I AM TPoE
*stands up* I AM TPoE

You ruined it John.
Story of my life ;)

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

That's what I'm trying to figure out! Is my writing style really that similar to TPoE's? I was a little blown away haha

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm That's what I'm trying to figure out! Is my writing style really that similar to TPoE's? I was a little blown away haha
Nobody's writing style is similar to TPoE's. You have to pretend to be Old Testament Jehovah to sound like him. Has to be a troll 10/10.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm That's what I'm trying to figure out! Is my writing style really that similar to TPoE's? I was a little blown away haha
We already know that TPoE has been on this forum before. TPoE never responds directly to anyone other than with more gibberish. To keep his profile consistently unique he would need to have another profile in which he supports his own ideas and to interact with other forum members on the content he writes under TPoE. I would expect nothing less from an egomaniac. I am not sure about Hosh (yes I was trolling you), but my money is on at least Michael Sherwin. They are both new to the forum and all of the sudden we have followers of TPoEs line of reasoning. Has anyone heard of this Draconian society of beings mixed with the gospel? Michael Sherwin doesn't seem to have a problem with this crazy talk and keeps asserting there is so much truth and light to TPoE's words. However, he is quick to point out that he doesn't agree with everything and he doesn't ever state what that is. For these reasons, I suspect Michael and TPoE are one and the same person. The writing style of TPoE is completely made up, created by someone to come across as a different person. It isn't that good either. I could be wrong, but after reading through this entire thread I can't help, but see the similarities and motive between the two.

Here is a quote from Michael Sherwin:

You have to be blind to not see that these 2 either know each other personally or are the same person. He writes it as if he knows this TPoE better than TPoE!

"Everything in his first paragraph is true and is Biblical. He even has a more correct understanding of the the passages in John than any other that I have read. And more than that he can teach John correctly without quoting John directly. Even his use of the plural "worlds" is correct but that is not an easy thing to grasp. Even his statement that we, "are in a state of death and darkness" is absolutely true. Why? The Church (all churches) teach that we are under the "new" covenant at this very moment. That is not true. We are still under the "old" covenant until the consummation".

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

GrandMasterB wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 4:45 pm
We already know that TPoE has been on this forum before. TPoE never responds directly to anyone other than with more gibberish. To keep his profile consistently unique he would need to have another profile in which he supports his own ideas and to interact with other forum members on the content he writes under TPoE. I would expect nothing less from an egomaniac. I am not sure about Hosh (yes I was trolling you), but my money is on at least Michael Sherwin. They are both new to the forum and all of the sudden we have followers of TPoEs line of reasoning. Has anyone heard of this Draconian society of beings mixed with the gospel? Michael Sherwin doesn't seem to have a problem with this crazy talk and keeps asserting there is so much truth and light to TPoE's words. However, he is quick to point out that he doesn't agree with everything and he doesn't ever state what that is. For these reasons, I suspect Michael and TPoE are one and the same person. The writing style of TPoE is completely made up, created by someone to come across as a different person. It isn't that good either. I could be wrong, but after reading through this entire thread I can't help, but see the similarities and motive between the two.
Lol ok well I regret ever coming across as if I agree with every bit of his line of reasoning. I was only trying to use the examples of dismissiveness and mockery as a platform to talk about something totally different than What TPoE was trying to say. I am very interested in the subject of light/truth/law and how most of us at this time only see in part and we think we know much more than we really do. I've received several PMs of people wondering why I am saying I agree with TPoE's posts. If I ever came across in a way that led people to believe I was agreeing with everything or most of what he's says, it wasn't my intention. If you really read what I am saying, you'll see it has nothing to do with anything POE is saying. Anyways, nice troll.
Last edited by Hosh on September 5th, 2019, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

And yet... I see more truth in what Tpoe says than what I heard in gospel doctrine this week...

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

caburnha wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 6:47 pm And yet... I see more truth in what Tpoe says than what I heard in gospel doctrine this week...
Stop murmuring

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

GrandMasterB wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Here is a quote from Michael Sherwin:

You have to be blind to not see that these 2 either know each other personally or are the same person. He writes it as if he knows this TPoE better than TPoE!

"Everything in his first paragraph is true and is Biblical. He even has a more correct understanding of the the passages in John than any other that I have read. And more than that he can teach John correctly without quoting John directly. Even his use of the plural "worlds" is correct but that is not an easy thing to grasp. Even his statement that we, "are in a state of death and darkness" is absolutely true. Why? The Church (all churches) teach that we are under the "new" covenant at this very moment. That is not true. We are still under the "old" covenant until the consummation".
Yeah, Vesper may have been the same person as PoE too. Vesper was a self-declared follower and prophet, but proceeded to attack viciously anyone who disagreed.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

Hosh4710 wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 7:10 pm
caburnha wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 6:47 pm And yet... I see more truth in what Tpoe says than what I heard in gospel doctrine this week...
Stop murmuring
Or in EQ last week...

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

caburnha wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Stop murmuring
Or in EQ last week...
BLASPHEMY!

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

caburnha wrote: ↑September 5th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Stop murmuring
Or in EQ last week...
Haha reminds me of an elder's quorum lesson in which blessings were discussed. Almost all the HP's and Elders were 100% convinced that 2 people were required every time for a blessing except in extreme emergencies. When I mentioned that if one was alone they could anoint and bless in the same blessing and didn't need to break it up... That was blasphemy... the Handbook is the only true book and all that is found therein contains all truth... Then another lesson where we talked about how the rock and cornerstone and living waters that we needed to base thing on was the prophet, and the church and that is what we need to focus on. My comment about how only Christ can fulfill that roll, was not accepted well because the lesson was focused not on Him but the other things....