Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by abijah` »

Davidic Servant = he who "prevails"..
  • Rev 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed *not*; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
  • Gen 32
    24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    25 And when he saw that he prevailed *not* against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
    26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
    27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
    28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
    29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
    30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Note how it remarks that Jacob is all alone - just as Adam was in Gen 2 amongst the beasts.

Also, Jacob's surprise (after being new-named) at the end is that his "life" is yet spared - reflective of Adam's same surprise that he will yet live despite eating the fruit (which he then new-names his wife "Eve", or "Life"..)

Pay closer attention...
Gen32
And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint..
Rev12
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven...
:shock:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Identity of the Davidic Servant

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 19th, 2022, 7:24 pm
... = he who "prevails" ...
  • Rev 12

:shock:
36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB ...
abijah` wrote: January 11th, 2022, 2:30 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:31 am 36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB.
I'm legit suspicious that my special ability to forget stuff that's boring/untrue, and ignore stuff of thats irrelevant is an actual gift of the Spirit, as I sit and reflect, tbh..

Oftentimes the Lord seems to find it easier to bless me by causing me to forget stuff, as oppose to remembering things.. :|
Having a selective memory, now that's a true gift of the spirit we all experience from time to time, the more time passes. :lol:

You sure, it's not just you showing your advancing age?
Being of selective memory,
is well exhibited by the fab 15.

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Identity of the Davidic Servant

Post by abijah` »

Duly noted. If theres value here, doubtless the Spirit will file it in the "remember" slot. If not, then I don't need useless clutter taking up space in my mind, so let's see if it survives the Spirit's mental defragging.
abijah` wrote: January 11th, 2022, 2:30 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:31 am 36866 may also be seen to symbolize the disruption and complete dominance of the MOTB.
I'm legit suspicious that my special ability to forget stuff that's boring/untrue, and ignore stuff of thats irrelevant is an actual gift of the Spirit, as I sit and reflect, tbh..

Oftentimes the Lord seems to find it easier to bless me by causing me to forget stuff, as oppose to remembering things.. :|
Having a selective memory, now that's a true gift of the spirit we all experience from time to time, the more time passes. :lol:

You sure, it's not just you showing your advancing age?
as ancient as I am, yes I'm sure. I've got a pretty fantastic memory actually.

There's a certain universal theme we see in the scriptures: of taking Chaos, and Ordering it. We see it in the Creation. We see it in land cultivation, taking a chaotic unproductive wasteland and ordering it into a cultivated field for crops. Or like taking a chaotic wild animal, and bringing order through domesticating/taming it, like how we've done with dogs and cats.

I've had a checkered past regarding stuff like weed and alcohol, as I've said. But as I've continued to turn to the Lord, more and more I've found how He has taken my tendencies for evil, and transformed them into a source of blessings to me, my discriminatory memory being just one of many.

The human mind is a chaotic place, like the dark waters of Genesis 1. Stuff like meditating in the Spirit, or introducing supplementary chaos/order via substances that would force me to manually-override my own brain, my own memory, etc etc has proven to be an immensely fruitful vehicle for bringing Order out of Chaos in my own mind. Things that were previously involuntary and out of my manual control have now come under my power, power over my own mind, over my own thoughts, and over the general rhythym of my tonal resonance. Taming the wild beast of my own chaotic mind, and domesticating it, bringing order to where there was once disorder.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: January 19th, 2022, 7:24 pm Davidic Servant = he who "prevails"..
  • Rev 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed *not*; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
  • Gen 32
    24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled with a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    25 And when he saw that he prevailed *not* against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him..
    28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
i know a secret.. ;)
  • 1 Kings 22
    20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
    21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
    22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
Michael does the same thing to Ahab, that the Nahash once did to Eve... ;), to "to whisper a magic spell..."
  • 1 Kings 21
    Ahab said to Elijah, “Have you found me, O my enemy?” He answered, “I have found you, because you have sold yourself to do what is evil in the sight of the LORD.
    Behold, I will bring disaster upon you. I will utterly burn you up, and will cut off from Ahab every male, bond or free, in Israel.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Alaris wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:37 pm😇
*why* would any penis-having man ever use an emoji like "😇", I wonder...?

I've noticed you use it a lot, and seem preoccupied with presenting yourself here as *halo'ed*, you've done the same in post after post after post.

Seems typical to me of a malevolent spirit bent on deceiving those whom he can (actual angels don't seem nearly as preoccupied with the ring-of-light around their eye). Evil has always sought whatever medium whereby to virtue-signal in order to supplement its own lacking, such as efforts to deceive an entire forum about having a stroke, if halo-emojis were a thing in Jesus's day, you can bet that all the evil spirits and corrupt temple-establishment villains would've been sporting that sh*t everywhere.

I have *known* people just like you. I *know* what you're about, your tendencies are no surprise to me, and I *know* what motivates your actions/posts, though im admittedly surprised to find it on LDSFF of all places.

People here (even if they see me as misinformed, cynical or crazy) see your efforts to present yourself as a stroke survivor.

But I *know* better.

So, congratulations on getting them to believe you. Enjoy your reward; you have it. Maybe you can even use it as a justification that you = the davidic servant, whom the Lord heals.... cos, what else do you have...?

Your faulty understanding of the Opinion-of-the-Crowd, versus the Opinion-of-the-Lord will be your inevitable undoing. In the end, no one loves a people-pleaser, nor one whos too weak to speak straight-up like a man (you're so good at that..), fulfilling the masculine duty of saying things as they really are. The one we pay deference-to is who we worship, whether it be the unpopular Lord`GOD, or the universally-popular crowd. But you seem to have already made that choice, in where you have laid your appeal.

Just make sure your real unstroken-self is properly-hidden, lest they see the truth. Heaven forbid that the people you've been attempting to deceive are able to to see the ugly nakedness beneath your self-coverings. Probly makes sense why you go out of your way to sell your stroke, im looking forward to the keyboard-typed broken-English reply, "poor little old me, and my retardism" roll, yeah, it's totally gonna convince me otherwise. It must be tough, trying to respond to people calling-you-out, whilst simultaneously playing up the ruse that youre a simple, retard-stricken, stroke victim. It's a prerequisite of Satan's initiates, so might as well get used to it.

Your deception is rank to my nose, and by all of my sneezes, I indeed know that you are verily lying, I can f*kin tell. I'm only left to speculate the type of person willing, and willing to engage in such a thing. When I try to, I find that my mind & spirit are ultimately led to a deeply-unwholesome place, which I can only assume = your home.

And I think your home sucks, like trading an eye or an arm for something something fake, but you're the one who chose it I guess..

Your deception-cloak doesn't work on me, I *see* your nakedness, and it's proper ugly.

Now:

Let's see an Alaris performance of someone who is simultaneously not-retarded, whilst also being meta-retarded:

Show me, liar show me what separates you from the chaff, IF YOU CAN (you can't)

You cant because you are FAKE.

I'm calling you out. You resemble a LIAR, a CHARLATAN, a fake-ašs mótherfucker. I piss on the wall of your deception, feel the nitrogen my urine mõtherfucker, there won't be much else to drink where you're headed, and I hope my warnings aren't transformed into curses unto you.

Ban me, Brian, If u can. I've named one of your parasites as being them who who are named as they are named, and I am with you in whatever cosmic elimination you see fit, and indeed, there are few personages who would ever ascribe non-personing, as opposed to a lesser punishment.

In my OWN opinion, let the davidic- dissonants feel the heat of their own choice, I WONT BE FIR3D LIKE Y'ALL ARE...

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 19th, 2022, 8:45 pm Having a selective memory
What could you ever hope to I know concerning my memory, you illiterate retard...?
https://youtu.be/xPLtD6N9WO0
F*k you -- expressly from Israel's Body, I WILL FÚCK YOU UP, though if the threat is real or beyond-real..

I AM BETTER than you, you a
non-covenenant sojourners who do not share your bloodline, and if I'm not then PROVE IT, your descendency is not hidden, your secret is nothing
to me, deal with it bìtch.., we'll Fk u up...

A rebellious heart will be led the damnational way of ALARIS, which, I promise,he = power at the expense of, literally, everything else .

ALARIS will leave you with NOTHING save what the remainder-Jhwh is capable 0f offering you.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: January 20th, 2022, 7:30 pm
What could you ever hope know concerning my memory, you illiterate retard...?

non-covenenant sojourners who do not share your bloodline, and if I'm not then PROVE IT, your descendency is not hidden, your secret is nothing
Have you spun your bearing like a non-veteran that never attained military bearing?

Me avatar is, pound for pound, the greatest war hero ever, spoken of by President Faust.

Me GLP Member ID #36866 symbolizes total triumph over the MOTB. 8-)

Maybe it signifies my apparent ability to show many things via keyword 38ii.

Bloodline, but not a sojourner. :mrgreen: dbnp

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 20th, 2022, 7:46 pm
abijah` wrote: January 20th, 2022, 7:30 pm
What could you ever hope know concerning my memory, you illiterate retard...?

Have you spun your bearing like a non-veteran that never attained military bearing?

Me avatar is, pound for pound, the greatest war hero ever, spoken of by President Faust.

Me GLP Member ID #36866 symbolizes total triumph over the MOTB. 8-)

Maybe it signifies my apparent ability to show many things via keyword 38ii.

Bloodline, but not a sojourner. :mrgreen: dbnp
Don't wonder about me. I,m good
I am blessed with a prerogative which you will never know[/i], does that make me more righteous than you? Lol I doubt it.

But it does offer you a spiritual
-foothold which you never knew before, YOURE WELCOME NIGGA, it sparks my curious whether or not your curiosity is real or fake. .

I'll @#$%! you up, alaris.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Oh no, someone hacked abijah's account again, or maybe it's an alter ego. Last week, I re-read all the Alaris posts on all topics/threads here from the last few years, and he's been nothing if not consistent. He would probably say that this militant opposition means something.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

What does MOTB mean?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

AZRob wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:32 pm Oh no, someone hacked abijah's account again, or maybe it's an alter ego. Last week, I re-read all the Alaris posts on all topics/threads here from the last few years, and he's been nothing if not consistent. He would probably say that this militant opposition means something.
alaris is my opposition. My forces > his forces.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

End Times Servant

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ImBored wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:41 pm What does MOTB mean?
Speaking of top stuff, by the one whose bearing is spun. :lol:

The Mark Of The Beast. See search.php?keywords=36866

3*8**

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

AZRob wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:32 pm Oh no, someone hacked abijah's account again, or maybe it's an alter ego. Last week, I re-read all the Alaris posts on all topics/threads here from the last few years, and he's been nothing if not consistent. He would probably say that this militant opposition means something.
if you criticize me me, don't it be based
On the unsunstqntiability of Wh:40k -- "SANGUINIUS" = BLOOD`RED, the dripping-legacy of the Red 'dripping angels proves nothing.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

abijah` wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:45 pm
Aha, I see. It's good versus evil. Elijah vs. priests of Baal, the LDSFF smackdown version. Very well. I'll wait to see who wins.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

The blessing of EL:

if you criticize me me, don'teyit be based....
..And you will be praised forever, of you'll let it..
On the unsunstqntiability of Wh:40k -- "SANGUINIUS" = BLOOD`RED, the dripping-legacy of the Red 'dripping angels proves nothing. [/Quote]
And I look forward to facing the mótherfucker who will face me...
What a blessed place of blessing, the LORD of all Creation planting his post in
Last edited by abijah` on January 20th, 2022, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

NIGGA...

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

ImBored wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:41 pm What does MOTB mean?
I don't understand a lot of abijah or BeNotDeceived, but I'm certain that anywhere on this forum the acronym stands for Mark of the Beast.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

AZRob wrote: January 20th, 2022, 9:00 pm Because abijah has issues with the gayass, fuçking come at me.
Like everyone who towes my Iine

Mod intervention: BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! ERROR! LANGUAGE DOES NOT COMPORT TO EXPECTED CELESTIAL BEHAVIOR! PURGING TO PURGATORY!

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

:o :o Abijah, what in tarnation got ahold of you, seems like the way you are raging, it's the pot calling the kettle black. :o :o

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Alaris is with Jesus Christ

Who are you? Satan? Not a chance!

😇

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Alaris wrote: February 1st, 2022, 12:32 pm
Alaris is with Jesus Christ

Who are you? Satan? Not a chance!

😇
I was thinking about you today, Alaris! How are you? Pretty well if you are with Jesus, I suppose….

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I am well!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Alaris wrote: February 1st, 2022, 1:34 pmI am well!
D&C 88:95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;

D&C 112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

And upon my house shall it begin

The face of the Lord shall be unveiled

Silence in heaven for the space of half an hour. 21 + years.... Now.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Apocalypse of Thomas

And when the seven days are passed by, on the eighth day at the sixth hour there shall be a sweet and tender voice in heaven from the east. Then shall that angel be revealed which hath power over the holy angels: and all the angels shall go forth with him, sitting upon chariots of the clouds of mine holy Father (so) rejoicing and running upon the air beneath the heaven to deliver the elect that have believed in me. And they shall rejoice that the destruction of this world hath come.

<. <

>. >

<. >

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

D&C 1

2 For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated.

None to escape

None is to see

None is no eye

None is to hear

None is to heart

.... And none is to Voice