Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
User989
captain of 100

Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by User989 »

Im curious about a few things regarding the End Times Servant. I have read both LDS Anarchy and Lord of the Seraphim.

Maybe questions are not answerable as we only have scripture to go off of, but what do we know about this man?

How will we identify him?

If he came forward with the claim that he is he, who would believe him?

How will he identify himself? I read scripture saying that he will be awakened, saying something like "awake, aren't you the one who split the red sea?" something along those lines i think. But will he have an inkling of an idea that he is the servant before this?

What will he be doing before he comes forward? will be working? if so where? at wal mart? as a CEO? Will he unemployed?

He will be marred, but not by people, it will be because of them. Will this be an accident causing him to lose a limb? Will it be self harm? will it be from a fire? Will it be a marring of reputation?

Will he be shocked to find out he is the one? will it go to his head?

it says he is hidden. how is he hidden? is he purposely hiding? I believe i read it will be for his protection according to one source. does he know he is hidden for protection? or is he put in terrible circumstances that cut him off from the world without his knowledge? If he is hidden does he work? go to school?

Will the church believe him when he says he is the one or when someone else says he is he? Would he ever admit to being the one or would he wait for someone else to acknowledge he is the one? who will acknowledge this?

I think i read his knowledge will be tip off. what will his knowledge be of? the secret combinations of the world? the secrets of the world? the secrets of god?

And another question, how will this man avoid going to a mental hospital. Anyone who believes something like "I am the Davidic Servant and potentially the holy ghost incarnate" is a prime candidate for getting locked up in todays world.

So many questions. It seems to me he could come on here and say i am the one and no one would buy it. How would he prove this to us? does he have to prove it to us? who will help him?

Thanks for the help! I am fascinated by this topic.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by Alaris »

:) I love it. Aren't you the one who just said you felt as though there are no mysteries left?

I don't want to attack LDS Anarchist personally, but I got the feeling he was more interested than in himself and sounding like he had unlocked mysteries. I recall he once said he was more reliable than Joseph Smith. Don't take my word for it, just please, please read by the spirit his writings as well as mine.

I mention that partially because it pertains greatly to what you're saying and asking. How does this guy not go crazy! If the Lord has hidden him, then who is he to go parading his identity around?

I've engaged several claimants, and I always ask them how they came to know... How were they awakened? Not one of them have mentioned anything close to Isaiah 51:9-10. In fact none of the answers seemed relevant to such a conclusion whatsoever.

What if it Lord said, "You are the Davidic Servant." What if it Lord said, "You are the Holy Ghost."

?

What if the Lord showed this man memories from his premortality slaying Rahab? What if the lord showed him a vision of him parting the red sea from above!

What then?

Have you seen the movie Bladerunner 2049? (I recommend the vid angel version to edit out the R bits.)

Spoilers ahead...

In the movie Ryan Gosling plays a synthetic human who hunts down wayward synthetic humans. He's sent on a path where he discovers Harrison Fords character was a synth who had a child with another synth. As he invesigates, his memories from his childhood start to align with his investigation into their child. He starts to believe he is the one... The first child of synthetic humans ever to be born a physical birth.

Synths are given fake memories of their childhood. He goes to the memory maker to try to determine whether his memories are real. As the plot unfolds it turns out the memory maker gave him her memories... Which is why he thought he was the child. Even when he discovers this....he still helps the family against his masters' wishes and there's some question as to whether he survives at the end. The incredible questions this movie makes you wonder... What does it mean to be human? What is a soul? And does it matter that he wasn't their child after all?

Whoever the servant is, I hope he can be just as happy being the janitor as being the King for team Jehovah. I hope he can take solace in this thought that God's ways are above ours, and if it turns out God made you think you were him, the better question is, who is my God? Would he have me stand here or there? Would he have me give a kind word or a loving look? As long as we all truly seek Him in meekness we can't help but all inherit the earth. The Lord will put whomever He will on the throne, but eventually we can all become kings and queens in like manner.

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

Alaris wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:33 pm :) I love it. Aren't you the one who just said you felt as though there are no mysteries left?

I don't want to attack LDS Anarchist personally, but I got the feeling he was more interested than in himself and sounding like he had unlocked mysteries. I recall he once said he was more reliable than Joseph Smith. Don't take my word for it, just please, please read by the spirit his writings as well as mine.

I mention that partially because it pertains greatly to what you're saying and asking. How does this guy not go crazy! If the Lord has hidden him, then who is he to go parading his identity around?

I've engaged several claimants, and I always ask them how they came to know... How were they awakened? Not one of them have mentioned anything close to Isaiah 51:9-10. In fact none of the answers seemed relevant to such a conclusion whatsoever.

What if it Lord said, "You are the Davidic Servant." What if it Lord said, "You are the Holy Ghost."

?

What if the Lord showed this man memories from his premortality slaying Rahab? What if the lord showed him a vision of him parting the red sea from above!

What then?

Have you seen the movie Bladerunner 2049? (I recommend the vid angel version to edit out the R bits.)

Spoilers ahead...

In the movie Ryan Gosling plays a synthetic human who hunts down wayward synthetic humans. He's sent on a path where he discovers Harrison Fords character was a synth who had a child with another synth. As he invesigates, his memories from his childhood start to align with his investigation into their child. He starts to believe he is the one... The first child of synthetic humans ever to be born a physical birth.

Synths are given fake memories of their childhood. He goes to the memory maker to try to determine whether his memories are real. As the plot unfolds it turns out the memory maker gave him her memories... Which is why he thought he was the child. Even when he discovers this....he still helps the family against his masters' wishes and there's some question as to whether he survives at the end. The incredible questions this movie makes you wonder... What does it mean to be human? What is a soul? And does it matter that he wasn't their child after all?

Whoever the servant is, I hope he can be just as happy being the janitor as being the King for team Jehovah. I hope he can take solace in this thought that God's ways are above ours, and if it turns out God made you think you were him, the better question is, who is my God? Would he have me stand here or there? Would he have me give a kind word or a loving look? As long as we all truly seek Him in meekness we can't help but all inherit the earth. The Lord will put whomever He will on the throne, but eventually we can all become kings and queens in like manner.
Thank you! I am the one who just said they feel as if their are no mysteries left. I am very very bored haha. I have been inspired to come here though and it gives me a spark to ask questions and derive inspiration from this wonderful community. Elsewhere I find people to be much less open minded. This forum is a true blessing filled with many great minds it seems.

I like how you said "how can this guy not go crazy?" I myself am not him (I dont think) and i myself have gone crazy with the information i have found. I cant imagine what it would be like to have the weight he has on himself. I personally think it would be impossible for him not to be institutionalized at one point in his life, even if he were sane throughout his life. I think someone would take issue maybe his family and lock him up.

And thanks for the movie idea. I will have to watch it. And thank you for the response! If you have more information id love to hear it any time.

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

here's a thought i just had.

would the powers that be find this man and monitor him? would they employ tactics such as gangstalking, cyber stalking, webcam surveillance, audio surveillance, etc and attempt to gather information on him? Are they aware of prophecy relating to him? surely they are and surely they are looking for him.

As for the church. Is the church aware of this man? are they looking for him?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 10:46 pm Im curious about a few things regarding the End Times Servant. I have read both LDS Anarchy and Lord of the Seraphim.

Maybe questions are not answerable as we only have scripture to go off of, but what do we know about this man?

humble sincere prayer
those few that are willing to ask that receive an answer.
How will he identify himself? I read scripture saying that he will be awakened, saying something like "awake, aren't you the one who split the red sea?" something along those lines i think. But will he have an inkling of an idea that he is the servant before this?
I think he will receive light just like unto Joseph.
What will he be doing before he comes forward? will be working? if so where? at wal mart? as a CEO? Will he unemployed?
Probably similar to what other great ones were doing, born to humble, goodly, honest parents, but to the world, nobody of any notice.
He will be marred, but not by people, it will be because of them. Will this be an accident causing him to lose a limb? Will it be self harm? will it be from a fire? Will it be a marring of reputation?This

Will he be shocked to find out he is the one? will it go to his head? Speculation

it says he is hidden. how is he hidden? is he purposely hiding? I believe i read it will be for his protection according to one source. does he know he is hidden for protection? or is he put in terrible circumstances that cut him off from the world without his knowledge? If he is hidden does he work? go to school? I think he needs to be tried, or if you will, have or gain experience along similar lines that Jesus did.

Will the church believe him when he says he is the one or when someone else says he is he? Would he ever admit to being the one or would he wait for someone else to acknowledge he is the one? who will acknowledge this? I think the church has already rejected Him. And I think the ones who will or would acknowledge Him would be those that are interested enough to gain a testimony of Him.

I think i read his knowledge will be tip off. what will his knowledge be of? the secret combinations of the world? the secrets of the world? the secrets of god? Everything.

And another question, how will this man avoid going to a mental hospital. Anyone who believes something like "I am the Davidic Servant and potentially the holy ghost incarnate" is a prime candidate for getting locked up in todays world. Maybe He already has, and we don't know it.

So many questions. It seems to me he could come on here and say i am the one and no one would buy it. How would he prove this to us? does he have to prove it to us? who will help him?
I think when it is His time to come forth, it will be with power, or at least to a point that the "more righteous" will be givin the knowledge of who He is and they will gladly rally under Him. But I think that the majority of the "saints" will reject Him.

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

simpleton wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:41 am
User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 10:46 pm Im curious about a few things regarding the End Times Servant. I have read both LDS Anarchy and Lord of the Seraphim.

humble sincere prayer
Probably similar to what other great ones were doing, born to humble, goodly, honest parents, but to the world, nobody of any notice.
He will be marred, but not by people, it will be because of them. Will this be an accident causing him to lose a limb? Will it be self harm? will it be from a fire? Will it be a marring of reputation?This

Will he be shocked to find out he is the one? will it go to his head? Speculation

it says he is hidden. how is he hidden? is he purposely hiding? I believe i read it will be for his protection according to one source. does he know he is hidden for protection? or is he put in terrible circumstances that cut him off from the world without his knowledge? If he is hidden does he work? go to school? I think he needs to be tried, or if you will, have or gain experience along similar lines that Jesus did.

Will the church believe him when he says he is the one or when someone else says he is he? Would he ever admit to being the one or would he wait for someone else to acknowledge he is the one? who will acknowledge this? I think the church has already rejected Him. And I think the ones who will or would acknowledge Him would be those that are interested enough to gain a testimony of Him.

I think i read his knowledge will be tip off. what will his knowledge be of? the secret combinations of the world? the secrets of the world? the secrets of god? Everything.

And another question, how will this man avoid going to a mental hospital. Anyone who believes something like "I am the Davidic Servant and potentially the holy ghost incarnate" is a prime candidate for getting locked up in todays world. Maybe He already has, and we don't know it.

I think when it is His time to come forth, it will be with power, or at least to a point that the "more righteous" will be givin the knowledge of who He is and they will gladly rally under Him. But I think that the majority of the "saints" will reject Him.

Thank you for the responses. I must say whoever the man is i am jealous of him. In a good way. I would love to be the end times servant, but would gladly rally behind the true end times servant. I would wish i could reap his rewards though. I really wonder what he is doing right now. I hope he is okay and I hope he comes forward soon however that will come about.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

www.isaiahexplained.com is a great study resource, including gileadis commentary. You may change your mind... There are aspects to participation in the Davidic Covenant that are less desirable. Proxy salvation means suffering for one's people... And apparently by one's people.

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

Alaris wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:55 am www.isaiahexplained.com is a great study resource, including gileadis commentary. You may change your mind... There are aspects to participation in the Davidic Covenant that are less desirable. Proxy salvation means suffering for one's people... And apparently by one's people.
Their is so much information there! I will have to look through it. In the mean time, if its not too much trouble, perhaps you could tell me more about what you wrote.

what parts of participating in the Davidic Covenant are less desirable?

I feel i have suffered at the hands of "the world" to be more specific, my family, doctors, therapists, the system, to name a few things. But i believe that no matter what family i was born into i would have suffered as a result of my experience and circumstances, but i do feel if my family had reacted with genuine questions and been peaceful about it and curious about it that things would be much different today.
I feel I am suffering at the hands of the world because my conversion story is only met with ridicule and people telling me i am insane. But it is my CONVERSION story. It is how i came to be a believer in Jesus Christ and his restored gospel. If it is insanity then it seems to me my testimony is based on insanity and therefore should be thrown out. I can no longer think this could be true but if i went to a doctor right now they would say that it was classic mania and not a genuine religious experience. maybe it would be different if i went to an LDS doctor. I really dont know.
I have the scars to show I have suffered. I have the marred reputation as a result of my conversion story. The scars are my doing not the worlds but the situation i was put into made it inevitable that with my limited powers and ignorance of the gospel of christ that they would manifest as a result of the circumstances the world dealt me. If i went through the same situation with the knowledge i have today i would have never gone through many of the things i went through. but just because "mental illness" caused me to manifest scars and a marred reputation does not mean i am the one. Many other sufferers of mental illness go through the same things i went through, and i suppose a history of "mental illness" makes me a prime candidate for hoping to be the one. I am ashamed for confessing this desire of my heart, and am worried about the repercussions. But my reputation is already in shambles it cant get much lower than it is so may as well confess this.

Wow :o I am finding myself arguing a point as to how i could be suffering at the hands of the world in hopes someone will tell me I am the Davidic Servant. I surely have lost my mind once again. :| .

Let me say that I see it as a desire of my heart, not necessarily a truth. I want to be this man. this does not mean i am this man. I am sure there are many people who desire to be this man. I do suppose that having the desire is something this man would have.

Let me say one more thing, at the peak of my experience, I thought I had chosen to save the world rather than flee the world. I wept at the thought of humanity suffering because I stepped aside. I thought it was my sole mission to save the world, and that morning I was told i had done it. At this point i had no knowledge of the bible or the davidic servant, I was just trying to do everything i could to save the world from the powers that be.

If you read all that I am sure you are thoroughly confused. I can elaborate on points if you care for me to. I am weak and struggling to thoroughly explain while keeping things concise. I know some have read my other posts and may have more insight into what i am saying here, though i did not share my whole experience just a good amount of it.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Alaris wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:55 am www.isaiahexplained.com is a great study resource, including gileadis commentary. You may change your mind... There are aspects to participation in the Davidic Covenant that are less desirable. Proxy salvation means suffering for one's people... And apparently by one's people.
I think if we actually knew what this person suffered or has to suffer we would absolutely run away as far as we could get. I think that the very powers of hell combined have or will be combined/arrayed against Him to the utmost. I do not think He is of just a typical average man. Although to be seen of mankind He would probably look like a nobody. I think as you wrote above that He will suffer for His people, definitely not as Christ did. But, along similar lines.

Isaiah 49:

1Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

4Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

5And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

6And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

7Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

8Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

9That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Scriptures are merely the tip of the iceberg.

The latest apostle named David mentioned timing three times in his inaugural address. :P

Spirit this, spirit that, isn’t for everyone; besides how do you compare notes :?:

Names, dates, numbers obviously have great meaning too. Brief engagement in OD, revealed gold, where before I saw none. God doth work in mysterious ways, with little information available such as ways wiseman in particular were able to be in the right place at the right time. Astronomy apparently plays a key role. So long as 7yrs prosperity plods along not much will happen. At least Leap Day should be interesting, this time around. :)

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 1:22 am
Their is so much information there! I will have to look through it. In the mean time, if its not too much trouble, perhaps you could tell me more about what you wrote.

what parts of participating in the Davidic Covenant are less desirable?

I feel i have suffered at the hands of "the world" to be more specific, my family, doctors, therapists, the system, to name a few things. But i believe that no matter what family i was born into i would have suffered as a result of my experience and circumstances, but i do feel if my family had reacted with genuine questions and been peaceful about it and curious about it that things would be much different today.
I feel I am suffering at the hands of the world because my conversion story is only met with ridicule and people telling me i am insane. But it is my CONVERSION story. It is how i came to be a believer in Jesus Christ and his restored gospel. If it is insanity then it seems to me my testimony is based on insanity and therefore should be thrown out. I can no longer think this could be true but if i went to a doctor right now they would say that it was classic mania and not a genuine religious experience. maybe it would be different if i went to an LDS doctor. I really dont know.
I have the scars to show I have suffered. I have the marred reputation as a result of my conversion story. The scars are my doing not the worlds but the situation i was put into made it inevitable that with my limited powers and ignorance of the gospel of christ that they would manifest as a result of the circumstances the world dealt me. If i went through the same situation with the knowledge i have today i would have never gone through many of the things i went through. but just because "mental illness" caused me to manifest scars and a marred reputation does not mean i am the one. Many other sufferers of mental illness go through the same things i went through, and i suppose a history of "mental illness" makes me a prime candidate for hoping to be the one. I am ashamed for confessing this desire of my heart, and am worried about the repercussions. But my reputation is already in shambles it cant get much lower than it is so may as well confess this.

Wow :o I am finding myself arguing a point as to how i could be suffering at the hands of the world in hopes someone will tell me I am the Davidic Servant. I surely have lost my mind once again. :| .

Let me say that I see it as a desire of my heart, not necessarily a truth. I want to be this man. this does not mean i am this man. I am sure there are many people who desire to be this man. I do suppose that having the desire is something this man would have.

Let me say one more thing, at the peak of my experience, I thought I had chosen to save the world rather than flee the world. I wept at the thought of humanity suffering because I stepped aside. I thought it was my sole mission to save the world, and that morning I was told i had done it. At this point i had no knowledge of the bible or the davidic servant, I was just trying to do everything i could to save the world from the powers that be.

If you read all that I am sure you are thoroughly confused. I can elaborate on points if you care for me to. I am weak and struggling to thoroughly explain while keeping things concise. I know some have read my other posts and may have more insight into what i am saying here, though i did not share my whole experience just a good amount of it.
Of all the claimants, at the very most only one can be right. But there is definitely a plethora of claimants. So you are not alone.😁

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

simpleton wrote: August 26th, 2019, 1:56 am
I think if we actually knew what this person suffered or has to suffer we would absolutely run away as far as we could get. I think that the very powers of hell combined have or will be combined/arrayed against Him to the utmost. I do not think He is of just a typical average man. Although to be seen of mankind He would probably look like a nobody. I think as you wrote above that He will suffer for His people, definitely not as Christ did. But, along similar lines.

Isaiah 49:

1Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

4Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

5And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

6And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

7Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

8Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

9That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
If i knew what i was getting into when i was headed down the path i was headed, I surely would have turned from it. well no i wouldnt have, I was so young and full of love for my "cause" that I would have SAID I would be crucified for it. Had I actually known the pain that i would endure in the years following my experience, had i been given a taste of it, and told it would last year upon year i would have run. But i was given no inkling of an idea that things would turn on me the way they did.

Going along with the scripture you wrote, i will point out a couple things i feel relates to me. I have been hidden for almost 7 years, just now slowly emerging. I thought at one point i had the world by the balls, forgive the phrasing. I thought that because of my experience that i would be rewarded greatly. I though anything i wanted i would have. I felt the world owed me something. I was met with the opposite. It was truly devastating. Until i found information on the davidic servant I thought i had labored in vain, but now i know if I was him that I will receive my reward in due time. If I am not him I suppose I will still be rewarded for my labors, just less so than the true servant.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Alaris wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:33 pm I've engaged several claimants, and I always ask them how they came to know... How were they awakened? Not one of them have mentioned anything close to Isaiah 51:9-10. In fact none of the answers seemed relevant to such a conclusion whatsoever.
Ah, You place him in a box. So anyone claiming that he is the DS must be fully awake and acting in strength as the arm of the LORD or he cannot be the DS. Well what if he only has a mountain of clues of who he is but does not KNOW who he is because he has not awakened yet? Malachi says he will stand and feed in the strength of the LORD. That means he goes through a growing and discovery process. The Jews know of the DS. The DS is the mashiach that they are looking for. They also put him in a box. They say he will grow up learning the Torah. That he will know the Torah better than anyone alive. Off the top of my head I can't remember all they say that the DS must be in order to be the DS. They don't rely on scripture for their beliefs about the DS. They always quote Maimonides. The moral is, as soon as you "construct a box" that someone has to fit in then you will most likely be wrong. For example you said in several post that he won't be revealing himself or something to that effect.

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

It is not obvious that Isaiah 43:26 is referring to the DS since it mentions only Jacob and Israel. However, it is easy to understand that the context is future. It is talking about someone that is not awake, "but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities. Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins." This is why he is the marred servant.

mar: to damage or spoil to a certain extent; render less perfect, attractive, useful, etc.; impair or spoil:

So if you are expecting instant perfection from any claimant you are likely to be disappointed!

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

simpleton wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:41 am

humble sincere prayer

I will pray about this more than i have

I have received great light. but not a manifestation like Joseph's though i have at a later point in time received visions

I was born to parents of such nature

I am marred in more ways than one, including my reputation, but am healing

I have thought that i am being tried and am gaining experience. I have learned so much during this time of being shut off from the outside world.

all that being said, i think anyone going through mental illness would say what i have said

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:08 am
Alaris wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:33 pm I've engaged several claimants, and I always ask them how they came to know... How were they awakened? Not one of them have mentioned anything close to Isaiah 51:9-10. In fact none of the answers seemed relevant to such a conclusion whatsoever.
Ah, You place him in a box. So anyone claiming that he is the DS must be fully awake and acting in strength as the arm of the LORD or he cannot be the DS. Well what if he only has a mountain of clues of who he is but does not KNOW who he is because he has not awakened yet? Malachi says he will stand and feed in the strength of the LORD. That means he goes through a growing and discovery process. The Jews know of the DS. The DS is the mashiach that they are looking for. They also put him in a box. They say he will grow up learning the Torah. That he will know the Torah better than anyone alive. Off the top of my head I can't remember all they say that the DS must be in order to be the DS. They don't rely on scripture for their beliefs about the DS. They always quote Maimonides. The moral is, as soon as you "construct a box" that someone has to fit in then you will most likely be wrong. For example you said in several post that he won't be revealing himself or something to that effect.

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

It is not obvious that Isaiah 43:26 is referring to the DS since it mentions only Jacob and Israel. However, it is easy to understand that the context is future. It is talking about someone that is not awake, "but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities. Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins." This is why he is the marred servant.

mar: to damage or spoil to a certain extent; render less perfect, attractive, useful, etc.; impair or spoil:

So if you are expecting instant perfection from any claimant you are likely to be disappointed!
This thread makes me feel as though I am trying to convince a girl to go on a date with me, but in reality i am trying to convince you all that i am a candidate to be the servant.

I mean I am marred not only in your definition but in another definition as well. I am going through a growing and discovery process. I am not perfected by any means!

Idk I really hope im not coming off too insane here. I just wish I were this man and seem to fit several descriptions.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:06 am

Isaiah 49:

If i knew what i was getting into when i was headed down the path i was headed, I surely would have turned from it. well no i wouldnt have, I was so young and full of love for my "cause" that I would have SAID I would be crucified for it. Had I actually known the pain that i would endure in the years following my experience, had i been given a taste of it, and told it would last year upon year i would have run. But i was given no inkling of an idea that things would turn on me the way they did.

Going along with the scripture you wrote, i will point out a couple things i feel relates to me. I have been hidden for almost 7 years, just now slowly emerging. I thought at one point i had the world by the balls, forgive the phrasing. I thought that because of my experience that i would be rewarded greatly. I though anything i wanted i would have. I felt the world owed me something. I was met with the opposite. It was truly devastating. Until i found information on the davidic servant I thought i had labored in vain, but now i know if I was him that I will receive my reward in due time. If I am not him I suppose I will still be rewarded for my labors, just less so than the true servant.
Okay, we have claimant nnnn + 1. 8-) Don't think I am being condescending. I have no right to be that way given my story. I'm not a claimant even though my story says I am the DS. You should read my story! https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 10&t=51962 Let me know how your story compares?

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:19 am

Isaiah 49:

Okay, we have claimant nnnn + 1. 8-) Don't think I am being condescending. I have no right to be that way given my story. I'm not a claimant even though my story says I am the DS. You should read my story! https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 10&t=51962 Let me know how your story compares?
Haha okay okay i read your story. Music has played a large role in mine as well. It sounds like though you are not claiming to be the one it is a desire of your heart. If it turns out to be you I hope you'll take me under your wing and let me play a role in your mission. Thats gotta be the next best thing right?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

This thread makes me feel as though I am trying to convince a girl to go on a date with me, but in reality i am trying to convince you all that i am a candidate to be the servant.

I mean I am marred not only in your definition but in another definition as well. I am going through a growing and discovery process. I am not perfected by any means!

Idk I really hope im not coming off too insane here. I just wish I were this man and seem to fit several descriptions.
This is getting interesting, well, the subject has always been very interesting to me since I was a child... 50 ish years ago...
But right here we have 2 competitors on here, above, as we speak. I think the time is short for the Advent of this Servant. As the renewed interest in Him especially since Avraham Gileadi's first work on Isaiah. He was bringing in crowds, then he was excommunicated, that put a damper on it somewhat, but he definitely kindled a fire that some diehards have hung on to. (I mean that in a positive way.) But just a question for you both, or maybe both of you, (User989 and Michael), are the same person. But if you are both claiming to be this Servant, who is right and who is deceived, or even maybe both are deceived. Or maybe we are all drinking from the same koolaid spiked bowl. :D :D :D

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:26 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:19 am

Isaiah 49:

Haha okay okay i read your story. Music has played a large role in mine as well. It sounds like though you are not claiming to be the one it is a desire of your heart. If it turns out to be you I hope you'll take me under your wing and let me play a role in your mission. Thats gotta be the next best thing right?
Im really not sure what part of my story you want to hear. As i said music played a big role. The songs were in synchronicity as i would say with other things in my life or thoughts as they played.

I felt i was having true direct communication with God.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread about who the Davidic Servant is based on canon.

Carry on
Last edited by righteousrepublic on August 26th, 2019, 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

User989
captain of 100

Post by User989 »

simpleton wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:31 am
User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

This is getting interesting, well, the subject has always been very interesting to me since I was a child... 50 ish years ago...
But right here we have 2 competitors on here, above, as we speak. I think the time is short for the Advent of this Servant. As the renewed interest in Him especially since Avraham Gileadi's first work on Isaiah. He was bringing in crowds, then he was excommunicated, that put a damper on it somewhat, but he definitely kindled a fire that some diehards have hung on to. (I mean that in a positive way.) But just a question for you both, or maybe both of you, (User989 and Michael), are the same person. But if you are both claiming to be this Servant, who is right and who is deceived, or even maybe both are deceived. Or maybe we are all drinking from the same koolaid spiked bowl. :D :D :D
Wellllllll. My mom says Im usually right! :D 8-) . But in all likelihood we are both deceived. My mom says im handsome a million times a day as well and we all know thats a lie.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

simpleton wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:31 am But just a question for you both, or maybe both of you, (User989 and Michael), are the same person. But if you are both claiming to be this Servant, who is right and who is deceived, or even maybe both are deceived.
We are not the same person. Although it did in part sound like me, lol. I know that people do that kind of thing, pretending to be two different people. Sorry but I must correct that part about me claiming to be the DS. My story is claiming it. And my story is very convincing. I did not want anything to do with my story. It is just something that happened and kept happening. I totally denied it for 14 years. Then one day I was forced to say that I believe. What I believed though is that my story was real. It was not some once in a millennium coincidence. My story comes from someone. Alaris and others believe that my story is from the devil. But when I analyze the data it does not seem the devil has that much power. Even my patriarchal blessing practically says I'm the DS. It says that I am unique. It says Jesus and I are great friends. It says Jesus and I talked about my life many times before I was born. It says that I was to increase in faith to become mighty and strong. It says that I am of an important family. That I lived with the Father for a long time and that we loved each other. It says I am to be determined to duplicate the Saviors miracles. It says Jesus' angels will be all around me to protect me. It says Jesus will give me the very words. It says that I have work to do that others cannot do. And it says that I will report directly to Jesus at the morning of the first resurrection, "reporting to him that you filled His trust in the lineage of Ephraim". This is not something that I'm making up. It is my reality whether I like it or not. Look at my last post where I told my story. I do some speculation for the first time.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 60#p955389

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:33 am
User989 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 2:26 am Haha okay okay i read your story. Music has played a large role in mine as well. It sounds like though you are not claiming to be the one it is a desire of your heart. If it turns out to be you I hope you'll take me under your wing and let me play a role in your mission. Thats gotta be the next best thing right?
Im really not sure what part of my story you want to hear. As i said music played a big role. The songs were in synchronicity as i would say with other things in my life or thoughts as they played.

I felt i was having true direct communication with God.
Search Julia and recently “gold” In OD, to see examples of music, with gold happening in real time. James too, was exceptional. Ahead of 7yrs prosperity stuff at this early stage. Wisemen is what I was expecting, but then MS showed up. KNBA is my live source of music, whereas Julia was 6 disk changer. KSKA too, when morons ruin KNBA on Friday nights. Prolly need check play list for latest possibilities, but prolly won’t make it a priority, as mostly it’s not posted. Faust video shows him tuning a crystal, DAB spoke about timing, and Compassion shows footage, of what once was a mysterious place that took about 9 years to resolve. OKC mostly was a case of deception, with many lessons learned, perhaps for a reason.

Marred , but not Davidic servant. :geek:

One and the same, or what’s the difference :?:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Isaiah 51 is an awakening - meaning the servant is asleep before, asleep to his identity - and awake afterwards. Though he may struggle with self doubt, there isn't any question as to what the Lord says / shows to him. There isn't a "hrm maybe I'm the Davidic Servant" but a, "Wake up! You are the Davidic Servant!" And, the vibe I get from reading on through Isaiah and from the verses simpleton shared above - I highly doubt this is a truth he rejoices in based off Isaiah alone as the Lord appears to comfort the servant after he's awoken.

Moreover, I don't think John the Baptist, who was also of the spirit of Elias - a forerunner - I don't think John went around telling everyone he was the forerunner but rather did the works of a forerunner. Granted, we have statements about him speaking of he who will come after him...whose shoes he's unworthy to unlatch. That's sort of an acknowledgement to his forerunner status, and interestingly, the JST of John (chapter 1 iirc) indicates that John was referring to the end times' Elias rather than to Jesus, though I suspect many JSTs were Joseph Smith illustrating his knowledge rather than correcting errors in the Bible (great topic for a dedicated thread.)

Anyway, please consider the servant is hidden by the Lord Jesus Christ - whose shoe we are all unworthy to latch. If you think you are the servant, you really have no right to reveal what the Lord has hidden. Thus, I strongly recommend you be dead certain you have permission to contemplate whether you are or not in a public forum - though I hope I'm clear that the real servant - the really real servant - won't be wondering - certainly not publicly.

Isaiah indicates this is a personal awakening between the servant and Jesus. Please consider how silly it would have been for John the Baptist to just go around wondering in public if he was the one to prepare the way before Christ. Rather, he would just, you know, prepare the way before Christ.

So the big question is: How does the end times' Elias prepare the way? What knowledge does he restore? What good did John the Baptist accomplish that would have frustrated Jesus' ministry had he not laid a foundation? I suspect James and John (iirc) are at least two of John's disciples who were ready to accept their roles as Apostles....which is very interesting indeed.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

The Davidic Servant is David.