Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by Being There »

Alaris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:19 pm
Jason wrote: September 24th, 2022, 3:56 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:19 am
Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...
Who's excommunication?
sorry Alaris, but you have competition, lol.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...
Who's excommunication?
DS

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Identity of the Davidic Servant

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jason wrote: September 25th, 2022, 7:11 am

Who's excommunication?
DS

Denver Snuffer, but no Spirit Invitation. :mrgreen: dbnp

The real DS (Davidic Servant) to the best of my knowledge hasn’t been X’d.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

SPIRIT wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:12 pm
EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:10 pm doesn't Christ call the Davidic , the marred servant in Nephi 3? Doesn't he get beat up beyond recognition? or something like that? doesn't sound fun
I thought the same thing years ago.
but, who said he has to be injured ? like hurt physically.

taken from a comment I made a few years ago.

as I've said before.

I don't think that "marred" means marred physically - as one might think. (like your body being hurt)
Look at this verse below. *** "therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them"
Even though the next line says " I will heal him "
Most people read this to mean that he was hurt physically, but
the line before says "therefore they shall not hurt him"
So I believe that there are other ways that a person can marred and be healed
other than when their body gets hurt.

I believe the marred servant is marred because there will be
many people that don't believe him, they hurt his character.
He may be discredited falsely. defaced.
I looked up the definition of deface and here is what I found - Deface - spoil the surface or appearance of (something), e.g.,
by drawing or writing on it; mar or disfigure.

He will be sent to his own people and
he will come with Christ's words .( the sealed portion )
and just as Christ's own people rejected him, so it is with this servant.
So his own people (the church and members don't believe him, so he is marred by them.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity,

3 Nephi 21:10

10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them.
Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.
This is exactly what I think. Look at the history in mormondom about the OMAS. Even the idea of Him, completely rejected by the "powers that be", (leaders) and even the majority of the members.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

An Indian, and educated cheif. I have read abouthtis guessing game for so long. Maybe too obvious to accept. . .an American Indian . . probably a cheif . . . probably well schooled in war and politics.

All of the great leaders of our church who preach their acceptance of diversity will have a hard time accepting an american indian. Everyone in the USA thinks they are better than the american indian . . blacks, mexicans, hispanics, whites, etc. . . all think they are better. . . . but they are the ones promised to inherit this land so . . . . um

who would God pick to lead except one of the promised tribes . . .

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

EvanLM wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:40 pm well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

An Indian, and educated cheif. I have read abouthtis guessing game for so long. Maybe too obvious to accept. . .an American Indian . . probably a cheif . . . probably well schooled in war and politics.

All of the great leaders of our church who preach their acceptance of diversity will have a hard time accepting an american indian. Everyone in the USA thinks they are better than the american indian . . blacks, mexicans, hispanics, whites, etc. . . all think they are better. . . . but they are the ones promised to inherit this land so . . . . um

That could be part of fulfilling of prophecy: 'So the last shall be first and the first last'. Wouldn't that be awesome. I have hope it plays out like you suggest here with an American Indian

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 27th, 2022, 5:27 am
EvanLM wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:40 pm well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

That could be part of fulfilling of prophecy: 'So the last shall be first and the first last'. Wouldn't that be awesome. I have hope it plays out like you suggest here with an American Indian
avraham gileadi suggest that, too. He surprises me with that since sometimes he seems a little self centered, being Jewish. Two of his vignettes suggest an american indian, with a picture of indians, feathered headband and all.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Being There wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:24 pm

Who's excommunication?
sorry Alaris, but you have competition, lol.
I was excommunicated 01/15/15 right in the middle of the tetrad and right before my birthday. (4/4/15 the third tetrad)
Screenshot_20220923-142031.png
Screenshot_20220923-142031.png (885.44 KiB) Viewed 556 times
Whomever made this video got the last tribulation wrongish - if you're on the right side then ... then it will be nice. 😇
Last edited by Alaris on September 27th, 2022, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

You will find ANYTHING you are looking for - if you look hard enough -
because it's what you want to see.
People see what they want to.

example
“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” — Abraham Lincoln

example
"those who want to be the Davidic Servant - believing they are -
will look and find ways to prove they are." - Being There

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

That is exactly right ... You haven't seen nothing yet.

Tyler X
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Tyler X »

update on my feelings on Snuffer. He despite his efforts became a figurehead more than a director toward the spirit within. Certainly true intentioned inspired individuals will offer truths and areas we in mainstream can improve upon. But as always his personal bias seeps into his teachings and his group. Groupthink begins to develop around the man instead of the message, and the opinion of the man (Snuffer) becomes more important to his group that his original message. He used to stress..you can disagree with him and be right in your disagreement (humbly saying he is a man as are you so he can learn from you etc) but some of his opinions became the creed and doctrine of the group...for instance. There are some families that are polygamous and feel the Lord calls them and that they sacrifice and live the principal according to their understanding of the scriptures and the spirit. Whether this is right or not is not my point. The point is his group as vilified the practice to the point of forcing any who feel this way out of the group by hate. Now...I thought people were allowed to disagree and use the spirit? Apparently not. Again not arguing one way or the other but its a red flag when a principle is forced upon people as a requirement to belong. I couldn't believe it when he told polygamous members they would need to "teach" their children and families that polygamy was sinful and could not be practiced. Not welcoming at all. This imo will destroy his movement. His original concept was people could disagree..but that shouldn't affect their priesthood and that people who disagree can worship together and "discuss" differences while focusing on Christ. How can that happen if "hate and insistence" are the tool to keep the group together...big mistake imo. I was forced out of their group from simply discussing the topic from the scriptures. And then he preached his opinion of the matter from the pulpit (his opinion mind you). No thanks, prophets with opinions abound. Ill be led by the Spirit..not by Denver. Sure he has something to offer but until he corrects this mistake his group will dwindle. They have fell into the common mistake of accepting their leaders opinion as doctrine. He has even wavered on the topic before and imo will again (watch for it). When I brought this up about the opinion vs doctrine vs following Denver vs Scriptures..bam kicked out. No thanks, we already know about hierarchies who kick out or hate those who disagree about things (and you can feel hate in the group in my personal experience..and group hate at that)..and I thought he was about following the spirit and respecting personal revelation. They need to correct this thing or they will never make it imo, a test for them imo and I'm not even a polygamist. obvi my personal experience only but I was very passionate about learning and doing so..from the scriptures.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Tyler X wrote: December 13th, 2022, 3:42 pm update on my feelings on Snuffer. He despite his efforts became a figurehead more than a director toward the spirit within. Certainly true intentioned inspired individuals will offer truths and areas we in mainstream can improve upon. But as always his personal bias seeps into his teachings and his group. Groupthink begins to develop around the man instead of the message, and the opinion of the man (Snuffer) becomes more important to his group that his original message. He used to stress..you can disagree with him and be right in your disagreement (humbly saying he is a man as are you so he can learn from you etc) but some of his opinions became the creed and doctrine of the group...for instance. There are some families that are polygamous and feel the Lord calls them and that they sacrifice and live the principal according to their understanding of the scriptures and the spirit. Whether this is right or not is not my point. The point is his group as vilified the practice to the point of forcing any who feel this way out of the group by hate. Now...I thought people were allowed to disagree and use the spirit? Apparently not. Again not arguing one way or the other but its a red flag when a principle is forced upon people as a requirement to belong. I couldn't believe it when he told polygamous members they would need to "teach" their children and families that polygamy was sinful and could not be practiced. Not welcoming at all. This imo will destroy his movement. His original concept was people could disagree..but that shouldn't affect their priesthood and that people who disagree can worship together and "discuss" differences while focusing on Christ. How can that happen if "hate and insistence" are the tool to keep the group together...big mistake imo. I was forced out of their group from simply discussing the topic from the scriptures. And then he preached his opinion of the matter from the pulpit (his opinion mind you). No thanks, prophets with opinions abound. Ill be led by the Spirit..not by Denver. Sure he has something to offer but until he corrects this mistake his group will dwindle. They have fell into the common mistake of accepting their leaders opinion as doctrine. He has even wavered on the topic before and imo will again (watch for it). When I brought this up about the opinion vs doctrine vs following Denver vs Scriptures..bam kicked out. No thanks, we already know about hierarchies who kick out or hate those who disagree about things (and you can feel hate in the group in my personal experience..and group hate at that)..and I thought he was about following the spirit and respecting personal revelation. They need to correct this thing or they will never make it imo, a test for them imo and I'm not even a polygamist. obvi my personal experience only but I was very passionate about learning and doing so..from the scriptures.
Absolutely spot on there mate.

I would have been more open to seriously considering Denver’s message if he wasn’t against Plural Marriage. Unfortunately he is.

Since the Lord has revealed to me that Plural Marriage is a true principle, there is no point me investigating his movement.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

1And then, at that day, before the Son of Man comes, the kingdom of heaven shall be likened unto ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2And five of them were wise, and five of them were foolish.
3They that were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them;
4but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept (maybe death?).
6And at midnight there was a cry made, “Behold, the bridegroom comes; go ye out to meet him.”
7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8And the foolish said unto the wise, “Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.”
9But the wise answered, saying, “Lest there be not enough for us and you, go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.”
10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage; and the door was shut. (IV Matthew 25)

1Thus saith the Lord, verily, verily I say unto you my son, thy sins are forgiven thee, according to thy petition, for thy prayers and the prayers of thy brethren have come up into my ears.
2Therefore, thou art blessed from henceforth that bear the keys of the kingdom given unto you; which kingdom is coming forth for the last time.
3Verily I say unto you, the keys of this kingdom shall never be taken from you, while thou art in the world, neither in the world to come (D&C 90)

6Yea, thus says the still small voice, which whispers through and pierces all things, and often times it makes my bones to quake (why did this principle cause Joseph's bones to quake if he wasn't the subject) while it makes manifest, saying:
7And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;
8while that man, who was called of God and appointed, that puts forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death, like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning. (D&C 85)

Come Brother Joseph!

In Christ. Best wishes...