Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: End Times Servant

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:47 pm
ImBored wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:41 pm What does MOTB mean?
Speaking of top stuff, by the one whose bearing is spun. :lol:

The Mark Of The Beast. See search.php?keywords=36866

3*8**

38 - for those joining us - were the number of days of Coma I was asleep. I woke up Dec 21, 2020 - which the shortest day of year.

45 - According to the tribe of Judah that they only been seen recently, is the period of time the Davidic Servant (Messiah Ben Joseph ((2/3 of sealed plates)) lays dead for 45 days in the future. Judah kept this, 2 Messiahs - 2 Christs - 2 Anointed ones - from everyone until recently! Messiah Ben Joseph, Holy Ghost, and Messiah Ben David, Jesus Christ.

45 (death) - 38 (coma) = 7 days.

zechariah
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Leviticus 16:6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.
7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.
19 And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.
29 ¶ And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

They have NOT performed this day - The seventh - 7th - Day of Atonement (it will be the 6th of 7th ... but ... but who is counting except God ..... and BeNotDeceived)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Rahab seems a unifying theme as per

search.php?keywords=Rahab

search.php?keywords=Rahab&t=52486&sf=msgonly

And some info at march8miracle.org

3*8**

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:41 am
Rahab seems a unifying theme as per

search.php?keywords=Rahab

search.php?keywords=Rahab&t=52486&sf=msgonly

And some info at march8miracle.org

3*8**
Infrared
1 - Red - gonna be gone
2 - Gentiles
3 - Israel
4 - Cherubim / Levi / Green
5 - Ophanim / Ephraim (The LDS crowd)
6 - Seraphim (the last level that recognized of Jesus Christ - The Ascension of Isaiah)
7 - Archangel - Violet
Ultraviolet - Jesus Christ

Here is your Rainbow
Double-Rainbow_01.jpg
Double-Rainbow_01.jpg (100.71 KiB) Viewed 1350 times

1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... inbow.html

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ction.html

abijah
pleb in zion

Jhwh bifurcates rahab

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:41 am Rahab seems a unifying theme
it is curious, your description of unifying :P i guess joshua son of nun and rahab are both named after watery chaos`abyssal imagery, as far as unlikely unification goes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahab_(term)
Rahab (Hebrew: רַהַב‎, Modern: Rahav, Tiberian: Rahaḇ, "blusterer") is used in the Hebrew Bible to indicate pride or arrogance, a mystical sea monster, as an emblematic or poetic name for Egypt, and for the sea. Rahab appears in Psalm 89:11, Isaiah 51:9-10, and Job 26:12. Rahab, in these passages, takes the meaning of primeval, chaotic, multi-headed sea-dragon or Leviathan. In medieval Jewish folklore, Rahab is a mythical sea monster, a dragon of the waters, the "demonic angel of the sea". Rahab represents the primordial abyss, the water-dragon of darkness and chaos, comparable to Leviathan and Tiamat. Rahab later became a particular demon, inhabitant of the sea, especially associated with the Red Sea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_(mythology)
Nun ("Watery One") (Ancient Egyptian: nnw Nānaw; Coptic: Ⲛⲟⲩⲛ Noun), is the personification of the primordial watery abyss which existed at the time of creation and from which the creator sun god Ra arose, in ancient Egyptian religion. Nu is one of the eight deities of the Ogdoad representing ancient Egyptian primordial Chaos from which the primordial mound arose from. Nun can be seen as the first of all the gods and the creator of reality and personification of the cosmos. Nun is also considered the god that will destroy existence and return everything to the Nun from whence it came. The name on Nu is paralleled with nen "inactivity" in a play of words in, "I raised them up from out of the watery mass [nu], out of inactivity [nen]". The name has also been compared to the Coptic noun "abyss; deep". Image

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Luke wrote: February 10th, 2022, 2:07 pm
AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2022, 1:48 pm
Luke wrote: February 10th, 2022, 1:36 pm I like you Alaris, and appreciate your insights. But when you woke up from your coma and began to teach against Celestial Plural Marriage, that automatically ruled out your claims for me. That principle is a major game changer. I can automatically detect whether someone is an imposter by finding out whether they preach in favour that principle or not.
Luke, I just thought of a way to have it both ways. You know how Joseph Smith said "That same sociality, which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory.” Well maybe you can keep your harem in the next life, and the rest of us keep our one spouse and we all go our separate way. I don't believe in CPM as the law - more like a permitted exception at best. If you believe yourself to be the exception, it's no matter to me.
Sounds fine to me, brother. I completely agree with you.

Although I will say this: there are monogamists in the Celestial Kingdom, but there are no monogamist Gods.
Consider the atomic structure of elements.

The strongest elements which can withstand conditions of heat etc are called "Noble" Gases. They were named that for the reason that I will describe.
Argon is the most 'noble' element. Originally the symbol for Argon was simply "A". Now it is Ar.
Argon's chemical strength results from having an outermost shell of electrons that is completely filled. This makes it unlike any other elements except other nobles. There are no vacancies for more Electrons, also known as Ev. To take a theosophical jump, Argon has enough Eves.

It has 8 orbiting electrons which create a full balance making it impervious to any natural combination with any other element. It always stands alone in nature and cannot be affected, degraded, or recombined with anything in nature. Up until recently, Argon could not be united with any other element even in labs using high energy or radical pressures. It's relatively 'eternal'.

it's an intriguing topic.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:57 am

3*8**

38 - for those joining us - were the number of days of Coma I was asleep. I woke up Dec 21, 2020 - which the shortest day of year.

45 - According to the tribe of Judah that they only been seen recently, is the period of time the Davidic Servant (Messiah Ben Joseph ((2/3 of sealed plates)) lays dead for 45 days in the future. Judah kept this, 2 Messiahs - 2 Christs - 2 Anointed ones - from everyone until recently! Messiah Ben Joseph, Holy Ghost, and Messiah Ben David, Jesus Christ.

zechariah
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Leviticus 16:6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.
7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.
19 And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.
29 ¶ And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

They have NOT performed this day - The seventh - 7th - Day of Atonement (it will be the 6th of 7th ... but ... but who is counting except God ..... and BeNotDeceived)
Wow Alaris :shock:

You’re writing better now than ever.

You’ve made an amazing recovery. ❤️‍🩹

Look a new new discovery of another emoji.

🖤 can anyone figure out the thee letters that I just typed for the black heart to appear?

Your experience sounds similar to Jonah’s in the belly of a whale.

Christ and Whale, but not Crist and Wale. 🐳 CBNC or 👻 gbng.

H is a silent consonant that causes two words to belong on opposite sides of a single comma.

Some get tuples, but some claim confusion. :?

Abijah posts a picture with text that begins about a Spy and ends with 38. He too has made a recovery, and FrankOne posts an enlightened Noble gas explanation. Hopefully we’re all on the road to recovery from the pious frauds that hath been perpetrated upon us.

Go For a Stroll, but don’t Do the Perp Walk. :mrgreen: dbnp

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 16th, 2022, 8:13 pm
Alaris wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:57 am

3*8**

zechariah

Wow Alaris :shock:

You’re writing better now than ever.

You’ve made an amazing recovery. ❤️‍🩹

Look a new new discovery of another emoji.

🖤 can anyone figure out the thee letters that I just typed for the black heart to appear?

Your experience sounds similar to Jonah’s in the belly of a whale.

Christ and Whale, but not Crist and Wale. 🐳 CBNC or 👻 gbng.

H is a silent consonant that causes two words to belong on opposite sides of a single comma.

Some get tuples, but some claim confusion. :?

Abijah posts a picture with text that begins about a Spy and ends with 38. He too has made a recovery, and FrankOne posts an enlightened Noble gas explanation. Hopefully we’re all on the road to recovery from the pious frauds that hath been perpetrated upon us.

Go For a Stroll, but don’t Do the Perp Walk. :mrgreen: dbnp
Thank you, thank you much!

I forgot to enter the 777. 7 months, 7 weeks, and 7 hours. 38 of a Coma + 6 months = 7 months, 7 weeks, and 7 hours. This happened to my lovely wife...she dreamed with = 7 months, 7 weeks, and 7 hours. This happened two Julys ago when the longest day appeared. My wife had the dream 7 days shorter the longest day of the year (777.)

8 is another interesting number. 7 Archangels for a long, long time....until I have become one: 8 Archangels. Two July's ago.... 7 has become 8.

Read it again:

1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The Holy Ghost takes the first resurrection

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

7 ... 7 .... 7

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Identity

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:40 pm
g9wDnsjMtW0

7 ... 7 .... 7
Wow again, you're on a roll, did ya go for a stroll? :lol:

7 + 7 + 7 = 21 ... does everyone agree?

Anyways the 21st anniversary of me March 8 photo doth approach.
Mostly you must take my word that it was taken at the unique time and place depicted at march8miracle.org

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4 ... ican-eagle may establish that I was there about 28 days after the fact with the encouragement of me nameless friend. There too, you could identify with my identifier being identified with a magic patent of mine, should I reveal PII, but suffice it to say that Go For A Stroll represents me three initials. The first to of which explains my High Spy user name on the Lower Lights BBS, and now in use on two other LDS type forums.

The video got me thinking about the angel blowing his horn. I don't recall any sound event when I snapped said photo, but then me nameless friend may have been up on his soapbox at the moment, which is something he tends to do now and again. Fortunately the March 18 earthquake had a timestamp from USGS. It also reported the magnitude as a number 57 anomaly.

Mostly I see things in me rearview mirror, such as my wedding anniversary falling on the tenth day of the seventh month. Only years later did I discover the significance of that date. Speaking of Significant Identities, you and all the fine people of LDSFF are identified as being significant, because said URL links back to key posts here. After the fact, the word "identities" also supplied new insight into things and stuff because there are math type identities, besides the more common people identities.

Fascinating stuff that stirs the old gray matter, although some think me possess grey matter. 8-)

3*8**

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Identity

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 17th, 2022, 2:46 pm
Alaris wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:40 pm
g9wDnsjMtW0

7 ... 7 .... 7
Wow again, you're on a roll, did ya go for a stroll? :lol:

7 + 7 + 7 = 21 ... does everyone agree?

Fascinating stuff that stirs the old gray matter, although some think me possess grey matter. 8-)

3*8**
I'll go woo woo as well and mention that 11 x 11 = 121 . 3-8 is interesting. 1021 is also interesting.
As far as I know , gematria is provable but only on past events. I've never seen a single event predicted by gematria , although I spent an inordinate time on it, I could never put a dot on a calendar with any accuracy. It is flat out astounding to prove the correlations of future events, but the actual date that they will occur?

fun fact: The full names of my wife and I have the exact same number in English gematria. Coincidence? yah, right.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Leviticus 23:41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the Lord seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.

Tabernacles = 7 days

Trumpets, Atonement (has happened yet), and 7 days of Tabernacles

This is how we ... We.... Make an Atonement

Leviticus 16:14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

7 hours my wife dreamed of - 7 months (the whole months), 7 days (Tabernacles), and 7 hours. 7 hours .....

Leviticus 16:19 And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel

All 7 levels.

I still need to study this.

Leviticus 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

IMG_20220918_231316.jpg
IMG_20220918_231316.jpg (984.34 KiB) Viewed 981 times
Messiah Ben David (Jesus Christ)
Messiah Ben Joseph (The Holy Ghost)

First of all, the baboons were wrong by me. I was thinking they were the Davidic Servant (which I was right) and John which I was wrong. I also had the Davidic Servant placed to the left, which is wrong.

Jesus Christ is to the left and is about to grab a scepter. To the right, is coming the Davidic Servant, or who is coming is the King of Messiah, or Messiah Ben Messiah - you can see the numbers on his coat (and on the other one being handed to him, the Rainbow - duh! 7 lines including the top. (they are shrinking as they go up with the color violet at the top.))

Fig. 1. Kolob, signifying the first creation, nearest to the celestial, or the residence of God. First in government, the last pertaining to the measurement of time. The measurement according to celestial time, which celestial time signifies one day to a cubit. One day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years according to the measurement of this earth, which is called by the Egyptians Jah-oh-eh

The Apocalypse of Abraham who appears as a Holy Ghost named Jahoel. That's awful close don't ya think. Jahoel / Jah-oh-eh

Joseph Smith is one of the Archangels

Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Duh.

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

👆

😇

Figures 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 will be given in the own due time of the Lord.

It is now, the due time of the Lord.

Messiah Ben David / Jesus Christ

Fig. 2. Stands next to Kolob, called by the Egyptians Oliblish, which is the next grand governing creation near to the celestial or the place where God resides; holding the key of power also, pertaining to other planets; as revealed from God to Abraham, as he offered sacrifice upon an altar, which he had built unto the Lord.

Messiah Ben Joseph / King Messiah / The Holy Ghost

Fig. 3. Is made to represent God, sitting upon his throne, clothed with power and authority; with a crown of eternal light upon his head; representing also the grand Key-words of the Holy Priesthood, as revealed to Adam in the Garden of Eden, as also to Seth, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, and all to whom the Priesthood was revealed.

A falcon head which can be Horus or The Holy Ghost. He's also in Facsimile 1 that he appears as an entire Falcon.

Fig. 1. The Angel of the Lord.

:->

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Thank you, BeNotDeceived

The Days come up soon - The High Holy days are 7 .... Seven.

The 5th out of 7 Holy Days is the Trumpet or Rosh Hashanah on the 25th of September.

And then ... The Day of Atonement comes to us October 4 as the Sun goes down. That is 6th of 7th of every year. There will be a YEAR that the heavens will come down to us where they are accomplished. Everyone....all 12 tribes even Ephraim and Judah

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Is It Just A Coincidence That 5 Red Heifers Have Arrived In Israel As Jewish Leaders Prepare For A New Shemitah Cycle To Begin?
CorruptionNewsPoliticsSpirituality
September 19, 2022 0
by Michael Snyder, End Of The American Dream:

A major prophetic event just happened, and hardly anyone in the United States is talking about it. In recent years a group of western Christians known as Boneh Israel has been working with officials from the Temple Institute to search for a perfect red heifer. A red heifer is necessary if Temple sacrifices are to be reinstituted, but one hasn’t been seen in Israel for more than 2,000 years. This is something that I have written about a few times over the years, because it directly relates to end times prophecies. For a long time, the search for a perfect red heifer seemed to be going nowhere, but now all of that has changed. On September 15th, five perfect red heifers from the United States landed at Ben Gurion Airport. The following comes from the official website of the Temple Institute…

Read More

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Role

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: September 20th, 2022, 4:05 am Is It Just A Coincidence That 5 Red Heifers Have Arrived In Israel As Jewish Leaders Prepare For A New Shemitah Cycle To Begin?
CorruptionNewsPoliticsSpirituality
September 19, 2022 0
by Michael Snyder, End Of The American Dream:

A major prophetic event just happened, and hardly anyone in the United States is talking about it. In recent years a group of western Christians known as Boneh Israel has been working with officials from the Temple Institute to search for a perfect red heifer. A red heifer is necessary if Temple sacrifices are to be reinstituted, but one hasn’t been seen in Israel for more than 2,000 years. This is something that I have written about a few times over the years, because it directly relates to end times prophecies. For a long time, the search for a perfect red heifer seemed to be going nowhere, but now all of that has changed. On September 15th, five perfect red heifers from the United States landed at Ben Gurion Airport. The following comes from the official website of the Temple Institute…

Read More
https://americafirstreport.com/is-it-just-a-coincidence-that-5-red-heifers-have-arrived-in-israel-as-jewish-leaders-prepare-for-a-new-shemitah-cycle-to-begin/ wrote:
The red heifers that were delivered to Israel are all between five and eight months old. But according to Jewish tradition, they must be two years and one day old to be used in a red heifer ceremony.

So they will be raised in Israel until they reach the appropriate age. And that also means that the clock is ticking.
2024 again and likely a coincidence of great consequence as the DS goes silent while Merbok remains strikes close to a home away from home to which I’ll likely never return.

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

Another question: I was told by a friend of mine that there is an ancient Jewish calendar that places Yom Kippur at September 30. Can you enlighten me more concerning this?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Screenshot_20220920-095916.png
Screenshot_20220920-095916.png (328.1 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Google

Jewish Holidays 2022

As for 5 (?) Red Heifers - I'm but a baby there. Remember that it is a from the Ephraim that it calls from....and a woman

:-)

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

I turned to the Book of Mormon today randomly with the confidence that I'd find an example of last days events or circumstances foreseen.
I opened to the story of Ammon at the waters of Sebus. I realized that the hero servant, Ammon, is a type of a David with his sling and also of the end-times David. That servant will in fulfillment of BoM prophecy also put down the enemies of the King that seek to scatter His flock. His will with mighty power disarm them and take down their leaders. The flock will be returned faithfully and humbly to the King.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Times

Post by BeNotDeceived »

logonbump wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:35 pm I turned to the Book of Mormon today randomly with the confidence that I'd find an example of last days events or circumstances foreseen.
I opened to the story of Ammon at the waters of Sebus. I realized that the hero servant, Ammon, is a type of a David with his sling and also of the end-times David. That servant will in fulfillment of BoM prophecy also put down the enemies of the King that seek to scatter His flock. His will with mighty power disarm them and take down their leaders. The flock will be returned faithfully and humbly to the King.
I’m not much of a scriptorium, but rather a see’r of patterns and stuff, which may lead some to believe said servant posts in Outer Darkness from time to time. Perhaps he’ll respond if you opt to post there.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Davidic servant also foreseen to confound the mouths of the rulers and the mighty and to to travel unobstructed amongst them (in Isaiah throughout). This has a shadow in Peter walking on waves and also in the riverboat dream of Joseph Smith's in which he pushes thru the billowing surge.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

logonbump wrote: September 21st, 2022, 12:54 pm Davidic servant also foreseen to confound the mouths of the rulers and the mighty and to to travel unobstructed amongst them (in Isaiah throughout). This has a shadow in Peter walking on waves and also in the riverboat dream of Joseph Smith's in which he pushes thru the billowing surge.
Chip wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 7:58 am
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/09/tonga-volcano-has-erupted-eight-times-in-48-hours/ wrote:
A volcano north of Tonga’s main island has erupted eight times in the past 48 hours, according to the Pacific nation’s geological service, which has warned mariners to keep their distance Tuesday. The Home Reef volcano has been erupting for the past 10 days, oozing molten lava and shooting steam and ash at least three kilometres (almost two miles) into the air.

Home Reef’s eruption currently poses a low risk to “residents of Vava’u and Ha’apai” — two of Tonga’s most populated islands — the geological service’s Volcano Watch Team said in a statement. But warning levels were raised by one notch Tuesday as the pace of eruptions quickened.

Pilots have been warned to take caution when flying through airspace near the volcano after the aviation alert level for the Home Reef was raised to orange, one step below an emergency. Mariners have been told not to sail closer than four kilometres from Home Reef and to look out for falling ash.

Seismic activity is fairly common around Tonga, a small archipelago nation with about 100,000 people spread across 171 islands. In January this year, it was rocked by the eruption of the Hunga-Tonga-Hunga-Ha’apai volcano, which was one of the most powerful in modern times, according to researchers from the University of Bath. (INSIDER)
Now they’re saying “one of the most powerful in modern times”.

What explosion is more powerful?

Travel unobstructed amongst them may include being able to speak freely as per The Bill of Rights.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:19 am
Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jason wrote: September 24th, 2022, 3:56 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:19 am
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...
Who's excommunication?