Its time this is revealed.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
jmack
captain of 1,000

Re: Its time this is revealed.

Post by jmack »

Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:01 am What tpoe111 is saying makes sense to me because the Holy Scriptures say the same thing.

Tpoe111 is saying that us LDS are mostly hypocrites. We haven't established Zion, we have rejected the principles of charity in favor of a lower law because of unbelief.

We don't really believe our own doctrine.

We are blind to this fact. We think we are special, in a better position than others because, well, we have our temples and our priesthoods, and our special rituals, and ordinances, and we spend our time doing these activities, yet we judge and neglect the weak, the poor, the downtrodden, the ill, the sick, the strange, the ones who God made different, the abused, etc.

We mock, we ridicule, we put down, we bicker, we fight, we focus our time and energy on things that will fade away in time.

Only a few have the true spirit of Christ in them.

Mankind is prone to be haughty and prideful until they are brought low and for their sakes, mankind will be brought low until they remember again their God, remember again their true covenants, until they remember again Zion

Valo
And still the Lord loves us, he died for us lowly sinful, flawed people and he continually calls us to strive to be like him and follow him, that love is what's missing from poe111. Because he's claiming to be the Lord but is obviously not, I think I'd rather read actual scriptures to receive the Lord's messages to us.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

jmack wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:13 am
Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:01 am What tpoe111 is saying makes sense to me because the Holy Scriptures say the same thing.

Tpoe111 is saying that us LDS are mostly hypocrites. We haven't established Zion, we have rejected the principles of charity in favor of a lower law because of unbelief.

We are blind to this fact. We think we are special, in a better position than others because, well, we have our temples and our priesthoods, and our special rituals, and ordinances, and we spend our time doing these activities, yet we judge and neglect the weak, the poor, the downtrodden, the ill, the sick, the strange, the ones who God made different, the abused, etc.

We mock, we ridicule, we put down, we bicker, we fight, we focus our time and energy on things that will fade away in time.

Mankind is prone to be haughty and prideful until they are brought low and for their sakes, mankind will be brought low until they remember again their God, remember again their true covenants, until they remember again Zion

Valo
And still the Lord loves us, he died for us lowly sinful, flawed people and he continually calls us to strive to be like him and follow him, that love is what's missing from poe111. Because he's claiming to be the Lord but is obviously not, I think I'd rather read actual scriptures to receive the Lord's messages to us.
Yes, because He loves us He will bring us low.

God does that from time to time.

Point is, do you have charity? Real charity?

It's been almost 200 years and no Zion.

Valo

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Art Vandelay wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:12 am
Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:01 am

Valo
And we complain and compare and criticize and think we're better for of it.
What's in your heart?

Valo

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

These are all soft warnings. Imagine how you are gonna feel when the hard warnings come if you are getting butthurt by tpoe111's words.

😁

Valo

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

I must confess that his basic message is solid. Repent. Come unto, and into the Saviors presence. Be born again. Prepare Zion in your own lives and in your families lives to the best of your ability.
Do I accept him personally? I don't know. Am I going to reinforce my efforts to come to the Savior of mankind? Indeed. Message received!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm
Stahura wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:39 pm Guys.... ignore everything he says.

This was him after the first 2 or 3 times being banned:

CLICK HERE
Hello, my intention coming on this forum was to help people come close to Christ, I feel at times I am inspired by the spirit of Christ as all good things come from God. But I feel my mind was mislead and I believed it was my own spirit now that the person I believed was a messenger to help me overcome the world has said they were mislead and is having a break down I now feel that I was mislead also through him and am not Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour who was upon earth in the past and lived a perfect sinless life and arose to Heavens. I ask forgiveness of anyone I have effected in any way of any judgements I have faced and only pray that I can be forgiven of my sins as well, it was not my place to judge anyone and I did it thinking I was helping them my intention was always to help people I am sorry for all the things ive done. I hope you can all forgive me and pray for me for years I have selflessly giving and found out the person lied to me, much money was lost in trying to help in a third world country. The loss of money doesn't bother me but being mislead into what I believed I was does, the true Christ is perfect you are all right I am far from perfect and ask your forgiveness for my errors. I believe the church of LDS is the church of God it has done so many good things it doctrines are inspirational and good and so I now believe that we should only heed the words of it leadership that Thomas S Monsom is a true prophet of God and there to lead the church. I say this after much prayer and am confused now myself so many things occurred that lead to me accepting this belief but now I see I errored. May all forgive me for my errors I am not Jesus Christ and was mislead for years by listening to someone I thought was a messenger. May we all find happiness and the joy that is only found in Christ.

I will be leaving this forum if you want I have had a change of heart after much prayer and tears this is why I now do this in humility and repentance to undo any damage I might done. I still believe we all fall short and should not mock one another or judge and let us just discern and take not of things without deep prayer and seeking from our Father in Heaven. I forgive all for anything that happened and hope you can all forgive me as well. I would like people to disregard my opinions on this forum as I now cant call it revelation and believe we should all seek the words of Christ and live by them and let it be our guide and listen to the council of the leaders of LDS.
He had a "messenger" that was "helping him overcome the world".

Then that messenger said that he himself was being misled, and therefore our messiah friend here decided he too was being misled.

He then stated that he is not Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior, as he had previously claimed to be.

He said sorry, asked for forgiveness, and asked us to disregard everything he had previously said.

Now.. he's back, saying the exact same stuff he was saying before, talking as if he's Jesus. Shall we now regard his ideas when he told us to disregard them?
I have my own demons and or angels to wrestle with. I am not going to judge another when I myself do not know the source of what is happening to me. All I know about TPoE is that he has vast and mostly correct knowledge. The source of that knowledge I have no idea. The source of my knowledge I also have no proof. It is not like the source shows his id. My source is not a presence that I can discern. It is just knowledge that pops into my head. Sometimes words. It has been that way all my life. And it has never been proven wrong. And I know that he does not speak drivel.
This is more testimony than 99.999% of what you will hear on fast Sunday.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Well, I guess I am the minority. I'm okay with that.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

It is written he shall chastise those he loves, if at this time it is by words it is for thy own good, but if one heedeth not the words the fulfilling of the words shall be heeded lest they fall into pits and snares and be taken captive by the Devil.

Verily they who are given a fruit tree yet shareth not their fruits that the birds go not unfed, shall lose their fruit tree and have no fruit to bear for their own chicks. But they who share their fruits shall be given another tree to eat of that shall give them life even eternally.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Let me be clear, do I believe PoE111 is literally Jesus the Christ incarnated? No.

But, like Michael Sherwin said, he says things that reveal to me someone who has "vast and mostly correct" knowledge.

Also, like Michael, I don't know the source of my own knowledge with 100% certainty. But PoE111 has spoken things that I have been taught that are not taught openly. There has been one or two things that he has stated under previous names that confirmed to me that at least in those instances he was speaking by inspiration, and I BELIEVE the source of that inspiration to be divine.

But, on the other hand - God and heaven can and often do make use of very broken, imperfect people. I have been of the personal opinion that heaven might speak thru a drunk beggar to whom most would pay no heed. In fact, words of great illumination may be followed immediately by mindless ramblings, and it is required of the listener to sift the wheat from the tares, figuratively speaking.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

If I had of spoke all things I have yet revealeth not were it cometh from would more of listened, it seemeth people taketh offense of one claiming to be the Son of God, the tribes of Israel did so in the past are the gentiles any different, I saith not. I shall send Elias to gather the Jews in a time and he shall display the true power of a prophet, even if he saith be thou dead it shall be done, or be thou healed it shall be healed. And he shall not speak flattery unto the world but words of power and rebukement even chastisement and words that shall tremble the nations, and they shall hate him for it all who are not known to be gathered. And his spirit has spoken through me at times for all Light is One and we are united, and some cometh from it and are here with important purpose even by appointment and anointed, they be not like the children of men, nor was our servant the prophet Joseph Smith like the children of men, yet they heedeth him not and leadeth to his death and we suffereth it be so and taketh away the blessing and condemneth the world through the truth and it remains so until the redemption of Zion.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Original_Intent wrote: August 28th, 2019, 10:16 am Let me be clear, do I believe PoE111 is literally Jesus the Christ incarnated? No.

But, like Michael Sherwin said, he says things that reveal to me someone who has "vast and mostly correct" knowledge.

Also, like Michael, I don't know the source of my own knowledge with 100% certainty. But PoE111 has spoken things that I have been taught that are not taught openly. There has been one or two things that he has stated under previous names that confirmed to me that at least in those instances he was speaking by inspiration, and I BELIEVE the source of that inspiration to be divine.

But, on the other hand - God and heaven can and often do make use of very broken, imperfect people. I have been of the personal opinion that heaven might speak thru a drunk beggar to whom most would pay no heed. In fact, words of great illumination may be followed immediately by mindless ramblings, and it is required of the listener to sift the wheat from the tares, figuratively speaking.
I am not he yet I am, yet we are one and yet it is understood not by children of men, I was he then not then becometh again greater of what we are. thus past, present and future Son are One and same but different points in time and comprehension/awareness. Are name also was Yehoshua but the name Jesus is now adopted and acceptable. But that name is but for this world we have other names and a eternal name in spirit only given to those who are worthy to be given it, nor can it be spoken by human tongue and power cometh with it even to manifest storms or silence them or all other manner of authoring.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

People will understand in the Millennium for much will be revealed they never considered, even that the saints unknowingly as the Jews rejected their own Lord God, and because of it the adversary gained more power over the church in the last days, and it was suffered to be so by the Lord God that the words of Isaiah may be fulfilled, and the redemption of Zion cometh forth in the time of Desolation. Ye must now look to scriptures and apply it now personally for yourself, Charity is the key the world is the kingdom of the Beast, go and tend to the lost sheep and gather them by kindness. Feed the hungry, cloth the naked, shelter the homeless, take care of the sick, be a light upon a hilltop that ye may be found in right hand of the Son. For unless ye do these things ye shall be counted with the goats.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 10:37 am People will understand in the Millennium for much will be revealed they never considered, even that the saints unknowingly as the Jews rejected their own Lord God, and because of it the adversary gained more power over the church in the last days, and it was suffered to be so by the Lord God that the words of Isaiah may be fulfilled, and the redemption of Zion cometh forth in the time of Desolation. Ye must now look to scriptures and apply it now personally for yourself, Charity is the key the world is the kingdom of the Beast, go and tend to the lost sheep and gather them by kindness. Feed the hungry, cloth the naked, shelter the homeless, take care of the sick, be a light upon a hilltop that ye may be found in right hand of the Son. For unless ye do these things ye shall be counted with the goats.
I didn’t know the Utah State Prison let prisoners use the internet. Is that you Warren?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Don't believe or not believe his words because he says he is Jesus.

His words are either true, false, relevant, or not regardless of who he claims to be.

In any case, just read it for what it says. They are just words, symbols on a screen.

Valo

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

RocknRoll wrote: August 28th, 2019, 12:07 pm
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 10:37 am People will understand in the Millennium for much will be revealed they never considered, even that the saints unknowingly as the Jews rejected their own Lord God, and because of it the adversary gained more power over the church in the last days, and it was suffered to be so by the Lord God that the words of Isaiah may be fulfilled, and the redemption of Zion cometh forth in the time of Desolation. Ye must now look to scriptures and apply it now personally for yourself, Charity is the key the world is the kingdom of the Beast, go and tend to the lost sheep and gather them by kindness. Feed the hungry, cloth the naked, shelter the homeless, take care of the sick, be a light upon a hilltop that ye may be found in right hand of the Son. For unless ye do these things ye shall be counted with the goats.
I didn’t know the Utah State Prison let prisoners use the internet. Is that you Warren?
Mocking and ridicule

Valo

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 12:55 pm Don't believe or not believe his words because he says he is Jesus.

His words are either true, false, relevant, or not regardless of who he claims to be.

In any case, just read it for what it says. They are just words, symbols on a screen.

Valo

Which is essentially why I wrote my post on truth being independent from the messenger.
So many people associate what is written with the person carrying that message. Light and truth stands on it's own independent from any person. A person can carry 85% falsehood and 15% truth, and we can either throw it all out together, or use the Spirit to parse out the light from the dark.

Also, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Hosh4710 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 12:55 pm Don't believe or not believe his words because he says he is Jesus.

Valo

Which is essentially why I wrote my post on truth being independent from the messenger.
So many people associate what is written with the person carrying that message. Light and truth stands on it's own independent from any person. A person can carry 85% falsehood and 15% truth, and we can either throw it all out together, or use the Spirit to parse out the light from the dark.

Also, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.
The love of the Father is not in them, he has been a hated and mocked person that has come upon this forum, I who speaks it am the Holy Ghost who is One with the Son, and even the Father beareth witness of his Son, the children of the earth best take caution for he is indeed the Author, and the new heavens are in manifestation now, being brought to existence through power of the Word, which is the Son who is your Lord and God even he who shall become the Father of all those redeemed and saved through him, and this shall be revealed upon the opening of the Millennium and all shall see their shame even the elect.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

1 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
2 The Lord hath swallowed up all the habitations of Jacob, and hath not pitied: he hath thrown down in his wrath the strong holds of the daughter of Judah; he hath brought them down to the ground: he hath polluted the kingdom and the princes thereof.
3 He hath cut off in his fierce anger all the horn of Israel: he hath drawn back his right hand from before the enemy, and he burned against Jacob like a flaming fire, which devoureth round about.
4 He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire.
5 The Lord was as an enemy: he hath swallowed up Israel, he hath swallowed up all her palaces: he hath destroyed his strong holds, and hath increased in the daughter of Judah mourning and lamentation.
6 And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.
7 The Lord hath cast off his altar, he hath abhorred his sanctuary, he hath given up into the hand of the enemy the walls of her palaces; they have made a noise in the house of the LORD, as in the day of a solemn feast.
8 The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together.
9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.
10 The elders of the daughter of Zion sit upon the ground, and keep silence: they have cast up dust upon their heads; they have girded themselves with sackcloth: the virgins of Jerusalem hang down their heads to the ground.
11 Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city.
12 They say to their mothers, Where is corn and wine? when they swooned as the wounded in the streets of the city, when their soul was poured out into their mothers' bosom.
13 What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee?
14 Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.
15 All that pass by clap their hands at thee; they hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men call The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?
16 All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.
17 The LORD hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries.
18 Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.
19 Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord?
21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.
22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

The watchtowers have fallen, desolation cometh before the Restoration of Zion.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Where is the above to be found in the Scriptures?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Did Jesus turn the water at the wedding to non-alcoholic grape juice?

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Valo

Truth is not independent from the messenger, that isn't how god works, go read the old testament if you trust it as scripture. God reveals his word to his prophets and their words need to be tested, by their fruits are they revealed. What are poe's fruits but suspicious and that's because they are as sounding brass and tinkling cymbals,. They sound like scripture but lack the power, godly love and the language is actually not consistent if you look carefully. Mocking him is one way some handle it, as Elijah mocked the wicked priests, but I bet Elijah discerned they knew they were frauds, but poe as far as I can tell, is sincere, though the false spirits which may be using him know exactly what they are doing. I personally dont think its right to mock him, but you should be careful not to encourage dark forces at work. It's the last days people, you'll need to be able to discern true and false christs or you're going to be deceived. You can't do that unless you learn to recognize truth and error and that takes righteous living, standing in holy places, cleansing the inner vessel, learning to hear the master's voice.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Valo wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:17 am
jmack wrote: August 28th, 2019, 9:13 am

Valo
Yes, because He loves us He will bring us low.

God does that from time to time.

Point is, do you have charity? Real charity?

It's been almost 200 years and no Zion.

Valo
That’s the wrong question. Have I experienced real charity? Do I know how it feels? Do I know the Master's vioce? You only know the master you serve. He loves us and sometimes he chastens us, I know that myself. The Master's voice is not in poe's writing, that I can discern, I'm not going to pretend to humor him or anyone else here. I don't mock him because I don't know his heart and why he does this. But neither is he who he claims to be, regardless.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 10:24 am

I am not he yet I am, yet we are one and yet it is understood not by children of men, I was he then not then becometh again greater of what we are. thus past, present and future Son are One and same but different points in time and comprehension/awareness. Are name also was Yehoshua but the name Jesus is now adopted and acceptable. But that name is but for this world we have other names and a eternal name in spirit only given to those who are worthy to be given it, nor can it be spoken by human tongue and power cometh with it even to manifest storms or silence them or all other manner of authoring.

You pass mostly gibberish off as the word of God and seek to make yourself equal to God through some mystical incarnation nonsense.
If you are mentally ill, you have my sympathy. However if you are, as I suspect, a deceiver and a blasphemer of the lowest order you do not, and will one day be required to account for your conduct.
I suspect you may find the experience less than comfortable.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Original_Intent wrote: August 28th, 2019, 10:16 am Let me be clear, do I believe PoE111 is literally Jesus the Christ incarnated? No.

Just remember the devils have a lot of knowledge, they even recognized Jesus Christ, they have sufficient knowledge to make it very difficult to discern using their knowledge alone,, that is why you need the Holy Ghost to know if you are being taught by god or a devil. The devil teaches us carefully to lull us and speaks some truth, we see as wisdom, but once we are under his influence, let our guard down, then he does his evil work to slowly destroy. And some are more susceptible to his influence due to addictions, and mental problems for example . Sad, but If a drunk beggar preaches it's likely an evil source possessing them that is speaking.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

jmack wrote: September 4th, 2019, 8:01 am

Valo

Truth is not independent from the messenger, that isn't how god works, go read the old testament if you trust it as scripture. God reveals his word to his prophets and their words need to be tested, by their fruits are they revealed. What are poe's fruits but suspicious and that's because they are as sounding brass and tinkling cymbals,. They sound like scripture but lack the power, godly love and the language is actually not consistent if you look carefully. Mocking him is one way some handle it, as Elijah mocked the wicked priests, but I bet Elijah discerned they knew they were frauds, but poe as far as I can tell, is sincere, though the false spirits which may be using him know exactly what they are doing. I personally dont think its right to mock him, but you should be careful not to encourage dark forces at work. It's the last days people, you'll need to be able to discern true and false christs or you're going to be deceived. You can't do that unless you learn to recognize truth and error and that takes righteous living, standing in holy places, cleansing the inner vessel, learning to hear the master's voice.
To each his own. I love the old testament and nowhere in it does it testify against what I have said. I never said POE is a prophet. I am not encouraging him. I said he could have even 99% falsehood and 1% truth. Someone with the Spirit of discernment can extrapolate the truth from falsehood. Some of what he said is truth whether he's mentally ill or not I don't care. That is what the spirit of discernment is all about, to separate light from darkness whenever is is presented to you together.

Truth is light. Light is law. Light/truth/law is an independent entity that flows from God. One can recieve more and more or less and less. How much light one has is quantifiable and can be discerened by the HG. How much darkness is in a person is quantifiable and can be discerned by the HG. I am not pulling this out of thin air. I know this is truth as much as I know that Christ lives. Pray about it to know for yourself, don't just dismiss it because you don't understand it. Read D&C 88 again. Read Alma 12 again. Read Alma 32 again. You can disagree and that's fine. We don't have to see eye to eye. But don't throw the old testament at me and say read the whole thing as if it testifies of something that it really doesn't.