Mandela Effect/Quantum Leaping

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
User989
captain of 100

Mandela Effect/Quantum Leaping

Post by User989 »

I have pondered the Mandela Effect for a number of years, bouncing back and forth on whether it was real or not. I have recently revisited it as a result of realizing that perhaps Jesus was speaking of quantum mechanics/ law of attraction type stuff in the words of his day. It seems when you pray you should ask and believe and act as if you received it to have your prayer answered. Something like that. You have to have faith that the prayer will be answered for it to be answered. to be healed by jesus you had to have faith he could do it. to walk on water you had to have faith in jesus and had to keep your eyes on jesus, not doubt.

this is what the law of attraction says. you ask the universe, then you believe and act as if you have received your desire from the universe. you ask and then have faith you will receive. now if jesus is not the foundation of your asking i would think you are building your life on sand and when the storm comes you will lose everything. if you tweak it and ask god with faith in jesus then when the storm comes your life will remain standing. All that being said, back to the Mandela Effect.

The one that caught me off guard today was a tinker bell intro to walt disney. she floated around in front of the logo (to my memory) and tried to tap the I only to have her wand not work. Then she swung her wand around frustrated and it finally worked. I seem to remember this quite clearly, but this supposedly never happened. there is no record of it existing. another one that gets me is mirror mirror on the wall.

So what is up with the mandela effect? I heard a theory that CERN destroyed our old universe and we shifted over into a new one. I have also heard CERN is satanic and messing with the past. the first theory makes more sense to me. and if we have indeed shifted universes, what stops someone from quantum leaping whenever they want to? is quantum leaping leaping real?

If it is real what happens to the old you? do you continue to exist but not with your conscious awareness? I cant wrap my head around how there can be an infinite number of you but you only experience one of you. are the other ones real? if theyre sort of bots, how do you know what people in your life are bots and which ones are consciously aware. Wow i am deep down the rabbit hole here

of course maybe there truly is only one universe, and i am traveling into a fairy tale world and trying to map it out. Reminds me of delusions i have had. One delusion i have had was that the world could read my mind. i spent weeks figuring out how that world worked. Figuring how a world where quantum jumping is possible works is akin to figuring how a world where your mind is being read works. It could be completely a complete false belief and trying to figure that world out could prove useless. But supposing it were real, then it should be mastered, as their is great potential in moving towards your ideal timeline.

okay enough, hopefully that can spark a discussion of sorts. Hopefully there are fellow open minded individuals out there who dont mind mapping out a fairy tale world.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Re: Mandela Effect/Quantum Leaping

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Earth is the convergence point, I spoken more about what is occurring on another thread. CERN is not causing this, it is the Heavens acting in fixing of timelines for end time harvest. Man is arrogant to assume they understand all things, and limiting God is the height of foolishness.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Robins Eye and stuff.

(Scroll down)

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

fascinating. How do we know that one of us is not going to quantum leap into a different universe and we may never meet again, consciously,in this forum. If so farewell.

But in all seriousness, I am a major believer in science (though that phrase is an oxymoron I concede). So I find it interesting that the deeper we go in science and specifically quantum mechanics the fuzzier things get and there is actually room made for how miracles can occur and prayers can be answered. It is almost as if God is behind all the science. Imagine that.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I often wonder what is so threatening about the mundane explanations for the Mandela Effect, that people would prefer to believe in crazy sci-fi explanations for it instead? Is it that we can't bear to accept that human memory is fallible? Or that our memories sometimes fail us in ways that are experienced similarly by large groups of people?

If you consider any optical illusion (say, the Müller-Lyer lines), you can understand at a glance that your visual perception is fallible. You can't always trust your eyes. Those lines look like they are different lengths. Even after you measure them with a ruler, even after you are 100% convinced that the lines are equal lengths, the illusion persists.

So most of us accept that visual perception is fallible and that we can trick our eyes into seeing something that isn't there. We are not threatened by this idea. We don't invent crazy sci-fi theories about how the lines (or the ruler) must somehow morph at the time of measurement in order to preserve our belief that we can always trust our eyes.

And it wouldn't make any difference if we gathered a stadium full of people to look at the same optical illusion and found that we all had the same flaw in our perception. More people seeing something the same way doesn't convince us that it must actually be so. If anything it only convinces us that the flaw in our visual perception is endemic to our imperfect bodies and minds.

So why should it be any different with these "memory illusions?" Why are we so desperate to contrive theories to preserve the illusion that our memories are actually as accurate and precise as they feel to us, when there is a mountain of evidence that this is not so? Isn't in more likely that our memories are as fallible as our eyes?

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

I am involved in what is causing it, the complexity of what is occurring is beyond mortals understanding, but know ye this it is for your own good that things are being restored and altered and undone, if Satan found a way to bind all souls in last days God would come and unbind them if it was unfairly done and manipulation of the laws. It is said the Son of God was manifest to undo the works of the Devil, yet it never revealed what that could mean. Sadly mankind most you are still tangled too deeply to fix the mess, and will first be destroyed before redeemed later. When the density falls mankind will see things they never imagined could exist, confusion shall set in on all without oil in their lamps who do not have my spirit to aid them to understand and endure through it, sadly things are complicated and most must go through those timelines still until the final day.

Eternity is being overwritten to change the outcomes, that those lost may be found and find rest in kingdoms being manifested for them to enter into as was spoken mansions prepared. It had to be done within the matrix of darkness in order to establish the front-line of the Light what ye call the millennium. Not all of ye will be able to escape what is to come few will, but know if you find yourself in the timeline the Draconian empire reveals itself hold to hope and lay down your life in faith in the Son, taking no innocent blood and ye will still rest.

Those who have noticed alterations in history and time in reality itself, some of what you observe is not your memory but is indeed the convergence of time for the ending. Timelines are in process of being undone and merged, before the final day. The work is in process of acceleration, earth shall act as the convergence point for countless worlds. Those of ye noticing it are more awake than those asleep and bound below and knoweth it not, but ye are not yet unbound and also must figure out the truth and overcome the world yourselves. How to do so is explained in the new testament as have I told people how in my very posts.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

It is only called the Mandela Effect because the Nelson Mandela example was so vivid to so many people. In truth it is the Tower of Babel effect.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Come on people, it does not take a quantum physicist to understand that people cannot be grouped together. Not if you believe the Bible. The earth is the ground man walks on.

Genesis 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Who thinks God puts a redundancy in the text by accident? Read it without the word "all" and then with the word all and ask yourself if it augments the meaning. Then consider.

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

There are many earths! And now I'll share a mystery with you especially those of you that have lost a child or a loved one.

No one dies before their time. If you have prematurely lost someone they are still alive on another earth!

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Unless people life is devoted daily to sacrificing and aiding the poor, and they are humble and meek and are with great wisdom and patience, and have let the world go. Unless they are abiding higher law, ye are not called or chosen yet to declare what any word of God means. Thus many in pride speaketh out yet they themselves doeth not what they speak, but the true Light speaks out on things itself has already fulfilled and seeks to aid others to do so.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 30th, 2019, 10:19 pm Unless people life is devoted daily to sacrificing and aiding the poor, and they are humble and meek and are with great wisdom and patience, and have let the world go. Unless they are abiding higher law, ye are not called or chosen yet to declare what any word of God means. Thus many in pride speaketh out yet they themselves doeth not what they speak, but the true Light speaks out on things itself has already fulfilled and seeks to aid others to do so.
King David was far from what you declare to be requisite to receive knowledge from the Lord. He was indeed quite the sinner. If one is in human flesh then one is a sinner. So you will have to find another way to discredit my post! :)

ThePowerofEternity111 you have much knowledge that others do not have and I give you great credit, however your knowledge pales in comparison to mine and you do make error.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:09 pm
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 30th, 2019, 10:19 pm Unless people life is devoted daily to sacrificing and aiding the poor, and they are humble and meek and are with great wisdom and patience, and have let the world go. Unless they are abiding higher law, ye are not called or chosen yet to declare what any word of God means. Thus many in pride speaketh out yet they themselves doeth not what they speak, but the true Light speaks out on things itself has already fulfilled and seeks to aid others to do so.
King David was far from what you declare to be requisite to receive knowledge from the Lord. He was indeed quite the sinner. If one is in human flesh then one is a sinner. So you will have to find another way to discredit my post! :)

ThePowerofEternity111 you have much knowledge that others do not have and I give you great credit, however your knowledge pales in comparison to mine and you do make error.
<Queue epic wizard duel music>

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:23 pm

That would be cool! :)

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:26 pm

I think you would lose that fight though. POE111 can alter the time waves, so he'll manipulate the outcome. Plus he's got +15 damage.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:31 pm

I think you would lose that fight though. POE111 can alter the time waves, so he'll manipulate the outcome. Plus he's got +15 damage.
Have you seen my avatar? I'm level 130 and have already visited many worlds and many different timelines. I think that I can hold my own, LOL!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:00 pm I have pondered the Mandela Effect for a number of years, bouncing back and forth on whether it was real or not. I have recently revisited it as a result of realizing that perhaps Jesus was speaking of quantum mechanics/ law of attraction type stuff in the words of his day. It seems when you pray you should ask and believe and act as if you received it to have your prayer answered. Something like that. You have to have faith that the prayer will be answered for it to be answered. to be healed by jesus you had to have faith he could do it. to walk on water you had to have faith in jesus and had to keep your eyes on jesus, not doubt.

this is what the law of attraction says. you ask the universe, then you believe and act as if you have received your desire from the universe. you ask and then have faith you will receive. now if jesus is not the foundation of your asking i would think you are building your life on sand and when the storm comes you will lose everything. if you tweak it and ask god with faith in jesus then when the storm comes your life will remain standing. All that being said, back to the Mandela Effect.

The one that caught me off guard today was a tinker bell intro to walt disney. she floated around in front of the logo (to my memory) and tried to tap the I only to have her wand not work. Then she swung her wand around frustrated and it finally worked. I seem to remember this quite clearly, but this supposedly never happened. there is no record of it existing. another one that gets me is mirror mirror on the wall.

So what is up with the mandela effect? I heard a theory that CERN destroyed our old universe and we shifted over into a new one. I have also heard CERN is satanic and messing with the past. the first theory makes more sense to me. and if we have indeed shifted universes, what stops someone from quantum leaping whenever they want to? is quantum leaping leaping real?

If it is real what happens to the old you? do you continue to exist but not with your conscious awareness? I cant wrap my head around how there can be an infinite number of you but you only experience one of you. are the other ones real? if theyre sort of bots, how do you know what people in your life are bots and which ones are consciously aware. Wow i am deep down the rabbit hole here

of course maybe there truly is only one universe, and i am traveling into a fairy tale world and trying to map it out. Reminds me of delusions i have had. One delusion i have had was that the world could read my mind. i spent weeks figuring out how that world worked. Figuring how a world where quantum jumping is possible works is akin to figuring how a world where your mind is being read works. It could be completely a complete false belief and trying to figure that world out could prove useless. But supposing it were real, then it should be mastered, as their is great potential in moving towards your ideal timeline.

okay enough, hopefully that can spark a discussion of sorts. Hopefully there are fellow open minded individuals out there who dont mind mapping out a fairy tale world.
Nope! The law of attraction is Satan’s doctrine. It explains why he believes he will win in the end. We are to submit to God’s will not will our own desires into reality by our thoughts. Esther Hick’s, author of “The Law of Attraction” and inspiration for “The Secret”, received this doctrine by the hand of Satan and his angels. They called themselves Abraham for they were many. Esther was LDS, but fell away into forbidden paths. Don’t make the same mistake.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://youtu.be/u0iuaxvkXv4

To free the world of its fear and pain. :lol:

So spoke the wizard , but not by speaking. :mrgreen:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Law of attraction: Matthew 13:12

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

It is easier to just be grateful. If you feel like you don't have enough you attract not having. If you feel like you have enough you attract having. It's not just thinking you have, you have to genuinely feel grateful for it. When our thoughts and feelings are in order we can receive.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Juliet wrote: August 31st, 2019, 5:14 am Law of attraction: Matthew 13:12

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

It is easier to just be grateful. If you feel like you don't have enough you attract not having. If you feel like you have enough you attract having. It's not just thinking you have, you have to genuinely feel grateful for it. When our thoughts and feelings are in order we can receive.
Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

A shepard has a flashlight sitting on a shelf. It is there for many years. He neglects to maintain the batteries. One day a thick fog rolls in and he needs his flashlight to check on his flock. There is no light that comes from his flashlight and his flock wanders away in the fog and is completely lost. Another shepard, his neighbor, has fully charged batteries in his flashlight. Not only does his flock see the light and is saved but his neighbors flock sees his light and is saved becoming one with his flock. The fog is too thick for anyone to come to the aid of the first shepard and he perishes in the fog. The shepard with the good batteries is seen from above. A giant helicopter comes down and picks him and his flock up and takes them to a high place above the fog. There he is given much more because he was wise enough to keep his batteries well charged.

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

A man has amnesia. He is tattered and weary. People of the town view him as some poor beggar and shun him chasing him out into the field to pick at the corners. The lord of the castle is missing. He has gone on a journey and has not returned. But while this poor beggar is out gleaning the remnants from the corners of the field he sees the fences need mending and he mends them. And the water troughs need filling and he fills them. One day the king of the whole land comes. He sees the people off doing their own thing. He sees the poor beggar tending to the lords estate as run down as it is. The king looks at the poor beggar and says remember who you are. And because you did your best to care for what was not yours I will put you in charge of all that is mine. You were the tiniest of seeds and now all the people of the kingdom will rest under your branches.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Bwaahahahaaahahah

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 31st, 2019, 9:59 am
Juliet wrote: August 31st, 2019, 5:14 am Law of attraction: Matthew 13:12

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

A shepard has a flashlight sitting on a shelf. It is there for many years. He neglects to maintain the batteries. One day a thick fog rolls in and he needs his flashlight to check on his flock. There is no light that comes from his flashlight and his flock wanders away in the fog and is completely lost. Another shepard, his neighbor, has fully charged batteries in his flashlight. Not only does his flock see the light and is saved but his neighbors flock sees his light and is saved becoming one with his flock. The fog is too thick for anyone to come to the aid of the first shepard and he perishes in the fog. The shepard with the good batteries is seen from above. A giant helicopter comes down and picks him and his flock up and takes them to a high place above the fog. There he is given much more because he was wise enough to keep his batteries well charged.

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

A man has amnesia. He is tattered and weary. People of the town view him as some poor beggar and shun him chasing him out into the field to pick at the corners. The lord of the castle is missing. He has gone on a journey and has not returned. But while this poor beggar is out gleaning the remnants from the corners of the field he sees the fences need mending and he mends them. And the water troughs need filling and he fills them. One day the king of the whole land comes. He sees the people off doing their own thing. He sees the poor beggar tending to the lords estate as run down as it is. The king looks at the poor beggar and says remember who you are. And because you did your best to care for what was not yours I will put you in charge of all that is mine. You were the tiniest of seeds and now all the people of the kingdom will rest under your branches.
For a moment pretend the device you are currently viewing is a seer stone. Now rotate it into portrait mode for real, or use your imagination. Do you see something that was hidden? Often we must turn stones to reveal mysteries.

KNBA is off the air today
Perhaps I’ll switch on KSKA

Anyone have ideas about other commercial free sources of sound that I may receive this fine day?

Poem, but not tuple today. :P

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

The only difference I see (and it is a big difference) is that one ignores the Jesus part of the equation. They don't consider him the Son of God, there is no acknowledgement of his sacrifice or station, and it is all "me, me, me. I'm doing it," when the truth is that if it is us doing it, it is only because he gave us the ability to do it. So, in that sense, I would agree that Satan is the author of that, of a truth with something important left out.
GrandMasterB wrote: August 31st, 2019, 12:45 amNope! The law of attraction is Satan’s doctrine. It explains why he believes he will win in the end. We are to submit to God’s will not will our own desires into reality by our thoughts. Esther Hick’s, author of “The Law of Attraction” and inspiration for “The Secret”, received this doctrine by the hand of Satan and his angels. They called themselves Abraham for they were many. Esther was LDS, but fell away into forbidden paths. Don’t make the same mistake.

Bridgey
captain of 100

Post by Bridgey »

I've heard that Jesus died for all of Heavenly Father's world's, which remember are world's without number. If this is the case, it seems remarkable that we were the lucky world that he was born on. Plus how will the other world learn about Jesus as we have learnt. It is more likely that every world has its own Saviour. If not, I wonder if God used some type of alternative or multiple universe concept so that every world got to experience Jesus Christ as if he was there in their world. Some how he spread across all of the world's at once, in which they all killed their savior. This would mean that he can be in more than one place at one time. After all nothing is impossible for God. Just a thought.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Bridgey wrote: September 8th, 2019, 7:38 am I've heard that Jesus died for all of Heavenly Father's world's, which remember are world's without number. If this is the case, it seems remarkable that we were the lucky world that he was born on. Plus how will the other world learn about Jesus as we have learnt. It is more likely that every world has its own Saviour. If not, I wonder if God used some type of alternative or multiple universe concept so that every world got to experience Jesus Christ as if he was there in their world. Some how he spread across all of the world's at once, in which they all killed their savior. This would mean that he can be in more than one place at one time. After all nothing is impossible for God. Just a thought.
How did Enoch, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, and so many others learn about Jesus?
For that matter, how do we learn about Jesus? We can read books and listen to talks, but how do I know that what we call scripture is anything more than historical fiction?

I am sure that people on other planets learn the same way we do: through the Holy Ghost at the beginning, through experience of exercising faith, and for a fortunate few through actual visitations.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

It was berenstein bears I don't care what history shows.

However it was always, "no, I am your father." Luke I am your father has been the misquote since 1980. People think they remember it differently because they've heard the misquote way more often than the movie. I've seen the movie more :D

I like the idea of infinite parallel universes. That would be an interesting form of Gods justice. Anyone complains they were poor or rich then their judge would say, "well over here in parallel universes 62, 957, and 1,754,677 you were filthy rich and still didn't pay fast offerings." :D

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:38 pm
Mahalanobis Distance wrote: August 30th, 2019, 11:31 pm

Have you seen my avatar? I'm level 130 and have already visited many worlds and many different timelines. I think that I can hold my own, LOL!
Well I can ride my bike with no handlebars. I trump both of you. I may be only level 20, but I can punch far above my own weight class. I’ve taken blows that would down a level 1000 dirty in one hit. Reality means nothing to me.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

GrandMasterB wrote: August 31st, 2019, 12:45 am
User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:00 pm I have pondered the Mandela Effect for a number of years, bouncing back and forth on whether it was real or not. I have recently revisited it as a result of realizing that perhaps Jesus was speaking of quantum mechanics/ law of attraction type stuff in the words of his day. It seems when you pray you should ask and believe and act as if you received it to have your prayer answered. Something like that. You have to have faith that the prayer will be answered for it to be answered. to be healed by jesus you had to have faith he could do it. to walk on water you had to have faith in jesus and had to keep your eyes on jesus, not doubt.

Nope! The law of attraction is Satan’s doctrine. It explains why he believes he will win in the end. We are to submit to God’s will not will our own desires into reality by our thoughts. Esther Hick’s, author of “The Law of Attraction” and inspiration for “The Secret”, received this doctrine by the hand of Satan and his angels. They called themselves Abraham for they were many. Esther was LDS, but fell away into forbidden paths. Don’t make the same mistake.
Interesting. Born in Coalville, UT. The Wikipedia article mentions nothing about her highly probable Mormon background. One of her followers probably wrote it. And the Amway connection. Makes sense.

I had a co-worker at USGS who got involved heavily w/Amway, getting caught up on how he could have anything he wanted, provided he did the proper visualizing. It ruined his life. Dropped out of his Masters program, left the USGS . . . but at that time he would still sneak in to xerox his various promotional flyers, etc. I wonder what happened to the fellow.

Visualization/Amway . . . . The Secret. Makes perfect sense now.