Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by Alaris »

D&C 88

95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I like you Alaris, and appreciate your insights. But when you woke up from your coma and began to teach against Celestial Plural Marriage, that automatically ruled out your claims for me. That principle is a major game changer. I can automatically detect whether someone is an imposter by finding out whether they preach in favour that principle or not.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Luke wrote: February 10th, 2022, 1:36 pm I like you Alaris, and appreciate your insights. But when you woke up from your coma and began to teach against Celestial Plural Marriage, that automatically ruled out your claims for me. That principle is a major game changer. I can automatically detect whether someone is an imposter by finding out whether they preach in favour that principle or not.
Luke, I just thought of a way to have it both ways. You know how Joseph Smith said "That same sociality, which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory.” Well maybe you can keep your harem in the next life, and the rest of us keep our one spouse and we all go our separate way. I don't believe in CPM as the law - more like a permitted exception at best. If you believe yourself to be the exception, it's no matter to me.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Luke wrote: February 10th, 2022, 1:36 pm I like you Alaris, and appreciate your insights. But when you woke up from your coma and began to teach against Celestial Plural Marriage, that automatically ruled out your claims for me. That principle is a major game changer. I can automatically detect whether someone is an imposter by finding out whether they preach in favour that principle or not.
Your imposter detector means nothing. If that's what you rely on... you'll be a disappointed man when you die.

Don't let plural marriage become your God, like Alaris creating a new Jesus in his mind

I knew (and told him) he was deceived in his theology from the moment I interacted with him.
He preached of a second savior. He thought a man needed to be born seven times. He thought he has to be Jesus in order to receive all that the Father has.
One doesn't need deep insight to know Alaris taught chaff.... Only the ability to read scripture

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

nightlight wrote: February 10th, 2022, 2:01 pm
Your imposter detector means nothing. If that's what you rely on... you'll be a disappointed man when you die.

Don't let plural marriage become your God, like Alaris creating a new Jesus in his mind

I knew (and told him) he was deceived in his theology from the moment I interacted with him.
He preached of a second savior. He thought a man needed to be born seven times. He thought he has to be Jesus in order to receive all that the Father has.
One doesn't need deep insight to know Alaris taught chaff.... Only the ability to read scripture
I rely on the spirit of discernment to detect imposters. Don't think I'm ignorant of that principle, brother.

The CPM test is just a quick one at my disposal. I don't rely on it. But I can use it to rule out fakers pretty easily.

Celestial Plural Marriage is not my god. But it's a big deal to me because of how divisive it is. It draws a clear line in the sand.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2022, 1:48 pm
Luke, I just thought of a way to have it both ways. You know how Joseph Smith said "That same sociality, which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory.” Well maybe you can keep your harem in the next life, and the rest of us keep our one spouse and we all go our separate way. I don't believe in CPM as the law - more like a permitted exception at best. If you believe yourself to be the exception, it's no matter to me.
Sounds fine to me, brother. I completely agree with you.

Although I will say this: there are monogamists in the Celestial Kingdom, but there are no monogamist Gods.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Think about that for a bit. Was Brigham Young with his 50 wives? He was. However, 2 wives to Brigham Young just right. Maybe.... Blessed are the poor in spirit. Not the proud. 😇

Wake up

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

D&C 133:29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.

46 And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength?
47 And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.
48 And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine-vat.
49 And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.
50 And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;
51 And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.
52 And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.
53 In all their afflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;
54 Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him;
55 And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb.
56 And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.

Who comes down from heaven is.... Dyed Garments? Its must be three. Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, or Holy Ghost. Pick one

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Alaris wrote: February 12th, 2022, 12:12 pm D&C 133:29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.

46 And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength?
47 And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.
48 And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine-vat.
49 And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.
50 And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;
51 And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.
52 And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.
53 In all their afflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;
54 Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him;
55 And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb.
56 And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.

Who comes down from heaven is.... Dyed Garments? Its must be three. Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, or Holy Ghost. Pick one
Can i pick a fourth?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

3 Nephi 22:
42 For ye shall not go out with haste nor go by flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel shall be your rearward.
43 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently; he shall be exalted and extolled and be very high
44 As many were astonished at thee—his visage was so marred, more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men—
45 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
46 Verily, verily, I say unto you, all these things shall surely come, even as the Father hath commanded me. Then shall this covenant which the Father hath covenanted with his people be fulfilled; and then shall Jerusalem be inhabited again with my people, and it shall be the land of their inheritance.

Nope. Only three. Who is this guy?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

1 Nephi 11
1 For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat pondering in mine heart I was caught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high mountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.
2 And the Spirit said unto me: Behold, what desirest thou?

The third... The Holy Ghost

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

How many is that? That's three.

HOLY GHOST is A HE

“The Holy Ghost is now in a state of probation which if he should perform in righteousness he may pass through the same or a similar course of things that the Son has.” (Joseph Smith, The Words of Joseph Smith, p. 245; Sabbath address, Nauvoo, 27 August 1843. Reported by Franklin D. Richards.)

Joseph Smith (President)

But the Holy Ghost is yet a spiritual body and waiting to take to himself a body, as the Savior did or as God did or the gods before them took bodies; for the Savior says the work that my Father did do I also. . . . He took himself a body and then laid down his life that he might take it up again. (The Words of Joseph Smith, p. 382; standardized)

Joseph Smith Diary (kept by Willard Richards)

[A]gain reverted to Elders Hyde mistake. &c. the Father has a body of flesh & bones as tangible as mans the Son also, but the Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit—and a person cannot have the personage of the H G in his heart[.] [H]e may receive the gift of the holy Ghost. It may descend upon him but not to tarry with him[.]* (Words of Joseph Smith, p.173)

Joseph the Seer taught the following principle that the God & father of our Lord Jesus Christ was once the same as the Son or Holy Ghost but having redeemed a world he had a son Jesus Christ who redeemed this earth the same as his father had a world which made them equal & the Holy Ghost would to the same when in his turn & so would all the Saints who inherited a Celestial glory so their would be Gods many & Lords many their were many mansions even 12 from the abode of Devils to the Celestial glory. ~ Wilford Woodruff, Book of Revelations

Certainly the Holy Ghost is an office just as the Messiah is an office.

“Peter and Stephen testify that they saw the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God. Any person that had seen the heavens opened knows that there are three personages in the heavens who hold the keys of power, and one presides over all.” Joseph Smith History of the Church vol 5, p426

“Everlasting covenant was made between three personages before the organization of this earth and relates to their dispensation of things to men on the earth. These personages … are called God the first, the Creator; God the second, the Redeemer; and God the third, the Witness or Testator.”(Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 190)

“[It is] the province of the Father to preside as the Chief or President, Jesus as the Mediator, and the Holy Ghost as the Testator or Witness. The Son [has] a tabernacle and so [does] the Father, but the Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit without tabernacle.” (“Chapter 2: God the Eternal Father,” Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith, (2007),36–44

“The scripture says, ‘I and my Father are one’ [John 10:30], and again that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are one, and these three agree in the same thing [see 1 John 5:7–8]. So did the Savior pray to the Father, ‘I pray not for the world, but for those whom ye gave me out of the world, that we might be one,’ or to say, be of one mind in the unity of the faith [see John 17:9, 11]. But everyone being a different or separate person, so are God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost separate persons, but they all agree in one or the selfsame thing.” ~ Joseph Smith

“I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods” (Joseph Smith, Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith [2007], 41–42).

There is a dude.
Last edited by Alaris on February 16th, 2022, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

D&C 101:42 He that exalteth himself shall be abased, and he that abaseth himself shall be exalted.
43 And now, I will show unto you a parable, that you may know my will concerning the redemption of Zion.
44 A certain nobleman had a spot of land, very choice; and he said unto his servants: Go ye unto my vineyard, even upon this very choice piece of land, and plant twelve olive trees;
45 And set watchmen round about them, and build a tower, that one may overlook the land round about, to be a watchman upon the tower, that mine olive trees may not be broken down when the enemy shall come to spoil and take upon themselves the fruit of my vineyard.
46 Now, the servants of the nobleman went and did as their lord commanded them, and planted the olive trees, and built a hedge round about, and set watchmen, and began to build a tower.
47 And while they were yet laying the foundation thereof, they began to say among themselves: And what need hath my lord of this tower?
48 And consulted for a long time, saying among themselves: What need hath my lord of this tower, seeing this is a time of peace?
49 Might not this money be given to the exchangers? For there is no need of these things.
50 And while they were at variance one with another they became very slothful, and they hearkened not unto the commandments of their lord.
51 And the enemy came by night, and broke down the hedge; and the servants of the nobleman arose and were affrighted, and fled; and the enemy destroyed their works, and broke down the olive trees.
52 Now, behold, the nobleman, the lord of the vineyard, called upon his servants, and said unto them, Why! what is the cause of this great evil?
53 Ought ye not to have done even as I commanded you, and—after ye had planted the vineyard, and built the hedge round about, and set watchmen upon the walls thereof—built the tower also, and set a watchman upon the tower, and watched for my vineyard, and not have fallen asleep, lest the enemy should come upon you?
54 And behold, the watchman upon the tower would have seen the enemy while he was yet afar off; and then ye could have made ready and kept the enemy from breaking down the hedge thereof, and saved my vineyard from the hands of the destroyer.
55 And the lord of the vineyard said unto one of his servants: Go and gather together the residue of my servants, and take all the strength of mine house, which are my warriors, my young men, and they that are of middle age also among all my servants, who are the strength of mine house, save those only whom I have appointed to tarry;
56 And go ye straightway unto the land of my vineyard, and redeem my vineyard; for it is mine; I have bought it with money.
57 Therefore, get ye straightway unto my land; break down the walls of mine enemies; throw down their tower, and scatter their watchmen.
58 And inasmuch as they gather together against you, avenge me of mine enemies, that by and by I may come with the residue of mine house and possess the land.
59 And the servant said unto his lord: When shall these things be?
60 And he said unto his servant: When I will; go ye straightway, and do all things whatsoever I have commanded you;
61 And this shall be my seal and blessing upon you—a faithful and wise steward in the midst of mine house, a ruler in my kingdom.
62 And his servant went straightway, and did all things whatsoever his lord commanded him; and after many days all things were fulfilled

The "Servant" is the "Davidic Servant"

BOOM

The "Davidic Servant" is the "Holy Ghost." He is the one.

And it hasn't happened yet... D&C 101. DUH. You can take that, Simpleton, to the Bank.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

It's time to bring Ephraim and Judah all together. All off them.

Ezekiel 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Ephraim / Judah

D&C 113:3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power

Ephraim / Judah

D&C133:29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.

34 Behold, this is the blessing of the everlasting God upon the tribes of Israel, and the richer blessing upon the head of Ephraim and his fellows.
35 And they also of the tribe of Judah, after their pain, shall be sanctified in holiness before the Lord, to dwell in his presence day and night, forever and ever.

Ephraim / Judah

This time, together. One Kingdom. No pride will exist, only humility....

Humility

Humility

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

my good friend Matt showed me this....

2 Nephi 25
15 Wherefore, the Jews shall be scattered among all nations; yea, and also Babylon shall be destroyed; wherefore, the Jews shall be scattered by other nations.

16 And after they have been scattered, and the Lord God hath scourged them by other nations for the space of many generations, yea, even down from generation to generation until they shall be persuaded to believe in Christ, the Son of God, and the atonement, which is infinite for all mankind—and when that day shall come that they shall believe in Christ, and worship the Father in his name, with pure hearts and clean hands, and look not forward any more for another Messiah, then, at that time, the day will come that it must needs be expedient that they should believe these things.

17 And the Lord will set his hand again the second time to restore his people from their lost and fallen state. Wherefore, he will proceed to do a marvelous work and a wonder among the children of men.

18 Wherefore, he shall bring forth his words unto them, which words shall judge them at the last day, for they shall be given them for the purpose of convincing them of the true Messiah (2nd Messiah), who was rejected by them; and unto the convincing of them that they need not look forward any more for a Messiah to come, for there should not any come, save it should be a false Messiah which should deceive the people; for there is save one Messiah spoken of by the prophets, and that Messiah is he who should be rejected of the Jews.

One Messiah / Jesus Christ / Messiah of David / Melchizekdek
Two Messiah / At the last day / Messiah of Joseph or Ephraim / Aaronic ... Davidic Servant or The Holy Ghost

Father is Ephraim
Mother is Judah .... Jesse

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Alaris wrote: February 17th, 2022, 2:39 pm . . . for they shall be given them for the purpose of convincing them of the true Messiah (2nd Messiah) . . .
Alaris, it seems that you ignored this part:
Alaris wrote: February 17th, 2022, 2:39 pm . . . for there is save one Messiah spoken of by the prophets, and that Messiah is he who should be rejected of the Jews.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

save for one Messiah back for 2,000 years at one time. save another for ... Messiah

One Atonement

and

One for Resurrection

two

Read the scripters, canon and what not
😇

18 Wherefore, he shall bring forth his words unto them, which words shall judge them at the last day, for they shall be given them for the purpose of convincing them of the true Messiah (2nd Messiah), who was rejected by them; and unto the convincing of them that they need not look forward any more for a Messiah to come, for there should not any come, save it should be a false Messiah which should deceive the people; for there is save one Messiah spoken of by the prophets, and that Messiah is he who should be rejected of the Jews.

Jesus Christ begotten at the last day? I think not.

Apocalypse of Thomas

Then shall the spirits and souls of all men come forth from paradise and shall come upon all the earth: and every one of them shall go unto his own body, where it is laid up, and every one of them shall say: Here lieth my body. And when the great voice of those spirits shall be heard, then shall there be a great earthquake over all the world, and by the might thereof the mountains shall be cloven from above and the rocks from beneath. Then shall every spirit return into his own vessel and the bodies of the saints which have fallen asleep shall arise.

And when the seven days are passed by, on the eighth day at the sixth hour there shall be a sweet and tender voice in heaven from the east. Then shall that angel be revealed which hath power over the holy angels: and all the angels shall go forth with him, sitting upon chariots of the clouds of mine holy Father (so) rejoicing and running upon the air beneath the heaven to deliver the elect that have believed in me. And they shall rejoice that the destruction of this world hath come.
Last edited by Alaris on February 17th, 2022, 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Ok Alaris, so let's give you the benefit of the doubt. When do you start your work? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Month? Year?.
Many a person have made the claim and then just faded away into oblivion.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

simpleton wrote: February 17th, 2022, 4:38 pm Ok Alaris, so let's give you the benefit of the doubt. When do you start your work? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Month? Year?.
Many a person have made the claim and then just faded away into oblivion.
Right...at Satan all he has to do is make a noise. Poor guy.

But he's locked in Pride.

Resurrection....Satan can't not touch 'em. Sorry dude. Otherwise where are we? Hell.

I will give the Resurrection to you

2 Nephi 25 means nobody help much at least at first. I received a communication from Jesus Christ on the 21 of December. It was right around the 7 years of trial. We are about to go 7 years of greatness. Even my Stroke is getting better. :D

But hey....if the lesser of the two Messiahs everywhere? No....silly. Its amazing....its everywhere. And the same, nowhere. You lead me, Simpleton, to "Discourse of Abbaton" and my blog is number two on google. :-| Why are we not studying this holy pearl!!! OK, I looked it up. 7, 295 reads on "Discourse of Abbaton."

King of this world, Abbaton or Abbadon. Jesus declares it! Think about it! And I am number 2 on Google. :roll: :|

https://www.google.com/search?q=discour ... nt=gws-wiz

Probably tonight or the next night, I will write what I gazed in heaven, the 5th level, the Resurrection. It was the Lord Jesus Christ. It was AWESOME.

Wake up

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Think about Jesus Christ. His Apostles didn't fully learn until he died and rose again. Satan can do all the things that he can do except one.

Resurrection.

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

Pride

Humility

Ezekiel and Jehovah are here. Which one Resurrected? Ezekiel. MMP

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Wouldn't it just be much easier to put you and Snuffer and this Sherwin guy in a room together. Maybe add that Nemelka "Sealed Portion" guy and the guy that murdered his kids. Let all of you act out your fantasies together and see which one emerges triumphant? I can get a hold of Ticketmaster. I already have a guy lined up for the popcorn.

Seriously. THIS is why the protestants won't talk to us.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm Wouldn't it just be much easier to put you and Snuffer and this Sherwin guy in a room together. Maybe add that Nemelka "Sealed Portion" guy and the guy that murdered his kids. Let all of you act out your fantasies together and see which one emerges triumphant? I can get a hold of Ticketmaster. I already have a guy lined up for the popcorn.

Seriously. THIS is why the protestants won't talk to us.
Part 1 and 2 of Drake’s book is good.

What do Protestants know about the DS?

Tyler X
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Tyler X »

So this is a big boy forum so...do your do diligence before running of and joining anyone's movement, also I advise you to reallllly look into this topic before sharing it with your family. Nothing worse than to get excited about someone and share their info... have your friend or family member run off to join a cult and then realize your opposed to the whole thing.. ..however,
Denver Snuffer seems to be making a pretty big splash and had a revelation that the Lord would call him David. The only thing that occured to me when I prayerfully inquired about him of the Lord was this....in his story he reveals he really was kinda opposed to being called David because of King David's error...however with his scriptural knowledge, which appears to be pretty intense I walk away thinking...surely he would have "known" about the Davidic servant and "known" the honor associated with being called that name. Unless in the spiritual state it just didnt occur to him at the moment. But that was what my prayerful thoughts entailed. Would someone like Denver Snuffer qualify? I found all his stuff in one place on a site called Restoration Archives. I disagree with some of his views but we are getting accustomed to fallable leadership decisions over the course of our history imo. Anyway..any thoughts?

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Tyler X wrote: February 20th, 2022, 5:00 am So this is a big boy forum so...do your do diligence before running of and joining anyone's movement, also I advise you to reallllly look into this topic before sharing it with your family. Nothing worse than to get excited about someone and share their info... have your friend or family member run off to join a cult and then realize your opposed to the whole thing.. ..however,
Denver Snuffer seems to be making a pretty big splash and had a revelation that the Lord would call him David. The only thing that occured to me when I prayerfully inquired about him of the Lord was this....in his story he reveals he really was kinda opposed to being called David because of King David's error...however with his scriptural knowledge, which appears to be pretty intense I walk away thinking...surely he would have "known" about the Davidic servant and "known" the honor associated with being called that name. Unless in the spiritual state it just didnt occur to him at the moment. But that was what my prayerful thoughts entailed. Would someone like Denver Snuffer qualify? I found all his stuff in one place on a site called Restoration Archives. I disagree with some of his views but we are getting accustomed to fallable leadership decisions over the course of our history imo. Anyway..any thoughts?
Well, I don't think he's really davidic servant because where are the miracles???? He should be healing people instantly, having angels visit him, having more than just demons speaking revelations in his ears.
Also when I tried emailing him for help with my demon issue, the lord said very seriously to me, if he does not respond he is NOT the davidic servant. This will be a sign for you. And guess what? He didn't answer back.

I don't think people have the gift of the Holy Ghost to discern between falsehoods and truth, therefore people believe in their impressions with the "holy ghost" telling them that denver is the davidic servant.

But hey I don't know if I have the Holy ghost either. Sooooo I can't tell you up from down left from right other than what's good and evil.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

XEmilyX wrote: February 20th, 2022, 11:54 am
Tyler X wrote: February 20th, 2022, 5:00 am So this is a big boy forum so...do your do diligence before running of and joining anyone's movement, also I advise you to reallllly look into this topic before sharing it with your family. Nothing worse than to get excited about someone and share their info... have your friend or family member run off to join a cult and then realize your opposed to the whole thing.. ..however,
Well, I don't think he's really davidic servant because where are the miracles???? He should be healing people instantly, having angels visit him, having more than just demons speaking revelations in his ears.
Also when I tried emailing him for help with my demon issue, the lord said very seriously to me, if he does not respond he is NOT the davidic servant. This will be a sign for you. And guess what? He didn't answer back.

I don't think people have the gift of the Holy Ghost to discern between falsehoods and truth, therefore people believe in their impressions with the "holy ghost" telling them that denver is the davidic servant.

But hey I don't know if I have the Holy ghost either. Sooooo I can't tell you up from down left from right other than what's good and evil.
He was interviewed by sltrib on YouTube and they asked him about 8 or 9 words he said. He rambled on aimlessly, albeit my focus was elsewhere. Does his church have a name?