Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by Alaris »

Wow. Are you watching this?

When my wife dreamed that I was 7 days we were 7 months 7 days and 7 hours completed. This is the Longest day of completion, 21 of June.

Now I am 7 days completion of 7 years of hard times. We are justice... JUSTICE for all to come. January 15, 2015 was my Excommunication. There were two blood moons and two blood mood after. The third one, had my birthday. Awww. But it was humbling low so I could see.

January 15, 2015
January 8, 2022

7 days

Wake.... Up

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Alaris, when were you excommunicated and what for? I never heard that before.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Alaris wrote: January 8th, 2022, 9:44 pm

When my wife dreamed that I was 7 days we were 7 months 7 days and 7 hours completed. This is the Longest day of completion, 21 of June.

Now I am 7 days completion of 7 years of hard times. We are justice... JUSTICE for all to come. January 15, 2015 was my Excommunication. There were two blood moons and two blood mood after. The third one, had my birthday. Awww. But it was humbling low so I could see.

January 15, 2015
January 8, 2022

7 days

Wake.... Up
Look, if I may say, all of these numbers and calculations and numerology and other people's dreams, and most of our dreams, and this trying to convince others on a forum, and putting all of these calculations like we are in a math class does not cut it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

simpleton wrote: January 8th, 2022, 11:25 pm

January 15, 2015
January 8, 2022

7 days

Wake.... Up
Look, if I may say, all of these numbers and calculations and numerology and other people's dreams, and most of our dreams, and this trying to convince others on a forum, and putting all of these calculations like we are in a math class does not cut it.

Why don't you ask Jesus Christ?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Alaris wrote: January 8th, 2022, 11:33 pm
simpleton wrote: January 8th, 2022, 11:25 pm

January 15, 2015
January 8, 2022

7 days

Wake.... Up

Why don't you ask Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ already said " my son Joseph if thou livest until thou art 85"... there ya have it, This DK/DS already showed up. So it is none of the above period.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

It's alright, Simpleton. I will put some visions of mine on blog in the coming days / weeks.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: January 8th, 2022, 6:50 pm this thread is getting old - and boring
I think Alaris needs to look in the mirror and say - in his own words - (* which are now mine - to him)
Post by Alaris » April 28th, 2020, 10:01 pm
* Please tell me you don't ALSO believe you are the servant.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54829&p=1025877&hil ... .#p1025877
Last edited by SPIRIT on January 10th, 2022, 11:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Hoshi
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Hoshi »

True wrote: January 7th, 2022, 2:54 pm
I haven’t been checking this thread because I do not share this obsession that many have with the DS. [...] There is something about coming on this forum that makes people more likely to claim to be the DS. I don’t know one person in real life that has claimed this and there have to be at least five since I got on here.
From my experience, I can attribute several things to the “Davidic Servant” phenomenon:
- The hierarchical, patriarchal, authority-based theology of the mormon church breeds narcissists (coming from a mormon-born recovering narcissist). For those narcissists who are magnetized toward the “glory” and “hero-worship” aspects of the Davidic servant seriously misunderstand the role.
- Mormon theology, and other religious theologies, breed white-saviour complexes.
- People are so driven by the egoic mind that when they come face to face with their own godliness the ego clumsily processes this and assigns it to the closest thing it understands, and since everyone has put Jesus on a pedestal, they dare not view themselves as capable as he is, so the ego opts for the next best thing.
- There are other psychological factors to consider too, such as confirmation bias, conditioning and delusions, and how many spiritual experiences can be attributed to those factors vs. true experiences. If it is a true experience, are they really hearing what God is saying or are they hearing what they want to hear? And if they do hear clearly, chances are they’re going to process what they heard with the ego and reach conclusions that are tainted and no longer pure truth.

As I said, these are just from my experience and everyone's on their own journey of godliness, which with full empathy, wish the best of luck for. I would also like to mention some other things I‘ve learned:
- We are not our egos.
- Elohim is plural for GodS.
- If you consider the dimensions, all time is present, in my mind, it makes any telestial desire to be the ds meaningless.
- Hierarchy and authority are telestial concepts. From my experience, the celestial is based on synergy.
- Most of our sacred cows are precepts of men or twisted truths, making most arguments obsolete unless you enjoy debating for the sake of it.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Hoshi wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:13 pm
True wrote: January 7th, 2022, 2:54 pm
I haven’t been checking this thread because I do not share this obsession that many have with the DS. [...] There is something about coming on this forum that makes people more likely to claim to be the DS. I don’t know one person in real life that has claimed this and there have to be at least five since I got on here.
From my experience, I can attribute several things to the “Davidic Servant” phenomenon:
- The hierarchical, patriarchal, authority-based theology of the mormon church breeds narcissists (coming from a mormon-born recovering narcissist). For those narcissists who are magnetized toward the “glory” and “hero-worship” aspects of the Davidic servant seriously misunderstand the role.
- Mormon theology, and other religious theologies, breed white-saviour complexes.
- People are so driven by the egoic mind that when they come face to face with their own godliness the ego clumsily processes this and assigns it to the closest thing it understands, and since everyone has put Jesus on a pedestal, they dare not view themselves as capable as he is, so the ego opts for the next best thing.
- There are other psychological factors to consider too, such as confirmation bias, conditioning and delusions, and how many spiritual experiences can be attributed to those factors vs. true experiences. If it is a true experience, are they really hearing what God is saying or are they hearing what they want to hear? And if they do hear clearly, chances are they’re going to process what they heard with the ego and reach conclusions that are tainted and no longer pure truth.

As I said, these are just from my experience and everyone's on their own journey of godliness, which with full empathy, wish the best of luck for. I would also like to mention some other things I‘ve learned:
- We are not our egos.
- Elohim is plural for GodS.
- If you consider the dimensions, all time is present, in my mind, it makes any telestial desire to be the ds meaningless.
- Hierarchy and authority are telestial concepts. From my experience, the celestial is based on synergy.
- Most of our sacred cows are precepts of men or twisted truths, making most arguments obsolete unless you enjoy debating for the sake of it.
In your analysis you never mentioned el diablo. He it is, (and his imps) that persuade men to take glory unto themselves. God says for us to take a back seat, the diablo entices us with the front seat, no wait, the stage itself. Most of us men cannot stand it, we are idol worshippers and love flattery, the devils most used tool. Humility is foreign to our flesh. DS claimants are a dime a dozen, or as was said above, can't swing a dead cat without hitting one. :D :D :D

Hoshi
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Hoshi »

simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 6:08 pm In your analysis you never mentioned el diablo. He it is, (and his imps) that persuade men to take glory unto themselves. God says for us to take a back seat, the diablo entices us with the front seat, no wait, the stage itself. Most of us men cannot stand it, we are idol worshippers and love flattery, the devils most used tool. Humility is foreign to our flesh. DS claimants are a dime a dozen, or as was said above, can't swing a dead cat without hitting one. :D :D :D
Thanks! Of course there are also massive problems with possession and familiar spirits. Logically speaking, if the Holy Spirit can possess our bodies, why can’t other spirits? Probably more so easily because of our tendency to dwell exclusively in the ego (which often craves the things you mentioned). Although chalking everything up to the devil doesn’t seem very helpful to me in the long term when it comes to our empowerment.

I also respect what others hold sacred so long as it doesn’t affect other people's autonomy and safety, partly in hope that I’m afforded the same. If these people sincerely believe that they have spoken to Jesus, that’s good enough for me, but I’m also keenly aware of the dangers of perception. That's something we all ultimately have to figure out for ourselves (hopefully with help from some awesome mentors).

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Your post made me laugh so hard. . . Hoshi. . .when I get on my knees to pray . . .I'm gonna thank God that I was raised by two inactive parents who didn't even know who King Benjamin was until they repented and went back to church . . . that post opened my eyes so much and explained why I have a hard time getting along with those who were raised to prepare for their calling election when they are 16 or maybe 14 years old. . .or they always got JS being 14 when he saw the father and the son crammed down their throat. . . hmmmmmm

this ego you speak about creates a lot of competition and I have said a few things about my patriarchal blessing that has caused quite a stir. Now I know why. Sometimes the correct form of humility is shown to a person in a difficult way. I bet Joseph of Egypt would have been way different if he had not been sold, a slave, in a prison and then the servant to the King in bondage all of his days. He bragged a lot about his brothers and father bowing to him. When it actually happened, he sobbed, probably remembering how the Lord had humbled him.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

yea, we don't hear that in the SS lessons, do we? How Joseph was humbled. . . I think JS was humbled a lot, too. And even now, God will have a humble people . . . we will walk through the same type of proper humbling if we are going to do his work. . . those who can't be humbled will not make it

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

doesn't Christ call the Davidic , the marred servant in Nephi 3? Doesn't he get beat up beyond recognition? or something like that? doesn't sound fun

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

a small price to pay bwahahah.. sorry, not funny huh

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:10 pm doesn't Christ call the Davidic , the marred servant in Nephi 3? Doesn't he get beat up beyond recognition? or something like that? doesn't sound fun
  • Isa 52
    As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men..
the hebrew word for "marred" is a technical term that originates in Leviticus, and refers to the ceremonial/ritual corruption of a sacrificial offering, more specifically freewill-offerings:
  • Leviticus 22
    You may present a bull or a lamb that has a part too long or too short for a freewill offering, but for a vow offering it cannot be accepted.
    Any animal that has its testicles bruised or crushed or torn or cut you shall not offer to the LORD; you shall not do it within your land,
    neither shall you offer as the bread of your God any such animals gotten from a foreigner. Since there is a blemish in them, because of their mutilation, they will not be accepted for you.”
An "animal", which has been ritually "bruised"/"crushed", not on its head or its heel, but it's testicles.. :ugeek:

This freewill`offering concept gets touched-on in Psalm 110, in the Davidic servant's "day of power" (as opposed to his day of marring..)
  • Psalm 110
    Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power, in holy garments; from the womb of the morning, the dew of your youth will be yours.
^this priestly, ritual offering terminology speaks to the priestly role the DS plays in "sprinkling many nations"..

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:10 pm doesn't Christ call the Davidic , the marred servant in Nephi 3? Doesn't he get beat up beyond recognition? or something like that? doesn't sound fun
I thought the same thing years ago.
but, who said he has to be injured ? like hurt physically.

taken from a comment I made a few years ago.

as I've said before.

I don't think that "marred" means marred physically - as one might think. (like your body being hurt)
Look at this verse below. *** "therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them"
Even though the next line says " I will heal him "
Most people read this to mean that he was hurt physically, but
the line before says "therefore they shall not hurt him"
So I believe that there are other ways that a person can marred and be healed
other than when their body gets hurt.

I believe the marred servant is marred because there will be
many people that don't believe him, they hurt his character.
He may be discredited falsely. defaced.
I looked up the definition of deface and here is what I found - Deface - spoil the surface or appearance of (something), e.g.,
by drawing or writing on it; mar or disfigure.

He will be sent to his own people and
he will come with Christ's words .( the sealed portion )
and just as Christ's own people rejected him, so it is with this servant.
So his own people (the church and members don't believe him, so he is marred by them.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity,

3 Nephi 21:10

10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them.
Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

SPIRIT wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:12 pm 3 Nephi 21:10
10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them.
Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.
Similar language in daniel 6..
abijah` wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:03 pm
  • Dan 6
    My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me...
  • Isa 52
    So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see...
  • Isa 11
    And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox..
    They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

what is visage, then . . isn't it appearance and doesn't his looks offend the kings of nations who won't listen to him when he first approaches them?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I'm kinda looking for a scarred and ugly man. . .

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

EvanLM wrote: January 11th, 2022, 7:38 pm what is visage, then . . isn't it appearance and doesn't his looks offend the kings of nations who won't listen to him when he first approaches them?
"visage" = face.

There is a massive theme about "Face/Faces" with the angel of the Lord, Isaiah literally calls him the "Angel of Faces".

Ugliness/scarring is definitely part of what's being talked about I think. Consider how we basically see the opposite in Isa 4.
  • Isa 4
    In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Don't be tempted to think this merely/only refers to one's physical face/appearance. There are deeper, more spiritual/ritualistic layers to what Isaiah is meaning.

Also, he doesn't start out marred/ugly. It's an event that happens to him.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: January 9th, 2022, 12:23 am It's alright, Simpleton. I will put some visions of mine on blog in the coming days / weeks.
Weeks, but not days. :mrgreen: dbnp

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 18th, 2022, 11:23 pm
Alaris wrote: January 9th, 2022, 12:23 am It's alright, Simpleton. I will put some visions of mine on blog in the coming days / weeks.
Weeks, but not days. :mrgreen: dbnp
😇

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The Qumran Isaiah scroll ...........

‘He was anointed beyond human semblance’ such that kings and people were astonished."

It does not say Marred, it says Anointed...........

And whom was the Anointed servant? .......... Jesus of Nazerath!

Jesus said...
You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and yet it is those very Scriptures that testify about Me .................

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

TheChristian wrote: January 19th, 2022, 5:56 pm The Qumran Isaiah scroll ...........

‘He was anointed beyond human semblance’ such that kings and people were astonished."

It does not say Marred, it says Anointed...........
there's probably a deliberate opposition-of-things being presented here, between marring/ugliness versus anointing/beauty.

The traditional translation is that the servant's face/visage gets "marred", interesting how anointing is also associated with one's visage/face:
  • Psalm 104
    You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth
    and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine and bread to strengthen man’s heart.